It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i figured out how exactly "the secret" works

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
technically speaking you, me anyone can win the lottery, everything in your life that you've ever wanted can come true..let me explain.

we are all different people sharing the same physical plane of existence...however each individual experiences reality completely different and can MOLD and CONTROL how their reality will play out on a personal level, while obeying the laws of the 3rd dimension and as long as you do not interfere with another individuals "self universe/reality"

heres an example of what im trying to explain.

you want to win the lottery? well you can all you have to do is actually believe without a shadow of a doubt that you will win it. and here is how my theory plays out. obviously you cant just "wish" you could win the lottery and magically a ticket appears in your hand with the winning numbers. instead by you thinking and focusing REALLY REALLY hard on winning and the feelings of winning, what you will do is set off a chain of events that will lead you to the point of winning the lottery, all while obeying and respecting the fundamental laws of physics and the basic reality.

let me elaborate on that...... what will happen is that EVERY event from the point of your "winning wish" will lead you to that moment of choosing the winning ticket. im talking about every drink of coffee, every turn you take when driving, every conversation you have, every breath you take, hand movement etc....EVERYTHING..is just a set of "plausible" and "realistic" chain reactions that follow the basic rules of the universe, and by this i mean like i said earlier that something just wont appear out of thin air with your wish or thought.

you are literally a master and creator of your reality as long as it doesn't directly interfere or "cross" with another persons...and as long as its "realistic" enough for you to actually believe it.

why havent i wont the lottery yet? because it wasnt until recently that i had this epiphany and trust me its on the way, every type of the keyboard every word i write every time i blink eventually it will lead me to the thought that i focused on, i can visualize it, i can see it. it will happen it just takes a while

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Why haven't all "the secret" experts won the lottery yet?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by EnoEht

Be careful, wishful thinking and delusion can be contagious.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci
Why haven't all "the secret" experts won the lottery yet?

how do you know they havent?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by EnoEht

I need you to play the lotto and win so you can let me hold something.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by EnoEht

"The Secret" or a.k.a "So you state so you create" is a little trickier than just believing well it's actually not it just takes some practice. Actually a lot of practice.

Put it like this, to call something to yourself from the universe takes a lot of meditation and time. And your not always going to get what you ask for. Well you never really get anything you ask for, the universe just provides you with what you require. Nothing more. Not everyone is meant to be a millionaire, it's just not necessary as everyone has different purposes or so they say here on Earth. Though if you practice "So you state so you create" and actively pursue the notion. I gaurentee you will get it right and it will blow your mind. Using it for devious purposes can also leed you down the wrong path.... Or so they say. Light/Dark Jedi/Sith get it?

Hope this helped.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
reply to post by EnoEht

Be careful, wishful thinking and delusion can be contagious.

big difference between wishful thinking and delusion.

you see this is why things aren't working out in your life...all it takes is a radical shift in your attitude and the way you perceive the world around you.

theres more to it than black and white, theres more to life than the regular 9-5 monotony, you just have to see it, otherwise you are just another worker bee running a rat race until you keel over and die.

wish you the best and maybe one day something will change your grim and gray outlook on life
edit on 19-2-2013 by EnoEht because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-2-2013 by EnoEht because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Could you send me a message when you win

I have heard of the theory that if you put enough belief and positivity into something you want/desire, eventually you will get it or it will happen.
That's usually down to the person acting upon it and them then thinking it was actually their mind or 'Magic' that made it happen. With the lottery though? That's pure luck. Probably just gonna end in disappointing yourself

Whatever works for you though.

Quite a cool video if people haven't heard of this theory.
edit on 19/2/13 by Tumble because: Added video

edit on 19/2/13 by Tumble because: missed a word

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
So you repeat what they say without adding anything new, and you think you know how it works?
Let us know when you win that lottery.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Tried that for 20+ years. I'm still poor.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw
reply to post by EnoEht

"The Secret" or a.k.a "So you state so you create" is a little trickier than just believing well it's actually not it just takes some practice. Actually a lot of practice.

Put it like this, to call something to yourself from the universe takes a lot of meditation and time. And your not always going to get what you ask for. Well you never really get anything you ask for, the universe just provides you with what you require. Nothing more. Not everyone is meant to be a millionaire, it's just not necessary as everyone has different purposes or so they say here on Earth. Though if you practice "So you state so you create" and actively pursue the notion. I gaurentee you will get it right and it will blow your mind. Using it for devious purposes can also leed you down the wrong path.... Or so they say. Light/Dark Jedi/Sith get it?

Hope this helped.

haha i understand exactly what you are saying, but the statement you made about "not everyone is meant to be a millionaire" ...right there you have set a limit in your reality...you perceive yourself as one of those who doesnt deserve to be wealthy...therefore you shall not receive that gift...under the eyes of the universe EVERYONE IS EQUAL..i agree that the universe provides you with the tools and materials to get to that point, which relates to what i mentioned that it sets off chain reactions and decisions/experiences you go through in life to get to that point.

the things i have accomplished with the power of thought are ridiculous, it almost doesn't seem fair and i feel like im cheating my fellow man by doing it sometimes...the more negativity one delves in...the more negativity you will attract.

you deserve everything as long as it doesn't violate any of our dimensional laws

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw
reply to post by EnoEht

Hope this helped.

If you want something, you have to work for it. Winning the lottery is awful for self-growth; there are no magic bullets in mastery. Luck is persistence; the more you engage in an activity, the more you master it.

If you want to become a millionaire, start reading and take action. Sitting around well-wishing and expecting the universe to put a million bucks in your lap is beyond retarded.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by EnoEht

That puts me in mind of this.

Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”
― Henry Ford

And of this.

Spoon boy: Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth.
Neo: What truth?
Spoon boy: There is no spoon.
Neo: There is no spoon?
Spoon boy: Then you'll see, that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.

Both are very profound. They speak of the power within yourself.

The first one shows how we can both be our greatest ally or foe. Knowing that without a shadow of a doubt we can accomplish or that knowing that we will always fail.

And the second one shows us that we can change the world simply by changing our way of thinking.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Tumble

there is no such thing as "luck" everything even down to the tiniest vibrating string was designed with a purpose, if you leave your life up to "luck" then you will get nothing but randomness some good some bad, which will probably reinforce your theory of "random luck"

you can change this in your favor.

negative energy and thoughts are more powerful than positive ones, because we tend to put a lot more passion in our negative thoughts..i have caused great harm to many with thoughts alone..very sacry

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by EnoEht

I would say that is called "Optimism."

Not really a bad thing.

But you should also have just a tad bit of pessimism as well. Just in case.

It helps keep you grounded.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I will win the lottery, I will win the lottery I will win the lottery, I will win the lottery
I will win the lottery, I will win the lottery I will win the lottery, I will win the lottery

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

yes, exactly what im trying to explain..but even wishful thinking isnt an easy practice because we are always doubting ourselves and what we are truly capable of

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered

lol something like that.

except you have to believe it, imagine the feeling of winning and then just forget about it and let the universe guide you to it...it might take weeks, months, years but if you believe that at one point in your life it will happen, then IT WILL HAPPEN.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Winning the lottery isn't an achievement, it's random chance. You can't affect things like the lottery with positive thinking. That behavior is known as 'superstition'.

It doesn't mean you won't win, it means your chances are as likely per ticket purchased, as anyone else's.

Timing has everything to do with the outcome of a rain dance.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by EnoEht

I'm sorry but if I sit in my room thinking about how bad my life is that won't get me anywhere.
(Negative Thoughts/Energy)

If I sit there and say my life is bad but I want it to be better. I believe it can be better, I'll most likely do something about it..
(Positive Thoughts/Energy)

Positive energy and positive thoughts are a lot stronger due to the fact they can bring change to yourself and your life. Being negative acts in the opposite way. That might just be me.

Also I don't think life has anything to do with luck. I think the lottery does.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join