It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chelyabinsk "Meteorite"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
1.13 million people in that city and a few dozen record the event ( don't forget camera's are very common) and this seems out of place?

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by turboneon

Not saying i disagree, just curious, but what seems so outta place about it.
I cant quite put my finger on it but maybe you can enlighten me a bit.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by JrDavis

Originally posted by ArchaicDesigns
reply to post by JrDavis

Nice find! I'm baffled after watching that video. You don't even need the numbers to realize the explosion came way too late after he began filming the contrails to be related. The meteor would have surely already impacted by then. Not to mention it sounds like a flat out war going on for a few seconds after the explosion.

I don't think the video/audio has been tampered with either because the guy recording the contrail flinches violently when the explosion happens which gives it some merit.

Something just doesn't add up about this whole "meteor" situation. .

edit on 17-2-2013 by ArchaicDesigns because: (no reason given)

This.

Basically is what I'm saying. And I threw the numbers so that people could understand a little more. I myself thought the same thing I didn't need numbers to realize something was off. Same thing with my girlfriend.

However the numbers should be spot on.

I do not know exactly what is going on but it does sound like a war in the distance. And it would be pretty close.

How long do you think it took for these people to get a camera onto the sky to record the streak?

At least a few minutes.

Then we hear the explosions?

Hrm...

And I am not saying this is fake lol.
edit on 17-2-2013 by JrDavis because: (no reason given)

some are conjecturing that this is indeed fake.
www.cluesforum.info...

just like in this thread, there are some interesting concerns raised, no?

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

so what are we thinking here, Blue Beam project possibly?

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Just my input i have a photograph from the Chelyabinsk strike point, I also found it odd footage and the sonic booms where so unexpected, It got me thinking off counter measures from the Soviet air/space defence units.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Well I never! A twin engined 'meterorite'!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Elliot

Do ICBM have twin boosters ?

I would like to hear more Mr Elloit

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I came across this video you might find interesting of an apparent meteor flash followed by a delayed sonic boom,

Unfortunately it's not a shot of the meteor itself and there are no numbers to work with but interesting nonetheless and might help shed some light...

edit on 17-2-2013 by ArchaicDesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
just for arguments sake......

we have 2 side by side contrails that seem parralel with each other..they arent identical but are very similiar in formation. in some of the pics that show the contrail at its..sorta entry point..the trail is thinner and at a certain point they get very large..maybe this is when a cloaked aircraft launched the missiles or when a new type of launch system deployed it dual object package. but this said, how high up are the contrails and just how wide in circumfrance are the trails and how long are the trails? if those trails are many miles long and many miles high and 100s of feet in circumfrence....i would imagine that those would have to be some rather large missles..icbm types or something. having watched cruise missiles launched from ships, they leave a big smoke plume at first but would that plume be seen miles away? i dont know. other types of missiles, say a patriot system, leave smoke plumes but they dont seem too big.

or could these be a space launched system? doesnt the u.s. have a fancy 'stay up forever' aircraft..cant remember what it is called....

as far as the noise..what would cause the delay if one thinks that it is too delayed? if the object was traveling as fast has they say..what type of airdefence system could engage it that quickly?

also....there is a pic of a large black smoke cloud rising from the zinc factory, i assume just as or right after its 'collapse'...now would that black smoke cloud be indicative of a certain type of 'explosive blast' ?

all that said..im still on the side of a meteorite

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by clearmind

..what type of airdefence system could engage it that quickly? 

Not sure but maybe they were testing out laser beam weapons on the meteor .
I believe a laser would be sufficient enough to engage it quickly.
edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
While your math is sound, it is missing many factors in order to actually come up with a correct answer.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Well consider that most mobiles have cameras now it is not odd that people were there to film this right after the event. Try it yourself, crap your phone and see how long it takes you start taking video.
If it were to happen here it would take me like 5 seconds to get my dslr and start videoing. I know this for a fact cause a situation happened here on 21st december that got my running for my cam.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Maybe that was a rocket launched from balkinoor to nudge the real asteroid. The rocket failed and destructed, spreading its payload,whatever that may be. The asteroid may still hit us next time because of this failed launch.
Just speculating....

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Well consider that most mobiles have cameras now it is not odd that people were there to film this right after the event. Try it yourself, crap your phone and see how long it takes you start taking video.
If it were to happen here it would take me like 5 seconds to get my dslr and start videoing. I know this for a fact cause a situation happened here on 21st december that got my running for my cam.

Do I have to crap my phone, or can I grab it?

Did you do a thread on your situation? Please U2U me the thread link. Thanks

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
OP since you are interested with this event here is something else to ponder. Remember that early reports from RT said Russian military shot it out of the sky.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by JrDavis
So a "Sonic Boom" should not take 30 seconds to pass by.. I would say 4-5 seconds after the Meteor passes you should of heard a "Sonic Boom"

Not at all.
I went through the numbers in another thread, and in that video 144 seconds for the shock wave to travel 27 miles is perfectly in line with expectations.

What video are you referencing?

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
well looks like I'm not going to get any responses from you people peace have fun in your thread.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
OP, you're right to question the meteorite.

Why are all these people around to capture things like this? Just like the lightning on top of St. Peter's the same day as the Pope's resignation. There's really camera's going off at the right spot just "accidentally"? Or like the Norway Spiral... someone just had a camera handy to film it at the exact moment and at the exact correct angle just "accidentally"?

Don't listen to the disinfo on the board try to frame the question as "fake" meaning "it didn't happen" or it was "a hologram". The truth of the matter is that it is just part of the choreography, - it is fake in the sense that the elites want you to think it is a meteorite (which means something that the elites can't control) but in reality it is probably "rods from God". en.wikipedia.org...

www.popsci.com...

The question then becomes why? When you understand that it is just part of a grand deception, a ritual played out on the grandest of scales... well that is the part that most people can't or won't accept.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcrash
Why are all these people around to capture things like this? Just like the lightning on top of St. Peter's the same day as the Pope's resignation. There's really camera's going off at the right spot just "accidentally"?

You're just making crap up. The photographer stood there for 2 hours shooting long exposures. Hardly "accidentally".

well that is the part that most people can't or won't accept.

If you could prove any of these little godly miracles then people will accept them as truth. If they are not true then there wont be any evidence. Like take for example the status quo, no evidence vs. plenty of evidence for the wordly explanation.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
it's a government plot to take away our telescopes !!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join