Good News, United States and half the Americans will be GONE

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Originally posted by Dizrael

fellow American eh? not a very patriotic thread here bud....

He's from Finland...

so hes a wannabe?

even better

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by VitaminQ
Best of luck to you too, in my opinion you will need it.

Fair enough..Opinions are just that . Without you knowing a single thing about me it is impossible for you to know anything about what I will need.. You seem to fully believe what you say so I am not going to try and disagree with you, their simply isn't a way either of us will move off what we believe .

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

You are no where near my boat... I won't save you either. 15% is a made up number off the top of your head.. As you have described yourself you have a less than 2.543% chance of survival.. I am more like 75.99999%

get it?

I'm jobless, but talk about below the belt? Howabout "I know the secrets but I want you to DIE.." Your words...

I can see how I came across as callous. Basically I see you as a brother who got into drugs and went bad.

Now you are stealing from our mother, you already got arrested 5 times, and so on.

Despite being my brother, I want nothing to do with you and how you want our country to continue.

Does that clarify a bit?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by VitaminQ

The U.S. developed the Fission Bomb to counter German Heavy Water research. Germany, Japan, England, France and the Soviet Union were all attempting to design a Fission Bomb.

The Fusion Bomb was developed by the U.S. first and a good thing as if this was developed by the Soviets first...they would have used it to Blackmail many a country.

You are not realizing what the results would have been if the U.S. was not around to counter the Germans, the Japanese, the Soviets and as then and now China.

China would have no problem at all INVADING TAIWAN if the U.S. did not have such a powerful Navy presence in the Pacific. Without this Navy...China would be invading Pacific Rim countries Wholesale.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   

He's from Finland...

so hes a wannabe?
even better

I am a citizen, but I guess that's not good enough for you. Maybe you hate non whites too.
edit on 14-2-2013 by VitaminQ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

You are no where near my boat... I won't save you either. 15% is a made up number off the top of your head.. As you have described yourself you have a less than 2.543% chance of survival.. I am more like 75.99999%

get it?

I'm jobless, but talk about below the belt? Howabout "I know the secrets but I want you to DIE.." Your words...

I can see how I came across as callous. Basically I see you as a brother who got into drugs and went bad.

Now you are stealing from our mother, you already got arrested 5 times, and so on.

Despite being my brother, I want nothing to do with you and how you want our country to continue.

Does that clarify a bit?

Nope not at all.. I asked why 15% and not 20%... You seem to be on drugs if you think you responded to that, and you must not be too bright to not see sarcastic numbers thrown at you for not sourcing yours...

Da?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
To the OP,
like to know where you got your 150mil number from, Russia is no threat, China has a few that could hit 8,460+ km range www.fas.org... DPRK has a hand full, if that, so...
where are you getting the number from ? Some kind plague? if so this would mean others just not the US. Or are you A MK ultra making a final post? got to ask

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
The Soviets did not have the ability to Knock Out the United States but such Missiles so close to the States have a VERY SHORT Flight time to target. The reality back then was that the Soviet Union had NOWHERE NEAR the numbers of Nuclear Missiles that they stated or what the U.S. Military and Intel Agencies stated.

This so called Missile Gap was Non-existent and the United States had developed Smaller more Powerful Fusion Warheads placed atop Solid Fueled Missiles that had such accuracy that the U.S. could target specific Soviet Missile Silo's where as the Soviets only had TWO...that's right...2...TWO...ICBM's that were MASSIVE LIQUID FUELED ROCKETS of the same design that placed SPUTNIK into orbit. These things were just smaller than a Saturn V Rocket...the Largest Ever Made in History.

The U.S. could destroy any Soviet Missile well before it could have it's Liquid Fuel pumped into it prior to launch. The Soviets had no possible way to defeat the United States.

Split Infinity

Anyone who doubts the power of US military in past or present is a fool.

That is something you have proven say 1 million times on ATS, I've seen your posts.

The problem is that chickens come home to roost REGARDLESS how mighty you are. Study history if you don't believe me.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   

He's from Finland...

so hes a wannabe?
even better

I am a citizen, but I guess that's not good enough for you. Maybe you hate non whites too.

never said that, or that i hate you. just people who come here claiming we are doing it wrong, like you know better than us. you came here, remember?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

My theory as to how he arrived at 150 mil dead.

Step 1 round 313,914,040 to 300 million

Step 2 divide by 2

I can see why he doesn't want the NSA getting their hands on his mathematical models
edit on 14-2-2013 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   

I discovered that US government (along with with all the alphabet agencies) is the greatest tool of destruction and subjugation on planet Earth.

Yes, you have identified the ONE single problem with the world.....not like the bankers cabal trying to gain power over the world for hundreds of years has anything to do with it...no....its the Boogey man, I mean the US.....

Because no one else extorts tribute from subject peoples for their continued wasteful existence.....no.

I am glad you have identified the one problem with the world, and once the US, our beloved country, once it falls then it will all be ok.....problem solved right?

the world will be peachy then.....we will drink margaritas on the beach and life will be wonderful.....

Damn US....if only they were gone.....history shows us that THEY are the source to all our problems....not the ones pulling the strings for centuries in all countries, no, the puppet is the one to blame....jerks.

edit on 14-2-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Nope not at all.. I asked why 15% and not 20%... You seem to be on drugs if you think you responded to that, and you must not be too bright to not see sarcastic numbers thrown at you for not sourcing yours...

Da?

Calculation is based on, how wealthy I am right now, how prepared I am right now, where do I live right now,

How able to move am I, what are my skills right now.

And few more I am not willing to show, because it would indicate how the destruction will happen.

Sorry I don't want to be more detailed, and you can now again call me a liar. I just don't care. I am beyond caring what someone like you thinks.

From my perspective, it is too late for your opinion on the matter. Oh and yeah you can add how I am crazy too.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
To the OP,
like to know where you got your 150mil number from, Russia is no threat, China has a few that could hit 8,460+ km range www.fas.org... DPRK has a hand full, if that, so...
where are you getting the number from ? Some kind plague? if so this would mean others just not the US. Or are you A MK ultra making a final post? got to ask

Don't want to go into details of destruction, if you read the end of OP you can see why.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

You have NO IDEA....neither do the vast majority. And as uneven the playing field was in our favor then....Multiply that about 100 times for today.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Da?

Calculation is based on, how wealthy I am right now, how prepared I am right now, where do I live right now,

How able to move am I, what are my skills right now.

And few more I am not willing to show, because it would indicate how the destruction will happen.

Sorry I don't want to be more detailed, and you can now again call me a liar. I just don't care. I am beyond caring what someone like you thinks.

From my perspective, it is too late for your opinion on the matter. Oh and yeah you can add how I am crazy too.

That does not equal 15%.. Based on what I can tell it's near 0... Don't say calculation is based on.. Give me numbers or Don't say 15%.. You could just say you guessed a number..

It's a good thing you don't care about my thoughts. One less response you will have to make right?

Military training will keep me alive, but you have burger king coupons.. So I guess we are even.. Wot Wot...

link   

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz
the world will be peachy then.....we will drink margaritas on the beach and life will be wonderful.....

Damn US....if only they were gone.....history shows us that THEY are the source to all our problems....not the ones pulling the strings for centuries in all countries, no, the puppet is the one to blame....jerks.

If US did not Exist,

Maybe Hitler would have won and right now we would all be forced little Nazis.

But then that same German empire would get what is coming now to American Empire. I guess what I am saying is 2 wrongs don't make it right.

US is the one who took on the shield and changed. If it were Germany or Finland. I would name them too.

link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I'm thinking that the soviet's best chance for world domination would have been right after WWII. Europe was in ruins, demobilization was beginning, and the Red Army was stronger than ever.

Didn't Patton want to attack them?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mkoll

I'm thinking that the soviet's best chance for world domination would have been right after WWII. Europe was in ruins, demobilization was beginning, and the Red Army was stronger than ever.

ah excuse me

US had Atom Bombs, Soviets didn't. How does that make it safe for them to do US in.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   

You lknow...I have to say your reply is one of pent up anger and frustration. I NEVER post something that is not a provable fact knowingly and my statements here are FACTS. If there is a case where the U.S. Military or otherwise was or is lacking....as example the Vast Superiority of the German Panzer and Tiger Tanks over the U.S. Sherman Tank....and although the German Tanks were better armoured and had larger main guns...the sheer number of U.S. Sherman's allowed the United States to outflank the German Tanks and fire upon the rear which was especially vulnerable.

The German Tiger for instance was built with far superior Material and was a far superior design. This was it's problem. The Germans could not bring themselves to build a lessor tank and built the Tiger's Transmission to last virtually forever which used great resourses as well as took time. But since the averge lifespan of a Tank in WWII could be measured in Days or even Minutes....The less complex, less well built Sherman could be built in Massive Numbers and thus this won the war.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mkoll
reply to post by SplitInfinity

That was their best chance, going on the theory that countries ran the world as sovereign entities. I wonder what the world would look like if Patton had his way? I bet the USA would have just lost a million more troops before giving in to Russia..

I'm glad we didn't do that..

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join