It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100,000 Dolphins clump together

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
There has been told a lot of times about an upcoming super quake in the san franciso, los angeles zone.

Hope never comes a big quake in this zone but sooner or later they say it will come.

I could not understand why other news are not reporting this, if I was the director of a news channel and I have heard of this I would rent an helicopter to film live this amazing thing.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipad1
There has been told a lot of times about an upcoming super quake in the san franciso, los angeles zone.

Hope never comes a big quake in this zone but sooner or later they say it will come.

I could not understand why other news are not reporting this, if I was the director of a news channel and I have heard of this I would rent an helicopter to film live this amazing thing.

It is stil pretty fresh news, maybe they will (if the dolphins hang around).
Just noticed this was your first post!
Welcome to ATS, i am glad it was my post that made you decide to join =)
You live in the area?
edit on 16-2-2013 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Dolphins have emotional IQ's greater than our own. They are such social creatures that it's not hard to imagine them having get-togethers. Maybe its some kind of dolphin party lol, or something like a ritual, who knows.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy
reply to post by NeoVain

Or this boat was in the right place at the right time to experience this? We always assume that it is "unprecedented" or "odd" because we have never experienced it but maybe for the dolphins, this is just another day in the their lives?

Perhaps. But considering the number of boats we have out there each day... all over the world... and nothing similar (number-wise) have ever been reported... i would say the chances are pretty slim of it being an everyday occurence..

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Has anyone ever noticed that when intelligent people are faced with something they don't understand they immediately resort to ridicule to discredit, scoffing and mocking like the children they once were? But those that are mentally handicapped marvel at everything. I wonder very often who is really better off ? Do you all just think this is happening because that day was the dolphin Olympics or something ? I think there's a reason that they did this or are doing this and it might interest us a great deal to know why. We can't talk to the dolphins and I'm not Aqua man but I think we need to pay attention.

Thanks for posting OP !
edit on 16-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
It is stil pretty fresh news, maybe they will (if the dolphins hang around).
Just noticed this was your first post!
Welcome to ATS, i am glad it was my post that made you decide to join =)
You live in the area?
edit on 16-2-2013 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

Thanks for the welcome message, I don't live in that area but have some family and friends in that area.

Seen in the quakewatch app 4 quakes in nevada in the last hours. Never before seen quakes in that place.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
ok , after re-reading the article in the OP I noticed the man saw the giant super mega pod on Thursday around Noon PST.....there were a couple 6+ quakes tonight...other than that I suppose we'll have to see.
I still can't get over the sheer size.....7 miles long? and 5 wide.....I would've paid to have seen that in person

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
They are considered to be highly intelligent creatures.

Perhaps this is a once in a 5000 year occurrence.. a joining of clans or wedding of sorts. Who knows...

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
well dolphins arent cats. They scientific community now refers to them as non-human persons. They may have held a convention and picked new leaders etc. Discussed laws.
Do not underestimate an animal with a bigger brain than yours.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Well I kind of new this was going to happen, didn't say anything because I didn't want to scare anyone. You see the dolphins have collectivized en masse, dolphin solidarity, to revolt against their oppressors, and destroyers of mother earth, Human kind. Yes Flipper has finally flipped. Better learn dolphin, oh and how to swim. We should never have introduced them to our own technology, that was our major mistake. We were so careful to keep the Chinese from learning our state secrets, and all the time the dolphins were the ones we should have been more discrete with. Hate to say I told you so.

Dolphins learn to use iPad, plan world takeover

Dolphin language discovered, communicate their intentions for world dominance, the NDO

Be on the look-out...

edit on 2/16/2013 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Just one problem though, have a look at this study. Haha

Study: Dolphins Not So Intellegent On Land

edit on 16-2-2013 by homeslice because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

i wonder if it has anything to do with that new super volcano that has been found forming in the sea somewhere
thats alls i have at the moment .

anything happening with whales ?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
could the near passing asteroids of recent times have caused minor tidal shifts that they found curious?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Or maybe warning us of a false flag at the San Diego power plant...

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by homeslice

Yeah but the dolphins learned from that research also. We gave them the ipad, and they developed their own app...

Dolphin Browser for iPad

Don't believe what that site says, it's a front for the NDO. Dolphins are smarter than us, they know how to use their ipads!

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
First of all, Dolphins cannot use I pad/I phones. They have no thumbs.

Possibly there is a plankton bloom caused by nitrogen in soil run off attracting a huge food fish (sardines, smelts etc) which attracts the larger predators.
Watch now for killer whales.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Wasnt there a thread about the Chinese Navy searching for a UFO base under the sea near the coast of California?

Maybe the base has called their ancestors (the Dolphins) for a mass conference, to discuss what to do with the polluting and Earth destroying land Dolphins, with the fake flippers and hair.....

Thanks for all the tuna.......

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
They are one of the smartest animals on the planet. I have surfed most of my life and have had numerous interactions with them, most were warning me or protecting me in water. If you are ever in ocean and one or more approach and swim in circles around you and even get within arms reach but dont let you touch them, be very afraid. There is something other than them in the water with you. They sense things we can only imagine. To think this is social behavior in my opinion is foolish. I would wager its sonar something. Maybe the Navy and submarines or harp??? If not, then possibly

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Either an earthquake incomming or what I think might be more plausible is a meteor that hit?
Something that messing up with magnetics.

Most creatures in sea like the turtle us magnetism to find their way home and to travel. So It could also be a magnetized meteor that's giving them a false north or something like that.

But this will turn out in a "oh its just coincidence, your seeing things" thread. So it doesn't seem odd this happening the day after a meteor struck. And then we have the pope.

Well you know what they say. So long and thanks for all the fish

edit on 16-2-2013 by Senduko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Very strange indeed, such a large amount,

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join