It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I claim complete enlightenment

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
So I just wanted to post about a kind of enlightenment which used to be obscure to me but which I later stumbled upon. I'm guessing it's Christian, but I'm not 100% sure. It is the idea of heaven which would make one not develop in the immaterial at all except for what is needed on Earth to get by. Meanwhile though the future heaven already exists because of previous ideas and the work of those of that religion before. It would be like living 2 lives where the other is an echo or moves as it should according to those ideas, so that is why no one of that religion is allowed to seriously progress spiritually unless one becomes a monk. This is because once one is aware of that other life, one would want to try and control it, which would defeat the purpose. It should be uncontrolled and once one understands this then the unfaithful or people in difficult positions on Earth can be 'hosted' in the future heaven of the faithful.

It would be like having an astral self which is trained because of events on earth then once that self is trained enough so the echo's can dominate the soul is when others' echoes can manifest in one's soul and work with it to evolve spiritually. The lower selves are unaware of this just as the lower self of the higher self of the soul who only finds out about all of this after the big transition, who wakes up in one's own heaven and when ready can then explore all the previous 'temporary homes' of those souls who were in the physical and understand why all of that happened, it is when everything falls into place in the phase of waking up in heaven just before the phase of getting to know the other heavenly beings, their lives and what they do. These souls are part of a larger construct, where most are female.

Anyway I thought I should mention this. I might have been such a soul in the past but because of my decisions earlier for example to study selfdefense (aikido, after attending several martial arts) but also study beliefs so I would learn how to be able to mentally defend myself even though in retrospect I already lost back then.

I think I was part of that construct at some point in my life, about 6-7 years ago is when everything changed dramatically for me, even though I saw bad things coming my way. What exactly happened is still a big puzzle to me, only limited by my ability to speak about this in a way it produces a nice story for all those involved, pretty much a big astral accident which isn't to one faction because they know one cannot be hurt there but to another it must hurt otherwise they can't make eachother believe it can anymore. Not talking about remote heart attacks or invoking earth quakes or lightning storms even though it ends there but also the little griefs like intentionally wanting to hurt another on an emotional level.

The other side says the big explosion it led up to has already all happened, just as past and future and to them this is just a phase, heaven has already manifested and the other faction can't be allowed in because they would want to test it or in other words blow it up to see if it would hold and if it would then they would accept that heaven as a new blueprint or residence. Now if they would enter heaven with the intention of blowing it up then inside that heaven new weapons and explosives would be conceived and this would go on forever, this would keep repeating itself, were it not for that faction which oversees it all and does not allow it. They are concerned however about my welfare since when I have made my transition I can't provide the same service anymore since I would be without my physical body. Then there is also the confusion of whether or not I am possessed and if that is the case my presence shouldn't matter, except I am not possessed. So this is the current position I am in mentally.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

I would like to write a book about this. Are you interested in contributing some more information towards this project? I have found your posts helpful in arranging some pieces to my own puzzle and think this information can be relayed for more people to understand and comprehend the message.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

I do not claim enlightenment, I only believe that I understand chaos has form, if that makes sense.

this is the reason I post as I do

Why I am doubting is because even though your post appears so full of conviction, there isn't a "because" followed by an unrefutable argument or a difficult one at least just a "since", without explanation of why my path would be blinded.

The because is as follows......

I asked you If you come from from light or darkness, you assumed I asked whether you consider yourself good or evil which I did not, only where you come from, (remember, you claim to be an enlightened being).

Your assumption is what blinded you to the simple question of where you came from,

I just use analogies and metaphors more than I should so I am sorry for the confusion I create and thankful for my understandings that I might pass on if any.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I think if someone claims they are enlightened that's pretty good proof they actually aren't.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
The truly enlightened beings grab souls from other planets/realms and place them somewheres on Earth where a specific objective would be done.

Our paths and futures are predetermined before we're even thrown here. We're nothing but mere chess pieces.

Talk to the Buddists who believe in reincarnation and talk about "life regression". Supposedly the best place is a planet with nothing but jellyfish like things...that everyone loves and never wants to leave. I think that place is that ice moon of Jupiter. She's got warm enough water below the ice for some kinda jellyfish life forms.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePhysicalExperience

I would like to write a book about this. Are you interested in contributing some more information towards this project? I have found your posts helpful in arranging some pieces to my own puzzle and think this information can be relayed for more people to understand and comprehend the message.

I already anticipated for readers who come here to ATS for inspiration to write books and movies. I am not interested nor will I contribute, but feel free to read my posts and puzzle along. I must warn you though, at the end of the puzzle you and others will come to understand it's the end of the road, for all of us in all dimension and after that the great reactivation process will commence, however, it will not be done by any of you or your associates.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

I do not claim enlightenment, I only believe that I understand chaos has form, if that makes sense.

Chaos is only seen when the mind is not formed enough or does not have enough forms to make sense of what is seen. It is not like the entire universe is chaos, that is only in the psyche of the beholder.

I asked you If you come from from light or darkness, you assumed I asked whether you consider yourself good or evil which I did not, only where you come from, (remember, you claim to be an enlightened being).

You make all these assumptions while you are not completely enlightened nor do you have a claim. You may believe complete enlightenment is something when a being is completely done, however this is infinity so a being is never completely done. Now I can explain the rest to you but I have my own agenda, such as making others think for themselves after which they can continue in the discussion.

Your assumption is what blinded you to the simple question of where you came from,

I'll just interpret that as "Your assumption is imho what blinded you...", it is very simple I come from neither darkness nor light but from nothing. On the technical side, I was formed by 2 cells, you know what cells I assume but if not I might post about it lateron. From these two cells as I already posted about the psyche is formed, which forms the soul which then continues it's cycle. Then the soul forms outside of this soul to form the psyche and form the spark of life.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
The truly enlightened beings grab souls from other planets/realms and place them somewheres on Earth where a specific objective would be done.

If by grabbing you mean instruct them for a mission and let them decide whether or not they would continue then yes. And not just on Earth.

Our paths and futures are predetermined before we're even thrown here. We're nothing but mere chess pieces.

Yes but unfortunately for us some enlightened beings believe they are playing against a kind of Deep Blue.

Talk to the Buddists who believe in reincarnation and talk about "life regression". Supposedly the best place is a planet with nothing but jellyfish like things...that everyone loves and never wants to leave. I think that place is that ice moon of Jupiter. She's got warm enough water below the ice for some kinda jellyfish life forms.

No it's somewhere completely different, might even be parallel universe. To avoid future confusion, a universe is both the material and immaterial, a dimension might refer to other designations for mental constructions to understand what it is I would like to point at.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to dragonfly;-
in your opening post you mention being subject to boredom twice. only the mind/ego can suffer boredom which automatically cancels your claim to enlightenment.

a yogic quote comes to mind.

those who know do not say.-----------------and
those who say do not know!

you probably suffer from mental indigestion from all that you have optically imbibed.

the amazing thing about this thread is the large response it gets. i conclude from this that there are a large number of genuine seekers out there that hope for a few crumbs to fall on there table.

or

you've designed this thread to purposely suck people in for your own amusement.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Cheers. Although as for warning me, i appreciate your concern but i myself am not concerned so please continue on.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

You make all these assumptions while you are not completely enlightened nor do you have a claim.

Its like bashing your head against a brick wall.

I make no assumptions, I asked you a question of where you come from giving two points, darkness and light.

You replied by saying I was asking you whether you consider yourself good or evil which wasnt what I asked if you needed clarification you could of asked but you assumed I was asking the good or evil question when I was not, only where you come from and reminded you that you claim to be enlightened so such a being must know where they are from at the least.

Why do I need a claim or have to be enlightened?

Enlightenment is a label given not claimed to be,

All your claiming in reality is to have a big head.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Light and darkness would only be perceived from the "light spectrum" of the known electromagnetic frequencies. Visible light is only a small fraction of this particular spectrum. Do you suggest life comes from within one spectrum of the many possible electromagnetic frequencies? I'm just curious because the question didn't make sense to me from my point of observation.
It would make sense from a duality perception but one shouldn't assume everyone is playing the "duality game"

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by orangutang

The OP is not enlightened. That much has been made more than obvious.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I read several pages of this thread but not the whole thing. So my apologies, OP, if this has already been asked and responded to, but would you link us to a picture of you, with especially your eyes showing? A picture is worth a thousand words, you know. Actually, in this case, probably a whole lot more than a thousand.

I hope you can oblige as this is probably all that is necessary for some of us, as the heart tacitly recognizes true enlightenment as well as delusion.
edit on 8-3-2013 by bb23108 because:

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by bb23108
I read several pages of this thread but not the whole thing. So my apologies, OP, if this has already been asked and responded to, but would you link us to a picture of you, with especially your eyes showing? A picture is worth a thousand words, you know. Actually, in this case, probably a whole lot more than a thousand.

To you a picture is worth much, to me my picture would just be a bunch of molecules, then other people imagine those molecules have all kinds of meaning, which might be true or not, that is the great mystery of life. So I'm not going to, there are tons of pictures on the internet for you to fantasize about though if that is what you want. You might also like thangkas.

I hope you can oblige as this is probably all that is necessary for some of us, as the heart tacitly recognizes true enlightenment as well as delusion.
edit on 8-3-2013 by bb23108 because:

From my point of view everyone is delusional, some a lot and some less.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by bb23108

Can you tell by looking at these eyes?
youtu.be...

What do you think?

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Right I've just reviewed another piece of humanity and life in the universe. Apparantely our universe is like a lab for beings who are creating the perfect body. Humans are nothing but machines really, which evolve into a perfect body. As for our personalities, they are all imaginary.

The first stage is the primordial soup with the little building blocks joining together to basically form a kind of slug or worm which constantly eats it's surroundings. The waste is absorbed by plants, pretty much the same as nowadays only much less complicated, like less amino acids and DNA combination.

At some point the senses appeared because of stimuli like the sun, cold and hot, the hard rocks on the bottom floor, liquid substances and air, not in that order but because I have my agenda to complete I can't spend too much time on ATS.

Then you have your simple vessel which by then also has a plus and minus, negative or positive so the early lifeforms could make decisions. This grew overtime to much more complex decision making patterns resulting in yours truly for example.

So in a nutshell, our creators are beings who wanted to have the human egg and seed, not the physical which is already used or as with most humans is defective or simly worn. We are indeed in a kind of simulation and the mission is completed, there is enough information for those beings to create their perfect vessel. They have technology to breed the vessels and then upload themselves in a way, by best comparison.

Now however for the bad news. One would think or expect those beings would come down and show themselves to us. However, humanity is too brutal they cannot reach us. With their power ofcourse they could, however they decided it is best for us to become extinct. It is very difficult to explain but if any being would see any of us, be it living or in the afterlife, the evolutionary machine would become reactivated and they would be pretty much sucked in there and couldn't get out. The chances of humanity working together to allow them to manifest are very slim. They have run various scenarios now and they will continue to do so in the future because there are still possible options but the chances of another completely enlightened being such as myself which would allow a mental/soul construct in order to communicate with them are extremely small, so small it is next to nothing. The possible options are only there because I am still alive and many people out there still want to cooperate with these beings but are unable to establish communications since there are other humans who keep deceiving that faction as they want absolute power. But in my opinion no one will succeed, the creators are busy doing other things and were unreachable in the first place. Which might be confusing but if asked I'll post more about those scenarios.

There are other civilizations out there, but none of them will be able to produce another construct to allow for communications. It might be in several million/billions of years they will succeed on another planet and then from there other civilizations might become reactivated again (like resurrected in a space opera kind of way, of which I hinted in previous posts). But as for humanity, they will continue to suffer like they do with their wars, diseases, old age, all the petty games they play, until at some point they will perish as a species. But after that for the last people alive or witnessing the last of earths' human life, it would be just a micro second of blackness and then they would be reactivated, only there would be eons/millenia/googol number of years passed by.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by bb23108

Can you tell by looking at these eyes?
youtu.be...

What do you think?

Oh you got me all wrong if you believe I would play such games. I can't look into another's brain and read it, unless I abuse aliens with their technology which I'm not going to. You probably want something acknowledged, but to me the eyes are not the mirror to the soul, they are just meaningless molecules. But I don't want to be the bad guy who smashes your faith so tell me and other readers on ATS what you want others to see in those eyes. Or, you can open your own topic on guru's such as Monte Sahaja, or if you know the guy you could invite him here to ATS to post.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   

You talk about molecues a lot, that everything is molecules (even moles and cue balls). But who creates the molecules that you see (one hand clapping, making the grass green, etc.)? And why focus on anything, even pushing down a computer key with your finger, when the computer key is just as molecully as the center of the nearest wall and you're not putting any conscious attention on that most of the time. These are my questions two.

edit on 9-3-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   

I claim complete enlightenment

I think that if you really were 'completely enlightened' you wouldn't be hanging out here.
I can't picture Buddah hanging out here. .... just say'n ....
edit on 3/9/2013 by FlyersFan because: spelling

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join