It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I claim complete enlightenment

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79
That is also something which I disagree, there are no energies in the physical plane.
I think Mr. Einstein would beg to differ with this statement!

With this one, it is wise to remember the lesson of Tar Baby.

I don't know Tar Baby. You almost sound like you are channeling and your self is too much in the background.

Channeling Tar Baby would be a very sticky affair! I was referring to the Uncle Remus story here:

en.wikipedia.org...

The Tar Baby reference was made because your title to this thread "I claim complete enlightenment" is like the Tar Baby and once someone touches it, they tend to become more entangled in these absurd discussions! This is how this thread has already spawned 17 pages - and counting! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I will say your posts indicate some kind of creativity, though your own brand of fundamentalism definitely comes to the front at times. Well, best to you wherever you journey.
edit on 18-3-2013 by bb23108 because:

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by bb23108
I think Mr. Einstein would beg to differ with this statement!

In my response I was referring to what I interpreted as psychic energies, make believe energies which can become real if or when there is enough faith. Einstein talked in a language which only deals with how the physical works. Like there might be potential energy in a river and formulas can be created in order to measure the amount and devices can be made up to tap that energy but the immaterial works differently and I was referring to those energies.

About the freudian slip, it wasn't but it was not intentional either. Thoughts about homosexuality messes up my psyche because it is not truth. Heterosexuality is and this makes me feel good, my world is balanced and in order again, the more I think about it, the better my perspective becomes. Sure I ignore some people at times because of this but it is their choice to act the way they do.

Originally posted by Dragonfly79I will say your posts indicate some kind of creativity, though your own brand of fundamentalism definitely comes to the front at times. Well, best to you wherever you journey.
edit on 18-3-2013 by bb23108 because:

Thanks for the story, there is a lot of wisdom in older stories, I get what you are saying now. I knew in a way this thread would not become very succesful, not because of the readers but because in a way I put myself and my truths above anyone elses in such a way it is almost impossible to shoot holes in my statement. People try but the bullets just dissappear in that big ball of tar I guess. Meanwhile I'm getting a stockpile of real American ammo. So readers lose time but don't get much in return while I lose time but get something in return. If only people would know about the ammo and how I use it against the powers that be through my enlightened activity I bet this topic would become much more enjoyable to post.
edit on 26/3/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

About the freudian slip, it wasn't but it was not intentional either. Thoughts about homosexuality messes up my psyche because it is not truth.

Yeah, we'll just add that to your long list of inconsistencies, eh? I'm sure homophobia is a common affliction amongst the members of the Enlightenment Club.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

About the freudian slip, it wasn't but it was not intentional either. Thoughts about homosexuality messes up my psyche because it is not truth.

Yeah, we'll just add that to your long list of inconsistencies, eh? I'm sure homophobia is a common affliction amongst the members of the Enlightenment Club.

Ok, I have planned much more for this topic, like describing my techniques, some tidbits of information of humanities' past, some personal memories from spirits and aliens who taught me, some stories about my dealings with various covens and 'magic' users in this world from past, present and future, all leading up to the bigger picture, where everyone is and the development of groups of souls. I could even describe a game to learn the basics of astral projection preparing the genuine seekers of truth for their own inevitable transition to the hereafter, in a relatively safe manner.

But some people keep on posting here about their sexual problems which I've already answered and is in my opinion something unsolvable as homosexuality will exist for centuries (yes, one day all of humanity will be healthy heterosexuals) I cannot continue answering these questions. Heterosexuality is the way it is, it leads to something higher while homosexuality does not, it is just that simple although it is a sad truth. Mess with your mental poles of positive and negative and everything else gets messed up because this world is dualistic in nature at first but if one cannot see past that one can never transcend it and eventually will be turned off (in the hereafter ofcourse, the immaterial).

Personally I can view sexual stimuli as just about any stimuli so it doesn't need to affect me unless I want to feel the effects, which I do at times. I have already got enough information about the subject so it doesn't interest me that much. The most interesting experiences I had were with a coven of witches who practiced sexual magic where they assumed I was just a simpleton and so I could be used as their astral dildo. They are still out there somewhere, fully convinced I am under their complete control which at first was difficult to overcome but at some point I could use them for sexual practices. But that is all about the subject for now.

So unless others might ask intelligent constructive and genuine questions I would still be happy to answer or say something about the problem or puzzle. Other than that I'll just post other updates about my own puzzle, but if there are still infantile posts about homosexuality I'd just have to start a blog or something.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

What does 'enlightenment' give you that someone unenlightened doesn't have?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Thoughts about homosexuality messes up my psyche because it is not truth.

If you are completely enlightend as you claim, would not at least one quality of this state of consciousness include disassociation from form?

IMO it appears you have still not integrated your experience fully if "thoughts" about anything are messing up your psyche.

Best of luck on your journey.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

So unless others might ask intelligent constructive and genuine questions I would still be happy to answer or say something about the problem or puzzle. Other than that I'll just post other updates about my own puzzle, but if there are still infantile posts about homosexuality I'd just have to start a blog or something.

Your version of enlightenment is repulsive. Maybe you should have stayed ignorant. Unless you still are. Hint hint.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

What does 'enlightenment' give you that someone unenlightened doesn't have?

Comparing to before, a sense of freedom, a different perspective on everything, more options about what to think. A lot of very convincing theories I suppose which are comforting so there is a kind of peace which is unaffected by others or the environment. This allows an enlightened to go anywhere, in the material and immaterial even though the same rules apply for everyone the enlightened never wants to stay in heaven forever like the unenlightened would or suffer in hell for all of eternity. The unenlightened do not have that ability.

Otherwise, there are lots of things I can see in others which I haven't realized for myself and can only mimic, those are not things that change. I could though and become a rich man but that is not my role and I don't expect myself to become as happy as I would doing what I do now which is mostly about reorganizing soul groups and forming and communicating rules. After that is done I would like to do other things and become a convincing actor, maybe even write movies, it doesn't matter in such cases whether one is enlightened or not for the end result.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Your version of enlightenment is repulsive. Maybe you should have stayed ignorant. Unless you still are. Hint hint.

Too bad that is your opinion, I felt bad for you for a few seconds. Now if you find this repulsive then why still post here? It's probably for a laugh, which I don't have a problem with but it is getting somewhat boring. Maybe you could post about the other versions of enlightenment you are referring to, like intellectual enlightenment. Personally I like Schopenhauer but also Montesquieu, or Greek thinkers like Zeno or maybe a future kind of enlightenment, outside of the intellectual or transcendant or maybe just a female's take on enlightenment since so many of humanities philosophers have been males, everybody is still waiting for a female completely enlightened being.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeliberatusImmemor

Thoughts about homosexuality messes up my psyche because it is not truth.

If you are completely enlightend as you claim, would not at least one quality of this state of consciousness include disassociation from form?

If you are suggesting anybody can become sexually aroused by either male or female form, that is not true in my opinion. It's a quality to distinguish many different forms and patterns by associating those with existing theories and maybe previously seen similar patterns but to become completely disassociated from form is like becoming blind, you might as well turn off all senses, it leads to nihilism.

IMO it appears you have still not integrated your experience fully if "thoughts" about anything are messing up your psyche.

True, while I was creating something to solve my problems with the problems only got bigger or multiplied so I still have a lot of work to do and I grow from doing that, everybody can infinitely evolve. The psyche configuration I use in order to speak with you all is strong enough to withstand anything but it must also be realistic and truth like in order for me to understand others better. So I must make it so it's slightly off when discussing an untruth like homosexuality. Which exists ofcourse, that is not unreal but what is said about it and what some are convinced about just isn't true. I could not know however what others are speaking about if I didn't research the subject, it's the old problem of trying to research something to understand it without really touching it.

Best of luck on your journey.

Thanks, you too.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Thank you for your answer.
I will offer you this video about how to be sure one is enlightened:
youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

If you are suggesting anybody can become sexually aroused by either male or female form, that is not true in my opinion.

If that thought is taken to one extreme I can see why you would think that was my "suggestion", I was referring to something a bit different. In general I agree, but disagree on the "specifics".

it leads to nihilism.

What does nihilism lead too? In your opinion.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Yeah I claim complete not knowing -- ever learning.

Response OP?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Now first I'd like to thank the US government or at least a large group of US souls who have done a lot of work on their own enlightenment and because of their actions I was able to reach my enlightenment. I also like to take a moment to thank all the civilizations from other planets for partaking.

So... the US government and "civilizations from other planets" basically "helped"-made you "enlightened" (F I h8 that term as used now days)????????????

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

So here is my claim to complete, neverending enlightenment and in this topic I'll write about how it all went down. Ofcourse being enlightened and all nobody has to acknowledge or respect my claim which is how everything should be.

Now first I'd like to thank the US government or at least a large group of US souls who have done a lot of work on their own enlightenment and because of their actions I was able to reach my enlightenment. I also like to take a moment to thank all the civilizations from other planets for partaking.

And last but not least I wish to express my gratitude to all the souls of the past who have worked with their children in the now and future to create a brighter one.

To all of you in the past, present and future I would like to say this is the end of the road for me, I will go back to my own road. All that remains now for me is to take that final step and seal off the exit/entrance to my universe forever. The deal I have made with those who stay behind, the previous two enlightened beings (whose enlightenment is not complete) is that if they do not make it in the future, I would some day when I get bored reanimate them as they were before they lost and help them with their game, which includes all of humanity of the past, present and (their) future.

So even though I am not truly going anywhere I would like to use ATS as a means of letting everybody know because of previous commitments. As for my presence, it will either end when my physical body does or when I have had enough of the satisfaction I get from my earthly perspective which can go on for a long time but I doubt not much more for 10 years after which I will have to leave as things would become extremely boring to me by then after I know enough of the tidbits of information of what different factions have done in humanities history, sort of like watching the commentary after the event took place. Even though it's still somewhat entertaining watching the younger ones go at it once you know the theme you can see all things are just variations of it going on ad infinitum.

This thread can be used to communicate with these two enlightened beings, feel free to ask them anything but know that I decide which questions I answer. And just to be sure there is no confusion from newagers, no this isn't a channeled thread, you ask a question, I go see them and ask them, I leave and wait and then I go back and check to see if they have finished their anwer which I then convey here in my own words, rather than allowing these two beings to take me over and answer through my body from their truth, which isn't the case as I speak from mine.

Until you can throw electricity around...I'd hold off on claims of enlightenment....see thread:

"Uhhhm...what does it mean when electricity arcs between your fingertips?"

Otherwise...I call delusions of grandeur.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AFewGoodWomen

Otherwise...I call delusions of grandeur.

Yes, I think that has actually been proven by the OP himself in his responses.

Oh my goodness...Buddha gonna call me a troll......................................oh wait Buddha wouldn't do that.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

everybody is still waiting for a female completely enlightened being.

Mate widen your perspective, enlightened but blinded by your own light.

So much for you learn and experience, why claim this, are you ready to move on?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Ohhhh man.... I can't believe I'm actually back in the tar baby thread....

Ok, dragonfly~ So this isn't what you had planned for this thread?

Word to the Wise, use the 7P's :

Proper, Prior, Planning, Prevents, Piss, Poor, Perfomance

I've kept an eye on this thread for sh*ts and Giggles and it's not funny when someone giggles and sh*ts.... I almost did that a few times reading through this thread.

I believe you to be enlightend now though~ I understand. YOU~DA~MAN and we are all wrong. It's hard being a Jebus type figure with all your infinate Google knowledge isn't it.

How this thread is still going, shows you have something that could be claimed as enlightenment.

Or just ideas that are to controversial to stay away from, as ATS is known for calling out people sh*t.

Awesome talking with you again Dragon~ Keep up that Enlightenment Claim bro~ I look forward to our next lil chat~

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

Or just ideas that are to controversial to stay away from, as ATS is known for calling out people sh*t.

*cough*

wink, wink ...nudge, nudge

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

Ohhhh man.... I can't believe I'm actually back in the tar baby thread....

Ok, dragonfly~ So this isn't what you had planned for this thread?

Word to the Wise, use the 7P's :

Proper, Prior, Planning, Prevents, Piss, Poor, Perfomance

I've kept an eye on this thread for sh*ts and Giggles and it's not funny when someone giggles and sh*ts.... I almost did that a few times reading through this thread.

I believe you to be enlightend now though~ I understand. YOU~DA~MAN and we are all wrong. It's hard being a Jebus type figure with all your infinate Google knowledge isn't it.

Beautiful. Absolutely exquisite. My hat goes off to you, sirrah, for that brilliant performance. There is no sharper edge than that of skillfully delivered sarcasm. Oh, but the edge doth gleam on thy fine blade of honed wit.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join