It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama to Enter Jerusalem March 20th, 5 Days before Passover - Just like Jesus

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
If turns out he can convert water into wine, I'll invite him for dinner.
edit on 26-2-2013 by Patifier because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
barak and there is lightning in hebrew ברק

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
That is odd. Why pick that time to "fly" in and land? As an insult? Oh yah, the Jews don't believe Jesus was the messiah. It would just be another confusing...

coincidence?

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
A friend and I use to joke that the whole Abomination of Desolation of actually be the Obamanation... hah! It would be very interesting.

... from Wikipedia
Daniel 9:27 "And he shall make a firm covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease; and upon the wing of abominations shall come one that maketh desolate; and even unto the full end, and that determined, shall wrath be poured out upon the desolate."

Daniel 11:31 "And forces shall stand on his part, and they shall profane the sanctuary, even the fortress, and shall take away the continual burnt-offering, and they shall set up the abomination that maketh desolate."

Daniel 12:11 "And from the time that the continual burnt-offering shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand and two hundred and ninety days."

So let us watch as A: Armies are surrounding Israel. B: The president enters, bringing a week of peace. C: Something happens that says it's time for Israelite's to flee to the mountains. (Lets say Turkey because this seems to be the closest place of refuge.) D: War erupts and the US desolates the middle east.

This would begin the 7 years, 1290, or 1260 days in some versions, would be the first 3.5.

edit on 26-2-2013 by Arionic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Arionic

The president enters, bringing a week of peace.

to the uninitiated: Look for a 7 year treaty to be signed.

From the teachings heard, this is also a requirement for the tribulation to start.

edit on 26/2/2013 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I wonder if he'll enter, riding on Biden.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkJS
reply to post by Arionic

The president enters, bringing a week of peace.

to the uninitiated: Look for a 7 year treaty to be signed.

From the teachings heard, this is also a requirement for the tribulation to start.

edit on 26/2/2013 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

One could argue that the tribulation began when he was elected.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cinrad
Wow, the timing of this is just too creepy with the papal election. Will one of them be the antichrist and the other the false prophet?

Obama is neither the antichrist nor the false prophet.

He is the T-wink.

I saw a picture of him winking on NBC news not many weeks ago.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
5 days before the PASSOVER of comet Ison too

edit on 26-2-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
If Israel had any balls they would not let the deceiver into their country, unless they're planning on handing him over to Iran.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
There are a few ways this could play out.

He is being told by Muslims that if he enters, he must do so through the Muslim entrance. This may or may not be what the Jewish elite rulers want. This choice of entry itself could cause turmoil and lead to heavier war. A few lines of scripture mention that the Israelite offerings will cease. Worse war situations could cause this to happen... any conflict could.

He may piss off these Jews by siding with the Muslims.
He may piss of the Muslims by siding with the Jews.

(1) If a treaty is signed, the cards fall into place, but I can imagine an extremist of either side (most likely Muslim) could voice their own opinion by attacking the Pres. This could nullify said treaty and lead to war. If Muslims are to blame, the desolation of Israels enemies commences.

(2) as previously stated, the entire thing could be a false flag and blamed on Iran.

edit on 26-2-2013 by Arionic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus
wow, that`s a dangerous part of the world to be playing tourist in.
call me paranoid but if I was the president I wouldn`t go, not just because it`s a dangerous place but it`s the perfect place for a false flag event.

I don`t really want to say what i`m thinking but... what the heck,.... if the president gets killed by an "iranian" terrorist while he is in Israel we can be pretty sure that it was a false flag to get us into a war with Iran. There I said it.

edit on 24-2-2013 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

Perfect Antichrist scenario if he "comes out alive". think of the mass following and woriship hed get ifhe were to "rise from the dead"

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mangust69
barak and there is lightning in hebrew ברק

What are you saying?

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tzdub

Like some kind of Goldfish miraculously brought back from spiritual death?

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Miracula

Possibly a former Coast Guard Goldfish dragon that was born again and woke from spiritual sleep?

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

You know the good thing about the timing of this by Obama is that it will get Benny Hinn and Jack Van Impe sexually aroused.

They will have something to talk about.

Those two probably paid Obama to go to Israel on this date just to keep their audience entertained.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
This is all over the internet now...

google link

things get around pretty quick....

And yes... I did some research. Jesus did enter Jerusalem 5 days before Passover.

There's some pretty sharp minds out there.... What a catch!

The two verses follow... (hint: You need to be able to know how to subtract 1 from 6).

12 Then, six days before the Passover, Jesus came to Bethany, where Lazarus was who had been dead, whom He had raised from the dead.
John 12:1 NKJV

and in verse 12 of the same chapter speaks of Palm Sunday....

The Triumphal Entry

12 The next day a great multitude that had come to the feast, when they heard that Jesus was coming to Jerusalem, 13 took branches of palm trees and went out to meet Him...
John 12:12 NKJV

Originally posted by goou111
5 days before the PASSOVER of comet Ison too

no... Hayden Planetarium says some time in December. link

Well don't worry about it... if it goes down like a lot of ppl think it might... it's just a little thing like the end of the age... But that's ok.. maybe not important to you. Just go back to sleep. :z

edit on 26/2/2013 by MarkJS because: added info and link for comet Ison

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
There is zero proof that Jesus Christ existed on Earth. Just because a book tells a story of a man named Jesus doesn't mean it's non-fiction. I have many books telling of heroes that could be misconstrued as being fact thousands of years from now.

Shouldn't this topic be in the conspiracy section?

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Obama is the 11th president of the US since the founding of the state of israel. The book of Daniel in the bible describes him in Daniel 7:23-27 and Daniel 11:29-45. I have a blog post titled "The last king of the kingdom of man" at danielbarzohar.blogspot.com that has some good discussion in it if folks are interested.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Obama is so full of himself. Pretending to be the 2nd coming of Christ but he is the anti Christ. Didn't the bible speak of this somewhere.

<< 1    3 >>

join