It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
This is my first post on ATS.
Long time lurker, and I enjoy a lot of the ongoing discussion and (mostly) intelligent debate and revealing information that experts and experienced members alike have contributed to a wide range of topics.

I have read through the TOPPT info here, on their sites and other media outlets. With mixed skepticism and optimism, I plowed through the entire 77 pages of this post looking for either a confirmation or refuting of the the premise of the TOPPT and the OP.

As I understand it, the people involved with TOPPT realized that the System(s), The Powers That Be, and "Demonic Reptilians' were *gasp* SCREWING THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD. Really? *sarcasm*

I read the information on their site. Watched videos. Did my own readings. And went out to find the debunkers - HARD CORE. And found that there is almost equal amounts of pure, high-grade bonafide BS and ... TRUTH!

WE *ARE* BEING SCREWED.

Big Businesses, Governments, all making sure that there's a teeny tiny "Them" that get the majority share of EVERYTHING, while the real wealth of creativity, innovation, and actual production, get the shaft. WE create. WE manufacture. WE bring things into BEING. They tax, regulate, and control every aspect of these processes. You can't change the world without changing the System.

So, lo and behold, these people come up with something that seems, at least superficially, to say "We screwed THEM BACK! We are FREE!" ... And there was much rejoicing. "Yaaaay"... *waves tiny flag*

I am not filing anything, UCC, OPPT, or AEIOU. I am not compelled to file anything. Where's the scam? SHOW ME WHERE THE SCAM IS. I read the info and NEVER saw a truckload of gold in my yard. I never saw that as a means to discharge loans I contracted into. But raping people of their lives and livelihoods by sleight-of-hand contract sales and rampant loan fraud and extortion-style civil penalties is just... criminal. Fight fire with fire. Kill contracts with contracts. And let us make sound business transactions with REAL exchanges based on REAL value and real money, not sham banks.

I wait for proof, FOR or AGAINST!

77 pages, still waiting...

5 Billion in bullion? Keep it. Lamborghini? Not my style. But being able to raise my kids, continue to do what I love and teach others to pursue their own productive lives in service to others - that's the gift I saw the promise in these documents. Keep focusing on the superficial interpretations. I understood it was presented as a lien each individual had against illegal business practices and government aggression, not as a legit bank account we could pay off our flatscreen tvs and his-and-hers jet skis. My bad, I guess...

We are a species, Human by name and, like all other living (and maybe even non-living) entities, created by some higher process. Whether random or Divine, we're here. Until we remove the profit motive, the use of money as as axe over our heads, provide people with free and unlimited energy, food & safe, non-polluting forms of transportation, and TRANSPARENT GOVERNMENT and BUSINESS PRACTICES, we'll keep crapping this place up until we're fighting over the sunny side of the trash heap.

No proof offered it's a "scam". I still have hope SOMETHING like TOPPT may emerge, and we can do "what we do", unfettered. The deadbeats & freeloaders are self-limiting, in an open and transparent world.

SO, tell me again how my hopes are dashed... ?

Apologies for rambling or off-topic. Just my .02

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AppliedInsanity

You have a point. If you're unhappy with the current system you don't have to become a "sovereign citizen" or anything else, but instead just do your own thing. Don't want to help the corporations crap on the people and the environment, quit your job and stop working in support of their goals. That doesn't mean you have to sue the government or send threatening letters to people, just walk away.

If they want to screw themselves let them do it, but you don't have to be a part of it. Realize that simply walking away has more of an impact than just yourself. Not only will you cease to contribute to their madness, but others who agree that the system is corrupt to the core will see that you've chosen to walk away and realize that they have that choice too.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

disregarding the ridiculous interpretation of the legal system here, and abroad and ignoring the lunacy in all things being tied to the UCC, if these yahoos would skip the part where Greedo and Alf get involved, they would, at the very, least be conning the easily duped.

instead, they come up with some cheesy 1950's sci fi tale to top it all off. With the folks that do this, the Billy Meiers, the Galactic Federations, Blossom Goodchilds, the Doves of Oneness, etc, are they all just trying to create their own scientology?

because, seriously, the whole ashtar command thing was done, rather well I might add, by Hubbard. they're not going to one up that crowd for nuttiness, so why bother?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Exactly the comparison I was led to making myself, and touched upon a bit earlier. Given what I have read I think that Heather and company are potentially trying to package this as a hybrid of Scientology and the sovereign scam - presumably to try and use the "religious belief" argument should they be arrested ( to muddy the issue ) and to reap the benefits of a tax exemption should they somehow prevail in that line of defense.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

which would take us right back to my first comment on this, in another thread.

cultish

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I can read through posts quickly and when slurring and slandering and bringing in all the other fringes and link them.

TPTB really must hate anyone thinking they are sovereign, though their constitutions defend that.

Oh, and most laws, the kind that try to enslave people, anything that doesnt deal wtih me going over to your place, raping, killing, stealing, basically, the other stuff, are unlawful.

I think alot of people on both sides of this movement need to wake up and empty their minds, because upholding this evil establishment is extremely karmic, if one believes in karma without the great remedy of forgiveness.
But this movement shouldn't be about being selfish either. It should be, freeing oneself from being a slave overtly. Just waking up and renouncing their evil and slavery is all it really takes. This is the outward stuff, and its a good education, even if that is how far you go. To pay attention and denounce the corruption and unlawful fascist and corporate laws they try to use to make their evil legal.

Well I wrote a huge essay on Nurmemberg trials, and basically, all the legislations NAZI's did, were declared crimes against humanity and common sense told us they were. And so it wasn't hard to try them, for the documents were declared crimes, and the signatures, confession of guilt.

That is how I see alot of legislation in this world. So its up to us to choose how we deal with this corruption. To those who risk imprisonment to bring this issue up (not the ones making money, the little guy), they're hero's to me. I am not encouraging martyrs however, just what is in us, to go within and seek and wake up, and do the work we came to do. We all should be standing up to the corruption together.
edit on 21-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I actually went to my personal doctor and asked for a prescription for this thread. He gave me a cream and told me if I applied it correctly for three days, it would go away.

Here's hoping!

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   

edit on 21-2-2013 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Oh, and most laws, the kind that try to enslave people, anything that doesnt deal wtih me going over to your place, raping, killing, stealing, basically, the other stuff, are unlawful.

One thing we have to realize is that acts such as raping, killing and stealing are closely tied to the laws that encourage or even enforce slavery.

Rape: There are several reasons people rape others. For the wealthy, as I pointed out earlier, they are often not used to being refused, they're used to getting whatever they want if they simply throw enough money at it. When the time comes and they are refused they become angered and end up raping someone. Moreover being able to throw so much money around we find that the rich are so addicted to money and power that, like any drug, they must continually one up themselves in order to receive the same rush or high. In many cases this ends up with rape or even some form of sex trafficking, they end up needing to taste the forbidden fruit just to get high.

On the other side of things we have a society so addicted to money that potential partners are seeking those with riches rather than those they are attracted to or have a real connection with. In this case we find that those with little money simply cannot find a mate, but they have sexual urges that, when not satisfied, become too much to bear so a mate is found forcefully.

In addition to that we have the self image issue. If we take a look at what's being touted by the media purely for the purposes of making money we can see where many people are encouraged to see themselves as unworthy of having a mate. We find commercials telling people that they'll never find a mate if they have dandruff, if they have small genitalia or even just dry skin. The media, in this case, is preying upon a persons fears in a bid to make money off of them. What ends up happening is that many people believe this, they have trouble talking to potential mates because they're already afraid they have no business even trying, ultimately they've been taught by the media to believe the only way they'll ever get some is via force.

Killing: There's a lot of hatred out there and a good portion of this hatred is due to a persons feeling of inadequacy or jealousy. We live in a world where some people are considered more important or worth more than others. Those who fall on the worth less end of this spectrum feel that they need to prove themselves, they lack the ability to prove their strength via monetary acquisition so they set out to prove their strength through force. They hate others for making them look bad, making them look worthless.

Of course it doesn't end there, we also have the frustration side of things. We find ourselves working for corporations on a daily basis where many of us must bow before a supervisor or manager that simply will not cede any of his control to the employee. The employee's life becomes fully under the control of another and he is often made to do things he'd rather not do and made to do them by someone he often does not respect. This causes much anger and frustration to build in the employee and in many cases we'll find that he takes his frustration out by beating his spouse, children or pet because he cannot air his grievances at work. We can see this evident in many serial killers who revel in the amount of control they have over their victims, what's really happening is that the killer not only has much anger, but he also wants to feel he's in control because he has no control elsewhere in his life.

Stealing: It is simply impossible for capitalism to exist without the poor or lower middle class. Those who have trouble feeding their families or even just themselves will often turn to taking from others in order to meet their needs. This is not limited to food or items of survival. As many of us are aware we often purchase new items because we need to obtain that feeling of enjoyment, not everyone is able to obtain this so they take it by force. Again a system where some are able to get a thousand times more than they need and others are not able to obtain 1/1000th of what they need breeds theft. If you're having trouble with theft then perhaps realize that it's a result of the system you probably support and therefor your own fault.

If you don't want it to be your fault then stop supporting a system that breeds rape, murder and theft.
edit on 21-2-2013 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-2-2013 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I had to rap things up 'cause I ran out of space in that last post, but just a quick addition. Rich people steal too and it's likely closely tied to their addiction. When we win $100 or $1000 in a poker game there's an accompanying euphoric rush, but the more you win big the more you need to win bigger in order to obtain that rush. When the rich are constantly winning big in the stock market or the retail market they find that they need to turn to that forbidden fruit in order to obtain that rush.

As far as genitalia is concerned, feet come in a variety of sizes and so do shoes.

-Not your typical run of the mill rebel. I have just cause.
edit on 22-2-2013 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
To OP, moderators, owners, and staff of ATS.

This thread has showed no evidence what so ever of claiming the OPPT is a scam. I spent all day reading every post and page of this thread and many have demonstrated their true colors.

I thought this was a conspiracy site where people could share ideas, communicate and analyze about theories and one would think that by owning and joining a site like this one would be open minded to what could be?

Many here have demonstrated to be stubborn and completely closed minded while providing no evidence and revealing agendas against any information trying to expose any ideas that go against the status quo of the slavery that exist on every country on this planet, especially if it provides a solution. Many topics here on ATS talk about the most outlandish theories to entertain and distract, but when a group provides solutions to the problems then it is considered a hoax. At least the OPPT has tried to provide a solution instead of creating negativity with attitudes that nothing can change our current state of enslavement. Well this group has provided one option and so far it is the best option presented on the internet, and if there are other options then please provide the links and evidence like the OPPT has done.

The OPPT is just an idea, an idea that is trying to expose the truths of this world. Their methods my not be the best options but just like their documents say, we all have the free will to believe what we want to believe, and do what we want to do, as long as it does not violate the free will of another human being. Now what is wrong with that idea? NOTHING. Which is why it is so monumental against all institutions of government and corporations that practice deceit and slavery through silent consent. The OPPT has the potential to give humanity its true liberation by bringing about all lies and hidden truths open to the public so then humanity can make an informed decision with all information available. If humanity has any kind of future then the OPPT can provide that future because if things remain as they are, humanity will not last another 100 years and we will become extinct because of these institutions, which many here on this post are defending, which have caused the greatest harm our mother earth has ever faced.

The truth is we are all slaves, we all have to pay bills, work, and support our families. We all give our energy for some piece of paper which creates all the problems faced by our human family. Money is the ultimate tool of enslavement because you can not buy or sell with out using this piece of paper. This is the very reason the FED notes say "In God We Trust" because money is god to TPTB. And money is used to divide and conquer all of humanity. It puts value on everything, from peoples lives, the air we breath, the trees which provide oxygen, to the waters we drink, and animals and plants we eat to survive.

Their once was a time where money did not exist in society, but thanks to TPTB, they invaded the land known as America and slaughtered my people. My people, the indigenous of these Americas had sophisticated societies where money did not exist. To my people, we could not comprehend how one could own the air we breath, the water we drank, and the food we ate because it was provided freely by mother earth, as long as we were willing to work mother earth she was willing to provide. TPTB have not gotten rid of us true elders who know the true ways of mother earth because we are still here and we are rising to reclaim what is rightfully all of humanities, our sacred lives and our sacred mother earth. And no money can put a value on sacred lives and sacred mother earth.

The OPPT is not about money, its about evolving as a better species by providing the truth to all of humanity in order to have a transparent and harmonious society where unity reigns by serving one another. Where every individual has the liberation to live their lives without infringing on another's free will, how is that a scam? It is not a scam because it is not asking for your money or trying to enslave you through the means of silent consent. All it is doing is trying to open peoples minds to the current state of mother earth, it is trying to show the real truths of this system which has enslaved all of humanity. It has done it transparently by demonstrating to the world what it has done and the documents can be read by anyone with a computer and internet connection.

How can you call it a scam if it has only been out for 2 months? Yes the sovereign movements and free man on the land has been around longer but have they provided documents freely for all to analyze? NO. We all must wait and see and find out what happens in the next months because only then can we come to a conclusion if its for real or if its a hoax. It is too early to tell if it is a hoax, but it is gaining momentum and this is what TPTB fear. They fear exposure of the truth.

To Truth

BeWise

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by BeWise

I think you're a bit mis-guided about the introduction of money. Yes, we used to live in insular societies that had no need for money. However, as the human race has grown and expanded across the globe, it became necessary to establish a universal method of exchange of goods and services and if the cattle farmer needed cloth but the cloth maker had no need for cattle, then another means of exchange was developed. Thus the cattle farmer sold his product to those who wanted it for "money" then the cattle farmer used this "money" to buy the cloth he needed. The cloth maker then had "money" to purchase other products that they needed...Okay so that is an over simplified version of "the creation of currency" but is basically the truth.

As for being a "native" are any of us truly natives? We all migrated to where we are at some point in our development (going with the Out of Africa notion of human globalisation,which I think is fairly accurate) so what we are actually experiencing is the constant evolution of mankind, which obviously has its good and bad points, but is a necessary part of our continued existence...nothing ever stays the same, it cannot or it will atrophy, e.g. the tribe who never interact with any other tribe will eventually die out, no matter how good they had it at some point in its existence, it must expand and move outwards if it is to survive..

Yes, we have created laws and governance, which at times seems unfair to some, and I agree that the current status quo has a lot of problems, but in the absence of anything better it is all for the greater good. I joined this site because I like the "out of the box" thinking, the belief and hope that things can be improved, but I cannot subscribe to the notion being presented by the peoples republic..it's just a load of twaddle and what worries me is that this site is a haven for young, enquiring minds, who may not yet have the knowledge and experience to discern that the utopia being presented is just not workable, on any level and as a result they may get themselves into serious trouble by trying to emulate it. I believe that I do have a responsibility to myself and others and as such I applaud the owners of this site in taking issue with this subject in order to inform those who may believe that this system is the answer to their prayers and hopefully when they see that the people that created their "free thinking paradise" are debunking it, may themselves question the validity and make an informed choice for themselves.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
reply to post by forgetmenot

To add; I do hope you have the intestinal fortitude to leave this thread available somewhere for the base to peruse. I do realize that it could be extremely difficult for you to keep down if you did so though, as people discover it.

I don't have any say in whether or not this thread stays open, up, or anything else. And if anyone is trying to keep it down, 78 pages worth of responses isn't how you do it.
edit on 22-2-2013 by forgetmenot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by forgetmenot

Sorry to go off topic here, but your avatar looks like one of the Wurzels...please enlighten me

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by BeWise

All the OPPT is doing is packaging the sovereign movement in a Galactic Federation of Light package. (and by the way Heather has been at this for more than 2 months, try over 2 years.)

So in order to NOT believe OPPT is a scam you need to believe that the sovereign movement works/is legal and that there are aliens waging a war for the souls of humans. That really is all it comes down to.

But let's be specific.

The OTTP claims that the UCC in universal law and with that it applies to all nations on earth. How does a Canadian Associate Chief Justice feel about that?

[150] Similarly, Mr. Meads in his documents and arguments references the Uniform Commercial Code [the “UCC”], which is American legislation to harmonize commercial transactions within the United States. That too is not relevant to this proceeding, and will not be applied by this court. That said, as the caselaw survey that follows illustrates, the UCC is also a common motif in material from Canadian OPCA gurus, and forms a significant element in much OPCA mythology. However, why anyone would believe that American commercial legislation would apply in Canada is baffling. Still, OPCA litigants indicate that this legislation has a broad, even extraordinary scope. My office has recently received a document where an OPCA litigant said the UCC applies to governments, “... whether interstellar, intergalactic, international, national, state, provincial, or local ...”.

You may read the rest in the full document from Sept 2012: Reasons for Decision

So that's from Canada. What about the USA? Surely the UCC filings work here? Nope, not when it comes to false liens which is exactly what the OPPT is advocating. From a post by Vkey:

Judge Leighton wrote:

Defendant has filed yet another document entitled “Mandatory Judicial Notice.” (See Dkts. #99, 86, 66, 59, 58.) The “Mandatory Judicial Notice” notifies the Court that Defendant “relies in good faith on the public/commercial REGISTRY entries as published at www.peoplestrust1776.org..., inclusive of Universal Law Ordinance, UCC #2012096074 . . . .” For lack of a better term, this is gobbledygook. The Court is unsure of the document’s purpose, and given its undecipherable nature, no response is expected from the Government.

--------

The Court therefore feels some measure of responsibility to inform Defendant that all the fancy legal-sounding things he has read on the internet are make-believe. Defendant can call himself a “public minister” and “private attorney general,” he may file “mandatory judicial notices” citing all his favorite websites, he can even address mail to the “Washington Republic.” But at the end of the day, while sovereign citizens and Defendant cite things like “Universal Law Ordinances,” they are subject to both state and federal laws, just like everyone else. For the reasons stated above, no response is required by the Government.

So nope. Doesn't work in the USA either.

In addition to the above, I have seen a OPPT blog site owner ask for money for rent. If he/she believed what they were peddling way would they need rent money? I have also noted a GFL website offering 'consultation services' in regards to OPPT paperwork and on the OPPT forums a woman wanting to hold seminars to help others with paper work. Do you think they will do this for free?

In the end, if you want to believe that aliens will liberate us from the evils of this world, that's fine. That's hope and everyone should have hope. But please, please do not go around filing false liens against people. That will land you in jail and remove what freedoms you do have left.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

two cases cited, in two countries, with case identifiers so the cases can be looked up, researched and confirmed.

somehow, the toppt supporters will say this isn't proof, then they will post a 3 hour video as confirmation that the alien menace is supporting our legal system, around th 64 minute mark, and they will claim that should end the discussion

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by BeWise

Going to reply to you and the poster at the top "AppliedInsanity" (for one I can't understand why ANYONE from New Hampshire would buy into this stuff, or any of New England for that matter but eh)

For something to be a scam, all that has to happen under the law is:

1) Someone has to perpetrate a fraud.
2) Someone has to ask others to also perpetrate the fraud.

TOPPT has met both of these criteria. According to the Revised UCC9 regulations, Heather's verbiage in her "filings" makes them null and void, and subject to fraud investigations under both Washington State Laws AND Washington DC regulations. Further the OPPT asks others to file these UCC filings in their states to claim their piece of the pie and recover their strawman. Strike two, inciting others to perpetrate fraud, in that respect, Heather Tucci is guilty of a scam. Now, take it one step further, she is stating as FACT that she has foreclosed upon every Government, Bank, and Business on the planet, putting them into Trust with HER as the Administrator. She is lying, therefore it is a fraudulent statement, one worthy of a trip to the Institute of Living.

One more step further, she claims that the UCC, which is simply a set of rules governing commercial transactions in the United States, is somehow a gift from aliens. And that it can set us all FREE. Well it doesn't' exactly work that way and anyone ignoring the above facts and focusing on only the "we can be free" portion i missing the point.. You cannot be free by filing fraudulent documentation, and you certainly cannot be free if you follow the leader..

I believe my old license plates say "Live Free or Die" not "Live Free by Filing UCC Documents"

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

ironic that toppt's suggestions, which are meant to "make you free," might result in your incarceration.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

This is where you're wrong Unity.. per normal..

Nobody is saying that the system isn't in need of an overhaul.. It is, and well, someday we'll all agree on how to do it, until then, there have been several suggestions in this thread on how to start changing things that keep being ignored that are not only legal, but would be much more tolerated in civilized society.

But to lump everyone that doesn't buy into Heather Tucci's claims into "Karma's gonna git ya if you don't believe it, cos anyone who don't believe is for the Big Bad Gubbment" Is a bit over the top.

Did you know that at least 78% of ALL US Government Employees would rather help someone find a loophole in the system, rather than have to take administrative action? So much for the Whole Bunch of them Is Evil theory eh?

Just something else to think about.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by vkey08

ironic that toppt's suggestions, which are meant to "make you free," might result in your incarceration.

I was thinking about that. IF she's truly mixing into the Xenu mythology of Scientology, she could be thinking all of these people would be incarcerated, then transported offworld, put in volcanoes and then well.. Nuked.. Freeing their Theta forms again, which would then again be free. I know it's way off base and way out there, but who knows what runs through the mind of the woman?

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join