It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I claim complete enlightenment

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by Dragonfly79

As for imaginary sex, or astral sex, or soul sex, or sacred sex, that doesn't exist. First because if it existed to me and my lover it would be unknown to anyone else but her and me so it doesn't exist but in her and my existence but not in anyone elses.

So if there's a dog in my house, but not one in yours, does that mean the dog I have doesn't really exist?

Exactly! You can try to convince me by posting pictures of your dog, but I would not be able to verify if that is your dog or just a picture from someone's dog from the internet. To you the dog exists without a doubt, he/she is there right in front of you but only you can tell. If you want to convince me that dog really exists, you would have to pay a return ticket for me and show me your ID and a receipt or other accepted proof of ownership.

I find it hard to believe you really know any of this, because in order to know that, you would have to have all of existence trapped in your skull. Unless you have extraterrestrial or even divine contacts?

edit on 12-3-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

Why yes I have all of existence and I made it up all by myself, but not without the many beings out there and before anybody protests, the existence is immaterial, not material because as everybody knows that already existed. It is really simple once you know how to make a model of all souls hanging there in past, future and present. The hard part is learning about sizes, it's pretty much like miniturizing everything into infinity and this keeps on getting smaller by the micro-second just as new living beings emerge in existence. A copy of the real thing really, which no one has. Although there are some out there who have pretty advanced systems, just not complete as they do not understand infinity yet or at least are unable to translate their system according to infinity.

This also enables me to communicate with every lifeform everywhere. As for your dog, well if there are x number of beings at the moment just before I think of establishing contact then I would tune into the dog zone and only expect to hear your dog in bark, whether he or she is in your house or not.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79
Sex is very simple folks, let me post this truth again. The only true sexuality is from opposite genders, only when male and female are together true sex can happen. But not when they are the opposite genders. Those kind of motions just do not count towards making out. It is like if love was a flashlight then it only shines that special light when using the right battery, one with a minus and plus, but not the kind which has a make believe minus and plus. That light is just fake and will never become real, so that enlightenment will never in all of eternity in all of existence become real. And we all know only in hell is where the fake lights shine forever.
It's true what some say about sexuality being at the basis of a living being. It is the most simple motion to perform with the physical body yet some males do not understand some orifices are exits, not entrances. Some females have a hard time understand their empty space is to be filled with something, but not with anothers' empty space. Even those who understand can have a hard time dealing with people who are confused about other peoples' gender. I myself have had a hard time with people trying to make me (a heterosexual) believe I would be a homosexual. They've tried all their ways, trying to convince me I would be sexually attracted to the same gender, even those laughing that I just don't know that yet. Males, females, there are just so many liars out there, trying to confuse people homosexuality is to be accepted as if it were on par with heterosexuality. But they all end up in the same fake place, all alone in their own existence, playing with the shadows of reality forever, or until they understand what is truth, when they see the errors in their own programming.
edit on 12/3/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

Your post sounds more homophobic than enlightened to me. Same gender sex can certainly be a real and polarized exchange between the two engaging it. Some males tend to be more feminine and some females can tend to be polarized more masculinely - in terms of their emotional make-up. It is not just the genitalia that determine whether real sexual intimacy can occur.

By the way, when you said "But not when they are the opposite genders" in your first paragraph, I am assuming that was a Freudian slip, I mean, typo?

You never did respond to my prior post to you. Here it is for you linking convenience in case you want to respond still:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 12-3-2013 by bb23108 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Why yes I have all of existence and I made it up all by myself,

Are you saying that not a single construct of your mind assisted you on the way? I know you create the construct but you need to "platform" to do this don't you such as meeting someone else or viewing something created by someone else?

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePhysicalExperience

You screwed that quote up big time. Those quotes have nothing to do with each other, and my username shouldn't even be in there. Why is my username in there? I didn't post any of that.
edit on 13-3-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Excuse me, but that quote in your post that is credited to me? I did not post that. It's a fake quote.

Your excused. As you can probably ascertain i completely botched that reply up so i apologize if you were offended.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

You screwed that quote up big time. Those quotes have nothing to do with each other, and my username shouldn't even be in there. Why is my username in there? I didn't post any of that.

i followed the link in the quote an couldnt even find it on the page it lead to - either very strange, a mahoosive error in editing a post, or a very very naughty fabrication

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

mind you, it does serve you right for continuing to debate in this meandering mess of a thread

"just sayin"

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by skalla

i followed the link in the quote an couldnt even find it on the page it lead to - either very strange, a mahoosive error in editing a post, or a very very naughty fabrication

If you go to the top of the page you will find Dragonflys post that i am quoting from. It is quite long so i tried to remove all the stuff i wasn't interested in. Im quite amused at the reaction though.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

hey, i'm not angry at you

things can just get a touch pernicketty here, which is why we use quotes and the preview button and stuff.

my issue was more the continued existence of the thread, which only came about as someone was bored and has too much "delta-9" in their bloodstream and should really take a break and get some fresh air, though my views were aired much earlier in the thread.

i've already been here longer than i should though, ttfn

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

If you go to the top of the page you will find Dragonflys post that i am quoting from. It is quite long so i tried to remove all the stuff i wasn't interested in. Im quite amused at the reaction though.

That's not the post you linked...

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by skalla

hey, i'm not angry at you

things can just get a touch pernicketty here, which is why we use quotes and the preview button and stuff.

my issue was more the continued existence of the thread, which only came about as someone was bored and has too much "delta-9" in their bloodstream and should really take a break and get some fresh air, though my views were aired much earlier in the thread.

i've already been here longer than i should though, ttfn

Yes i have learned a lesson about using the "preview button" which points out laziness and arrogance to me.
Now i reap what i sow.
PS. you did make me laugh at myself though by the way you pointed this out for me to see.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by bb23108
Your post sounds more homophobic than enlightened to me.

I'm not afraid of homosexual energies since I never produce them. I don't believe many males would be attracted to my person so I'm not afraid of rape, or physical abuse. For anything homosexual related I have filters in my mind. Your comment is a simple manipulation attempt to suggest I would fear something which doesn't need to be feared and to try to upset people I would be against homosexual people, which I'm not.

Same gender sex can certainly be a real

No, it's all fake, a lie, makebelieve which will never become true as hetersexuality. It just doesn't count as sex according to my definitions, people can go on about it but it's irrelevant, a non-issue for me. I would just be lying to myself., which I am unable to.

and polarized exchange between the two engaging it. Some males tend to be more feminine and some females can tend to be polarized more masculinely - in terms of their emotional make-up. It is not just the genitalia that determine whether real sexual intimacy can occur.

To me there are just roles in society and people tend to associate activities based on gender. Which is sad really as it shows we humans need this to prevent confusion. But as far as energies go, homosexual energies are just as nonexistent as it can be, it's nonexistent except in the minds of homosexual people, only in their heads. Which does hint at shunyata or emptiness in a way I suppose, before I get accused of gaybashing. But I know I'm just replying to unfortunate souls who were lead to believe in homosexuality, as no one is born that way.

You never did respond to my prior post to you. Here it is for you linking convenience in case you want to respond still:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 12-3-2013 by bb23108 because: (no reason given)

Until you actually wake up to your Real Condition, you can play in whatever worlds you may find yourself in, but you will still have to deal with this one and allow the Divine Reality to shine through you here, just like anywhere else.

You are making all kinds of errors in your referrals to meanings, so I can't respond to your post unfortunately. Best of luck.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Just another update about today about the universes mass enlightenment, which was very interesting, referring to otherworldy civilizations but also our little awakening on Earth. It should now be know throughout all of existence that females do not create life as in they think of babys or they are the material body which creates life or are the light givers to sons and daughters, which they are not, please do me a favor and pass it along so the global energies will become better for everyone.

There is the immaterial spirit which is produced by the material body, but they should never be confused. So in short, women may have 'the light' but men also have 'the light', just 2 different lights. The darkness is in between and should be considered as a space where they can meet.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

No, it's all fake, a lie, makebelieve which will never become true as hetersexuality. It just doesn't count as sex according to my definitions
This is extremely pretentious of you and certainly not very enlightened!

But as far as energies go, homosexual energies are just as nonexistent as it can be, it's nonexistent except in the minds of homosexual people, only in their heads.
Good lord, homosexual energies now? There are positive and negative energies, male and female. Some people may have more obvious feminine energies and have a male body - and vice versa.

But really the body-mind altogether is whole in terms of being both male and female. It is just that one energy tends to be more apparently dominant than the other in this physical plane, and generally is the same as the body's genitalia indicate.

Until we recognize that the whole body-mind is inherently complete, we sense a need for an "other" to complete us. Such a recognition also requires the body-mind to be utterly submitted to Reality Itself, for the yoga of this fullness to manifest. Your statements once again indicate that you have no clue as to this process.

But I know I'm just replying to unfortunate souls who were lead to believe in homosexuality, as no one is born that way.

Some people do choose homosexuality in reaction to events they faced early on in childhood. Others are more naturally disposed to it due to aspects of their deeper psyche from prior lives. It is not as you say that no one is born that way.

Homosexuality is no more or less enlightening than heterosexuality - neither have fundamentally anything to do with a spiritually realizing life, though they do not have to be incompatible with such a life either.

You are making all kinds of errors in your referrals to meanings, so I can't respond to your post unfortunately.
Well that is an incredibly convenient evasion of my questions. So any tough questions for you are just errors, I suppose.

With this one, it is wise to remember the lesson of Tar Baby.

edit on 13-3-2013 by bb23108 because:

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by bb23108
This is extremely pretentious of you and certainly not very enlightened!

You view it as such because you assume enlightened always choose what you believe is good. You have your truths, I have mine, everybody can make up their own none of which is pretentious. It's not even the sky is the limit, it's space and there are no limits there except for previously imposed limits set by ET's.

Good lord, homosexual energies now? There are positive and negative energies, male and female. Some people may have more obvious feminine energies and have a male body - and vice versa.

I interpret males who receive more than they are transmitting (information) as out of balance. Everyone interprets though, we all have that in common.

But really the body-mind altogether is whole in terms of being both male and female. It is just that one energy tends to be more apparently dominant than the other in this physical plane, and generally is the same as the body's genitalia indicate.

That is also something which I disagree, there are no energies in the physical plane. The physical plane is something no one can energize, except for obvious physical activities like digging, building, travelling. The immaterial is where the energizing takes place and this is not really about doing something with energy, it's all about effects and because males confuse the male-female energy effect with male-male energy effect this causes a lot of confusion to a lot of people, even those who don't want anything to do with that.

My point is to have a mental filter to prevent my mind from confusement really. I don't blame anyone for my own confusion, I mistook what people were saying about accepting people for accepting concepts which attributed to mental problems lateron of which I also owe my ability to make a claim, much like when computers are broken one has to analyze it more thoroughly in order to determine the cause of the malfunction but by doing so one learns a lot about the different functions or how suffering can have good effects.

So in my definition of enlightenment, the immaterial is where it all happens and to be able to see what is happening there, to make sense of it all one needs their male and female to be perfect, in my case the male should always be dominant and only then can I express my complete enlightenment in such a way no one would be able to refute it.

Until we recognize that the whole body-mind is inherently complete, we sense a need for an "other" to complete us. Such a recognition also requires the body-mind to be utterly submitted to Reality Itself, for the yoga of this fullness to manifest. Your statements once again indicate that you have no clue as to this process.

I have already solved the process theoretically or immaterial, I'll write a post about a piece of this process.

Some people do choose homosexuality in reaction to events they faced early on in childhood. Others are more naturally disposed to it due to aspects of their deeper psyche from prior lives. It is not as you say that no one is born that way.

I believe it is a choice too but I do not believe in previous lives. One only goes through first grade once. But once one is finished then the other subjects can be explored, which along with life events leads to complete enlightenment.

Maybe you have a point about not being born that way at least in the way I described it as I was referring to the product which is created by the physical (which is not you or I or anyone as this is something immaterial), the self which may confuse itself with all kinds of concepts. The self is self-born once the physical body looks into the material mirror and translates this into the immaterial. Then one can be reborn many times in life, one can change and it is during this process in which new things are learned but without completely aware of it's consequences and so whether it is good or bad. In my case it is a bad thing as I explained I don't want 50-50 masculine-feminine but more 50,1 and 49,1 because I also want a female to become completely enlightend.

Homosexuality is no more or less enlightening than heterosexuality - neither have fundamentally anything to do with a spiritually realizing life, though they do not have to be incompatible with such a life either.

Sex is a natural thing, just as I said only when opposites are there, otherwise it doesn't count in my book.

With this one, it is wise to remember the lesson of Tar Baby.

edit on 13-3-2013 by bb23108 because:

I don't know Tar Baby. You almost sound like you are channeling and your self is too much in the background.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

You view it as such because you assume enlightened always choose what you believe is good. You have your truths, I have mine, everybody can make up their own none of which is pretentious. It's not even the sky is the limit, it's space and there are no limits there except for previously imposed limits set by ET's.

If you were 'enlightened' you would know there is only one truth - versions of truth are mistruths.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
So today I learned about something new. I guess I can never prove, express or manifest my claim ever. This is because of the following, for which I'm sorry if I offend anyone religious and I understand I would be bordering blashpemy in the manner I explain my final obstacle, which is a theoretical female.

To prove my claim to all living beings my own soul would have to be put in a mode which it is already capable of so that it can be completely possesed or inhabited by someone else for one day. Which when I learned reminded me of the biblical passage of time standing still for one day. Which lead me to understanding that some beings out there only accept my enlightenment if it is independent. Now it can be independent of anything immaterial which would mean the immaterial would come to a complete halt and I would still be there, just no one else to verify this as everyone in all of existence would come to a halt.

Now if I would allow myself to disappear or stop existing then my soul could be inhabited by someone else who would witness this and then this person could defend my claim in such a way it would eventually be accepted as such, but not everyone out there would be convinced just the majority.

This already happened once but I managed to reconstruct my soul independently or in other words I realized my original soul it's just without many energies I used to have or experience. As it is the only way to get my old soul back is because of a female, however the female would either have to become convinced of this (my theories/truths etc.) and marry me for all of eternity, or she would have to give birth to me in her immaterial existence and I would have to stay there for all of eternity (or until someone else achieves complete enlightenment in different circumstances), or she would have to become completely enlightened herself and we would inhabit eachothers souls for one day, in a way switch the immaterial and back and we would both become convinced of our complete enlightenment in such a way this would be recognized by all and could be verified, however this would be nothing more than just a bussiness like deal or transaction which I can't or don't want to live with for all of eternity.

So that is where I am now and I would have to say I give up or postpone proving my claim but I'll continue to investigate other means of proving my claim in this thread. The only thing that is left is a kind of machine which used to verify such claims, a kind of eggregore but from an otherworldly civilization, which keeps me busy as it could lead to materializing my make believe spaceship in the physical, which then presents other problems in the bigger picture.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

It seems that you believe there are 'individual' souls.
When oneness is recognized as truth - how can there be many souls?

In my opinion enlightenment is the realization of oneness, wholeness.
Oneness has nowhere to go or anything to achieve because it is already the case.
The end of seeking is enlightenment - it is realized that there is nothing to seek because the all is present.
edit on 17-3-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

My reason for believing you are not enlightened is simple: your expressions are limited. Enlightenment is unlimited. You have drawn many lines, made many distinctions, in how you explain yourself. Such limiting and enclosing is not enlightened.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
This is a good explanation of enlightenment:
Who Wants To Know What? - Ramesh Balsekar
youtu.be...

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join