It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2nd Amendment Day of Resistance Armed Rally at My Capital

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by MidnightTide

They are not even American, so forget about them

But American citizens need to be aware of what's going on, especially those in the anti gun crowd.

We all have a right to carry whenever we want.

I told my husband I might put myself up as the sacrificial lamb.

Get arrested and take it to court. Anyone with deep pockets want to help me? That's the problem, money. You have to have it to fight back.

You need more then deep pockets you need a lawyer that knows and understands the constitution and unfortunately few of them do. Read the links i posted a few posts above and do not do anything till you at least read them. You need to know and understand the constitution yourself too even if you decide to get a lawyer so you can make sure he is covering all bases as no one will look out for you better then you.

edit on 24-2-2013 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink

They are not even American, so forget about them

But American citizens need to be aware of what's going on, especially those in the anti gun crowd.

We all have a right to carry whenever we want.

I told my husband I might put myself up as the sacrificial lamb.

Get arrested and take it to court. Anyone with deep pockets want to help me? That's the problem, money. You have to have it to fight back.

edit on 24-2-2013 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

Find a lawyer that'll do it pro bono first.
edit on 24-2-2013 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

What is sad is that I am not even American and I have more knowledge about the Constitution then many Americans do.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Well you get two thumbs up from me!

Thank you for taking the initiative to learn about us.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by stargatetravels

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Absolutely great post.

How anybody can look at those pictures and see anything that makes them proud or happy Is just beyond me and any right-thinking, normal people.
It just looks like a bunch of sad, out-dated, selfish people with guns strapped to themselves who would rather everyone had guns and people got shot on a regular basis and mass shootings and tragedies occured, than do the right thing and join the rest of the civilised world.

Those pictures sadden me, I expect that in some lawless wartorn country, I expect to see that in the kind of places that they stone people and so on... Not America.

Those people are just clueless.

People who feel pride looking at those pictures have some real issues.
edit on Sat Feb 23 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

If the day ever comes where the government actually is able to disarm the populace then I hope you remember this picture and the people who are in it exercising our freedom and constitutional rights when some criminal (who strangely enough always seem to procure firearms when they are not allowed to own them) is holding up you and your family for some reason or another. Really makes a lot of sense to empower criminals by taking away the rights of the law abiding citizens. Go to New York or Chicago and get mugged and then see if your views change.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Awesome Hawkeye. I would have been ther if I didnt have the damn flu. I'm proud of my fellow spuds for showing them who owns this land. Ive got my territory sighted in.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lingweenie

Is this what Americans actually want? a country where everyone walks around with Automatic weapons slung over their shoulders?

You do know automatic weapons are illegal right?

Thats not part of the stuff he knows.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Are any of you against the criminally insane having access to guns? if you are then your against the 2nd "The right to bear arms shall not be infringed" it makes no allowances for homicidal maniacs or the clinically insane.
If you are against giving murderers firearms then you are against the constitution and are a gun grabbing liberal who is infringing on the rights of fellow Americans. Basically your all hypocrites!!!!!

A horned cat grasping at straws... I guess the yarn is getting old. For not being an American you sure are fired up on an issue that has no effect on your lifestyle. I love the way to read into our constitution and then call all of us hypocrites, I guess this means that you are calling the gun grabbers hypocrites as well since we all live under the same constitution. You are great at alienating people that much is apparent. Of course we don't want insane people or maniacs to own guns, but it doesn't matter if we have massive restrictions or not they will get them somewhere else or just make it easier on themselves and manufacture explosives or lethal gasses from their household chemicals. You seem to fail to understand that taking guns away is not going to solve the problem, if someone is crazy and wants to kill another person or a bunch of people they will, there are many ways to kill if you have to passion to do so.

so be a nice lonely person and curl up with your 50 cats and stop armchair quarterbacking something you know nothing about.
edit on Sun Feb 24 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: fixed tags

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   
A lot of white people with guns.

I wonder if the narrative would be different if their skin was darker...would it be "the black panther party is intimidating government!"?

just wondering.

After all..the people screaming gun rights are the ones who also freaked out about a black man with a bat outside a building once, screaming it was like some giant gangland infiltration.

Just a observation. Don't take my observation as a stance on gun control..just on "stereotypical groups with guns".

Lotta baseball caps in that crowd.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Just a observation. Don't take my observation as a stance on gun control..just on "stereotypical groups with guns".

Lotta baseball caps in that crowd.

At least you're honest in your stereotyping, bigotry, race-baiting.

*shakes head*

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Absolutely, you're spot on.
Can you also imagine if this group or larger group were Muslims doing the exact same thing, all had guns strapped to them and it was called 'Muslims for the constitution' can you imagine the same posters in this thread and what they would be saying.

Your post is just honest, you will just get grief and called a race-baiter but I think you make an excellent point.

edit on 24-2-2013 by stargatetravels because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Because when a bully wants to try and take your lunch money, you dont hide it, you dont hide yourself, you hold it proudly in your hands, and dare the punk to come and take it.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

When yous guys are done with your state, can you come to mine?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
For you so called Americans that don't think we need guns why don't you get the hell out of America we will never give up are weapons nothing you or the Mafia I mean gov can do about it we will never let it happen.

The UK has no guns well the criminals do but not the citizens go there we don't need unpatroitic people hear our guns keep the gov in there place and that is the whole reason we have a 2nd

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Scarface2013

Oh my, you sum up everything that is wrong with the pro-gun mental patients

Firstly - You really and truly believe that your government is out to get you and that they're hatching plans to come and take you away.

Paranoid Delusions

Secondly - you really believe that if this were the case (which it's not) you would have the capability to stop air strikes and drone attacks and missiles and tanks and 21st century modern battlefield war technology, with your handguns and rifles?

Delusions of grandeur

The gun crowd have some very real, very troubling, deep-rooted mental problems and just like any truly disturbed, mental people, they can't see it, they think they''re sane.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by stargatetravels
reply to post by Scarface2013

Oh my, you sum up everything that is wrong with the pro-gun mental patients

Firstly - You really and truly believe that your government is out to get you and that they're hatching plans to come and take you away.

Paranoid Delusions

Secondly - you really believe that if this were the case (which it's not) you would have the capability to stop air strikes and drone attacks and missiles and tanks and 21st century modern battlefield war technology, with your handguns and rifles?

Delusions of grandeur

The gun crowd have some very real, very troubling, deep-rooted mental problems and just like any truly disturbed, mental people, they can't see it, they think they''re sane.

I was under the impression that it was not politically correct to point out what you just pointed out.

Even if you pointed it out in a kind manner...

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Well this doesn't look hostile and/or dangerous at all.
Just a crowd of angry citizens with assault rifles, what harm could ever that be?

Oh, I forgot to mention the fact that they point out their democratically elected government as their "enemy".

Peaceful times ahead I recon. If any problems would arise, just hand out free hollow points, that oughta set things straight.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join