It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i figured out how exactly "the secret" works

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnoEht
you see this is why things aren't working out in your life...all it takes is a radical shift in your attitude and the way you perceive the world around you.

You have absolutely no concept of my life or my attitude to it. See what I mean about delusion?

theres more to it than black and white, theres more to life than the regular 9-5 monotony, you just have to see it, otherwise you are just another worker bee running a rat race until you keel over and die.

Once again, you have no idea. I left the 9 - 5 ratrace behind over 10 years ago actually.

wish you the best and maybe one day something will change your grim and gray outlook on life

What makes you think I have a grim and grey outlook on life? I don't, except when confronted with ignorance.

Please don't presume you know more than is possible, you are starting to sound like one of the presenters of "The Secret" who have fed like parasites off people with no idea what it takes to actually be happy and/or successful .

Your comments to my simple statement are sad. Rather than consider the meaning of what I said you have knee-jerked a reaction in defence....and yet there was no attack, just something to consider.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
from within is where your love begins... cry and the whole world will cry with you.
edit on 19-2-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

sometimes one has to be like a child to fully and truly understand the world around him.

you are lost in a maze of gray and dull hopelessness my friend, the only way out is from within

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

technically speaking you, me anyone can win the lottery, everything in your life that you've ever wanted can come true..let me explain.

we are all different people sharing the same physical plane of existence...however each individual experiences reality completely different and can MOLD and CONTROL how their reality will play out on a personal level, while obeying the laws of the 3rd dimension and as long as you do not interfere with another individuals "self universe/reality"

heres an example of what im trying to explain.

you want to win the lottery? well you can all you have to do is actually believe without a shadow of a doubt that you will win it. and here is how my theory plays out. obviously you cant just "wish" you could win the lottery and magically a ticket appears in your hand with the winning numbers. instead by you thinking and focusing REALLY REALLY hard on winning and the feelings of winning, what you will do is set off a chain of events that will lead you to the point of winning the lottery, all while obeying and respecting the fundamental laws of physics and the basic reality.

let me elaborate on that...... what will happen is that EVERY event from the point of your "winning wish" will lead you to that moment of choosing the winning ticket. im talking about every drink of coffee, every turn you take when driving, every conversation you have, every breath you take, hand movement etc....EVERYTHING..is just a set of "plausible" and "realistic" chain reactions that follow the basic rules of the universe, and by this i mean like i said earlier that something just wont appear out of thin air with your wish or thought.

you are literally a master and creator of your reality as long as it doesn't directly interfere or "cross" with another persons...and as long as its "realistic" enough for you to actually believe it.

why havent i wont the lottery yet? because it wasnt until recently that i had this epiphany and trust me its on the way, every type of the keyboard every word i write every time i blink eventually it will lead me to the thought that i focused on, i can visualize it, i can see it. it will happen it just takes a while

Let me get this right; many many people from different cultures, lifestyles are wanting through prayer with pure intent for God or Jesus to manefest (a few million at least); and yet it has not happened. However, one person can visualize a lottery win and it comes to fruition, that being you. Lets get all the Big money ball winners in a room (like a remote viewing) and have them give it a go to wish God into being. That would be a big lottery win.
edit on 19-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by EnoEht

you are lost in a maze of gray and dull hopelessness my friend, the only way out is from within

You are sadly mistaken. Nonetheless you have convinced yourself you are correct. I bet this happens more often than not.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
the lottery winning is chance it has nothing to do with law of attraction. which is why so many people spend it all with equal speed.

When you see those ugly little pop stars on shows like X factor you ask yourself why are they being picked. Well the answer has nothing to do with luck and not even to do with their " attractiveness".

What I mean is ... the example the op gave of the lottery. Isnt really applicable to the subject of the law of attraction.

But if the op does know a way to win the lottery by using ideas from the secret, please pass me the details and I will try and see if your methodology works.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

i specifically said that the ticket WOULDN'T just appear.. but the fact that you thought of it and envisioned yourself already wealthy, will trigger certain events that will lead you to a point in your life where you will play the ticket at the precise time and exact scenario for you to get the winning numbers, almost like the universe guiding you towards what you want without you even realizing it.

i wish i could express what i understand in a better way. im sorry

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

technically speaking you, me anyone can win the lottery, everything in your life that you've ever wanted can come true..let me explain.

we are all different people sharing the same physical plane of existence...however each individual experiences reality completely different and can MOLD and CONTROL how their reality will play out on a personal level, while obeying the laws of the 3rd dimension and as long as you do not interfere with another individuals "self universe/reality"

you want to win the lottery? well you can all you have to do is actually believe without a shadow of a doubt that you will win it. and here is how my theory plays out. obviously you cant just "wish" you could win the lottery and magically a ticket appears in your hand with the winning numbers. instead by you thinking and focusing REALLY REALLY hard on winning and the feelings of winning, what you will do is set off a chain of events that will lead you to the point of winning the lottery, all while obeying and respecting the fundamental laws of physics and the basic reality.

let me elaborate on that...... what will happen is that EVERY event from the point of your "winning wish" will lead you to that moment of choosing the winning ticket. im talking about every drink of coffee, every turn you take when driving, every conversation you have, every breath you take, hand movement etc....EVERYTHING..is just a set of "plausible" and "realistic" chain reactions that follow the basic rules of the universe, and by this i mean like i said earlier that something just wont appear out of thin air with your wish or thought.

you are literally a master and creator of your reality as long as it doesn't directly interfere or "cross" with another persons...and as long as its "realistic" enough for you to actually believe it.

why havent i wont the lottery yet? because it wasnt until recently that i had this epiphany and trust me its on the way, every type of the keyboard every word i write every time i blink eventually it will lead me to the thought that i focused on, i can visualize it, i can see it. it will happen it just takes a while

Let me get this right; many many people from different cultures, lifestyles are wanting through prayer with pure intent for God or Jesus to manefest (a few million at least); and yet it has not happened. However, one person can visualize a lottery win and it comes to fruition, that being you. Lets get all the Big money ball winners in a room (like a remote viewing) and have them give it a go to wish God into being. That would be a big lottery win.

like i said.

the process only works on a personal level. due to the fact that each individual perceives the world and their own reality in a different way

you know what a lottery ticket looks like, you know what that job you always wanted looks like.

do you know what god looks like? or what god is?

the process wouldn't work on a plural scale too many different opinions on one specific subject therefore it would not manifest.

like i said if i could move objects with my mind, and i invite you to my house to prove it to you, it would not work. because you already are doubting that such powers exist so you are essentially canceling them out.

it only works on something that you are familiar with and you BELIEVE will actually happen..deep down at the very bottom of your being, you don't believe that if you pray for Jesus to manifest that it would actually work, therefore you will never see him.
edit on 19-2-2013 by EnoEht because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-2-2013 by EnoEht because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tumble
Could you send me a message when you win

I have heard of the theory that if you put enough belief and positivity into something you want/desire, eventually you will get it or it will happen.
That's usually down to the person acting upon it and them then thinking it was actually their mind or 'Magic' that made it happen. With the lottery though? That's pure luck. Probably just gonna end in disappointing yourself

Whatever works for you though.

Quite a cool video if people haven't heard of this theory.
edit on 19/2/13 by Tumble because: Added video

edit on 19/2/13 by Tumble because: missed a word

I don't tend to care much for videos I see online, but that was worthwhile for a few reasons. It reminds me of sitting in a lecture and listening to Dr. James R. Doty a few years ago and listening to his method of success (constructed in a context of his topic of compassion) - he said, in effect, the harder we work, the luckier we get. This sentiment rings true in Smith's estimation of applying skill to talent. Interesting.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

reply to post by Serdgiam

i specifically said that the ticket WOULDN'T just appear.. but the fact that you thought of it and envisioned yourself already wealthy, will trigger certain events that will lead you to a point in your life where you will play the ticket at the precise time and exact scenario for you to get the winning numbers, almost like the universe guiding you towards what you want without you even realizing it.

i wish i could express what i understand in a better way. im sorry

There is no need to apologize, we are all bound by the limitations of words.

You seem to be speaking of synchronicity, to a degree. The thing is though, that the person who wins will always be at the precise time and exact scenario to get the winning numbers. I think that would apply to every single person who has ever won. In all of their lives, there will be events that led them to that exact place at that exact time, whether it is the constant rhythm of a job lasting 30 years, or a spontaneous event. Every decision and experience of their lives brought them to that very point in time, because thats how it works for everyone all of the time.

The way I see it, there are countless numbers of these patterns running simultaneously. Sometimes they line up in a certain way and get certain results, like winning the lottery (both literally and metaphorically). There may be a reason for these results outside of natural interaction, but I dont see a need for it. There may be some mystic force, but it could also be different cycles lining up in a certain way that are solely based in the physical.

So, we get that initial positive thought. The hope of winning. That thought inspires me to buy a lottery ticket, and I say "why not?" Then, I go buy the lottery ticket. Without the initial thought, we dont get to the action part. But, equally, without the action the thought remains mostly immaterial, at most.

I do not discount the possibility that the thoughts themselves have literal "weight." Even if it does though, it seems to only be a small percentage of what can be done with physical action.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope
reply to post by EnoEht

You are sadly mistaken. Nonetheless you have convinced yourself you are correct. I bet this happens more often than not.

I think you are right.

Thanks for making me giggle.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

like i said.

the process only works on a personal level. due to the fact that each individual perceives the world and their own reality in a different way

you know what a lottery ticket looks like, you know what that job you always wanted looks like.

do you know what god looks like? or what god is?

Actually I do know the answer to both questions. God is a physical flesh and bone creature not a scratch ticket, not a bingo card. Jobwise, after the General Manager firing, that position will never be open again, however send me your resume anyway (no graduating small to smaller to subatomic print at the bottom). I just sold my electron microscope on CraigsList.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Actually I do know the answer to both questions. God is a physical flesh and bone creature not a scratch ticket, not a bingo card.

Got any supporting scripture for that?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tumble
Could you send me a message when you win

I have heard of the theory that if you put enough belief and positivity into something you want/desire, eventually you will get it or it will happen.
That's usually down to the person acting upon it and them then thinking it was actually their mind or 'Magic' that made it happen. With the lottery though? That's pure luck. Probably just gonna end in disappointing yourself

Whatever works for you though.

Quite a cool video if people haven't heard of this theory.
edit on 19/2/13 by Tumble because: Added video

edit on 19/2/13 by Tumble because: missed a word

Love Will...but a tool...sorry folks...you must understand for yourselves. You will never get it right unless you back away for the toolage and do it for yourselves.
edit on 19-2-2013 by blazenresearcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
i'll tell you how the secret works..

step 1 find an old philosophy like taoism, butcher it, blend it with all sorts of new age crap.
step 2 create a book, dvd, package to market it to people
step 3 sell it to dreamy morons who dont know any better.
step 4 profit.

its that simple, you too can do it!

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Actually I do know the answer to both questions. God is a physical flesh and bone creature not a scratch ticket, not a bingo card.

Got any supporting scripture for that?

You know me better than that, I could run an Olympic race one hundred yard dash backwards against Jesse Owens in 8.0 seconds to avoid reading any of the 10s of Bibles (filled with scripture) out there.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci
Why haven't all "the secret" experts won the lottery yet?

I have. Twice.

I rarely play the lottery. I won 100 dollars on two separate occasions where I randomly got the urge to buy a scratch off with the accompanying unique and pronounced knowing that I would win. I mean I knew.

One time, I also had a dream about a girl that I hadn't seen or thought of in 5 years. The dream itself was unusually lucid and in some way it felt different than most of the dreams I usually have. I saw that girl the very next day. She had been completely out of my mind for five years. The dream was completely random.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci
Why haven't all "the secret" experts won the lottery yet?

They did, but they kept it..... secret.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
lol I go rounds with my wife over this "Secret" stuff...I guess I am just too "left-brained" for this to make any sense to me.

I call it the "Indian Rain Dance Belief." Dancing for rain isn't what causes it to rain...rain will inevitably/eventually come...dancing until it does gives the illusion of causality but that's how illusions work...and that's why it is an illusory belief.

See the secret doesn't make sense because the interference of contradicting intention. If John focuses "really really hard" on winning the lotto...and so does Wayne...and so does Bill and Ted and Mary and Jane....up to the point enough of them win it defeats the purpose and intent.

Lets pretend everyone on earth focused "really really hard" on winning the lotto...~7billion....thats roughly 100mill split 7billion ways...and even if they all win at separate times a marginal % of them will live long enough to actually "receive" their intention...Or does this become another pissing contest where its all about who can focus "harder"??? If that's the case you are probably better off actually working for your millions...

Lets say I focus "really really hard" on winning the lotto and my wife focuses "really really hard" on ridding the "lotto" from the world...who wins? Or do we split off into separate realities in parallel universes?? If so, how the hell would one test for such a thing being a reality??

There are a lot of questions I have regarding reality...I don't know a lot and as far as I can tell reality is as relative as the physics we use to define it....having said that the Secret STILL doesn't make one bit of sense...to me at least.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

i am sorry to say your incorrect,we have and with success,its called postulating with exact keys in the mechanics of it.1)make the thought as if already been done (own it),2)inject emotion into it,3)inject the forgetter( do not be influence by winning or losing). this third one can proove to be challenging. practice and observe how it hapens in the negative way and turn it to positive. he who knows this is a giant and he who doesnt is and always will be a slave to them.
edit on 19-2-2013 by bumpufirst because: (no reason given)
oh! and dont cancel it out in your next breath of thoughts.( reffer back to the forgetter)
edit on 19-2-2013 by bumpufirst because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join