It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS has been infiltrated compleatly....please read

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+57 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
So a few days ago I made a thread to the tune of lobbyists for the people. It of course got derailed and went no where pretty quickly as I assumed it would. However it had an ulterior motive and I feel it has been successful in pointing out that this website is not only monitored but also infiltrated. First I placed keywords within the post that if you read are innocent in context but a computer program dosent see context only key words. This I expected to raise red flags as you all know by now freedom of speach is dead and buried in america today. Shortly there after my firewall lit up like a dern christmass tree with microsoft programs trying to access the net. I do not run the included fire wall but 3rd party software from cnet and other sites.

Why is this strange or proof of anything? Well the computer is fresh out of the box just bought it earlier that morning no spyware no trojans all microsoft updates ran and installed compleatly up to date windows 8(confusing program for those thinking of upgrading). So I did what anyone else would do blocked the access to the programs and tried to reboot then a nice warning poped up can not reboot cause program (web cam) is running close this program? Well the indicator light is off and I had the forsight to block the application from running using system tools so why would it be on? Wait it gets so much better.

Cell phone: usually lasts 8 hours with out needing charging prepost now 2-4 hours before less than 10% battery life. Turns its self on after I turn it off (takes about 5 min but it varies) clicking and echoing when I have conversations and data indicators are on a lot more often than they used to be.

Email: from friends are coming in with clickable links which none of them would send I could see one having a virus but 6 on the same day seems a little suspicious of course I deleted them and sent the corresponding email a message about the event.

Tablet: same as cellphone dying quick turning itself on when off, data flying in and out even when hibernated no 3rd party apps installed. Wasent doing this prior to the post. Camera has sent near 1 gig of data in 2 days I never turn it on. Wifi only tab galaxy 2 10.1

So between the derailment of any posts mine or other members that aim to proactivly and nonviolently cause change to the system plus obvious data mining after the fact shows us ATS members are heavily monitored and may be deemed threats. No real surprise here but im sure some out there thought or little conspiracy kingdom was safe.

It does go to show what they are considering a real threat is, not violent rebellion but peacefull change using the system to the peoples advantage. Food for thought guys and gals.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Get an apple phone. They don't turn on by themselves .Seriously though, maybe something wrong with the phone? I would call if you can and ask for a replacement.

I heard windows 8 is pretty bad. You said you just hooked it up, maybe something in the programming they throw on those new computers?

I do not trust android software. Too many viruses you can get that can mess up your phone.

edit on 21-2-2013 by amatrine because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Well,there you go.
You got windows 8 and drank the cool-aid.
And did you take the red pill or the blue one?
Because I get confused and take both hoping they cancel each other out.

Peace,
K

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Actually, you bought your computer on monday, the cell only lasted six hours without a charge and your tablet has been full of todler games almost ever since you bought it...

By the way how are the kids doing?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
IF everything you're saying is true. And we take at face value that it was your ATS thread that sent up the red flags, then I would say you may have a slight problem, and have gotten the attention of someone.

BUT. How does that equate to ATS being infiltrated? The whole interwebz are under scrutiny. It doesn't mean all websites are infiltrated, it just means there are Algorithms combing the web listening for key words. Which is old news.

Good luck with that BTW.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Welcome to Information Technology. You sound like an end user!

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Ehh I needed a desktop for my buisness and of course all the comps are windows 8 now with a touch screen, not all that practical yet but I digress. It seemed like a good enough time to test my theroy about whether this website is monitored I still feel it worked. And more over I feel it showed what the government is really concerened about not violent revolution or the like but rather a movement that is organised and legal they couldent discredit. Think ows or tea party minus the extreamest element.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I've always heard about libraries......certain books are flagged. And that was years ago......

So why not the net.............regardless of the site, I'm sure there are "keywords" that trigger an alarm.
But, that being said, there are millions of people I'm sure that over a day/weeks time use one or more of the keywords/phrases so that's a mighty long list to keep track of.

I will admit, when I type certain words, instinctively I wonder what alarm did I just set off.......

+19 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by oasisjack

Oh yeah, the entire net is monitored by programs and when certain keywords are used, individual agents are alerted and will look into the situation further.

Something about "Project Echelon" or some such.

I have no doubt this site and EVERY site that can be commented on that can be accessed publicly, the PTB have agents on to sway public opinion, distribute disinformation, misguide, discredit, character assassinate, create strawman arguments, out right lie, and if all else fails, troll and derail and get the discussion closed / deleted.

Thats the internet we have now.

edit on 2/21/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I think something like this happened to my phone a Samsung Galaxy a few weeks back. Kept losing charge. Must have set some bells ringing. I actually went and bought new batteries but it stopped after a few days.
So I believe you.

I know I am being monitored, since I told my hubby about a time travel dream and the mobile got cut off.

I have a feeling why but it's not part of this thread.

One day they will realise they chose the wrong side. I feel sorry for them.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Run a sniffer on your PC to check for traffic that shouldn't be flowing.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Oasisjack, you could have put all those keywords on an obscure blog located in the backwater regions of the internet and you still would have set off all those flags. Just like phones and any other piece of technology - if you don't want to be flagged, don't go out of your way to attract attention.

You're just screwing with people trying to make an honest day's work catching all the people stupid enough to share their anarchist plans over the internet. Okay, maybe not an honest day's work, but who knows how many attacks have been thwarted because someone set off the flags?

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Oh my god, no one has a clue!!!!! lol

Ok, you just got a new pc with windows on it. You boot her up, load your default software and start browsing to ats.

Suddenly, and completely expectedly, Windows says "Duhh I need to update." and goes off checking update servers. It doesn't just start downloading from a web page. All those microsoft alerts...

But it's more entertaining to ourselves to think it's a secret microsoft trigger once you hit the forums on ATS. No one would ever detect that...

-- edit to add

And it sounds like you just plugged your webcam in. No way it will want to auto update. Windows may have been updated. But automatic updates and software updates are entirely different things.

(my tv just went out and no signal. seems they've got me too!)

edit on 21-2-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I am not worried about what I post here.

After all, Google is the feds best choice for data mining.
They got more dirt on everyone than the fbi.
But the feds still go to Facebook for the real juicy gossip.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by amatrine
I do not trust android software. Too many viruses you can get that can mess up your phone.

And yet, in all my years of owning Android devices, I've never gotten a virus. Even though there are "too many viruses". Go figure.

Apple iCrap is for kiddies who want a basic smart-phone. Android is for adults who want a real smart-phone and the most powerful mobile computing device available.

Most people don't know how to properly maintain their computers. Hence why so many get viruses. I've never had a virus on any of my Windows PC's as long as I've been owning computers, nor have I ever had a virus on any of my Android devices.

OP, how did you determine your camera sent over 1 GB of data? Are you using any packet sniffers or bandwidth monitoring programs?

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
Oh my god, no one has a clue!!!!! lol

Ok, you just got a new pc with windows on it. You boot her up, load your default software and start browsing to ats.

Suddenly, and completely expectedly, Windows says "Duhh I need to update." and goes off checking update servers. It doesn't just start downloading from a web page. All those microsoft alerts...

But it's more entertaining to ourselves to think it's a secret microsoft trigger once you hit the forums on ATS. No one would ever detect that...

OP paragraph 2 sentence 2:

Well the computer is fresh out of the box just bought it earlier that morning no spyware no trojans all microsoft updates ran and installed compleatly up to date windows 8(confusing program for those thinking of upgrading).

Your entire post is invalid. Please stop trying to misdirect and derail. There actually are agents on the internet. Its a serious issue.
edit on 2/21/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
To be clear I allowed it update first completely before I browsed here. I have made threads prior with the same keywords but with no hint at organisation a little weird traffic insued however quickly ceased. But once a hint of political organisation with constitution and federal reserve as targets of interest all the above issues happend in short order. Dont get me wrong the thread is true and I do intend on getting a few of my friends in politics to help set it up I found it strange that that was the thread that tptb have taken an interest in. I have sniffer programs installed and running as well as a complex firewall that stops and reports all traffic. I have client credit card and personal info on these machines so security is number one.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

edit on 21-2-2013 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
Oasisjack, you could have put all those keywords on an obscure blog located in the backwater regions of the internet and you still would have set off all those flags. Just like phones and any other piece of technology - if you don't want to be flagged, don't go out of your way to attract attention.

You're just screwing with people trying to make an honest day's work catching all the people stupid enough to share their anarchist plans over the internet. Okay, maybe not an honest day's work, but who knows how many attacks have been thwarted because someone set off the flags?

In all acuality probably dam few is my take on it....
The oklahoma, 9/11, and Waco events were goverment sponsored terror to get you to obey them.....
The rest of the assorted attacks were fifty fifty false flags....
The 3 big ones were goverment psywar against the people of the USA
Obviously they convinced you otherwise.....duh

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by oasisjack

First I placed keywords within the post that if you read are innocent in context but a computer program dosent see context only key words.

I have made threads prior with the same keywords but with no hint at organisation

Uhh?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join