It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS has been infiltrated compleatly....please read

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by stopbeingnaive
After reading your tittle, I thought to myself ATS has been infiltrated! By incompetent spellers.

You mean, as in an "incompleat" "tittle".....What's a tittle? Is it a little title?
Maybe you should join the incompetent spelling and grammar club and not complain!

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
This seems a good time to point out something.
Look at the information under the avatars.
Are you online? When were the other posters here at ATS? How do they know?
OOOOOooooooo, spooky. "THEY" always know, don't "they"?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by oasisjack

I hate windows 8. My laptop has it and it's just a hassle. On a side note, I have noticed that biometrics is becoming more and more common on new laptops as well. The one I'm on now actually has it....come to think of it, when I bought it at Best Buy, I don't remember seeing any laptops with Windows 8 that didn't include it....

Paranoia? Maybe. It DOES seem odd though.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   

I'm sick of these threads.

You're a fool. And you're not a special snowflake.

"Secret surveilance" is just that, and if you were being surveilanced you wouldn't it know because that would simply defeat the purpose of surveying someone.

If it were that obvious, anyone worth spying on (E.g. Not some basement dweller posting on a conspiracy website) would already know the signs and they would know that they're being watched thus making any information that could potentially be gained totally worthless. If they could survey people's phones in the 90's without there being any telltale signs whatsoever, you can bet in 2013 there aren't either.

Your firewall wouldn't pick up any attempts of Government intrusion, and that Microsoft programs are tryign to connect to the Internet is usual for a fresh out the box PC as the programs are trying to verify themselves and update if necessary.

Seriously, pull your head out your ass.
edit on 23-2-2013 by sajuek because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sajuek

Your attitude is completely unnecessary. If you don't like the thread, leave. I'm sure everyone would be relieved to note your absence.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Freedom of speech allows me to express my disdain for the paranoid ramblings of deluded headcases and I'll use it as such.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by comerlulu
reply to post by roadgravel

What's a sniffer? Just curious.

LuLu the Hillbilly

It is a program that monitors the packets on a network interface in a computer. (a network card for example) The IPs, ports, protocols and data flowing in the packets are shown. A popular one is named wireshark..

Edit:
It can be used to identify the traffic, local or internet, flowing.
edit on 2/23/2013 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw

Man, i was being monitored before i joined this site. I really don't care what i say. Because the alien i saw is freaking crazy and the government knows this too. I also experienced tapping and what not after i saw it. SImilar story. I had bought 2 brand new computers the day after i saw it. Talked about it on facebook and both new comps would blue screen. Honest to god.

Ok, I would suggest watching a few really good movies, that can somehow show you how to behave under such circumstances; You're just a normal everyday person, you go to work and return home and conduct yourself according to those normal everyday concerns;

It would be better to be with a bunch of solid friends who are like-minded and who would understand you, than to be on the computer too much, communicating about overly controversial things..your like minded friends can at least cover your back, give you shelter and listen..especially if you get too nervous, or if you have trouble sleeping at night; It's scary to think that there are people following you or watching you..
You should be careful;
edit on 23-2-2013 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by sajuek

"Secret surveilance" is just that, and if you were being surveilanced you wouldn't it know because that would simply defeat the purpose of surveying someone.

If it were that obvious, anyone worth spying on (E.g. Not some basement dweller posting on a conspiracy website) would already know the signs and they would know that they're being watched thus making any information that could potentially be gained totally worthless. If they could survey people's phones in the 90's without there being any telltale signs whatsoever, you can bet in 2013 there aren't either.

Your firewall wouldn't pick up any attempts of Government intrusion, and that Microsoft programs are tryign to connect to the Internet is usual for a fresh out the box PC as the programs are trying to verify themselves and update if necessary.

Seriously, pull your head out your ass.
edit on 23-2-2013 by sajuek because: (no reason given)

I think it goes kind of like this: people love obtaining knowledge because it's interesting, and nowadays because it's necessary, essentially for survival. I think we become startled when we discover that the level and depth of knowledge we have obtained is actually somehow intimidating to gov. authorities when to us, it seems so obvious, fundamental, and even elementary. Setting off red-flags can be startling to people because knowledge gathering is so elementary and critical to our lives and our well-being; One persons idea of going to far, is another person's idea of being very basic and I think this is where things get kind of shady: Just how uninformed and ignorant would you like us all to be?

My goodness..people are bright, intelligent, intellectual and newsworthy-- Maybe that's the problem..

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Maybe you should try an OS like Linux. Linux offers rootkit detectors, such as rkhunter. The standard firewall, iptables, is one of the most powerful around. You can't be secure enough these days. It comes with plenty of great software and it's all free and legit. Furthermore, the source code is public and can be changed.

One of the problems with ATS, is that it doesn't offer secure authentication. All traffic travels, including credentials, over the network in plaintext (HTTP).

The real purpose of social networks and blogs is to harvest information and create digital profiles of visitors.

So, it is recommended that you choose a password which you don't use for other accounts. That is the safest practice anyway.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

tell us something we don't know

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by amatrine
Get an apple phone. They don't turn on by themselves .Seriously though, maybe something wrong with the phone? I would call if you can and ask for a replacement.

I heard windows 8 is pretty bad. You said you just hooked it up, maybe something in the programming they throw on those new computers?

I do not trust android software. Too many viruses you can get that can mess up your phone.

edit on 21-2-2013 by amatrine because: (no reason given)

what???? apple has patents for secret monitoring, and have you checked the "end user agreement"?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Well....... when the computer/web is your life, not your tool, you can expect to get caught up in someones intrigue who's life is the computer/web. I'm sure there are trigger words that register somewhere like Echelon or a like entity.
Did you ever notice how some terrorist or terrorist organization was found out or captured in a news release, and wonder how the heak they could have found the conspirators, when it would seem they were 'to the public' completely out of view?
There are entities in place for the US's security, so obviously they know what to look for.
Also did you ever notice those with a violent militant overtones on different forums seem to sort of disappear?

I guess it would behoove one to watch their big mouth sometimes from hate speech or threatening vernacular.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by RoyBatty
reply to post by bottleslingguy

It's true that what we put on the web, we choose to put on the web. Same applies for email and such. I work in IT and learned long ago not to mail, post or send anything via computer that I wouldn't be ok with, well, everyone seeing.

Pretty mind boggling that they have facilities large and powerful enough to store and then process that much data.

I have a feeling that whoever looks at this data or whatever is trending around the world their jaws drop. it must be just like when you observe a quantum particle and how simply your observation of it changes it. they can stick their heads in the river of information but the minute they take their eyes off it it changes by the next time they looked. I'm dealing with either a dimwit or an employee of sorts over at the dinosaur thread who is regurgitating Lloyd Pye hate speech like a broken record. in that example of disinfo and truth twisting they don't bother with the most recent discoveries they just keep harping on data from twenty years ago COMPLETELY ignoring the entirety of the forensic evidence. There must be an agenda because most intelligent honest people want to know the truth and Pye keeps putting more and more out there for anyone willing to take an honest comprehensive look.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
reply to post by Infi8nity

Did he.

That's awesome.

Doesn't change a single thing I said.

Good old trolls.
It changes every thing you said, because your post was about updates. He said he updated every thing.

Good old trolls. They control your point of view.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
not saying that sites arent monitored , of course they are.....

But if they targeted you off of that.......

Myself and about 150 other people on this site would be locked away or dead by now..........

Just saying
edit on 23-2-2013 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Reply to post by oasisjack

Interesting thread. I don't often S+F anymore, due to the content on ATS not being what it used to be. After reading through this and hearing what you said has happened I can say that my interest is piqued.

I think if you deliberately lace a thread with key words intended to prompt wiretapping or more interest from external sources then you've gotten exactly what you wanted. Sounds like you created a honey trap and someone's bitten. Pay close attention to all your gadgets and operating system over the next few days/weeks and see if this continues or eases off.

Very interesting premise and read; keep up the good work and lets see how deep the rabbit whole goes. Feel free to PM with any other updates.

EXTRA: if you're using WiFi (obviously for your tablet and phone) download and install wire shark. It'll show you every packet of wireless traffic from all your devices and where they are going - also which protocol is being used. I'm sure your firewall is doing a good job of blocking things, but using the netstat command (within a CMD console)
with a couple of options turned on will tell you which ports are assigned to certain programs ran by, both, yourself and the 'system'.

I hope this helps. Good luck

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I think its a good idea not to say anything that you might regret-- that's just common sense.

BTW, I have infiltrated ATS, and I am taking notes-- it will all be in my book (that
will probably never be published)

Rebel 5

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Dude you should read some of my posts, if what you say is true I wouldn't still be here posting.

Nothing has happened to my comp from posting on ATS for almost 9 years.

edit on 2/23/2013 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
As promised, I said I would stop posting on ATS when I continue seeing Sandy Hook posters silenced and threads continuing to be closed. I'm fulfilling that promise. This is my last post on ATS and I chose this thread to do so.

I *know* this place is infiltrated. I've spent many years as a lurker before registering. I've seen people come, go, and get silenced out of here.

Now, I'm done and will move on and go to other areas of the net where we can hold adult conversations without being trolled by cointelpro jerks.

This place is a waste of time. A good thread comes up, interesting info is shared, and BAM here come the trolls. Why does the owner allow that?

Think on it.

Goodbye ATS, it was a good place many years ago.... but you sold out your soul.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join