It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good News, United States and half the Americans will be GONE

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dizrael
where are the percentages for where you live and how prepared you are?

"indicate how the destruction will happen" as if you had an insight? please share that as well.

I don't want to share any details, unlike vegetables that most Americans are. I know for a fact that NSA vacuums ATS on daily basis.

And I know that these guys process information and connect the dots better than I do. And I think they might even know more than me when it comes to these things.

Still, don't want to add to them
edit on 14-2-2013 by VitaminQ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Dizrael

I really hope we haven't only seen ten percent.

That would be unfathomable

Edit: Never mind we ain't seen nuthin yet

Originally posted by VitaminQ
And I think they might even know more than me when it comes to these things.

The first uncertainty I have spotted from him is that he is uncertain if the NSA is better than him...
edit on 14-2-2013 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
double post please remove

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by digital01anarchy
reply to post by VitaminQ

LOL are you seriously that arrogant to think your every sentence needs space between them as if they are bold declarations of truth? Do you believe you are honestly going to be quoted ever?

Why would I be concerned with anything like that.

My style of writing doesn't suit you? Sorry

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Does anybody else tha'ts been on the site for awhile feel like we're all getting set-up?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by InnerPeace2012

Are you gonna tell us the destruction or not? Or is this you're way of spelling out your ego...
This is bad.
Peace

If you take the time to read OP little bit closer. You'll see that the reason I won't disclose details, is because I want it to be as complete doom as possible. I think it is necessary.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

I am someone who has been tasked in a specific way to weild such power and I can tell you the people who know war are the ones most likely NOT to accidentally or purposely get into one.

You do not seem to understand the Big Picture or the Stakes here.

IF....the United States had Not Existed during the last 50 years the World would be a DISASTER.

50 years ago was 1962...right about the time of the Cuban Missile Crisis. Let's change the reality of that time and say the Soviet Union destroyed the United States back then. Soon after the Soviets would have invaded the Middle East, Europe and Japan.

The World would be a vast dictatorship governed by the rule of Might. Without the United States...this World would not be one that YOU would want to live in.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mkoll

Do you play tabletop RPGs by any chance?

Is that were you got your models?

I don't play video games nor play sports.

link   

You VASTLY underscore their true abilities.Anything sent electronically has been recorded since the advent of the web.They just need a HUGE computer to analyze all the data thats in Utah soon.
Unless you encrypted they have it,having said that If agent so and so wants to see my jacket its all there,I don't think you can hide at all so why try.I know I'm on the friggin list. I'm not scared of death.
edit on 14-2-2013 by cavtrooper7 because: missplled

link   
everythings subjective ,this fantasy you just described would be a great year for the flies until the pendulum swings
back and starvation ensues!

what next year of the spider? then what?

america is a big greedy fat kid but lets not judge we are all at fat camp, typing with our fat fingers and waiting for our chance at the trough .

the only people who will be unaffected are those that live in the wilds as was intended by nature from the start 80% is nowhere near enough imo .

now we have nukes for the first time ever we have the chance to blow the pendulum up and have a year of nobody
we should have stuck with year of all from the start.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I know that you posed a hypothetical but did they really have enough missiles in Cuba for a knockout blow? Also wasn't MAD fully in place by this point?

I agree though that if America had stayed out of WWII Stalin would have taken Europe

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chickensalad
Does anybody else tha'ts been on the site for awhile feel like we're all getting set-up?

What do you mean, like that I am on the inside or something?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I think he is talking about the NSA going om nom nom/hungry hungry hippos on our data, specifically everything on ATS

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
Differentiate 15% and 20% for me please.. Why 15? Let me see the math.

See post just above
edit on 14-2-2013 by VitaminQ because: (no reason given)

Post above has no numbers Kid.. I asked why 15%, as opposed to 20%.. You are not making clear distinctions, and you are not anyone I would ever trust.

should I link to your thread about fast food Coupons.. ? A fat looking white guy with glasses who refuses to explain that you are NOT from America.

VitaminQ

was engaging in a typical past time.
There I was, with a burger coupon in my hand, it was a buy one get one
free deal.

Why an argument could even be made that I was supporting local economy.

I was driving and came across a police check line,
a female police officer stops me and asks if I had anything to drink.

I say No

She says can I have a quick look at your driver license, I say sure
and give it to her.

She looks at it, and says, ok park on the side please.

I park and she asks and checks my insurance papers as well, and as she
is giving me license and papers back, she asks, oh by the way, what
country are you originally from ? (I am white fat looking guy with glasses)

R: I don't want to tell you where originally I am from, I have
passport and I am a citizen

COP: Why don't you want to tell me where you are from, are you ashamed ?

Again what's the 15% chance? Based on money using a buy one get one coupon for burgers as a fat looking white guy who is not from America, I think it looks like you have a much lower chance of survival than you think.

I do urge people to read his "Story" that is linked above...

Where are you from?
England?
edit on 2/14/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

I am someone who has been tasked in a specific way to weild such power and I can tell you the people who know war are the ones most likely NOT to accidentally or purposely get into one.

You do not seem to understand the Big Picture or the Stakes here.

IF....the United States had Not Existed during the last 50 years the World would be a DISASTER.

50 years ago was 1962...right about the time of the Cuban Missile Crisis. Let's change the reality of that time and say the Soviet Union destroyed the United States back then. Soon after the Soviets would have invaded the Middle East, Europe and Japan.

The World would be a vast dictatorship governed by the rule of Might. Without the United States...this World would not be one that YOU would want to live in.
Split Infinity

Ah the good old Cuban missile Crisis.

How conveniently you forget that US developed A bombs and nukes FIRST, and used it first. Forcing the Soviets to steal plans and build themselves weapons of mass destruction too.

Stalin didn't even believe intelligence that US was developing mother of all bombs, he thought it was a joke.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by InnerPeace2012

Are you gonna tell us the destruction or not? Or is this you're way of spelling out your ego...
This is bad.
Peace

If you take the time to read OP little bit closer. You'll see that the reason I won't disclose details, is because I want it to be as complete doom as possible. I think it is necessary.

Do you not have the slightest humility towards fellow humans, that is necessary for karma to reveal your destiny..

Peace
edit on 14-2-2013 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
Post above has no numbers Kid.. I asked why 15%, as opposed to 20%.. You are not making clear distinctions, and you are not anyone I would ever trust.

should I link to your thread about fast food Coupons.. ? A fat looking white guy with glasses who refuses to explain that you are NOT from America.

Again what's the 15% chance? Based on money using a buy one get one coupon for burgers as a fat looking white guy who is not from America, I think it looks like you have a much lower chance of survival than you think.

I do urge people to read his "Story" that is linked above...

Ah here comes the character defamation,

don't like my views,

Don't rebut what I've written but try to show me as a bad person.

Hey more power to you. I know exactly what will happen to people like that.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   

The ultimate Goal of USA and Banks behind USA, is to kill 80% of us within 100 years.

When does the count down begin? Or did already begin sometime in the past?

Anyway, within 100 years from now 99.99% (or higher) of the current population of the world will be dead without anyone making any special efforts.

Even if you are saying there are efforts to reduce the world population to 20% of its current level and US population only to 50% of its current level, those planning it seem to heavily favour the US.

link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

Methinks that when it finally comes his lack of people skills will be his undoing.

What is he going to do when a dozen people ambush his lonesome self and steal his shinies?

link   
Weak Sauce boss

2nd

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join