All this is fact,Trust me,I know what im talking about.
Differences between Real Vampires and Mythical/Fictional Vampires
• Real vampires are not undead creatures. Real vampires are living humans.
• Real vampires are not immortal. Real vampires are mortal humans. However, some vampires may believe they have immortal souls, may believe in
and may have past life memories.
• Real vampires are not demons. They are humans.
• Real vampires are not superior to humans. Real vampires are humans with a need to obtain life-force energies from outside sources. They are
from most humans, but not superior.
• Religious symbols do not ward off or bother real vampires by simply being held up at them. Beating or hitting a real vampire with said religious
may be a different story.
• Holy water does not affect real vampires other than it gets them wet, and getting them wet might annoy a real vampire.
• Silver does not bother most real vampires. Some are allergic to silver. Others will use silver for its metaphysical properties to control and/or
shielding and/or feeding techniques.
• Yes, a real vampire can be killed if one drives a stake through his heart and chop off his head, but so will most regular humans if one does the
to them. Also, real vampires do not turn to dust or rapidly decompose when one kills them. By the way, killing a real vampire is murder, and will
in a person being arrested and put in prison.
• Real vampires do not have superpowers. Some may have heightened senses and abilities, though.
• Real vampires do not fly, unless they are in some kind of flying device like a plane or helicopter.
• Real vampires do not burst into flames in sunlight..
• Real vampires do not sleep all day and stay up all night. Although many real vampires have nocturnal natures, most also have daytime lives that
deal with as well.
• Real vampires do not have to sleep in coffins, and they do not need to have their native soil with them when they sleep.
• Real vampires do not "turn", "embrace", "sire" or "change" someone into a vampire. There is no such thing as a vampirism virus, and one
can not become a vampire by getting bit, or by drinking a real vampire’s blood.
• Real vampires are not bloodthirsty killers. They do not feed on and kill victims. Most real vampires feed from willing donors in safe manners,
harm to their donors.
• Real vampires cast reflections. Some even enjoy looking at their reflections. Some enjoy it too much. Others do not enjoy looking at their
Just like most people.
• Real vampires do not have fangs, although some may choose to have their teeth shaped to look like fangs or wear fake fangs. Some people have
occurring fangs, but that does not necessarily make them vampires.
• Real vampires are not automatically rich, and do not have fancy possessions. Many real vampires have to work regular jobs for a living.
• The lifestyles of real vampires are not romantic and glamorous like those seen in movies, television or described in books. Many vampires lead
lives, have families, have to pay rent/mortgages/bills, and deal with everyday things like everyone else.