It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

vampire sightings

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

You said you told you "r.s. teacher"; what does r.s. stand for? I may be asking a dumb question, but "huh?"

It's an interesting account, but it sounds more like a sort of demon, even hypothetically.

Also, you can't just go throwing your 'conditions' at people on these sites. What gives their opinions THAT much incredible truth? You say you could be taken as this or that- a goth with an eating disorder- well, people will think things like that. You should not do that.

I doubt that this will reach the writer's eyes, as anonymous ones don't seem to come back very commonly- at least not as i've noticed. But i'm leaving it here. To leave the point that this sort of diagnosis thing ("I have this, this, and this! What do YOU think? It's up for ALL of YOUUUU to decide!") should not go on in the first place. It's just incorrect.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Text Blue the month of the year doesn't matter when vampires come. they might hunt a lot in october,but they come all the time.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Text Blue the month of the year doesn't matter when vampires come. they might hunt a lot in october,but they come all the time.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Levita

yeah, i mean someone wants to find out about something, and it turns into a car full of circus clowns. i've heard of people who are psychic vampires, theme based fetishists, but i think i remember being at this one event called a barter fair where this couple had the characteristics of a pair of fetishists, but the way they carried out conversations, was almost hypnotic. but for a nosfaratu to happen, that is a far stretch, but it's possible

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by altered_states
reply to post by sakura

ive seen a vampire
www.2trak.com...

really? you're not just bored are you?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Levita

i have read the same account about the dude seeing the demon. weird thing though, it has been happening in the pacific northwest. i have noticed that living there, that similar things happen to people i know and i actually live in an apartment that is speculated to be haunted. but this would have an effect that later on in life could make a person have this negative placebo

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by sakura

Hi, i wont tell you my real name, but i go by samara, anyway, i am reaserching vampires and demons and stuff, and was wondering if you could give me some information, i highly believe in vampires and evil spirits, i live in New Zealand and hope you will help me out, send all information to [email protected] thnx, i would realy apreciate it if you did

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by is it real??

i am not saying vampires dont exsist same goes for warewolves( lycans) and any other paranormal beings asosiated with the subject but let me express my point of view. i am a practising witch in the u.k. and i know from first hand experience stories of the necronomicon are true but not in the sence you would think (i.e. evil dead but not far off) also spells done correctly can be a very powerful weapon/s so as far as magic goes it does exsist which makes me think what else exsists but those who intend on looking for things they dont fully understand need to be very carefull cus in one way or another they will get what they wish for

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I completly agree with you. Everything comes from some truth..and so do vampires. Their have been sightings all over the world.. I mean chirldren in civilizations without any electrical sources, books, etc..can describe to you a vampire..and not even know what it is. Their is no way they could descibe a vampire unless they experinced something themselves.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
but what about sightings? we're getting off track about whether or not they exist!

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
for starters i am a vampire! and second, we can die! if you hav ever read twilight(
) then you know how.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

I think you'd really have to define sightings within the nature of if they are vampiric or not and what makes them vampiric. Sure some sightings can pertain to Vampire like qualities but it does not mean it is a sighting of a vampire.

So we'd have to define what would make it a vampire, or at least what you think would be enough information to hint that it was a vampire? Perhaps fangs, feelings of influence, a feeling of having the energy sucked out of you, a feast with those bathed in blood, a goth (heh)?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I am so interested in vampires beyond all doubt. If I could meet a vampire some day just to know what its like to be near one, that would be so amazing to me. I wish I could say I have seen one, but I cant. So lets get back on track shall we. Who has seen a vampire???

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Actualy,vampires are ever so real.A club in London hosts it's own get togethers for them.They do not mean humans any harm what so ever,thats just a legend that most people say.Their eyes are NOT red,they change with their emotions.they are Intellectual/highly intelligent.
Here are some interesting things
• Empathy
• Telepathy
• Mind reading
• See and read auras
• Extra-sensory perception (ESP)
• Clairaudience, being able to mentally hear things from a distance
• Clairvoyance, being able to mentally see things from a distance
• Clairsentience, having knowledge that one can not explain
• Audiovoyance, being able to see and/or hear spirits and possibly communicate with them
• Telekinesis
• Pyrokinesis
• Astral travel/astral projection
• Psychometry
• Precognition/visions
• Able to sense other vampires (often referred to as "vamp radar")
• Most are either born vampires or experience an awakening to their vampiric nature later in life, usually in their teen years but it can happen later in

Their normal.Their skin is cold,but it's not because their dead.They do have a rather odd odor.And they only age i age every 25 years.Sunlight does not hurt them at all.They travel in packs of 4 to 6.My friends and I Go by the club every 3 weeks to study most of them.Some will say that there are two main different methods of feeding on life-force energy; sanguine and psi; and that all other forms of feeding are subcategories
or specializations of psi feeding. Others will say that each feeding method is a different form of feeding, hence different "types" of vampires.Sanguine vampires (or sanguinarians) are vampires who feed by drinking blood. However, it is not the blood itself that they are feeding on. It is the life-force
energy contained within the blood. Blood drinking is arguably the most potent form of feeding on life-force energy, and many sanguinarians can thrive for
many weeks from a single feeding.Psi (or psy) vampires are vampires that feed psychically on life force energies. Psi feeding (in any form) can be done from an individual (most often a
willing donor) or from the ambient energies of a group or crowd. However, psi feeding can also be done from a person without the individual realizing that
they are being fed from, many Psi vampires may consider it to be unethical to do so.
In general, the person being fed from is not harmed by the feeding
in any way.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
All this is fact,Trust me,I know what im talking about.

Differences between Real Vampires and Mythical/Fictional Vampires
• Real vampires are not undead creatures. Real vampires are living humans.
• Real vampires are not immortal. Real vampires are mortal humans. However, some vampires may believe they have immortal souls, may believe in reincarnation
and may have past life memories.
• Real vampires are not demons. They are humans.
• Real vampires are not superior to humans. Real vampires are humans with a need to obtain life-force energies from outside sources. They are perhaps different
from most humans, but not superior.
• Religious symbols do not ward off or bother real vampires by simply being held up at them. Beating or hitting a real vampire with said religious symbol
may be a different story.
• Holy water does not affect real vampires other than it gets them wet, and getting them wet might annoy a real vampire.
• Silver does not bother most real vampires. Some are allergic to silver. Others will use silver for its metaphysical properties to control and/or focus
shielding and/or feeding techniques.
• Yes, a real vampire can be killed if one drives a stake through his heart and chop off his head, but so will most regular humans if one does the same
to them. Also, real vampires do not turn to dust or rapidly decompose when one kills them. By the way, killing a real vampire is murder, and will result
in a person being arrested and put in prison.
• Real vampires do not have superpowers. Some may have heightened senses and abilities, though.
• Real vampires do not fly, unless they are in some kind of flying device like a plane or helicopter.
• Real vampires do not burst into flames in sunlight..
• Real vampires do not sleep all day and stay up all night. Although many real vampires have nocturnal natures, most also have daytime lives that they must
deal with as well.
• Real vampires do not have to sleep in coffins, and they do not need to have their native soil with them when they sleep.
• Real vampires do not "turn", "embrace", "sire" or "change" someone into a vampire. There is no such thing as a vampirism virus, and one can not become a vampire by getting bit, or by drinking a real vampire’s blood.
• Real vampires are not bloodthirsty killers. They do not feed on and kill victims. Most real vampires feed from willing donors in safe manners, never risking
harm to their donors.
• Real vampires cast reflections. Some even enjoy looking at their reflections. Some enjoy it too much. Others do not enjoy looking at their reflections.
Just like most people.
• Real vampires do not have fangs, although some may choose to have their teeth shaped to look like fangs or wear fake fangs. Some people have naturally
occurring fangs, but that does not necessarily make them vampires.
• Real vampires are not automatically rich, and do not have fancy possessions. Many real vampires have to work regular jobs for a living.
• The lifestyles of real vampires are not romantic and glamorous like those seen in movies, television or described in books. Many vampires lead regular
lives, have families, have to pay rent/mortgages/bills, and deal with everyday things like everyone else.
list end

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
When i started dating my last boyfriend, he told me he was a vampire. I have always been interested in vampires but never really beleived in them. The only way he proved it was because his grandfather and his dad both had literal fangs. I saw his dads fangs first hand and his dad witnessed to the fact that my boyfriend at the time had fangs when his baby teeth came in and they had their dentist file them down. My boyfriend at the time also knew when I was hurt or bleeding even if the cut was covered up. He could see extremely well at night and was also very pale. His father and him also would hardly sleep but didn't even appear tired in the least. Also when i would get cut while he was around he would seem to have to hold himself back and sometimes he would even leave them room or turn away. I now believe that what he said was true and he really was a vampire, or at least descended from them.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by refusetoconform]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DesiraeDisaster

That sounds exactly like what is on at least one common website. Did you paste it directly? I'm not actually trying to be rude. I'm curious.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I went to highgate cemertery and it was pretty spooky at night where the vampire once was

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by semaj

Is this the very end of an account i missed? Or, is this just a one- liner? Is there a story to this, tellable?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Levita

Hey, I've posted in another thread about Vampires, but if you search Google, or any search engine, for Highgate Vampire (Maybe throw another keyword in like Myth or Legend) it makes good bedtime reading. Based on fact (apparently). I'll go find my previous post!

[edit: just noticed semaj(?) posted a one liner and just realised what I wrote isn't necessarily what you were referring too, oops! Hopefully someone will find it useful
]

Here - Hopefully this works! This is my last post (not highly informative)

Highgate Vampire - this is a start about the Highgate Vampire. Note there are two cemetaries (thats probably the wrong spelling lol!). The old one is the right one

As to someone asking Anon what RS is, I believe Religious Studies.

Forgot to mention, years ago, when I was 18, I was chatting to a guy who had a funky little stall in a shopping centre. Claimed he was a vampire, but one of the nicest guys I've ever met. So, yeah, I believe it exists, either as a religion or as a way of life, who am I to judge anyways....

x

[edit on 14-10-2008 by emmy]

[edit on 14-10-2008 by emmy]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join