It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

vampire sightings

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
well i was thinking if u knew more about us that u humans will leave us alone!

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
some humans wouldn't want to kill u if we knew more. some of us are just wanting to prove tat were not insane! lol. I believe vampire hunters are ignorrant. (i probably didnt spell that right). but i believe this because they'll kill anything that says they're a vampire even if they're just a goth freak who drinks red wine because they don't wanna drink human blood. its all the same to some hunters. because the goth is wishing it was blood.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
yea. i hate the hunters! i had to kill a lot just to get where i'm at today! well...anyone have any questions?

[edit on 19-11-2008 by Raina]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
yea Raina, what kind of vampire are you?

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
All i have to say is, you know those things that make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up? or send a chill down your spine? the things that go bump in the night. Keep a very open mind, but don't dig to deep, you may find something your not ready to deal with. Let some things remain as they are.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
i am a half breed. father was a human. mother was a vampire.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Vampires are real you never know who could be one
Some things about vampires you might not know:
1. They can drink animal blood but its never satifing
2. They can go out in the sun light and not burn up like in myths
3. They can run faster that anything
4. They are stronger then any thing
5. They can live forever and never age
6. They can never be hurt is they are it heals right away
7. They don't remember any thing about being human
8. Some have specieal powers
9. They are all different
10. There are trackers
11. The trackers find a human that smells good and hunts them cown untill they get'em
12. They can eat food but it dosn't bother them because they can't taste
13. Their eyes can change color
14. Black means they are in a bad mood.
15. Red means they are hungey (thristy)
15. Gold means they are full and happy
16. They don't have to breathe
17. They are dead and immortal
18. Their skin is like granite (cold)
19. They are good jumpers and climbers
20. I know a vampire
21. Thats because i am one

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
And who ever says their a vampire on this website is a fake i mean who would reviele them selves

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Hi, I'm new here too...

I'm part of the minority that does believe in vampires. I am obsessed with them too. I think they are awesome...

I pity them though because many are afraid of them..

Anyway, I think vampires are not evil. I think they just do what they have to in order to survive. I mean, it's just like lions hunting for food, right. they have to do that, otherwise they'll weaken and perish... This is just my opinion though...

Who knows, maybe they really don't want to harm people... (they just really need to feed themselves).. This is probably why they hardly show themselves to humans. And besides, how many bodies have been sighted to have been killed by a vampire anyway...? close to none...? I think it's either there aren't very many vampires out there or they are already extinct...

I sure hope not. stupid as it may sound I want to meet one. But I know that's impossible.. I'll just continue my research and maybe form a group one day that will hunt vampires! (NO, not for killing them, just to learn if they are real.)

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by realshanti

all that i can tell you is that your daughter in law is lucky to have survived being in a room with that many of my brothers and sisters. Our main communities in the world are in Europe, say, Switzerland, Belgium, Italy, and Germany. we have places in most major cities, but those are the big ones. As for everyone else that doubts that my brothers and sisters, and myself, do not exist, you are lucky, you have never had to survive an attack from us. Do not bother replying to this, anyone, for i will never see this again in your lifetimes. Just so you know, the oldest brother that i have, is over 2,000 years of age, as i am 532 years of age. And the father of all vampires, is Cain. To all, have good lives, and pray that you never meet one of my species.

Kedthros~

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Raina

Hi Raina! I've been watching this forum for quite sometime know and have reading some great insights about vampires, I too am very fascinated by them and would like to know them better. I do believe in them but not the hollywood kind of vampires. More than that maybe. Well I was hoping you can give me more information about vampires. Thanks!

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I am now 47 years old and I still wonder about a guy I used to see frequently when I worked in the Pacific Centre mall in Vancouver BC, Canada, way back in the early 80's. He looked out of place somehow and was always sitting at a coffee shop in the lower level of the mall. He had long wavy hair but wore a sort of pirate type scarf tied so it covered the top of his head. He was very pale, had long very very shiny fingernails that looked almost like glass, and always had this very slight sarcastic smile on his face, almost as if he knew something we didn't. I never saw him eat anything, but he always had a coffee cup he would just sort of toy with. Everyone I knew that regularly worked on that level all agreed that he seemed charismatic but somehow dangerous. I never saw him anywhere else in the city but there. He always wore the same clothes, an off-white shirt with loose cut feminine looking sleeves, black narrow legged pants, a thick brown well worn leather belt, and pointy toed black boots. If he looked directly at you, it felt like he was literally reading your thoughts. Oddly enough, a few years ago my teen daughter was looking a goth website checking out pictures, well there he was not looking a day older, posing with a girl dressed in full goth makeup and clothes. It was either his exact double hair scarf and all...or maybe a son? I wonder if he could be a vampire ....hmmm

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by sakura

vampires are demons.

Hey to keeep yourself editing so mush press preview before you start the new thread.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
The only way for people who would be "vampires", if they are in a Santanic group. (I do not mean as in a christian way-I do not beive in being christian). I just think that the only way for somebody to become a vampire, if they would have joined a Satanic group of somekind.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Raina

Hi Raina, been watching this forum for quite some time now and I am really interested in vampires. To know one would be great, I know a lot of people have their qualms about something that they don't understand. But I hope you can give more info. Thanks!

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
so what is the biggest issue here? that my brethren and i only like to feast on the blood of humans, is that the only reason that we exist? we were created out of evil, yes, but we are not evil. not all of us. the true evil of this planet is the human. all over the world, if they move somewhere, they adapt the area to them. all other creatures, animals and "mythological" beings, we adapt to the area. you dream of us, and you ridicule us for what we are. maybe if the humans were more understanding, then we would have no issue stepping into the light. we want to expose ourselves, but we will end up hacked up, laying on a table in some laboratory, and scientists will be looking for a way to rid the world of us. so before you say that you want proof, ask yourself why should we step up to you evenly. as for you raina, you are doing well my sister. keep it up.

Kedthros~

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join