Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The Black Hole in Russia

page: 10
105
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I think this is in the same area of Russia. I don't know if it is exactly the same place.
The film is well worth a watch, you get used to the google translate after about 5 mins.
My point for posting is, even if it is not quite the same area, the scientists are concerned about the millitary taking over the project. Could they have done so and set up 'camp' in the area the OP says?

Rainbows
Jane




posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   
might even be a current missile site???



posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Well guys, I took the plunge into the darkweb to look for information on this or related subjects, and I hate to say it but none of the search engines there return any results for Chukotka, nor could I find any relevant information in a couple hours of browsing. I am leaning towards mundane explanations already offered for the site itself: environmental catastrophe or military installation both seeming plausible.

I can tell you that Fravia's website contains the best in depth information about strategies for searching on the deepweb. That ought to be a good starting point for anyone else interested in chasing this there, although I believe it's probably a futile effort.



posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by angelchemuel
I think this is in the same area of Russia. I don't know if it is exactly the same place.
The film is well worth a watch, you get used to the google translate after about 5 mins.
My point for posting is, even if it is not quite the same area, the scientists are concerned about the millitary taking over the project. Could they have done so and set up 'camp' in the area the OP says?

Rainbows
Jane


Oooops stooopid me...here's film....sorry folks!


Rainbows
Jane
edit on 15-2-2013 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Flyingclaydisk
 


who says you can't get there from underground?



posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArchaicDesigns
reply to post by Flyingclaydisk
 

This is absolutely the best Hi Res satellite image that I can find of the area. Sorry if someone else already posted it.

www.reddit.com...


(I outlined the area in question)

Here's a zoom,



You can view a larger image at the link. I'm too sleepy to go through the photo with a fine tooth but I'll check back in the morning. I'm sure some of you guys will already have some nice finds by then.






Excellent work! (interesting reddit thread as well).

That is certainly the best image I have seen of the area so far. I'm still looking over the image(s), but it doesn't look like there's much there. You know, after all this time, if this was the final outcome (nothing) I'd be satisfied with those results if it can be conclusively proven. Honestly, I'd just like to have a final answer. As Occam's Razor suggests, perhaps it is indeed the simplest answer which is the correct one. In my mind though, there are still too many unanswered questions about why, with all of the technology available today, there would still be such an obvious and easily detectable anomaly that propagates across so many different systems. The fact that this anomaly has been addressed and manipulated in diffent ways (smudges, c&p's, image cloning, etc.) across different platforms suggests that many people have had to deal with this area, but in different ways. That all of them would take such simplistic steps, though all different, when there is superior technology available just doesn't seem to compute.

Perhaps, at the end of the day, it is much ado about nothing. If this is the case then I'm okay with that. At least we will have an answer.

Until then, the search continues...



posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet
You've certainly done your research on this area.
I'm intrigued. I haven't seen any other ' blurry' sections before and its usually rectangles with straight lines.


Anyways this imagery is from August 2005 - shows nothing



For comparison, this is 2011 - with the blurry spot




I can't upload them at this time, it helps to view them together.
edit on 15-2-2013 by violet because: (no reason given)
edit on 15-2-2013 by violet because: (no reason given)


Is it possible that the TruEarth data mentioned by the TerraMetrics, Inc guy in the above link is the same raw data as used by the other map services that have this area altered ?

If so seems a plausible explanation.



posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Flyingclaydisk
 


"Actually, I don't think so. If you look at the topo maps and the satellite maps of the surrounding terrain the area is totally not condusive to any type of building"


who says the buildings have to be "outside" ^^ it is a mountainous region ^^ and givin the fact russia is cold 99% of the year(j/k i have no clue) they could have used a boring machine many miles to south or north and dug to this location so that no roads would be needed and the diamond and silver mines were just a cover and they got lucky while boing along the way.

just an idea. project could have started way before 2000, 1970 they had large boring machines? not sure on date, the same kind that make D.U.M.B deep underground military bases. and now russia or someone pays $$$ to keep off map,

or it could just be a glitch and none of the satelites could make another pass over that again in 10 years because the earth doesnt rotate.... oh wait, we do rotate, makes you wonder why they just havent filled it in with current pics huh ^^


edit on 15-2-2013 by ~widowmaker~ because: ferrets



posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by chunder
 


"Is it possible that the TruEarth data mentioned by the TerraMetrics, Inc guy in the above link is the same raw data as used by the other map services that have this area altered "

that one would be perfect if pic was only like a year old or something i could see not getting around to it, this thing has been like this since 2004 or sooner?

with the amount of sats in the sky i dont think it would be to hard to aquire another 3- 7 layer pic of area , theres 7 days in a week they could take one a day and be done in a week with out having to reposition anything just snap it as sat goes by.

and its not like google doesnt have $$$$$ unless the companies are asking for hundreds of millions for those 3- 7 pics i cant see why they wouldnt just fix it.



posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
Entrance to Hades? No joke. Ever heard of that recording of Russians drilling down to hear the tectonic plates?
They heard millions of screaming people.

I also have a Russian step Aunty who 'KNOWS' that Hades and the Leader Gog is under the North of Russia. I asked her the question of Hades and she answered matter of factly, as if all Russians know that.

Tungunska was an ancient defence system to stop missles from outer space opening up Hades before its appointed time.
Which is what the Mayan calendar was all about; calculating the end of the prison time of the first occupants. The rest that joined them were not supposed to be there, and they will be coming out too.


www.youtube.com...

Here you go. Now you know that the sounds of hell are fake.



posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
It's some sort of mess up with the raw data that many of the sources have used. Each one dealing with the missing data in a different way; blurring, cloning or just leaving it out. Newer sources show the area.



posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I remember there was an article about that area recently in newspapers. Tourists can go there although they need certain permits (some newspaper crew got there), same is for Russians themselves. The area is extremely poor and cold and the transports is once a day in copters, no other way due to terrain. There is also nuclear power plant somewhere in that area. Do not know about the specific spot, talking about the Chucotka peninsula overally.

Although the area is full of resources : oil, gas. I heard some Canadian company is mining gold in the northern part.

I can search a bit about area, maybe I find something.

Btw. To add some spice to Hades theory, the local symbol is bones in that area
edit on 15-2-2013 by Cabin because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
So this is a thing, this thread, really? Really? The fact that you can't find out state secrets from Russia given your keyboard warrior skills and using the omnipotent Google that you probably need to answer most questions in life makes you think you're Woodward and Burnstein. You do realize there are things Google isn't allowed to show for any country you know, and last time I checked Google doesn't have a satellite in space. really.....(rolls eyes)
edit on 15/2/13 by DangerMcBacon because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~widowmaker~
reply to post by Flyingclaydisk
 


"Actually, I don't think so. If you look at the topo maps and the satellite maps of the surrounding terrain the area is totally not condusive to any type of building"


who says the buildings have to be "outside" ^^ it is a mountainous region ^^ and givin the fact russia is cold 99% of the year(j/k i have no clue) they could have used a boring machine many miles to south or north and dug to this location so that no roads would be needed and the diamond and silver mines were just a cover and they got lucky while boing along the way.

just an idea. project could have started way before 2000, 1970 they had large boring machines? not sure on date, the same kind that make D.U.M.B deep underground military bases. and now russia or someone pays $$$ to keep off map,

or it could just be a glitch and none of the satelites could make another pass over that again in 10 years because the earth doesnt rotate.... oh wait, we do rotate, makes you wonder why they just havent filled it in with current pics huh ^^


edit on 15-2-2013 by ~widowmaker~ because: ferrets


Not even cold, that area is -40 to -50 degrees Fahrenheit in winters, one of the coldest areas in the world.



posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I wonder if this is the deep underground bunker over there that ive heard of...does anybody know the location of that bunker?



posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DangerMcBacon
 


Really - that's your reply to this thread? Last time I checked, this was a forum for conspiracy theories.. and this is probably the closest thread I have seen in months to it.

If you don't like it, why don't you go the CNN forums!



posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Hi guys!

This thread really interested me and I've been seating on the edge of the seat as I read it
I'm a skeptical, I don't believe in farfetched theories (i.e. Hades? Come on...) but I do believe there are some big conspiracies going out there.

Anyway, I'm posting here something I cannot yet post as an independent thread (because apparently I don't have 20 posts yet) and while it is not directly related, it's also something that spiked my curiosity.

Check this out:


Google Maps

What do you guys think this is? Sorry for kind of hijacking the thread but whilst looking at the blurred area and looking around Russia I found this out and couldn't let it pass


Just some more of my findings:
- The lines also show in Bing maps and extend for miles
- The lines are always perfectly straight
- Above there's also some seemingly blurred areas (in the same GMaps fashion)

Any ideas?

Cheers!
edit on 16-2-2013 by putaolong because: Adding info



posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
did some merging





posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by DangerMcBacon
So this is a thing, this thread, really? Really? The fact that you can't find out state secrets from Russia given your keyboard warrior skills and using the omnipotent Google that you probably need to answer most questions in life makes you think you're Woodward and Burnstein. You do realize there are things Google isn't allowed to show for any country you know, and last time I checked Google doesn't have a satellite in space. really.....(rolls eyes)
edit on 15/2/13 by DangerMcBacon because: (no reason given)


Shame we can't give negative stars! This one would get minus 5.

Talk about brilliance in reverse!




posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Flyingclaydisk
 


man dude that is so wild, thanks for the great thread





new topics

top topics



 
105
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

log in

join