It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama to Enter Jerusalem March 20th, 5 Days before Passover - Just like Jesus

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
if there's one person that can broker a peace deal, it is certainly Obama.

Bring it on and set the path to Armageddon.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by zero1020

Nice contribution to this thread.. Take that talk back to the atheism section on Reddit. Virtually all modern bible scholars agree that Jesus existed, whether he preformed miracles or not is another discussion.
edit on 27-2-2013 by cass1dy09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
So Pope Benedict resigns...and Popebama steps in...Holy Cow!

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

And he rides in on a donkey (Democratic party)...

just say'n.

Edit: I see in hindsight that you included that in the OP.

I pray that the spirit of the Lord will be with him, since Peace is the Lord's doing.

And all who pray otherwise ie: that peace means war and death and destruction isn't um praying in the right direction imho (i.e.: tribulation, Armageddon, rapture etc etc.).

It's a time for PEACE! Amen.

Best Regards,

NAM

edit on 27-2-2013 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by roche
if there's one person that can broker a peace deal, it is certainly Obama.

Bring it on and set the path to Armageddon.

Pathetic..

Consider that those passages were included to goad us and to test our mettle, to see just what kind of Christians we really are..

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mangust69
barak and there is lightning in hebrew ברק

What were the lightning emblems called on the SS uniforms?

Sig runes

All your base are belong to us!

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by cass1dy09
reply to post by zero1020

Nice contribution to this thread.. Take that talk back to the atheism section on Reddit. Virtually all modern bible scholars agree that Jesus existed, whether he preformed miracles or not is another discussion.
edit on 27-2-2013 by cass1dy09 because: (no reason given)
Ok so some religious nut jobs get together and confirm to themselves that Jesus existed, no surprise there!

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
After all that has happened since Obama was "elected" the first time, with Libya, Egypt and Damascus being uprooted as we speak as the Bible says will happen with the arrival of "the man of lawlessness", I'm convinced that Obama is the first beast of Revelation and the 'King of the North' in the book of Daniel, according to Chris Whites interpretation of the scripture in the video below.

This is a challenge to the traditional view of Daniel 2 and 7 Being the same thing. It was proposed by numerous others before me, but notably by Charles Cooper in his papers entitled:
"Daniel 2 and Daniel 7 Equal or Not Equal" (Parts 1-4)
This view argues that the beasts in Daniel 7 are contemporaneous not successive.
AKA The contemporaneous Beast View of Daniel 7

Daniel 7 - How to Find the Antichrist 101:

Beyond this, the term "Anti-Christ" is a very vague term in itself as I see it as it shows up in only one scripture in the Book of John, and it was particularly in reference to anybody denying Jesus Christs divinity. I can see Obama being set up big time as the bate or the fall guy for everything that happens from now on in preparation for the real "Anti-Christ" to come as its called just like what happened to the first Beast of Revelation. People seem to forget that there are two "beasts" that rise up in Revelation, and like Obama, it makes the first Beast out to be more like a patsy when you really put it in perspective, as Chris White predicts will happen in the video below.

How 2012 "Enlightenment" Will Lead to Genocide:

At the 14:32 mark of the above video, Chris White predicts that:

"A major war will be set up by those who have the power to make things like that happen, I think there will be an effort to make this war seem like the same war prophesied at the end of the Bible, in order to give credibility to their next move. There will also be before that an effort in the coming years to make a man seem like the Biblical Antichrist. They will make it look like he has made a peace agreement with Israel and the whole bit. They will put him in charge of some quasi global government, maybe the U.N or the EU. This system and man will essentially be the fall guy."

Barack Obama is the first United Nations President: www.nbcchicago.com...

CNN: Is Obama the Anti-Christ?:

"You're the antichrist!":

When you see the media trying to hype this up as well, then you should be suspicious, as they have been doing this since before he was elected the first time with the way he's been portrayed by the media with subtle propaganda pieces like Newsweek calling his second term "the second coming".

Barack Obama The Scapegoat:

edit on 2-3-2013 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
An interesting observation:

PEACE DIVISION DETRUCTION&Anti-christ's LAST SUPPER?:

He forgot to mention that the sinkhole house in Florida was on a street called 'faithway'.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I can't help feeling something is afoot. What with all the references and connections to biblical times, as well as other current world events taking shape at this time. I wonder whether something is being staged.

So, just to recap some of things already pointed out by other conspiracy heads, we have:

The Democratic Party's semi-official logo of a donkey. Does this symbolise the triumphant return of Jesus to Jerusalem, celebrated by Christians on Psalm Sunday, March 24?
blog.logodesignguru.com...

Below is a link with a reference to Obama's visit to Jerusalem and his journey in the Beast. Very apt?
Obama to travel Jerusalem in 'The Beast'

The Georgia Guidestones, erected exactly 33 years ago this Friday 22nd March. A reference to the initiation of a New World Order and a new age?
en.wikipedia.org...

The number 322 associated with the Skull & Bones, the not so secret society. Is the date of March 22nd significant?

Looking at these things together, is something afoot?

Pope resigns. New Pope Francis I. Queen Elizabeth II ill and not attending public engagements. Cypriot bailout to take money from savers, potentially triggering a wider escalation of the Eurozone crisis and global financial meltdown? North Korea. Mount Etna. Global Warming. Strange sounds. Meteors. Weather extremes. Boy oh, boy.
edit on 17-3-2013 by FlesyhTwonk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlesyhTwonk
I can't help feeling something is afoot. What with all the references and connections to biblical times, as well as other current world events taking shape at this time. I wonder whether something is being staged.

So, just to recap some of things already pointed out by other conspiracy heads, we have:

The Democratic Party's semi-official logo of a donkey. Does this symbolise the triumphant return of Jesus to Jerusalem, celebrated by Christians on Psalm Sunday, March 24?
blog.logodesignguru.com...

Below is a link with a reference to Obama's visit to Jerusalem and his journey in the Beast. Very apt?
Obama to travel Jerusalem in 'The Beast'

The Georgia Guidestones, erected exactly 33 years ago this Friday 22nd March. A reference to the initiation of a New World Order and a new age?
en.wikipedia.org...

The number 322 associated with the Skull & Bones, the not so secret society. Is the date of March 22nd significant?

Looking at these things together, is something afoot?

Pope resigns. New Pope Francis I. Queen Elizabeth II ill and not attending public engagements. Cypriot bailout to take money from savers, potentially triggering a wider escalation of the Eurozone crisis and global financial meltdown? North Korea. Mount Etna. Global Warming. Strange sounds. Meteors. Weather extremes. Boy oh, boy.

And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. - Rev 13: 2-3

The consensus about this is that this beast that receives a head wound symbolizes a man that gets shot. If Obama is this beast of Revelation and the 'King of the North' in the book of Daniel as I pointed out in the post before, then you can conclude that whats being staged is a seven year piece agreement with Israel and an assassination attempt on Obama in the process, and from there on in, all hell will break loose.

edit on 17-3-2013 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackManINC

Just to add an obviously paranoid observation to the mix. The day before 322 is 321. A countdown?

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

The consensus about this is that this beast that receives a head
wound symbolizes a man that gets shot. If Obama is this beast of
Revelation and the 'King of the North' in the book of Daniel as I
pointed out in the post before, then you can conclude that whats
being staged is a seven year piece agreement with Israel and an
assassination attempt on Obama in the process, and from there on
in, all hell will break loose.

Well. One small problem. Reading the scripture carefully, without adding any suppositions, it does not say he receives the head wound during the trip for the peace deal, nor that he receives it publically, nor that the public even knows about it. In fact, they are two complete, and separate sentences.

He receieves what is believed to be a fatal headwound and survives.

The people are in awe of him.

No time line is given in the prophecy to seperate the two events, nor to align them, that is supposition.

It is a well known fact Obama has major scars on his head, some evidence from his past that something important happened to his head. He has never addressed it, regardless of the public speculation over it. Not even in his book. It is undeniable the scars are there.

It is undeniable the people are in awe of him.

The "peace deal", as spoken of in Daniel, is called the Covenant.

The codename for the trip to Israel is called "Covenant for the Peoples".

Revelation 13:3

And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly
wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

edit on 20-3-2013 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal

The consensus about this is that this beast that receives a head
wound symbolizes a man that gets shot. If Obama is this beast of
Revelation and the 'King of the North' in the book of Daniel as I
pointed out in the post before, then you can conclude that whats
being staged is a seven year piece agreement with Israel and an
assassination attempt on Obama in the process, and from there on
in, all hell will break loose.

Well. One small problem. Reading the scripture carefully, without adding any suppositions, it does not say he receives the head wound during the trip for the peace deal, nor that he receives it publically, nor that the public even knows about it. In fact, they are two complete, and separate sentences.

He receieves what is believed to be a fatal headwound and survives.

The people are in awe of him.

No time line is given in the prophecy to seperate the two events, nor to align them, that is supposition.

It is a well known fact Obama has major scars on his head, some evidence from his past that something important happened to his head. He has never addressed it, regardless of the public speculation over it. Not even in his book. It is undeniable the scars are there.

It is undeniable the people are in awe of him.

The "peace deal", as spoken of in Daniel, is called the Covenant.

The codename for the trip to Israel is called "Covenant for the Peoples".

Revelation 13:3

And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly
wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

edit on 20-3-2013 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

People assume that its a scar, but no one can ever provide proof that he received any type of severe head wound from some accident in the past, and this is my problem with this. We don't even really know who this guy really is. He could have come straight out of the pit of hell for all we know. I keep scripture very simple when reading it. If the first beast of Revelation is the same one referred to as the King of the North in the Book of Daniel, then at some point I'm expecting an assassination attempt on him. It remains to be seen if this happens while he's in Israel. Its only after his head explodes and his seemingly miraculous healing that people start to truly stand in awe of him, and "give an image unto him" to worship, similar to how the "Dark Knight" was given a statue after his assumed sacrifice in the movie, and also in the movie called "The Iron Giant". As you said yourself, people are already indeed in awe of him, but we haven't seen that 'image' made unto him yet. This is how I see it and we'll see if this is indeed the case.

The King of the North awarded Israel's Presidential Medal of Distinction by Peres:

And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand. - Daniel 8:25

The Warning Shot:

edit on 22-3-2013 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

go.bloomberg.com...

Here is your statue.

There are dozens of other ways to make images, too. Posters, signs, buttons, dolls. All of which were done. Heck, even videos. You have to think outside the box, and lay your expectations aside. Your expectations are formed based on what you heard growing up, just like mine.

Read the passage again, for its simplicity is perfect.

I saw one of his heads, as IF it were wounded to death.

Not that it was, but as IF.

Do not add to those words, you said yourself you like to keep it as simple as possible, and that is the beauty of it. It is simple.

It is as IF he had a great head wound. It looks like something happened, as IF he had a terrible head wound. And the world was in awe after him.

Yup. Pretty simple.

Strange how the Lord works in mysterious ways, isn't it? The wrong gas was put into the Beast, disabling it. Yet, they were to take helicoptors to see the burial grounds of Christ. However, a great sand storm kept the helicoptors from flying. So, they had to drive the convoy, afterall. The Beast did not go, in all its glory, to the burial grounds of Christ, but Obama did.

Obama made a speech to the children, the college students. Urging them to rebel. An Israeli Spring, as it were. The beginning of the abomination of desolation - the rebellion.

Indeed.

edit on 24-3-2013 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

ETA: I guess what I am trying to say, I will say in another way. We have the simple passage, and all of our lives, we have had people telling us their interpretations of what it meant. That there would be a public assassination attempt, the Beast would suffer a great and terrible head wound, be miraculously healed, and the world would be in awe about it.

How I see it: I saw one of his heads as if it were wounded, and it was healed - Why can this not be referring to I saw a bad scar that appeared as though he had once had a terrible head wound, but now it has healed, and this miraculous person has the world in awe of him.

It is simply a matter of both perspective, and shedding what has been hammered into our heads by others as to what we are told to believe, as opposed to simply reading it for ourselves and forming our own opinion. Instead of having a lifetime of people telling me what to think, I choose to think for myself.

It is along the same lines as going back and re-reading "No man shall know the hour, nor the day, nor the time". Boy, was I lied to about THAT one. It does not mean what they think it means. It was and still is taken so out of context, as to almost be absurd now. We have been lied to and greatly misled, and shedding all of that and reading again, for oneself, is eye opening.

edit on 24-3-2013 by Libertygal because: ETA

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I thought I would add one more item, lets call it "food for thought". Yes, the pun is intended.

Just prior to Obama leaving for his trip, he had dinner with Republicans. The media did refer to this as "breaking bread". The correlation to the last supper cannot be ignored here, and is rather unsettling. Consider that several senators stated this was the most time they had ever spent with Obama, that the longest they had spoken with him prior was "at moat, about 2 minutes".

12 disciples. 12 Republican Senators. Hm.

www.whitehousedossier.com...

Obama Pays Dinner Tab for a Dozen
Republicans
by KEITH KOFFLER on MARCH 7, 2013, 8:30 AM

Hoping to begin rebuilding bridges frayed by years of neglect and abuse, President
Obama last night bought dinner for a dozen Republican Senators as the two sides
broke bread to try to begin reaching an accommodation on the budget and other
issues.

One senator, on camera, stated, "If Obama thinks this is a Kumbaya, a come to Jesus moment, he has another thing coming,"

Wow. What?!

The symbolism throughout this entire thing is unsettling even to non-christians that are at least paying attention.

Obviosuly, the timing of the last supper is not identical, but the symbolism is astounding, nonetheless.

edit on 24-3-2013 by Libertygal because: ETA link

<< 1  2   >>

join