It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2nd Amendment Day of Resistance Armed Rally at My Capital

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by severdsoul

keep fighting and putting everyone down, that's just what they want us to do.
You are playing right into their game, and the love it.

I dont think you understand. They are the "they" and this is their game. No one is making them come in here and bigot out gun owners and 2nd amendment advocates. They are the front line street and culture drones. They have had the kool aid, thier eyes are glazed over and as one of the above said its "my country". They stop at a roadside veg market out in the country and feel like they are having a National Geographic moment.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
No second amendment = NO CONSTITUTION
Anti-gunners don't understand this because they are retards

even the uneducated gun carrying majority understand the reality in this.

wake up and get a gun, you'll be glad you did , i assure you

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82
I love this thread and the expressiveness shown within.
First Amendment and Second Amendment coming together in perfect unity.
Don't change a thing.
Carry on!

Yes it is. It the right to "petitioning for a governmental redress of grievances and right to peaceably assemble" as well as the "right to bear arms".....all of which has been well demonstrated by the folks in the photos.
edit on 23-2-2013 by Logarock because: n

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Also Ak's instead of Ar's

Theirs are full auto unlike ours honestly don't see the "similarity" either.

ETA:

They didn''t have to go through a background check either, and bought that AK for around 20 bucks

Love to see someone in the state buy an AR for 20 bucks.
edit on 23-2-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock
reply to post by stargatetravels

Every critic in here so far has commented on the outword look of things. I dont see it mainly for not being a snooty a## like some of you.

I will tell you what. I will get with then out there and ask kindly and with respect if they would wear yuppy stuff mabey a 3 piece just so your shallow self can feel better about it all.. Get rid of the John Dear hats.....that will be hard as those boys take a lot of pride in making it possible that you can stuff your face with one of their big bakers.

Excuse me?
I don't belive I mentioned their appearance in my post at all?
I think you're getting me confused with someone else.
My post was about them being selfish and wanting these guns even though regular tragedies occur because of them.

That was it.

Oh and saying that it could be some wortorn place where everyone goes around with guns strapped to themselves, but that would make these guys happy if that were the case.

If you're going to call me an ass, at least make sure I'm the right person and that you have an actual reason for it.
edit on 23-2-2013 by stargatetravels because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Double post

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

Also interesting watching gun grabbers get their knickers all twisted and start to get indignant and uppity and fail to actually argue any points, and just manage to belch hyperbole and call people who dont agree with them hillbillys and idiots. Poor guy... the depiction of freedom and liberty just seems to have frayed his nerves beyond rational debate

Im not a gun grabber, Im not American, Im just arguing for what the rest of the civilised world sees as common sense. What exactly was the point here? I thought the point was 50 people walking into a gov office with loaded weapons was something to be proud of? Ive argued that its nothing to be proud of and in fact should be viewed as the opposite.
The majority of the people in the OPs pics look like what I would call stereotypical hillbillys, do you disagree? does the pic of the Somalis sitting around with their guns depict freedom to you? to me it just looks like a bunch of people with guns, very much like the pics in the OP.

Hmm, interesting that you would equate responsible gun ownership and peaceful demonstration with stupidity.

Hmm, interesting you would equate everybody bringing a loaded assualt weapon to a protest with the word peaceful. Delude yourself as much as you want, this wasnt a peaceful protest it was a threat otherwise banners and the fact people were there would have been enough
edit on 23/2/2013 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
reply to post by severdsoul

They will be singing a different tune by next winter, that's for sure. But by then it will be to late for them.

This is a great example of your average American gun owners mentality.

paranoid, delusional and completely out of touch with reality.

So what exactly is coming next winter? please educate all the stupid anti gun people out there

Wow, seriously, your right, this thread is not for you.
if you have not been paying attention to what has been going on in the world, and more
importantly the u.s. in the past few years, and where we are headed, there is no point in
explaining it now. Enjoy the fantasy while it last.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Hmm, interesting you would equate everybody bringing a loaded assualt weapon to a protest with the word peaceful. Delude yourself as much as you want, this wasnt a peaceful protest it was a threat otherwise banners and the fact people were there would have been enough

Its a threat that the consitution allows.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Im not American

That about sums it up

Thank you for your irrelevant outside perspective, though.

And what about this below?

Im officially out of this thread, I wont be responding

You said that over 2 hours ago. But youre back here responding.

So you lied.

Typical of your crowd

edit on 2/23/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

reply to post by CaticusMaximus

Also interesting watching gun grabbers get their knickers all twisted and start to get indignant and uppity and fail to actually argue any points, and just manage to belch hyperbole and call people who dont agree with them hillbillys and idiots. Poor guy... the depiction of freedom and liberty just seems to have frayed his nerves beyond rational debate

Im not a gun grabber, Im not American, Im just arguing for what the rest of the civilised world sees as common sense. What exactly was the point here? I thought the point was 50 people walking into a gov office with loaded weapons was something to be proud of? Ive argued that its nothing to be proud of and in fact should be viewed as the opposite.
The majority of the people in the OPs pics look like what I would call stereotypical hillbillys, do you disagree? does the pic of the Somalis sitting around with their guns depict freedom to you? to me it just looks like a bunch of people with guns, very much like the pics in the OP.

Hmm, interesting that you would equate responsible gun ownership and peaceful demonstration with stupidity.

Well hell, i should of realized your not american, i didnt even stop to think that a ferginer would
be interested in our american issues.

Weez all just da dumb amerikans, we lub our guns,
(which is good because they have saved many of dem ferginer's butts over the years)

in that case the answer is simple, your not American, your opinion dose not matter in this
debate.

Note to others, disregard further post by the horned cat.

Problem solved.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by stargatetravels

Every critic in here so far has commented on the outword look of things. I dont see it mainly for not being a snooty a## like some of you.

I will tell you what. I will get with then out there and ask kindly and with respect if they would wear yuppy stuff mabey a 3 piece just so your shallow self can feel better about it all.. Get rid of the John Dear hats.....that will be hard as those boys take a lot of pride in making it possible that you can stuff your face with one of their big bakers.

Excuse me?
I don't belive I mentioned their appearance in my post at all?
I think you're getting me confused with someone else.
My post was about them being selfish and wanting these guns even though regular tragedies occur because of them.

yea I stand by what i said. How you see selfishness here.....what? This sort of display was once called a demonstration of a people "jealous for their rights"-Madison. You degrade that down to some school marm drivel.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

That was it.
But just how regular are these events?

Let me ask, and this is an open question in attempts to gain some perspective.

Statistically, in recent times, what are the odds of the average American being shot by an assault rifle within the United States?

In 2011 for example, 323 people were killed by rifles in the US.
Compare this to the nearly 400 that are struck by lightning per year.
Or the 274 on average that die every day from adverse drug reactions to FDA approved products.

You can see that we do not have an assault rifle problem within the United States, statistically.

Lightning, the FDA, and lets not forget blunt and sharp objects take entirely way more lives than these 'assault rifles" do, which makes it obvious to me that this has been from the start about control, not preventing tragedies or saving lives.

edit on 23-2-2013 by Sek82 because: etc

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

yea I stand by what i said. How you see selfishness here.....what? This sort of display was once called a demonstration of a people "jealous for their rights"-Madison. You degrade that down to some school marm drivel.

Well you can stand by it but you're wrong.
Your entire reply to me was about hats and 3 piece suits, I didn't mention appearance at all.
I didn't call them hillbillies or scoff at their appearance, I made no mention of it.
You thought I did so you went and checked, realized you made a mistake but aren't adult enough to admit you did and admit your post should have been directed at someone else.

My post was entirely not a personal attack on the 'outward appearance' that you whined about in your reply to me.

If either of us is the ass, it ain't me bud

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Is this what Americans actually want? a country where everyone walks around with Automatic weapons slung over their shoulders?

You do know automatic weapons are illegal right?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

How many times did lightning shoot up a school? How many times did drugs murder a bunch of movie-goers.

It's not even just assault rifles, I'm hoping that one day the rules and criteria are so strict for gun ownership that less and less people have them.
I hope that someday America won't be addicted to and obsessed with guns.

It's a tragic and deadly obsession that the rest of the world (civilized at least) just cannot wrap their heads around.

America will get there one day, I know it will.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

reply to post by Sek82

How many times did lightning shoot up a school? How many times did drugs murder a bunch of movie-goers.
How, and why does it matter where lightning chooses to strike? It is indiscriminate, just like mass murderers! We must enact lightning control!

I'm hoping that one day the rules and criteria are so strict for gun ownership that less and less people have them.
I hope that someday America won't be addicted to and obsessed with guns.
Grab a seat, have a Snickers because you're going to be hoping for a long time.
You and others have reiterated my theory that this isn't about saving lives, but controlling how others choose to live.
edit on 23-2-2013 by Sek82 because: eta

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lingweenie

Is this what Americans actually want? a country where everyone walks around with Automatic weapons slung over their shoulders?

You do know automatic weapons are illegal right?

Not if legitimately manufactured before I believe 1983.

They are very expensive usually, but youll see them at gun shows.

But the odds of all of those being automatic weapons is practically infinitesimal... so its just "iknowstuff" displaying his/her/its abject ignorance on the subject again.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaticusMaximus

Im not American

That about sums it up

Thank you for your irrelevant outside perspective, though.

Well deflected, you have no intelligent response to my statement so you dismiss it

Out of curiousity have you ever posted in any non American issue threads?

Im officially out of this thread, I wont be responding

You said that over 2 hours ago. But youre back here responding.

So you lied.

Typical of your crowd

Out of curiosity who are "your crowd"?

Hardly what I would call a lie, more of a well meaning miscalculation and one of made many in times in reference to these pointless threads, but excellent example of hyperbole by you

Would you care to actually attempt to respond with something intelligent to my statements and questions

What exactly was the point here? I thought the point was 50 people walking into a gov office with loaded weapons was something to be proud of? Ive argued that its nothing to be proud of and in fact should be viewed as the opposite. The majority of the people in the OPs pics look like what I would call stereotypical hillbillys, do you disagree? does the pic of the Somalis sitting around with their guns depict freedom to you? to me it just looks like a bunch of people with guns, very much like the pics in the OP.

Are any of you against the criminally insane having access to guns? if you are then your against the 2nd "The right to bear arms shall not be infringed" it makes no allowances for homicidal maniacs or the clinically insane.
If you are against giving murderers firearms then you are against the constitution and are a gun grabbing liberal who is infringing on the rights of fellow Americans. Basically your all hypocrites!!!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Iknowstuff may know a few things, but he/she has doesn't know jack
about guns, showed every time he/she posted.

Love when uneducated people post like they have in-depth knowledge...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join