It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i figured out how exactly "the secret" works

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheFlash

So what do you figure that the outside time limit is on this lottery winning? You DO have it all worked out right?

I don´t know what time frame he had in mind but it DOES NOT work that way.
Have you ever known precisely what day and date it is while dreaming ° and i mean consciously known, not read in your dream newspaper?

I think you did not and that is exactly the feeling you get with strong intent and visualization. You must feel like it is already happening to you in order for it to manifest (and it doesn´t always work guys, this is no mathematics we are talking about) but you don´t know when or how, it just IS and therefore will become (real).

edit on 20-2-2013 by Exitt because: .

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exitt

So what do you figure that the outside time limit is on this lottery winning? You DO have it all worked out right?

Have you ever known precisely what day and date it is while dreaming ° and i mean consciously known, not read in your dream newspaper?

I think you did not and that is exactly the feeling you get with strong intent and visualization. You must feel like it is already happening to you in order for it to manifest (and it doesn´t always work guys, this is no mathematics we are talking about) but you don´t know when or how, it just IS and therefore will become (real).

Doesn't sound very 'worked out' to me...

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

What we're talking about here are tools. Tools that most definitely work. There's nothing particularly magic or mysterious about them. Whether you're talking about the Secret, or the Master Key System, or NLP or Tony Robbins, or Napoleon Hill, or Dale Carnegie, or W. Clement Stone, or Norman Vincent Peale... on and on

It's all basically the same thing. You to go to the hardware store and get a hammer to use. Turns out there are 25-some different types. Everything from tack to sledge to framing to drywall, different handles sizes and lengths.

There will be one that is ideal for a particular job and fits you properly. Doesn't mean the others aren't just as viable, but for your purpose, you believe you know what you need.

Where you end up getting sideways is when you use a tool for something it wasn't designed to do. You've got a metal shelf to assemble with machine screws and there you stand with a hammer. "Damn hammer, this is useless", and toss it aside.

Nope, the hammer is fine. It's the goof holding it that's the problem.

Most all the well known self-help stuff is valid to a degree, and some will fit better than others, depending upon the individual, how they learn, and how something 'resonates' with them.

But you can't 'intend' the basic laws of nature to change to fit your needs. You can certainly behave in a way that increases the likelihood of a positive outcome for yourself, but there's no guarantee.

If you can't immediately have what you believe you want, you better learn to love what you've got in the interim.

And that's as good as it will ever get.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 2/20/2013 by yeahright because: Typo

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by EnoEht

From the looks of things it seems you are quoting from the book The Secret by Rhonda Byrne.

The Secret

I have read the book and it makes a lot of good points, but with misuse comes arrogance and perhaps ignorance. We are dealt with the world we have; one cannot just ignore what is and expect things to go his or her way. You have to work for it. Part of the Secret is to remember that everyone else is still here with you; your reality is also their reality and there has to be a balance of things otherwise things will be chaotic.

For those of you who have seen the film Bruce Almighty after he says "YES" to everyone the entire world went awry.

You mean good with what you are saying but I see you have also claimed that some individuals on this thread are lost. Just because people do not walk the same path does not mean they are lost. You should have been aware of that being so "understanding" of things.

Optimism is a beautiful thing sometimes, but please do not neglect your everyday tasks and leave everything to chance. It can become unhealthy.
edit on 20-2-2013 by EL1A5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
So there's nothing "exact" about it, eh?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
reply to post by Gazrok

As for teaching it to everyone, it's one thing to know, quite another to practice. If you think it's all a bunch of hooey, then yeah, you can't really expect it to work for you. Yet, I bet one of those African kids is visualizing a better tomorrow, and ends up getting charity, a leg up, and eventually becomes a doctor.

Which means nothing when they are ALL hoping for a better tomorrow.

Like many of the posters in this thread have said people who don't try 'visualize' being the winner get lucky all the time.

Those in third world are being destroyed by TPTB and the Bankers, and corrupt gangster leaders. Demon imitators. They seem to be walking like a demon instead of a duck. "walks like a duck!"

Now, we are indeed called to wake up, but its all about frequency. And in a world of this negative proportions,some big wings are here too, ie those who can use their abilities more readily: astral, obe, RV, psi, energy healing, BUT alot of them have been roped into the programs of the world, ISMS, politics, (don't feed the poor they're weak and need to help themselves) and bought off by trinkets, vacations, big screen tvs, etc. Like my father, wants to just golf and fish and play bridge, go to mexico in the winter, and not take the grandchildren fishing, gets mad at the least problem or acting out, and just goes with his fancy friends. ie the ones who ran the big businesses in town, like river rafting on the fraser for the rich who traveled across the world, like an ex city council member for the bridge trip.

So some big wings are little inside, kiddies really. Not really into giving or helping.

Earth is a test for many grades.

Now, of course my dad isn't black and white, and this year he's homeschooling my youngest who has apraxia and acts up alot, high energy. So its kind of hair raising for him, but he sacrificed Mexico and many fishing trips so far. And love him very much.

But that is what we're looking at here.

The job here on earth, if you go past the religions. I'm not saying, not to take teh best and most loving, kind and good things out of them. But in reality they're coded to the black arts of ancient times, in mesopatamia and egypt. I found a code just yesterday,

Deuteronomy 28:53-57
The sensitive man or woman, is not sensitive and caring, but rather doesnt walk on harsh ground, ie elite. Elite families don't care about spouses or children but will, "Blow away Dandelion" for power and dandelions make you wise, blow away. (Rolling Stones).

That is their very black arts and portalling in negatives via ritual and sacrifice (even of family).

Codes.

Now Tao, and Bruce Lee. There is the work.

Even though there are poor in Africa, Madagascar, Ethiopia, South America, and even though we need to do more work, (for when more has been given, there is more responsibility and more asked in giving back to others). We're supposed to be helping. We're not supposed to pay 10% tithes to the Churches, after paying 35% taxes. But help equalize the world: eco farms, aquaponics, clean energy, small grass roots businesses, not monopolies.

But Be Water my friend is the very work to do here, and that is the real Christ energy.

To connect wtih your Infinite Whole and Source/Goodness/God/Spirit of Peace and Love, and Flow that, not flow the universe, the school or shadow. But that inner journey to home.

Now that is the way. To reach the Love line of energy within takes raising frequency and overcoming your shadow squares.

If people who were positioined in first world nations, did this, in great numbers, there would be no third world conditions left, nor would TPTB win their domination games.

That is basically the biggest tests here. People come in for many lessons here in a hellish world to straighten out their lives. Mainly karmic. But if you believe in forgiveness not karma, and go for the big lesson. The master test, its FLOW THE WHOLE GOODNESS. PUT YOUR "WHOLE" INTO IT.

Law of Affiniity is merely energy work. And yet, I give pause. Universe outer/shadow? Manifest? So who do you pay on the way out, the shadow ppl? Or Energy Work, Flow your "INNER WHOLE/FAMILY/GOD, and real Essence of Love from Beyond this Universe. That kind of Law of Affinity.

Thats what we should be doing! And yes, Helping those in need. Its not without work, abundance takes work, homes, building energy devices, planting food, teaching, businesses.
edit on 20-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
If you're going into law of affinity, which Is Thinking Positive and can only be good, with wisdom, because there are tests here and this is one of them, then please understand the frequency needed.

Its akin to opening third eye, the way the Elite have done for thousands, millions of years. Murder, Rape, Pillage, Beat, Oppress, Enslave, to Rule as Kings. Open third eye on that Gravity frequency and meet with God, Higher Ups, Angels, Higher Self??????? No???? Meet with Demons? Then listen to them thinking they're ET and do as they direct giving them more access to the earth!

Versus, doing the work you came to do, dealing with your flaws and programming, seeking Spirit within and Goodness/Love, asking for help to overcome and help others, striving to overcome: greed, anger, reaction, all the things that harm others and self. Striving to become like unto Christ, or even Bruce Lee. Excellence. Working to become in control of your words and thoughts and intentions, and help. And your third eye opens and phones HOME, as you flood more of yourself in to accomplish things.

Law of Affinity then becomes miracles, and teamwork. You have much gratitude back. You are not selfish, but helping. If you are in need, then its abundance in, and abundance out. Pay attention to what you choose as goals. See if there are ones that help others more and keep seeking.

Master Test.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Put the Whole Into It, Become One With The (Infinite Self and Spirit Of Divinity)

This is what it takes to do the preparation for Law of Affinity. For Co-Creating with your intentions and positivity and emotions.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exitt

I have had several dreams where i knew the real time in the real world. In fact i had to wake myself up from a lucid dream because i recalled inside the dream that i had forgotten to do something in real world.

I dont see what this has to do with the secret though...

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
the "secret" doesn't work the way many of us want it too. It's more along the lines of good vibes and bad vibes. You think positive, act positive and 9 times out of 10 you have a positive result. same goes for negativity. It's what we live in that we don't see that creates who we are. change your thinking and you change your life, not for materialistic things but for you're own good and self wellness. IMO

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci
Why haven't all "the secret" experts won the lottery yet?

it is a very good question. And I think if we're to take the concept of the secret at face value, one possible answer might be: It is very difficult for many people, maybe most people, even, to convince themselves wholly, with zero doubt and complete clarity of vision, that they are going to win the lottery via visualization and/or "positive thinking."

We are raised with too much doubt.

On the other hand... I should mention that Tony Robbins... you know, the self help guy who had infomercials everywhere, since the 80's-90's... Tony tells a story about a seminar he was hosting, where people were setting goals. And the point was to set a goal and truly believe you could achieve it, etc.... so this person says she wants X amount of money in 6 months or whatever... (where X is multiple tens of thousands of dollars). This woman didn't really have the means at the time, but she set the goal, was clear about it, etc. So she gets in touch with Tony later and tells him that she won the lottery for the amount she had set.

So Tony goes on to use this impressive story at future seminars. And a couple hears it, and tells Tony this is what they want to do also. Tony says "that's great and all, but that wasn't the point of the story...." and they say they don't care, and they are going to win a huge amount in the lottery as their goal. They apparently were so serious about it, and "seeing it as if it already happened" that they even told friends when they got home, that they had "won the lottery" (even though they had not.)

As you might have guessed, Tony Robbins claims that this second couple did, indeed, win a very large sum in the lottery.

If any of you are not familiar with Tony Robbins and his work, he does not normally tell incredible stories like this. He does talk about success against the odds... but this is the only time I've ever heard him promote what might seem like a minor miracle-- he's a pretty down to earth guy.

Anyway, I figured the story was relevant, and rather interesting....

I have studied material similar to "The Secret" for a number of years now. And I have to say, "The Secret" is not the best material out there. Material like this, by the way, would be classified as part of the "New Thought" movement, which, despite its name, goes back to the turn of the 20th century. One of my favorite New Thought authors is Florence Scovel Shinn. Her book The Game of Life and How to Play It goes far deeper than The Secret. Well worth checking out for someone who is interested in this stuff. It covers a lot of concepts that relate to and work with "The Law Of Attraction," which material like The Secret ignores, or only briefly mentions.

"I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

---Jesus Christ, Matthew 17:20

Tell me, scoffers at OP who claim to be "Christians," was Jesus lying? Exaggerating? Or giving us a literal truth about the true capabilities of humanity?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by juleol

I have had several dreams where i knew the real time in the real world. In fact i had to wake myself up from a lucid dream because i recalled inside the dream that i had forgotten to do something in real world.

I dont see what this has to do with the secret though...

Me too but i didn´t mean time in RL .. I meant day-month-year in dream time. That is impossible because time up there does not flow like our earth time.

So when you are daydreaming, visualizing your improved self (exercising the not so secret secret) you don´t have a time reference, you don´t know when that will become or even IF that will become real, at that moment you just are.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by micmerci

How do you know they havnt? Do you or any of you know a lottery winner personally?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

OK that was completely off topic (no to mention totally incorrect) so its not worth pursuing..another time in another thread maybe.

edit on 20-2-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
ahhh after reading through this ...I gotta say...My life and my beliefs is exactly right..
not anybodies elses perceptions..just mine...mine mine mine....this world is percieved by me...so what I believe is...and the same for all of you... and if you really want to be honest ...all that happens to oneself...is from perception....wether it be no money...lousy job...starving ect...deep down...its our lesson to rise above all the negativity ...full stop.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Bruce Lee and that information, OPEN your mind, is, t how the secret works, for the LIGHT SIDE.: HIGH FREQUENCY. Doing what he did. It was right on topic. Because there are two paths, the low road and the high road. Doing the work you came to do,or taking the selfish road. One is Shadow, one is your Infinite Soul, in Unity with Family and SOURCE, ie ABUNDANCE. It's like Abundance versus Scarsity, the Family Love side or Power of Love Progression, or the other twin vortex, pyramidal, dog eat dog, regression and scarsity. They're not equal sides.

And, when you manifest, ie. or co-create is a better term to me, you are using energies. You are alligned with frequency.

Another way of thinking of this, is the outer, the Universe is Shadow, a reflection of home, and the inner, (ie photons are emitted by our DNA and our pineals). But emitted from what? Just the sun? Just the universe? Or is that the Beyond, the other side of the mirror.

How to Turn a Sphere Inside Out

I wouldn't just put the wishes out and expect a shadow universe to give you your wishes. I think the shadow universe does respond without karma or owing to dark side, by our positiivity and positive thoughts, doing this naturally, as opposed to spell casting.

But once you lower your frequency with GREED, and by ignoring those in need, and staying in our faults (that we actually came to purify), then you fall into a permissions and domain thing, to the shadow side so to speak, and I'm not sure that they give freely. Im not sure a Shadow Universe delivers its goods karma free.

But the inner path, the TAO, what Bruce did, what he was flowing, your Soul and SOURCE, is the Real Universe, the Real Light and Real Home, the Abundance. And family doesnt charge a thing.

So to me, this is a part of the type of work you do, to ensure you are reaching your Source and Home and doing the work you came to do, in which case Law of Affinity would be being a light worker.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
You're forgetting in the Shadow Universe, ours, that its about Balance, like AI. So after you win your lottery, something may occur, to balance. Its your Source and real Home, the Beyond, and true Light and energy you wish to flow, and work with.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
reply to post by Unity_99

OK that was completely off topic (no to mention totally incorrect) so its not worth pursuing..another time in another thread maybe.

edit on 20-2-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

It was neither incorrect, and there are link after link of his work, his quotes, what happened and why he formed his technique, the fight that took place, online. Both in written form and in videos. Its a huge topic.

As for off topic, in your mind. In mine, knowing this, is how you manifest, or work with the RIGHT ENERGIES.

We're in a duality.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
WHO is looking in the mirror? WHO is wanting to manifest in this realm? A being of Love? If so, why is the world so messed up? Are you sure we are responsible unless we do the work we came to do, and work on self? Go within, free our minds, and raise our frequency and FLOW our source.

Then we co-create, manifest, or work with Love energy. I believe that like Sleeper said, a soul is bigger than you can ever imagine, more than 1000 supermen.

Why do you think they want to control our minds so much. If we actually did this, without duality, but inner Source, we would stand still and the world would be overcome, and change.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join