It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i figured out how exactly "the secret" works

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I have read it ,and yes the art of allowing things to happend,all the sudden contradicts a life time of fears to be succesful,for many.I have used the secret and also have worked for me and my family,we are very happy and we still in our way to maximize our goals.B UT YOU HAVE TO GET RID OF FEAR..

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The Law of Attraction is in action all of the time whether you want it to be or not. It is not quite as simple to manipulate as the OP would have you believe. Yes you can win the lottery but most people cannot conjure up enough belief to make it happen.
The belief in receiving what you want must be strong and the emotion must also be strong. Notice I did not say the emotion needs to be positive. Most of us operate the phenomena with a load of negative emotion. I hate my job. I hate my boss. I hate this relationship. You get the idea. The amount of time folks spend thinking about how life is not working out for them is in itself phenomenal. They have these internalized conversations that reinforce the idea that things are not working out for them and guess what. It doesn't work out for them.

There is a reason that prayer works for the faithful. They believe that God is listening and will answer their prayers. There is a reason that they get the answer NO from God too. They believe in their hearts that what they are praying for is impossible or that they don't deserve it.They get what they believe in their hearts.
The other part of the equation is that you have to visualize in the present tense. Not I will win the lottery. That puts the winning in the future for ever. Never in the current time. You must say I have won the lottery. Act and believe that you have. Most people wont go out and buy a new car based on this. That puts the doubt out there and they dont win. They also put those doubts into that internal conversation. If they spend five minutes in visualizing what they want as already being here then spend the rest of the day doubting that it will happen then they are putting more time and emotion into it not working than into it working.
The people who say this does not work will forever have it not work. The way to get around that disbelief is to start small. Try attracting a cup of coffee to yourself, or something that you believe you can attain with little effort or expense.
If you have a co worker who is always in a bad mood visualize that person being friendly and happy. Send happiness out to that person with your thoughts. Do not then doubt your own power. Believe that you are sending happy thoughts out to this person. Thats not hard to do unless you also have bad feelings for this person. In that case start with yourself and change the way you think about the person then send them happy thoughts and see if they dont acting differently at work.
The thing is to start with stuff that you can believe will happen. Make them happen and then ask for something you feel might be a little harder. Remember the results you got with the simple stuff and that will help with your belief in the harder stuff. When you manifest something a little harder (In you own mind anyway, the universe doesn't have a hard time with anything,All that dark matter just waiting around to be made into something) it will strengthen your belief a little more. Then try something a bit harder than the last thing. When you start manifesting on a regular basis your belief in the phenomena will grow.
I have been at this since 2001. I practice witchcraft. Its a way of manipulating the law of attraction that I find fun. I put time and effort into gathering the items I need to preform a spell. I am thinking of my results. I write a little poem that puts my spell into words. I am thinking of my results. I spend time casting my circle. I am thinking of my results. Its not the spell so much as the time I spend believing in the resullts I want to obtain
. I grow my own herbs, for cooking and for spell work. When I plant I am thinking of the power in the herbs. It reinforces my beliefs that when I pick that herb and use it in a spell it will indeed have the power I believe it to have. Even if I pick a plant from the roadside that I did not plant, I believe that that plant has a certain power and voila it does. This approach is not for everyone of course. If you believe that witchcraft is evil it surly wont work for you because you will be afraid to use it. You can just as easily use prayer. You must believe that God will give you what you want. Thank him even before it manifests in your life.Always be greatful for what you have and what you are bringing to yourself. Thank you for reading. I wont wish you luck but I will wish you belief.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by rocha123

I am happy that you are working this correctly.
Fear is definitely a contributing factor to having it not work.
Ask, believe, be grateful and receive .
Have fun with it.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by micmerci

Making all of that money on book, DVD, seminar sales etc is winning the lottery. Not too shabby a way to get rich. More power to them. I am happy they make money off of these sales. Everyone should be happy when someone gets rich. Believing that being rich or getting rich from sales is evil will just put that money into someone else s pocket and not yours. I love rich people. I love money.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

You make it sound like you're basically obsessing over it. You're consistently putting all that energy into it, and in the end, you've bullied yourself into getting it done.

edit on 20-2-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
It is my understanding it does NOT work like that.

When you wish to win the lottery (or want more money, or this or that) you do that BECAUSE you know you are poor/need the money.

If you had enough money, would "know" that you don't even need to win the lottery, you wouldn't wish to win it in the first place.

So...instead of making your wish come true...what you do is actually *exactly the opposite* - you affirm your firm belief you are poor (because you *need* the money) - do you understand what I am saying?

"I need to win the lottery! I need to wish to win the lottery!" is the same thing as saying "I am a poor a$$ and I need money"

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

We are on the cusp of that discovery. The Higgs boson gives mass. If we can discover how. ( the observer factor???) then we will have the science to back this up. Theoretical physics is still only theory after all. I believe that Schrodinger's cat is alive and well and is not hungry either.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Coming from a guy who is pretty good at the lottery - trust me winning the lottery has nothing to with luck or wishing or hoping or channeling or living, breathing or drinking it.

It's about finding a good system & sticking with it!

Peace

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Pray for them. You believe in prayer dont you ?
There was an experiment done where a group of people used this to bring down the crime rate in their city. The crime rate went down in that city. You should find it if you do a search.
Those people may not have been told about this. There is a reason that some controlling types want this to be a secret and they have spent a vast amount of time making sure that people wont learn about it or if they do that they wont believe it or will think they cant use it. All that thinking about it not being real or being hard or not working makes that true for them. The truth is it is real but if you doubt it is that's what you will believe and what you will get. I am sorry there are people starving in the world. Blame the churches first (the first harbingers of guilt ) then governments who believe that they must kill to obtain what they want through war. They hold their own people down. The church says dont pray for things like money, or winning lotteries, but Jesus said ask and it is given. He didn't put limits on the power but the controlling churches sure did. They guilt you into thinking that if you are rich you wont get into heaven. That whole eye of the needle thing is just a way of controlling what you ask for.
I cannot tell you how many times I heard while growing up that the thieving Jews have all the money. So guess what ? It was bad to be Jewish and it was bad to have money. Lawyers, same thing. We are conditioned from earliest childhood to believe certain things and it is damn near impossible for some people to get over those beliefs. Ask an old southerner if a black man is equal to them and you will get the wildest answers along with scripture to support their ideas. Not all southerners and I beg forgiveness for offending anyone. These are not my beliefs they are examples of the beliefs of others and an example of why the secret is not well known or well received by some.
As long as those starving people are not told that they have absolute power to change their circumstances they will not change them. Some who hear about it will never believe it and they will not change their circumstances either.
Believe that you have this power and that you are able to manifest what ever you want because you do and you can.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

That system is you working the law of attraction . Believing in your system is using the law of attraction.
Good Job !

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I'm going to try to put it into a picture, the twin vortex universe, electric universe. Keely's Secret! Walter Russel! Tesla!

This is simplified. But two interlocking pyramids (magnetic poles basically. One could say, positive or negative, or North and South). The bottom lower heavier realms and winterlands, are pyramid. The shape is power to the few. In a sense its the scarsity of slavery, reduced and diminished populous at the bottom, regressing in consciousness and awareness. Dracos at the top, but they're still cut off ultimately from source. So this is scarsity!

The top inverted pyramid or challice, (or womb), is infinite Family and Progression, each person is an infinite part of infinity, within a Divine Spirit of Peace and Love. Endless soul skills and abilities. Abundance!

Now where these energies meet, where we are basically, in the testing ground.

Its a diamond.

And, we have the duality, or both sets of energy present.

So when you cast out your net for miracles or wishes, dreams, frequency and discernment, awareness, striving to overcome flaws in ourselves and gain Peace and Love obviously makes a huge difference.

Yet still consider the outer more of a shadow and the inner more real. Something Beyond all this is needed. We need to stay in high frequency and hold positive thoughts, and keep seeking also for the right goals.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Bullying and having fun doing it. I dont see anything negative about what I do. I love doing spell work. I think its fun. I get what I want. All the time.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Remember its not opposites that attract it's like attracts like. Any two magnets will demonstrate this. Never mind what the old wives said. Two people with nothing in common will not a happy union make. Two people with the same beliefs and the same values have a much better chance.
I bring good things to myself all the time.
I also bring bad things, I am human and prone to the same doubts. I bring more good than bad and when I bring bad I work to change it into good.
The law of attraction works for good or ill. The universe doesn't care it can only give you what you are willing to receive.
edit on 20-2-2013 by karen61560 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
reply to post by EnoEht

Im outside the box .how about you?

This is why im saying what i am saying. plus my family did a similar thing immigrated to stay alive

but they didnt manage to do this due to the law of attraction. They managed to do this because the law in the country that they moved to allowed them to. Simple logic.
edit on 19-2-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

So basically they didnt spend any time in thinking about going to the new country. They didnt spend any time in planning the trip, saving up the money, buying the boat tickets, packing up their things. They didnt think about what kind of job they would do in the new country or what kind of housing they would want to live in. They just showed up at the boat slip one day and the captain happened to say hey I got an empty bunk or two in here why dont you folks join me. No, they put a lot of thought into it.They felt good about what they were doing.They were hopeful in what they would find once they got here and that is using the law of attraction. Call it what ever you want it is still the same thing. If it is helpful for you to think of it as work then think of it as work just be sure to think of it as work that will work.
Just planning on making cookies is using the law of attraction . I dont get cookies unless I buy the flour and the sugar and the chocolate chips. When I think about doing these things and I get cookies in the end it has worked. If I wish for cookies, I get cookies. I like home baked cookies better than packaged cookies and the fact that they dont last 24 hours in my house says my family does too. They bring home baked cookies to themselves all the time.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

Law of Affinity. which is why raising frequency is so important. And doing the work we came to do, overcoming karmic family issues and flaws basically, and learning to help, grow, problem solve. Its a life long process.

But, that duality, if one is just casting out their wishes its the shadow universe that will normally catch the ball, and I think of 2 different cautions. 1. universe ai, balance machine. So if something big and positive arrives, well there may be a cost. 2. for some at least, this could come from real support, ie, from what I understand the PTB work with entities to help manifest success. So there is also that kind of paying the piper.

I call the secret, law of attraction, law of affinity. So agree with you on that.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
reply to post by BABYBULL24

That system is you working the law of attraction . Believing in your system is using the law of attraction.
Good Job !

Here is my problem. You get the HUMAN vs GOD rules book at birth NOT. You get the Super Secret Enlightenment Book of Knoweledge BY OTHERS at birth NOT. What system exactly do you think you are working? If it has anything to do with human ingenuity alright, NOT. Everything is a puzzle and if YOU think YOU can figure any of it out and be spot on correct you are EXACTLY wrong. You are supposed to rise above the need for the material; as seductive as it seems in 3D, you essentially are not that gross body once departing and yet you play this game as if it were for REAL. What I see are some 5th graders playing with a magic 8 ball.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560

Originally posted by flexy123
It is my understanding it does NOT work like that.

When you wish to win the lottery (or want more money, or this or that) you do that BECAUSE you know you are poor/need the money.

If you had enough money, would "know" that you don't even need to win the lottery, you wouldn't wish to win it in the first place.

So...instead of making your wish come true...what you do is actually *exactly the opposite* - you affirm your firm belief you are poor (because you *need* the money) - do you understand what I am saying?

"I need to win the lottery! I need to wish to win the lottery!" is the same thing as saying "I am a poor a$$ and I need money"

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
Question to the op author EnoEht,
What's your take on "bad" days "moods"?

For example on day 1, i'll sit and meditate on manifesting "X" things in my life, that they are already present, etc..... Then day 2, same thing.

But then day 3, 4, 5, or 6 will be a bad day, like a headache all day, or a new bill in the mail, or bad news from someone in the family, or just lazy.....etc.... and on those down days, the mind says, " Oh, F it!!!!! I'm not going to get any of that manifesting stuff".

The mind is a Bish!!!!! So its like a few steps forward, and a step back. What's your take on down days?

Can I answer this for you ? The bad days cancel out the time spent on meditation. If you spend five minutes in visualizing and then hours in doubt you get what you think about. You cancel out the five minutes with hours going in the other direction. The best thing when you have negative thoughts is to immediately say CANCEL and then think of the good thing or what ever you are trying to obtain.
This is true I swear on everything I love that it is believe me or dont it wont matter to me.:
One day I was sitting at work looking out the window. It was not long after I first read The Secret. I said to myself I want to see a lime green car. My work place is two sides of nothing but plate glass windows ( Its a store) facing a very busy street so my chances of seeing a lime green car were not as slim as if I have been on a country road somewhere. Anyway, I saw a lime green car. I laughed. Then I said I want to see something pink. The next lady to pull into the parking lot in front of my store was wearing a pink sweater. Then I said I want to see a purple car. ( rarer than lime green but they exist) I saw a purple car. I swear its true. Anyway to test this even further and by this time my belief is growing by leaps and bounds, I said I want to see a zebra. About an hour later when I was not thinking about it anymore. ( Customers came in and needed me to help them) I look out the window and here comes a city bus with an advertisement for the Norfolk Zoo and the ad had a picture of a zebra. Again I cannot swear on this enough for some but it really happened.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

I spend time every day on bringing about the changes you talk about. I think about people having enough to eat and about them being happy. What in what I wrote made you think I didnt.?
Your belief that what I do is bad is why it wont work for you. You think it wont work or you think its bad to want stuff or its bad to get stuff. I am thinking now that you have peace in your life and you are happy. I dont hope it. I believe it. Grab it.

PS I dont channel.

PPS- Just a regular refrigerator. My kitchen is small. (oh did I say I manifested a Victorian house too) The car is a Lincoln Town Car and its my second town car. Thank You.
The old fridge went to the dump. I needed a new one because that one was old and didnt work. The old car I sold for $50.00 to the junk dealer so it could be recycled. Same with the first town car.

PPPS- God doesnt need me to manifest God. He only needs me to reflect him. I try.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Says you. Until I can read and think for myself I reflect what my parents think. You do too.
It works whether you work it or not.
As for rising above the material, thats the churches lesson and it is their way of keeping you from using this. There is no rising above the material and being alive too. You need stuff to live.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join