It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good News, United States and half the Americans will be GONE

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by InnerPeace2012
Do you not have the slightest humility towards fellow humans, that is necessary for karma to reveal your destiny..

Peace

I was clear in the OP

I see you and myself as failures, we were not able to change the present, nor the future.

Hate me if you must,

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by VitaminQ

Ah here comes the character defamation,

don't like my views,

Don't rebut what I've written but try to show me as a bad person.

Hey more power to you. I know exactly what will happen to people like that.

You are a liar, so I don't trust you.. Cool?

And I only used the character you are playing in YOUR own post.. Didn't say anything mean to you beyond YOUR words..

Why 15% instead of 20%.. This isn't hard..

Reason I brought up our post about Burger coupons is that you don't have any money.. Cheers.

VitaminQ
edit on 2/14/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
Post above has no numbers Kid.. I asked why 15%, as opposed to 20%.. You are not making clear distinctions, and you are not anyone I would ever trust.

should I link to your thread about fast food Coupons.. ? A fat looking white guy with glasses who refuses to explain that you are NOT from America.

Again what's the 15% chance? Based on money using a buy one get one coupon for burgers as a fat looking white guy who is not from America, I think it looks like you have a much lower chance of survival than you think.

I do urge people to read his "Story" that is linked above...

Ah here comes the character defamation,

don't like my views,

Don't rebut what I've written but try to show me as a bad person.

Hey more power to you. I know exactly what will happen to people like that.

oh cut the holier than thou crap. this post is going no where if you dont tell us...

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by VitaminQ

This is how I feel about your thread

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

So to sum all this up, you don't like America.

That's great, sorry it failed you. What I know is that while living here I am doing fairly well in life, living in a way that makes me happy both financially, professionally and mentally.
I get up every day, I go to work at a place that matters and I come home when done and do the things I enjoy.

You can spin every single historical event any way that you want and you are choosing to only view history from the negative side. So be it , it's not for any of us to try and change you because their is no point. Your perception is your reality and nothing is going to modify it.

Best of luck.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mkoll
Methinks that when it finally comes his lack of people skills will be his undoing.

What is he going to do when a dozen people ambush his lonesome self and steal his shinies?

Your post makes no sense.

If anything it should be clear to you that I already admitted to being a person with only 15% survival probability.

I have no ego.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by InnerPeace2012
Do you not have the slightest humility towards fellow humans, that is necessary for karma to reveal your destiny..

Peace

I was clear in the OP

I see you and myself as failures, we were not able to change the present, nor the future.

Hate me if you must,

No I have not the slightest hate towards you or anyone else for that matter.

Why should one see himself as a failure, if it's beyond his\her control to turn the tables. If it's not your fight alone, than you and I cannot have failed.

It is what is.

Peace

link   

Originally posted by Observor
Anyway, within 100 years from now 99.99% (or higher) of the current population of the world will be dead without anyone making any special efforts.

Even if you are saying there are efforts to reduce the world population to 20% of its current level and US population only to 50% of its current level, those planning it seem to heavily favour the US.

I think you misunderstood.

When I say 150 million will die. I mean YOU and ME. You live in city right, well.......bye bye

link   

What I am saying is that should society shatter loners are dead men.

It doesn't matter how good you think you are at math or anything else.
edit on 14-2-2013 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Reason I brought up our post about Burger coupons is that you don't have any money.. Cheers.

Laughing at a person for being lower-middle class

That my fellow American is below the belt. Besides I freely admitted my survival probability is 15%

I am in your boat, not outside it. LOL. That's the problem,

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   

reply to post by SplitInfinity

I know that you posed a hypothetical but did they really have enough missiles in Cuba for a knockout blow? Also wasn't MAD fully in place by this point?

I agree though that if America had stayed out of WWII Stalin would have taken Europe
edit on 14-2-2013 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

The Soviets did not have the ability to Knock Out the United States but such Missiles so close to the States have a VERY SHORT Flight time to target. The reality back then was that the Soviet Union had NOWHERE NEAR the numbers of Nuclear Missiles that they stated or what the U.S. Military and Intel Agencies stated.

This so called Missile Gap was Non-existent and the United States had developed Smaller more Powerful Fusion Warheads placed atop Solid Fueled Missiles that had such accuracy that the U.S. could target specific Soviet Missile Silo's where as the Soviets only had TWO...that's right...2...TWO...ICBM's that were MASSIVE LIQUID FUELED ROCKETS of the same design that placed SPUTNIK into orbit. These things were just smaller than a Saturn V Rocket...the Largest Ever Made in History.

The U.S. could destroy any Soviet Missile well before it could have it's Liquid Fuel pumped into it prior to launch. The Soviets had no possible way to defeat the United States.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

That my fellow American is below the belt. Besides I freely admitted my survival probability is 15%

You are no where near my boat... I won't save you either. 15% is a made up number off the top of your head.. As you have described yourself you have a less than 2.543% chance of survival.. I am more like 75.99999%

get it?

I'm jobless, but talk about below the belt? Howabout "I know the secrets but I want you to DIE.." Your words...

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

fellow American eh? not a very patriotic thread here bud....

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   

I have a 3 year girlfriend, and was thinking about asking her to merry me.

Does that make me a loner in your opinion, so be it.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by opethPA
So to sum all this up, you don't like America.

That's great, sorry it failed you. What I know is that while living here I am doing fairly well in life, living in a way that makes me happy both financially, professionally and mentally.
I get up every day, I go to work at a place that matters and I come home when done and do the things I enjoy.

You can spin every single historical event any way that you want and you are choosing to only view history from the negative side. So be it , it's not for any of us to try and change you because their is no point. Your perception is your reality and nothing is going to modify it.

Best of luck.

Best of luck to you too, in my opinion you will need it.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

I have a 3 year girlfriend, and was thinking about asking her to merry me.

Does that make me a loner in your opinion, so be it.

yep.

still a loner

link   

Originally posted by Dizrael

If patriotism means to you, TO LIE about reason why we will be destroyed,

Well you must like US government version of events very much

link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I watched a documentary earlier this month talking about the how the consultants they used for the cold war convinced us to plan for the absolute worst case scenario in terms of soviet nuclear threat in absence of real intelligence. Boy did we overbuild...

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   

yep.

still a loner

fine, think what you will.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

He's from Finland... I bet he'd love to go back..
VitaminQ post about Home

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join