It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100,000 Dolphins clump together

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Baguul
Interesting they are calling this a 'Rare' event, I worked on the West Coast of Canada for 10 years, and this was a sight I enjoyed EVERY year, in fact the porpoises jump out of the water 1 foot from our boats transom. The mainstream media is absolutely ridiculous, so full of shiite.

They are not saying it does not happen, they are saying this is a larger grouping then normal!

Something is changing, look at this mornings news Washington coast. We have to see something has changed when species MOVE. But what? I reached the bottom of my wood pill a couple of days ago, throughout the whole season of using it NOT ONE SPIDER! I normally wear gloves and check every log as I bring spiders in the house there is usualy a spider of one kind or another on every piece of wood...I have done this for 15 YEARS....

NOT ONE SPIDER or any bug! Where are they? Why are they gone! I live on the California coast the Northern end.

Mystery on Washington coast

It started with a few sightings here and there. Now a strange sea creature, a salp, is showing up on beaches and in crab pots up and down the Washington Coast, raising curiosity and concerns. Adam Miller, the skipper of the crab boat 'Willapa', said he was concerned after one of the gelatinous creatures came up in one of his crab pots. "I don't know what is; I have never seen one before," said Miller, who added that other crab boat captains are reporting similar experiences. Beach combers are also reporting them.

www.wcsh6.com...

edit on 16-2-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
My guess is they are swimming to the INNER WORLD of AGARTHA because just like me they are SICK of the SURFACE. Wish i could join them
DON'T LEAVE ME HERE BROTHERS TAKE ME WITH YOUUUUUUUU

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightsideAssassin
watch out Sea World San Diego..the dolphins are coming for their peoples ^^

Maybe they should

Just Google Dolphins mutilated.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
something like this could explain this phenomenon...
www.nytimes.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by cleversprite
something like this could explain this phenomenon...
www.nytimes.com...

Look at the graphs here and there is more news of premature dolphin babies being found in high numbers this month, even though they should not be giving birth yet, related to yours i think.

www.nmfs.noaa.gov...

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
If these guys were getting together way out in blue water....id say definate eartnquake.....or perhaps volcanic activity undersea......
Maybe they are just diversifying their gene pool??

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Well we all know what happened in hitch hikers guide to the galaxy!!

www.youtube.com...
edit on 16-2-2013 by xxshadowfaxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Alexander the Great

HAHAHA was the first thing i thought of.

Maybe the dolphins are sick of all the crap we are putting in the oceans, and are gathering the masses for an attack on humanity. I would like to be the first to welcome our new dolphin overlords.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I've seen a pod of dolphins like this with my own eyes.

We were sailing to Bermuda, and we spotted what we thought was a HUGE school of tuna a couple of miles to leeward, so we headed towards them to investigate and possibly catch some. As we got closer, they were the biggest tuna we had ever seen. Closer still and we realized they were bottlenose dolphins. No way we were expecting that because it was such a HUGE pod.

Might be surprising but once you get way out in the ocean there is not much sea life. Sometimes schools of tuna because they migrate across the oceans, but there's not much besides whales way out there.

Didn't exactly count them but it stretched for about a quarter mile. We sailed right up on them, and they frolicked along with us for awhile, coming up between the hulls and playing at the bow, but we were not on the same course. After awhile they broke away, all sounded deep, then reappeared half a mile off. They appeared to be dead on course for Gibraltar.
edit on 16-2-2013 by CaptChaos because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-2-2013 by CaptChaos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

it seems likely. i also think, because these particular numbers are coming from the gulf of mexico (north), it may have something to do with the massive oil spill(s) in that area. whether we are business as usual or trying to improve conditions by tampering with Mother Nature, we are bound to screw things up.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Is this the area that the medeorite was thought to have entered the ocean?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Oh they just love this guy's music...

soundcloud.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Reminds me of "So long and thanks for all the fish".
*apologies if it's been said here already. Reading the replies from pg 2 on now.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beartracker16
First of all, Dolphins cannot use I pad/I phones.

Huh, says you!

There's a bloke on here that hasn't used his thumbs for years, if he can do it...

edit on 2/16/2013 by ANOK because: yeah I had to edit that doh!

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Why do you care about the dolphin? Do you know him? Does he call you at home?? Do you have a dorsal fin!?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Maybe they are responding to radiation levels in the ocean from fukushima? Hmmm?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
It seems strange maybe it is matting season odd time of year for it though, likely they are looking for an area that still has some fish to eat. None the less that is by far the largest group of dolphins I have heard of.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Khedwulf

Speaking of intelligence, maybe this is their version of a MENSA convention or for the rest of us intelligent beings that like a little Sci-Fi in their lives, perhaps they are lining up for Comic-Con.

My serious take on this is that they are trying to show us humans there is a fault line right where they have line dup that is making sub-audible sounds.. and they are warning us in the way that dolphins have been known to do. "Hey. look over here, its going soon!"

edit on 16-2-2013 by evc1shop because: spelling

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Of course, they're all getting together to leave this planet before it's impending doom..

So long and thanks for all the fish!

(..is their message.)
edit on 17-2-2013 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

but it stretched for about a quarter mile

yes.. that type of behavior isn't abnormal but .. this is ..

7 miles long and 5 miles Wide..

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join