It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS has been infiltrated compleatly....please read

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

And the passing of the Patriot Act didn't help our privacy any......

Indeed, that is exactly what I was referring to.....

Big Brother will always find a way to eaves drop and the internet is a very easy tool for them to do this.
And for people to post EVERYTHING about their lives on Facebook is mind blowing!
I have never, nor will I use FB or Twitter.

I don't use twitter at all, I have a facebook account but never use it, in fact only check it like once every 3 months or so
The people that report every little thing they do truly blow my mind.....just got done eating breakfast on my way to work, I had McDonalds, a egg, sausage and cheese McMuffin, they screwed up the amount of sugar I like in my coffee........

It's like who gives a F**K!!!! STFU!!! Like everyone cares about what you ate for breakfast on your way to work??

However, I am on ATS but there are other forums here that are of interest other than 'conspiracies' such as fragile earth, medical issues, computer help, science, ancient civilizations, movies, etc.......
Actually, this could have been placed in the RANT forum........LOL

So if they want to monitor me, go ahead. I'm actually probably rather boring........

But if it means leaving some one else alone, go for it!!!!

I feel much the same, to put it plainly I am just not that interesting.....

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
get Hiren's bootable CD and there are free utilities for everything ... all freeware and free download .... great dssk to have

run some of the programs .... to see what's up

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkphoenix77

No, the worst people on facebook are the parents who feel the need to share every little thing that their kids do. Oh your kid ate a banana? What a little genius. Oh you feed your kids? Well I would certainly hope so, still don't really care though.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

What's a sniffer? Just curious.

LuLu the Hillbilly

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
It's not just you. Its seems to be that the militarily informed conspiracy writers are off the forum right now. That means they are gearing up for business somewhere else.

Government can fiddle, through wifi and bluetooth, with your computer. It takes about 15 minutes of questionable activity before they decide to persecute you. Not a nice word but you're not the only one who is waking up to the cyber lullaby that has migrated off of television onto the internet. Yes conspiracy websites are a target for national security types.

To add to the personal experience in my own home I was recording a personal video that used a lot of hot words, references to government and whatnot. 15 minutes into it, it's never happened before, my computer starts overheating for no reason, and is on the edge of shutting down. It could be sabotage.

See the assumption people are making, I believe, is that there is a human being behaving badly behind the scenes in NSA-land or wherever they do their surveillance. But I'm noticing it's just too wicked to think they'd have a one-to-one ratio of people to suspicious computer users, over something like a blog post. Makes me believe, there is AI, artificial intelligence, involved in this, and it's a program doing the sabotaging and censoring. Notice how that you don't get the "reprimand" through a human being. As if when it's done by a computer, can a computer take away your rights? Stupid technological loopholes in the governing system.

Then I think nobody's actually watching, that they are all away from their surveillance desks having coffee putting the programs on autopilot.

I overheard from a police officer several weeks ago, that it only works if the locals don't realize it's a coordinated action. I'm thinking there is a big plot in the making to surprise people. I think, how long will people be able to inspect and scrutinize their government before someone tries to pull the free communication platforms? It's a rare moment in society when one can say things out loud like they hate their government and their leaders are monsters.

But ATS is going through a low point. The thing that inspires crazy, like the 2012 talk, it's over and the actual doom is paying a visit. Less hype, more reality. It's not scary tales around a campfire at night, it's real bad stuff. Sorry can't chat, being frozen over in a doom storm, or can't talk, taping up the windows after that doom meteor, or can't talk, praying to God because the big boss just quit, or can't talk, country planning to war with a nuclear threat country.

For real, when you're on a forum, there is no privacy between you and your infiltrators. Even the forum moderators have to comply with government requests for information. They sit, they let you do your spy/alien/doom talk, and they note all your trails. Hey, it can get so paranoid that how do I know *you* aren't an infiltrator, get it?
edit on 22-2-2013 by Sandalphon because: grammar nazi attack!

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by toolshed
reply to post by Darkphoenix77

No, the worst people on facebook are the parents who feel the need to share every little thing that their kids do. Oh your kid ate a banana? What a little genius. Oh you feed your kids? Well I would certainly hope so, still don't really care though.

Ya,...what is love.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaticusMaximus

Well the computer is fresh out of the box just bought it earlier that morning no spyware no trojans all microsoft updates ran and installed compleatly up to date windows 8(confusing program for those thinking of upgrading).

Your entire post is invalid. Please stop trying to misdirect and derail. There actually are agents on the internet. Its a serious issue.
edit on 2/21/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

My post.
. But automatic updates and software updates are entirely different things.

You don't know how to use a computer, so your post is invalid, but carry on fear mongering. ATS is infiltrated because a brand new PC wants to do automatic updates. Which is checks ALL the time unless it is specifically told not to. It doesn't go "Oh I'm all up to day for ever and ever and ever..." and simply sit there completely happy.

Its call AUTOMATIC for a reason.

sigh, sad...

edit on 22-2-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by oasisjack
Sorry norton came preinstalled got rid of that in favor of avg with super antispyware and spybot serch and destroy.

AVG ... well ..

good luck OP. You're swimming in the ocean using kiddies inflatable arm bands and complaining that the big boats wont stop floating for you. The sharks will be along soon. You're probably used to it.

Surprised you used windows 8 at all, or windows at all.

With your white hat abilities I'd have expected you to be at a console furiously tracing these individuals who can so easily trace you from their microsoft embedded servers. ATS, and M$, in cahoots.

One won't take my money, the other won't take enough.

Crazy times...

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Put a piece of tape over the camera. And somehow an insurance advertisement popup always gets through. Ive been wondering about it myself for a few weeks.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by oasisjack
reply to post by Druscilla

So hate equals observation? I do belive I got targeted for the contents of my thread not because some one hates me. More so why do people hate you you seem a bit abrasive but not terrible. I have made other threads which one could construe as threatining to the government but it was the make a lobbyist group for the people that seemed to get this response from someone with great capabilities beyond that of myself or most people.

And to the gent who keeps mentioning apple products sorry I despise apple products except the ipod. Would of gone zune but functionally it was inferior.

Hilarious.

"Look look everyone, my computer is brand new, but it seems to want to talk to microsoft servers as soon as I put in 'KILL ALL HUMANS' into ATS. I therefore conclude that ATS is a government shill website, and infiltrated to an unknown extent."

ATS whispering can be heard from the CIA - *Shh Bill, turn off the snopper software, we've been sprung*

thread goes on for 8 more pages...

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by oasisjack

Holy Jumpin Jehosephat!
Your post makes me want to wear my tin foil suit!

I got some of those odd link emails yesterday as well. Personally I think that hackers are just hacking Yahoo emails for profit.

Cam software normally runs on most pcs in the background by default. It's more like a helper program that stays resident. Even if the cam is off.

But if you really want to be secure. Get yourself a linux box and run wireshark in promiscuous mode to capture packets going across your network. That way you can see what's really going on.

Don't you even read !!

He sais he's away of technology and knows how to use a computer.

He's just plugged a new pc in and plugged the web cam in. Microsoft goes online to check for drivers for it.

Anyone whose read the thread knows he says windows was all up to date before this.

And also, microsoft is notorious for never having their software perform automatic updates.

Something smells fishy around here.. I rekon he's right. the cias are after him because he knows too much!

You need to learn to read better!

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

I haven't been through the entire thread yet but wanted to present another scenerio.

Perhaps it isn't the THEM government but the THEM business model that may be targeting you and presumibly others that set off certain triggers.

With all due respect, one has to ask, just how ATS supports it's self and it's owner(s). Advertising and data mining comes to mind. Then there is the intellectual content that we share here that I'm fairly certain belongs to the owner once it is posted.

I know that when I browse the site un-logged-in it runs faster then when I do log-in. Are they providing a platform for others to (I don't understand these new data mining and tracking gizmos) trace users for whatever purpose.

These thoughts have come close to ruining my experience here. However much they tout their 'civilized' discussion to possible advertisers, I have seen, in my short time as a member, little if any action to keep the 'discourse' (and I use the term loosely) factual and civil. It doesn't seem to matter as much as the traffic numbers. Not allowing 'one liners that don't contribute to the discussion' is not enforced at all in my experience.

For years I've dropped in from time to time - to get paranormal 'news' and finally felt this was a safe place to practise writting arguments and researching topics but spend most of my time trying not to be pissed off and someone's insane post (though not reacting to such is a practise in it's own way).

I don't know -- now I'll go back and read all the posts in this thread.

Thanx

edit on 22-2-2013 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by laurentius
Not one firewall will block the governement.
Tried years ago to filter my traffic with iptables, i had 53 homemade scripts running.
I was unable to block Los Alamos National Laboratory without losing internet.

Eventually I gave up and today i'm still wondering what they do in our network...

Why would you need 53 home made scripts to use your firewall or control ANY traffic to or from your computer?

More misinformation...

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Windows 8 has by default it's own microsoft drive software.

You turned this off? or uninstalled it? from the start page, where it shows you the live tiles for everything in the new metro design, is running by default?

That will go off and do what they want, despite YOU having updated everything?

Do you even know what windows 8 is?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   

The only nerve you've hit with me is from an IT perspective. I'll see someone in real life inevitably come up to me accusingly about cookies or tracking software or why does this and that happen, when it's all a normal part of using a computer on the internet. They refuse, as you do, to accept the responsibility of using a machine that has enormous capaility, and reduce your expectations to what you imply without having lifted a finger.

You turn it on..

well, turn if back off again.

problem solved.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

Did he.

That's awesome.

Doesn't change a single thing I said.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Infiltration from the highest level.

Kangaroo courts decide things around here.

If stuff happens,the staff are in on it, but it's their site

Bam! T & C!

ETA:

Now that i have pointed this out they will shut down the thread

edit on 2/23/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

...Guns

Hahahaha .....nice touch, you just got me to burst out laughing so I can go to sleep now finally thanks it was a good time

HA

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
After reading your tittle, I thought to myself ATS has been infiltrated! By incompetent spellers.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   

There messing with me the same way ever since I played Alex Jones movies on local cable access channel.my computers and phones sick bastards.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join