It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

vampire sightings

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by redhits

First of all let me start by saying that vampires have never been a tool of evil. And also you started off your statement with the quote, That should of been!

" The greatest trick the devil ever performed, Was convincing the world he didn't exist"

Very bad quotation to use on this page. so here are some common myths and factors most people don't know. which i am posting anonymously due to nature of content if website owner would like to contact me in regards to matters in discussion please reply to post.

Myth 1: There has been speculation for thousands of years that there is a satanic bible which contains vampires, werewolves and everything else that goes bump in the night. Although the catholic church deny rumours of this book it does exist i know i hold 2 copies. It does not contain vampire's or werewolves.

Myth 2: Vampires and Vampirism is a hidden culture! NOT TRUE AT ALL look hard enough and the eye's shall see.

Any questions on the above or critisism on any you believe to be false i would be more than happy to provide proof on all.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
ok i know i will get flamed for this and proberly killed but yes vamps are real no they are not evil defiently not they dnt need to kill to feed becuase after you bitten its kinda heals instantly they can dominate human minds ao u wouldnt even know if u got bittin and the only way u can become a vampire is if the choose to sire you then they will drain u dry and feed you there blood they are the decendants of caine lahmia lilatu and verious other "cursed" dietys there is many different clans of vampire all heralding different names and attributes i have been bitten by a close vampire freind of mine and im not a vamp the reason they cant reveal them self is the fact superstition is there greatest weapon for if every human suddenly found out they exist becuase we fear them and most would consider them evil they would be wiped out in seconds they can be killed the same as any human there jst more rissilient a stake through the heart will incopacitate the yes they can shapeshift but not into a bat from wat ive been told but a wolf sunlight will kill them only if they havent had anything to drink i have had numerous sightings becuase i know them im one of there ghouls a human thats tasted vamp blood and has slight vamp abilitys jst be carefull most peaple who find out the truth are normally killed they are the most kindest peaple i have met there so buetifull if you want to contact me my email address is [email protected]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Hey anonymous!
Give your definition of a vampire, since you're safe, being anonymous... Why not? Eh....?

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Although the catholic church deny rumours of this book it does exist i know i hold 2 copies.

What's the book's name?
What does it look like?
Where did you get it?

Please take a photo of the cover and of it opened to a page of your choosing and post it on here.

so...by saying vampires weren't included, you aren't denying their existence, you are denying that they are agents of evil?

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
first of all vampires are not evil at all. they are just higher up on the food chain then humuns and thus most people fear them.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
is this your opinion?
You state it as a fact but didn't post any support for it. Do you know a vampire? Are YOU one? Do they have to completely drain someone's blood to survive (kill in order to get the amount of blood they need?)

What about that book?

(I'm not saying they're evil. I was just aking what you meant.)

[edit on 7/15/2008 by madhatter3113]

[edit on 7/15/2008 by madhatter3113]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   

If the same anonymous poster who states things as facts returns, i ask you two questions:
Are they alive?
What sustains them?
If you don't know, or if you do, the answers safely anonymously given may make it a bit more apparent. (It may be silly of me, but think about it, MadHatter: You could tell a bit, by what this poster says. Okay, it is completely silly, but still, what does it hurt by asking?)

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I have never seen a vampire and i dont think i ever will. I can't say i believe in them but i sincerely hope they exist. I do not believe vampires are "evil" or any of the old myths...sunlight, etc. When they drink blood its not because they're evil trying to kill! its cause its their survival method. they need the blood to survive. I just wanted to have my input on the matter.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Levita

If the same anonymous poster who states things as facts returns, i ask you two questions:
Are they alive?
What sustains them?
If you don't know, or if you do, the answers safely anonymously given may make it a bit more apparent. (It may be silly of me, but think about it, MadHatter: You could tell a bit, by what this poster says. Okay, it is completely silly, but still, what does it hurt by asking?)

i agree with you and he keeps avoiding certain questions

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Vampires are not evil! They are just merely people trying to survive. How do you know it is their fault for the curse that's upon them? There are all kinds of therories about them. Some are evil yes, but you haven't met all have you?

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Vampires are not evil! They are just merely people trying to survive. How do you know it is their fault for the curse that's upon them? There are all kinds of therories about them. Some are evil yes, but you haven't met all have you?

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sakura

ive seen a vampire
www.2trak.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
hi, a long time lurker here,

I've seen what I thought/think is not a human being as well

I like this site a lot, however

what baffled me is the add for scientology

'deny ignorance' I believe is the motto

I understand that a site may live by the grace of advertising, but scientology?

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Hey, Well I think this is an awesom topic because there are so many secrets and contriversies (sorry about any spelling mistakes) on this topic. I personally believe there are vampires and 'abnormal' people or creatures out there, although sadly I have not seen any myself. *sighs*. I found this website actually because I was looking up Cryptozoology for my english asignment( where doing a magazine and I choose Cryptozoology for mine). That was when I found this page. I find it extremly interesting to hear about mysteries that have never been solved or have come so close that sometimes I think people are just trying to abort the mystery because they dont want to admit the truth. So I just came on to say That I love this topic and sorry if I wasted anyones time =]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Feel free to call me dramatic, but i must say, this anonymous poster sounds like a vampire, being all defensive. That being said, odd as some may see the comment as being, i also must say that there are non-'vampire' people who are surely evil as well. Possibly more. A lot of wrong comes from "us" in the first place. As in, living, normal people.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
well, im obsessed with vampires.
im a different person from the other anonymous person
and i think they exist but people always confuse them with vampiric diseases or whatever and some people think that theres just vampire wannabes who try and act like them and that upsets me because im looking for the REAL DEAL
i dont understand what the satanic bible has to do with anything.
and its real because i saw it at wal mart
i didnt plan on accually buying it because what the hell
i personally think that vampires are indeed higher on the food chain
i think some are bad and some arent
but just like an astral vampire they probly have to be invited in
so you can either take a chance and let them come or just let them be
but i heard a saying that was like "if you hunt for vampires, they will hunt for you."

so if you LOOK for vampires will they LOOK for you?
but seriously i love vampires
their awasome
i plan on spending the rest of my life traveling to every place in the world until i find them while i help end world hunger and stay up every night and sleep most of the day

truthfully this whol vampire obsession started when i was like 9 and i had a dream i was like dating a vampire
and he was going to turn me into one to because we "loved" eacother
but i was a wimp and i was like nooo i dont want to
and his mom was like "no shes not ready" or something and i sound gay
but seriously
if i could turn into a vampire i would SO DO IT(:

that is all
i will continue to read vampire books,forums,encounter stories blah blah ect.
(:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
hey i was browsing through webpages and blogs but this one cought my attention the most.
I've had quiet afew experences with, well things that most people would call supernatural, and its had an effect on my life, it started when i was young i was always seeing things XD at the time i didnt know any better some of it is to distant to remeber but it started off with dreams i use to have weird dreams and well talk to my self XD( so my mum and dad told me) but when i moved house (still young about 4-5) and the first thing i said while i was in the house was dead people are here, well about 2-3 years later things where quiet and normal, but they got weired it was late and i woke up for some strange reason and the airing couboard door was open ( which is strange coz its always shut) so i tired to sleep again but disturbed by something looking to the airing couboard i saw a red glow, facinated by it i stared at it, but somehting was comming out of it (so being the kid i was i hid under the covers) but i was over powered to look and i saw what seem to be a glowing ,and is, red cenitor, bald with a beard and pitch fork and was staring straight at me with its pure black eyes it made me feel horrible then it snarled at me and well i blanked out i woke up in the morning feeling odd and tried to forget what happend, but it didnt stop there the next night i was woken again by something tugging on my covers so i tugged back, but it tugged back with exetream force and i was pulled to the floorwhen i looked nothing was there so i went back to sleep,that was about 11 years ago and ive never forgotten it, i even told my r.s. teacher XD she didnt sound so happy about it. the story doesnt stop there even now i get disterbences and things move, but thats not what i want to talk about ( 1. it was just something of my background 2. if anybody knows about it plz do tell me), as for nowdays i notice things but most of all i know im being followed everywhere like im constanly watched by something and i get and exetreamly odd reaction to the things where there near or watch i get cold and i have an exact feeling of where it isbut never see it. well im not a vampire, but i have extreamly pale skin, have a strong dislike to the sun, and is hungery but is never satisfied with eating food and never feels hungery for food but yet feels empty.( sure you can look at it like this too: Goth kid with a eating disorder) but its up to you to deside not me im just saying. now to vampires, ive done abit of research on it, just think like this if you know that a race is going to kill you or exploit you for what you are or you would change the world because of you discovery, would be bad and so would would conceal your self from them (us (the humans)) since most of us go by what we dont understand we fear and what we fear we will destroy out of protection. but im sure there some who dont fear that and actualy meet us. but the pure insanity of having to live forever would eventualy chrush them unless they are smarter or dumber to overcome it.-.- but enough of my theroy. if you wish to contact me about it add my msn: [email protected]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AeroQuake

Ok Ok OK if you dont believe in vampires why in world are you even on this sight hhhmmm? ya thats what i thought. i believe in vamps (even though i havent seen one before) i mean dont you ever think that theres gota be something else out there?

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   

hmm. well the trouble with food may have to do with what is going into the body and the pale skin might be linked with not wanting to go in the sunlight. that it self might have to do with a depression or your skin might be hypersensitive to sunlight. but pale skin on a goth? i wish i were that lucky. i'm kind of a steampunk/ sixties style goth.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join