It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100,000 Dolphins clump together

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Has anyone mentioned a pole shift?

Just seems like that is an inordinately large pod, so I would seem it is assembled for an inordinately large situation.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
This is indicative of how humans operate....an unknown occurs and speculation is rampant. From pole shifts to earthquakes...without any evidence. Awesome humans.....awesome.....no wonder intelligence is in decline.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee

Just seems like that is an inordinately large pod, so I would seem it is assembled for an inordinately large situation.

The situation itself is unknown, but to go to "pole shifts"' an occurrence that we can measure? Do you use your brain or just post nonsense on the internet?

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Anyone found some video footage of this event. In an era of pocket size technology I find it hard to believe there is only a single photograph of this event on the internet. I have noted that the story is on a variety of sites on the internet but only one photograph is being utilised.

We live in a world where mobile phones serve as cameras and video recorders and most people have a mobile phone. One amazing event and only one photograph - why???

Much Peace...

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I think there is a 99% chance this is food related.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy

The situation itself is unknown, but to go to "pole shifts"' an occurrence that we can measure? Do you use your brain or just post nonsense on the internet?

Yes, I was using my brain to purely speculate without scientific research on my part, I thought that was obvious? Using the giving information and making a simple guess that, is most likely wrong, but is as good as any since we DON"T know why they were all assembled in such a large pod, and that it is extremely rare.

Do you waste a lot of brain matter commenting to every silly post on ATS or was I the special one today?

Lighten up.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
Do you all just think this is happening because that day was the dolphin Olympics or something ? I think there's a reason that they did this or are doing this and it might interest us a great deal to know why. We can't talk to the dolphins and I'm not Aqua man but I think we need to pay attention.

lol. Yeah they have a reason. They are going to the safe portion of the ocean during revelation. Kidding...sort of, sort of not.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

That was uncalled for and flat out rude. This attitude is whats wrong with this damn world.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

lol. Yeah they have a reason. They are going to the safe portion of the ocean during revelation. Kidding...sort of, sort of not.

Even if you're just barely kidding, I'm talk'n the tiniest little bit. Let's say down to a few grains of sand worth........................I mean small right ?........ That's still miles apart from total jackass.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Wow Luv it ! ok...now what direction are they headed??????????????

It really makes you wonder !

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

That was uncalled for and flat out rude. This attitude is whats wrong with this damn world.

Completely called for and not rude. The amount of conjecture in this thread is amazing; from earthquakes to aliens to pole shifts.......without any evidence what-so-ever. It is ironic really. Many of these are those who disparage the religious in believe in the "invisible man" yet here they are just spouting off whatever fits their world view or explanation of the mysterious "powers that be" (even though no one can ever tell you who they are.

So the main topic is actually cool. It is something that modern man has never seen and it could very well be out of the ordinary; but we have no means of knowing that without further study and data. Given that, here on ATS we have set out to explain it away that God is coming down in the form of an alien and is going to grab the South pole and move it to the North. Once he is done there, he is going to cause an earthquake and meteor showers (even though there is no way to prove the correlation) because the dolphins have congregated.

Yep it is harsh because people are damn stupid and see occurrences like this to fill the void of critical thinking and explanation of their insane conjectures, all without a shred of evidence or even inkling of knowledge. Is it rude? Nope its called reality and while this moment is interesting (the dolphins congregating) and worthy of discussion, but to connect this to: earthquakes, pole-shifts, meteorites, my dog sniffing an unusual place, or some divine intervention is just a sad indication of the lack of intelligence people portray in the name of sounding "deep".

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Yes, I was using my brain to purely speculate without scientific research on my part, I thought that was obvious? Using the giving information and making a simple guess that, is most likely wrong, but is as good as any since we DON"T know why they were all assembled in such a large pod, and that it is extremely rare.

Do you waste a lot of brain matter commenting to every silly post on ATS or was I the special one today?

Lighten up.

Yep I do...when it is wild conjecture. It is akin to ignorance in the late 1700s and burining of "witches" because they just "didn't know".......

I questioned your logic here and you obviously cannot handle someone calling it out as nonsense. Pole shifts don't just happen instantaneously. So while this event with the dolphins is indeed facinating, it requires much more information and less speculation in my opinion. For all we know, this happens more often than we observe.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Im confused...This is the exact same footage from the "Dana Point Dolphin Stampede Dana Wharf " Video.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by blackspirit

If you go directly to the youtube page of this video, it is posted as video from the recent event. You never know though, the media could have used old video.

I am just speculating on this without a thorough investigation I will add as a disclaimer.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

You are scientific minded and that is all fine and good, but you most likely lack any extra sensory perception. You should not assume people that post conjecture are "stupid", they may just used their brain in a different way from you.

I believe the people you consider "stupid" know that life is not so cut and dry as the scientific community may think. In this generation alone, science has come and gone as truth over and over.

In regard to a Pole shift, I did not specify much in my sentence, but you assumed a lot from it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join