It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

vampire sightings

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Here is a brand new comic titled GEORGE BUSH - SON OF DRACULA.
Its based on the fact that Ancestry.com proved that Bush is a direct descendant of Dracula. Worth a read.
blog.myspace.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
im a bit of a vamp if u must i hate the sun (not burned by it) and i cant resist sucking the blood from raw meat

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I can't say that I've spotted a vampire but the past few days I've dreamed of running into one the odd thing is I knew I was dreaming and he kept telling me hints as to how to find him in the 'real world' as opposed to the dream world. He constantly told me to look up at street signs, and he always told me his name but I completely forgot, every time it's pissing me off but I had that feeling that he wasn't just a character in a story concocted by my subconscious he felt real to me and I was immensely fascinated by him.

All I know is that his name started with an S, I'm pretty sure it was Scott because I think if I remember correctly I kept calling him 'scotty' which didn't please him very well. And I even had a last name started with a W and I THINK it ended with a 'ow' I kept thinking along the lines of widow or something it was about 5-6 letters long, so far I'm sticking with 'Winslow' as my guess, at least that one sounds like a real last name........hmm!!!

I think the biggest clue I have though is this old run-down victorian/renaissance church where I originally ran into him at. If i can find that church, I can pin point his location...Booyah!

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Do you listen to Skinny Puppy as well?

I like rare steak, and I am not particularly fond of bright sunlight, mainly because it hurts my eyes. I'm not a vampire though.

sorry, i've just read too many posts on here about people claiming to be vampires I guess.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I go searching for vampires at night. I think it's just because I wouldn't mind living that life style

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Okay so this will sound strange but its the truth. I was at the library it was almost closing time about 5 minutes till 10:00 ( i was helping at the library) and this one boy with glasses was just sitting there reading he looked about my age. So i told him it was closing time and that he had to go home, he pushed up his glasses with his finger and he had pale skin and he walked over towards me and said "My names Arnold, my dearest apologies for staying late." Then he left. When i walked out of the library I strode past a farm that had sheep in it and saw him eating one raw!
I couldnt be positive but the street lights showed me that much
i ran home o-o

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AeroQuake

Vladislav Dracula was not a count! We was a Wallachian PRINCE! Oh, and i really don't see how the last few apply as "sightings"! Or have the few to have seen some been threatened to silence?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Hello, I currently live in the states. I have never looked anything like this up before, I never felt a need or want to. There is one thing I feel that should be said; not all Vampires are evil. You may argue that we kill and that our ancestry is demons from hell. but mortals aren't perfect either. Mortals are flawed and many do unforgivable things, yet all of you feel the need/want for second chances and forgiveness. If mortals get that luxury, why not show some for other creatures? Mortals fear what they don't understand, and yet they can never fully understand something. I do not wish to get flame for this, but I felt you should have the other side of the story.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

What, then, is the ancestry of the immortals? I challenge you; if you know so much, tell me about immortals. What can they do, how do they come to exist, and what is their purpose, if there is one.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Genus_Unknown

That was not funny.
I read once, of a type of psi-vamp who takes thier energy from the sun. They would be lucky to be able to do that, i suppose. But would they really still (hypothetically) be a type of vamp? What's the story with psi's, anyway? Would they be nothing much, or something significant?

Also, what's the story with your picture? It looks like a shadow person.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Alright im not exactly what it was i saw. But when i think about it the word vampire allways comes to mind. This happened about a year ago (the last time being sometime in early july) and i've seen it 3 or 4 times. But I had seen something, appearing to be human at first, pearing into my window. My friend had seen it with me twice, one time, we had both managed to see it without it noticing we had seen it. And only then did we get a good look at it. But it seemed to be femine, and wearing a white hoodie. It either had natrually black nails, or was wearing black nail polish. Its nails were tapered to a point, and had a slight tranclucent glow to them. Its face was allways covered. If not for this next detail. I would think it was human, but when ever it noticed we had seen it, it seemed to jump up from the window seal like it was weightless (we were downstairs) and it took off faster than any human could ever hope to run. It probably ran at about 40 miles an hour. I say this because it was gone from my site in about 10 seconds, and i had a far view of my surroundings. But i was hoping maybe someone could help me figure out what it was, why, if it was a vampire, did it leave me alive, and why it has left me alone for so long. And also if this helps. this happened in south east Idaho, in the United States

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
i personally believe in vampires. i cant explain why, but sometimes when i tell one of my friends about something that happened or something that hurts, they end up feeling tire shortly after. also, many of my friends who arent clingy to any of their other friends are clingy to me. a couple of them believe i AM a vampire while others have no opinion.

my symptoms:

prefer night and darkness(feel very tired when alone during the day)

stay up till early morning

light-sensitivity

daily headaches(unless its raining or cloudy)

hate being alone

barely ever sleep

eyes change color

i am extremely pale and burn very easily

dont eat as often as regular teens

well...if anyone has any ideas...plz let me kno

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Hmmm a vampire lady would be nice to see. I dunno about the fangs though. I dislike needles.

*hides under my bed*

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Oh, tee hee, needles. SO hilarious. Would you people be serious!! ---anyway, my guess is as good as your, seeing as i only know a bunch about psis and historical sorts. But from the few actual serious, input-adding accounts "out there", there is this common pattern. They are seen, noticed as human, usually leave suddenly, and are not seen again. It just makes me think, what if they were actually leaving you to let you wonder?(Or, maybe that particular one in question wasn't thirsty?)
More seriously, why do "they" leave anyone alive? I still wouldn't really know. What are they here for? What's the purose?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by sakura

Hello sakura and welcome to ats!
Interesting thread… I know nothing about vamps but I have a question… how come you're interested in vamps? I mean what got you started?
I can't wait to hear more stories from ats members about their vamp experiences.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
i personally believe in vampires. i cant explain why, but sometimes when i tell one of my friends about something that happened or something that hurts, they end up feeling tire shortly after. also, many of my friends who arent clingy to any of their other friends are clingy to me. a couple of them believe i AM a vampire while others have no opinion.

my symptoms:

prefer night and darkness(feel very tired when alone during the day)

stay up till early morning

light-sensitivity

daily headaches(unless its raining or cloudy)

hate being alone

barely ever sleep

eyes change color

i am extremely pale and burn very easily

dont eat as often as regular teens

well...if anyone has any ideas...plz let me kno

I'm sorry for sounding so negative toward your 'vampirism', but the list you just gave us could apply to most teenagers. I'm 30 years old and my eyes change color occasionally. They can go from hazel brown to sea green, but i'm no vampire. Your headaches could be a result of your 'light sensitivity', as you say you don't get them when its raining or cloudy. I would suggest a trip to the opticians (you never know...) I think I had most of these traits when I was going through my teenage years because thats what teens are, generally antisocial, and want to be identified as their own person. In regards to your friends being clingy, maybe you have the sort of personality that attracts them, therefore they enjoy your company moreso than others, I'm sure we all have friends that fall into those categories, right?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Levita

Lmao!! you just proved that kid right. You can't understand them so they must not exist. Right?? LMAO!!!
Ok, you want to know “ancestry of the immortals” they are the children of Erebus-God of darkness- and Nyx-Goddess of Night. You see humans are the children of the Christian god, the “light of the world”. And vampires did exist long before Dracula. They’re true beginning is unknown but their stories date back much farther that Dracula. (those of you who think he was the original are very “Hollywood”.) Their purpose is very much like yours. Tell me what is your purpose? If you can tell me that, then you are pretty smart for a human. Lol!

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Thesk8erpunkkid

I wasn't trying to say that, actually, in whatever post you are referring to. I really don't understand the living. (So, tee hee.) Though i must ask where you got that info of the ancestry. How would you figure that one? I wasn't aware that humans had a purpose (beyond annoying me)
~So, the purpose of vampires is also to annoy me? Should i feel honored?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Levita

You know, kid, you're alright. lol. And you should feel honored. lol. But I don't think there's any more vampires alive. Now, there's a lot of loonies who think there vampires, I actually dated one of those...the only fun part was laughing at how far fetched it all was. Those people don't even try to make sence.
As far as where did i get that info.. well, If I was you I wouldn't trust it. It's one of those crazy ideas past down from one generation to next. Aparently I'm blood related some how...You know how grandma's are. "And there where no servivors." "but grandma, if there were no suvivor how do you know the story??" "Good night, child." "grandma...??"
lol. Seems about right. but hey, I'm crazy enough to believe it. I mean it's better than what any one else say right?

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thesk8erpunkkid
reply to post by Levita

Lmao!! you just proved that kid right. You can't understand them so they must not exist. Right?? LMAO!!!

Not necessarily... Please prove their existance to us, if you can, we're always open to proof

Originally posted by Thesk8erpunkkid Ok, you want to know “ancestry of the immortals” they are the children of Erebus-God of darkness- and Nyx-Goddess of Night. You see humans are the children of the Christian god, the “light of the world”.

What about those of us (like myself) who don't believe in any 'god power'? Again you end up with a 'I believe in this, so thats the way it is', exactly what you just said to someone else....

Originally posted by Thesk8erpunkkid And vampires did exist long before Dracula. They’re true beginning is unknown but their stories date back much farther that Dracula. (those of you who think he was the original are very “Hollywood”.) Their purpose is very much like yours. Tell me what is your purpose? If you can tell me that, then you are pretty smart for a human. Lol!

Yeah, the mythology of them did. Dracula the bloodsucking vampire was the creation of an Irish Author, anyone worth their salt would know that. Who honestly would think he was the original?? Vlad Tepes was NOT a vampire, just a very extreme ruler who dispatched his enemies in particularly gruesome ways. The same goes for Elizabeth Bathory.

You stated that there true beginnings are unknown, but just told us that they are the children of Erebus and Nyx....?

Look back into the history of any culture, and you will see stories of vampire like creatures. 'Dracula' is a baby compared to the age of some of those stories.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join