It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good News, United States and half the Americans will be GONE

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by VitaminQ

Originally posted by Member2183
That space rock is not going to destroy America and you will have to create another account crazy man.

You're not sane or clever.

I didn't say anything about this rock on Apr 15, you can assume that's what I meant but you would be wrong.

reply to post by VitaminQ

Then you have nothing left to go on. You say you have inside information for the death of 150 million people. The evidence for you being a foriegn loose lipped terrorist sleeper cell is building. I think DHS would love to have chat with you among other things for spreading terror. You doomsayers are really going to have to take responsibility for stuff you post online and I think tonight is as good as night as any.

You're either a real terrorist or a wannabe terrorist. Either way we don't need you running around free in your current state of mind.

edit on 14-2-2013 by Member2183 because: Added Quote

edit on 14-2-2013 by Member2183 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobs_uruncle
In the case of this protracted thread, a few comments;
Cheers - Dave

thanks for participating, I know this is unpopular but I thought my fellow Americans should know the truth,

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

the Sherman tank was cheaply mass produced so it could be fielded in greater numbers. It had relatively thin armor and was a cheap design so it could be easily replaced if lost.

The soviet tanks were all pretty good, but they too were mass produced and cheaply built. In Afghanistan they were the reason for the soviets greatest losses. One rocket would leave the tank in flames with the crew burning inside. They were designed for tank warfare, which is not even useful anymore. Large deployments of armor arent really necessary due to the changing nature of warfare and technology. You are better off deploying armored personnel transports over any number of tanks that are just slow moving targets.

The Sherman wasnt really a tank anyways. It was a movable turret with walls. Its armor was only effective against light weapons fire.
edit on 14-2-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

The T-34 was a great Tank with it's sloped armor. Still...Tank Warfare cannot compete against Airpower. In this area the U.S. reigned supreme.

Russia had the Men as well as huge numbers of Artillary...the U.S. at the time had a massive Navy as well as a Nuclear Army Air Core.

And in those days Nuclear Weapons would have been used.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

You should start making more sense and perhaps learn to read.

When did I say Soviets could win over US in past or with present Russia.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Then you have nothing left to go on. You say you have inside information for the death of 150 million people. The evidence for you being a foriegn loose lipped terrorist sleeper cell is building. I think DHS would love to have chat with you among other things for spreading terror. You doomsayers are really going to have to take responsibility for stuff you post online and I think tonight is as good as night as any.

You're either a real terrorist or a wannabe terrorist. Either way we don't need you running around free in your current state of mind.

I am not a terrorist. Nor do I have information on terrorists other than those connected to CIA

But if it pleases you to think that you have somehow SCARED ME

or will ruin my little life by having DHS knock on my door.

You go ahead think that. REVEL in it.

edit on 14-2-2013 by VitaminQ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I think it has calmed you down a bit, yes I can clearly see it.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
Just because I know a few things as well as being good at what I do does not mean I am in any way Pro-War.

Quite the opposite as I am very familiar with what WAR means and has the resuts of.

The fact that when you are pressed you hide behind generalities is meaningless.

You are betrayed by the fact that you stay away from 9/11 inside job and all the other crimes of US government.

That speaks volumes.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   

What do you mean.

Are you talking about this per se

US government will be destroyed and 150 million Americans will lose their life.

Is that what you think I calmed down on

Buddy Buddy, you can assume I am crazy, or whatever, but don't assume that I really don't believe in what I am writing about.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   

9/11 was NOT an inside JOB. I live in Massachusetts and KNEW some of the people on the flight out of Logan.

Even more so...there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to benefit by any U.S. Government Official or Military Supplier by this happening. The Big Corps lost Billions upon Billions due to 9/11 and this amount DWARFED any money made by Military Appropriations.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   

not a "terrorist"? I thought that word doesnt exist in your vocabulary...that everyone is a poor bastard "freedom fighter" being exploited by the mean USA....

The only difference between YOU as a failure and ME as a failure is the
fact that I like the coming destruction of USA and you probably don't.

In fact I like the coming destruction of United States so much, that I won't volunteer any details of how exactly it will happen.

Because I don't want YOU to be able to save yourself,

Read that again.

Sooooo,.......this is normal to you? The fact that you and an outright terrorist could sit and have a beer watching videos of Americans being killed and enjoy it or talk about how great that would be, doesnt strike you as odd?

Let me get this straight, you are in the US NOW?

Please, if you are in the US now, GET THE HELL OUT.....there is no reason for someone like you to be there. How could you be such a scum bag to live in a place that you fantasize the people being killed.....

Honestly I am REALLY close to reporting you to homeland myself......you are not fit for society.....you are fantasizing about mass murder. Please leave.

edit on 14-2-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   

What do you mean.

Are you talking about this per se

US government will be destroyed and 150 million Americans will lose their life.

Is that what you think I calmed down on

Buddy Buddy, you can assume I am crazy, or whatever, but don't assume that I really don't believe in what I am writing about.

I think you just want attention.

To be on the safe side of potentially saving 150 Million lives you say will be killed though I think it would be in our best interest to report this to the proper authorities just in case.

You spread terror and rejoice in death. You sir are a terrorist.

People like you that ruin everything for the rest of us and give foreigners a bad reputation.

edit on 14-2-2013 by Member2183 because: Added Quote

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   

In the case of this protracted thread, a few comments;
Cheers - Dave

thanks for participating, I know this is unpopular but I thought my fellow Americans should know the truth,

I believe if you want to recover any credibility and not have to make a new account at some point in the future when your predictions go south, you might want to come up with your actual reasoning and/or source information and/or the modus operandi of the upcoming alleged event.

I occasionally write specialized articles and reports for a magazine (sometimes newspapers) concerning *real* threats being created by the UN, ECLEI, the AMO, localized ICSP agendas, etc. and if I came up with crap like this, my articles would never see the light of day.

Time to s**t or get off the pot. If I don't see anything rational forthcoming with some kind of even semi-verifiable or reasonably circumstantial evidence, I see no point in participating.

BTW, Split Infinity, I know what you're saying, I did four years in Africa, I was a fixer, the go-to guy. You get the unbridled misfortune of seeing things people ought to never see. War sucks and people (in general) can be the most vile animals on the planet.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 2/14.2013 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
9/11 was NOT an inside JOB. I live in Massachusetts and KNEW some of the people on the flight out of Logan.

Even more so...there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to benefit by any U.S. Government Official or Military Supplier by this happening. The Big Corps lost Billions upon Billions due to 9/11 and this amount DWARFED any money made by Military Appropriations.
Split Infinity

That's your resume right there, there is nothing I can add.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz
Sooooo,.......this is normal to you? The fact that you and an outright terrorist could sit and have a beer watching videos of Americans being killed and enjoy it or talk about how great that would be, doesnt strike you as odd?

Let me get this straight, you are in the US NOW?

I am not a terrorist because I won't be the one killing 150 million people.

Call GOD or nature of the Universe a terrorist if you wish.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   

To be on the safe side of potentially saving 150 Million lives you say will be killed though I think it would be in our best interest to report this to the proper authorities just in case.

People like you that ruin everything for the rest of us and give foreigners a bad reputation.

If you believe I am a threat capable of killing 150 million people
Why don't I help you out. COWARD

here is DHS link www.dhs.gov...

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   

You still wish for the death of that many and more

You'll see that the reason I won't disclose details, is because I want it to be as complete doom as possible. I think it is necessary.

You think that you hold information that if disclosed will prevent the death of Americans.

Nobody has to report anything to the DHS. If you have not falsely represented yourself in this thread then I can only assume that already know all about you.
edit on 14-2-2013 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   

If you believe I am a threat capable of killing 150 million people
Why don't I help you out. COWARD

here is DHS link www.dhs.gov...

Are you conducting criminal activities in support of a terrorist objective?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   

BTW, Split Infinity, I know what you're saying, I did four years in Africa, I was a fixer, the go-to guy. You get the unbridled misfortune of seeing things people ought to never see. War sucks and people (in general) can be the most vile animals on the planet.

Cheers - Dave

yeah SplitInfinity makes more sense to you

a guy who flat out denies the false flag of 9/11

yeah you just side with that, good luck

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Small
Pox

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join