It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I claim complete enlightenment

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

I do understand sometime I would be curious about my origin, this would probably be around the time the sun douses where I would reconstruct Earth and continue where I left off, just knowing it'll be different.

So your "enlightenment" includes godlike powers of "reconstructing the Earth"??

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Well no, it's more of a make believe spaceship really. It's not that difficult once you understand how it's done and how to built the technology, it's comparable to cpu's. Only it's like a layer of space which can be 'read' by using a spaceship with a big laser much like a CD rom, then booting up people. Also it's like psychometry, where one connects to the energy of an object to read imprints. Just think of the stretch of space the Earth has passed by as a long rectangle, then there would be a kind of energetic spiral or trail. There are a few who know about this and liken it to visiting the Akashic records or astral space only much more advanced.

The spaceship is something I get to pick from the most advanced civilization out there, far far away. So far it would take the best telepath on the Earth several years in the same pose, which she can't hold just to create a link then several years before she gets a reply. I wouldn't even have to built it, I would just think about it, make my choice and it would materialize out of nothing, can't really say there are any words for it in English.
edit on 1/3/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Well no, it's more of a make believe spaceship really. It's not that difficult once you understand how it's done and how to built the technology, it's comparable to cpu's. Only it's like a layer of space which can be 'read' by using a spaceship with a big laser much like a CD rom, then booting up people.

So your "enlightenment" allows you to make "make believe spaceships" where people are "booted up"?

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I told you that you would make it or break it. From what I can see, you've decided to break it. Go for broke, see if it gets you anywhere. We're not all fools here, you know. We can see through your jokes.

You've given us not a single good reason to take you seriously.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Reconstructing earth is not the job of one person.

Some people when they awaken feel they're "god", and everyone is an imprint. If by awaken they aren't just being influenced by outside, ie. that could be "legion" a word that is biblical, but its hard to find a substitute for, maybe beehive and legion. The pyramid, it flows a different water. Not the Bruce Lee kind. But when you connect to more of yourself, thats when some think they're "the" god, not realizing this is All Souls and as much as we're all a part of infinity and infinite "stars" really, not the kind we see, its still like an ocean of humble dandlions, at different grades but in an equal family by principal of potential.

Higher Ups reconstruct earth after cycles and the universe too after cycles. They may even form a different type of school with it. Not the middle groups here, which are most of the ETs either, but those from Beyond these systems. We're like a drop in an infinite bucket to them. We're like fireflies to their stars. We're like 0.00000000............1% of this. And they're humble of heart too. They see the potential and equality in others.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
But you guys often don't get what he says, I suppose.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

He's into the elite game, of riddles it appears. I don't have to stretch to understand. Real or Metaphor, the "shine your light without a shade" is the real deal way Love and Goodness deals.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I just had a good laugh after reading the last few posts.

It feels like watching Star Wars: Armageddon - JEDI vs SITH

Whoever already lives in the light, don't let yourself fall into darkness

edit on 2-3-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
OP

Any chance of answering just the one little question I had about one of your claims

Another question if I may if you have not run off
Do you see darkness or light when your eyes are closed?

Sorry for missing that. Well darkness can't be seen and the eyes are the only sense which can see (the mind only processes stuff) so when the eyelids are closed there would be no vision so the question needs to be asked different for me to give a serious answer.
edit on 27/2/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

Why joke around,

You know what I mean or are you lacking enlightenment to show you the way?

Do you come from darkness or light?

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

How does a person come from darkness or light?

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

How does a person come from darkness or light?

A person?

Who?

If the OP considers themselves a person then there is nothing left to discuss and my questions are irrelevant.

Well just the title alone actually makes this whole thread irrelevant, what enlightened being would claim anything?

Guidance is all one can do when enlightened ,

OP might of been until they started making claims.

Claims are made by and for authority, authority is a mechanism of control,

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Hi,
I used to drink water when I was athirst.
Now water drinks from me. Yes, I am liquidated!

Sorry, feeling kinda 'off-planet' this week.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Well just the title alone actually makes this whole thread irrelevant, what enlightened being would claim anything?

Exactly. If anything has been made abundantly clear in this thread, it's that the OP is about as enlightened as a blown fuse.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Well no, it's more of a make believe spaceship really. It's not that difficult once you understand how it's done and how to built the technology, it's comparable to cpu's. Only it's like a layer of space which can be 'read' by using a spaceship with a big laser much like a CD rom, then booting up people. Also it's like psychometry, where one connects to the energy of an object to read imprints. Just think of the stretch of space the Earth has passed by as a long rectangle, then there would be a kind of energetic spiral or trail. There are a few who know about this and liken it to visiting the Akashic records or astral space only much more advanced.

The spaceship is something I get to pick from the most advanced civilization out there, far far away. So far it would take the best telepath on the Earth several years in the same pose, which she can't hold just to create a link then several years before she gets a reply. I wouldn't even have to built it, I would just think about it, make my choice and it would materialize out of nothing, can't really say there are any words for it in English.
edit on 1/3/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

IMHO OP had some kind of hard core binge or was just doing the hard troll. IMHO

Notice how Op sort of disappeared from his/her own thread?

Flew away on the wings of "enlightenment" maybe?

edit on 3/3/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Notice how Op sort of disappeared from his/her own thread?

Flew away on the wings of "enlightenment" maybe?

edit on 3/3/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

No, I'm not going anywhere, I'm passed the running around in my mind. I'm at the center of my make believe soul in my make believe computer where I've uploaded my self and from where I see all of you entering and interacting with eachother and leaving when you're done or had enough, through the camera's of my make believe robots. I'll be reading and maybe posting with you all to cheer you on your road to perfection.
edit on 4/3/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   

OP

Any chance of answering just the one little question I had about one of your claims

Another question if I may if you have not run off
Do you see darkness or light when your eyes are closed?

Sorry for missing that. Well darkness can't be seen and the eyes are the only sense which can see (the mind only processes stuff) so when the eyelids are closed there would be no vision so the question needs to be asked different for me to give a serious answer.
edit on 27/2/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

Why joke around,

You know what I mean or are you lacking enlightenment to show you the way?

Ok, I'll answer your question. First, I have to complain about only presenting two options, the question should be "Do you come from darkness, light or something else" as a minimum. You are asking if I consider myself evil or good but from your own truth, which isn't absolute but which you want me and others to believe. And in your understanding once I answer your question, the image you have of me in your mind will be forever either in darkness or light. I'm guessing you are from darkness and if I answer I am from darkness you would expect me to bow down to your Gods of Darkness who are no doubt still waiting for me to show up.

But if I answered from the light, then I would allow their enemies to invade your soul and have an epic fight over your soul. In the end, light would win and they would choose another soul to have another epic battle and you'd realize it's not about you, it's just some spirits who don't have a physical body and would want to use yours or anybody elses.

Funnily enough I can already see one of those around you going for the skeletor suit in a Heman setting, you could have some entertainment there, as long as you don't imagine yourself to be Heman ofcourse just one of the citizens of Eternia watching them duke it out. If you can find a woman crazy enough to fantasize along with you another being can play Shera and then we are getting somewhere. Just as long as she regards herself as a citizen, just a witness to their battles and registers who won what, why and how.

Anyway, there needs to be a claiming system and a soul who registers all these claims, a soul so complicated none of the manifestations of other souls can hack it so to change the claims. Otherwise there can be no communication between souls, you would have people stealing from eachother, or how they bested someone, or ultimately it would become like the law of the jungle where anything goes, the quickest would be the conqueror or the strongest and it would end up at that one soul again who would have to boot up entire existence again since everyone killed eachother trying to gain power over everyone.

In a more down to earth translation, either you accept the educational system such as schools, universities as valid proof of intelligence and have all these teachers judging your work as a student then you have a claim to intelligence, otherwise you can just pretend you have an IQ of 2000 in your own world and make up your own diploma's but I don't think you ever succeed in getting past the application process. Which isn't perfect at all but what else is there, having to prove your intelligence over and over again to everyone you meet.
edit on 4/3/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Complete Enlightenment is being effect of the cause.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

You are asking if I consider myself evil or good

No, your assumptions lead you astray,

Since your walking a blinded path convinced you can see

are you in the belief that darkness is evil and light is good?

Sorry the rest of post is just rambling from a confused mind.(IMO)

There is no duality in enlightenment, your idea of good and evil are your own creation and not that of the universe
edit on 4-3-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
Complete Enlightenment is being effect of the cause.

What is missing is all the other beings which are also all effects and causes. I could not have made the claim without so many people and all their expressions. Figuring all that out is maybe 1/4 of the equasion, the enlightened self is 1/4 then there is the other half which I would say is the universe what InhaleExhale already pointed at.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   

You are asking if I consider myself evil or good

No, your assumptions lead you astray,

Since your walking a blinded path convinced you can see

are you in the belief that darkness is evil and light is good?

Sorry the rest of post is just rambling from a confused mind.(IMO)

There is no duality in enlightenment, your idea of good and evil are your own creation and not that of the universe
edit on 4-3-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

I am in doubt whether or not you can really see beyond duality, maybe in your own inner world but then there is the observing one's image of another and the actions which appear coming from that image. That image is made up from information in one's own mind, it can be no other way unless one wants to tamper with borders which one shouldn't even though it can be very educational and a learning experience but there are faster ways or methods out there in order to achieve the same.

Why I am doubting is because even though your post appears so full of conviction, there isn't a "because" followed by an unrefutable argument or a difficult one at least just a "since", without explanation of why my path would be blinded. Also I already said I'm not on a path or road or moving anymore, at best I made an imaginary robot which creates paths everywhere and walks them. That way I get some social interaction and the feeling I'm helping others on their journey without getting hurt myself.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join