It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 7Thunders

Then you have very most likely committed a rather serious Federal Offense.

The number of forms you've filed will determine the severity of the crime.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by ajay59

then tell us, how are the UCC filings working for you thus far? have you stopped paying the bills? have you received your gold?

Not trying to be rude but, my personal life is my business! Whatever I have done on my own behalf, IS my own. I will however make one exception in your case, that is if you would be willing to e-mail me your SSN, bank account and routing #, credit card information, (including PIN's for all aforementioned) and the key to your safety deposit box,if any!

Seems fair to me!

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
reply to post by 7Thunders

Then you have very most likely committed a rather serious Federal Offense.

The number of forms you've filed will determine the severity of the crime.

That's true, i think it's like 500 bucks an offense, plus administrative fines, although maybe he can get Heather to represent him and claim he used the following OPPT sanctioned incantation before he did it:

Before hitting send, (if this resonates with you) say this out loud: “angels, archangels, spirit guides, great beings of light, please guide this email to any and all recipients who are ready to receive it. Let these words open up a portal of truth and transparency within the hearts and minds of all those who may read the content of this message. I thank you in advance that this is so, and so it is. So BE it.”

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I'm still waiting for someone to explain the hypocrisy of telling people to use courtesy notices while at the same time asking for donations for rent.

Seems the bullhorns for the OPPT don't really believe it themselves. What does that tell ya?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

I almost feel like I have to make a closing argument here

for a prosecuter, that would be a likely thing to do.

are you a prosecuter?

i have suspected such, even on threads ive seen you on from months ago.

you seem to have an agenda.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

reply to post by ajay59

no, I wouldn't delete it. it's extremely informative and it has become a case study of sorts.

like I said, if it were closed, and that would be a staff wide decision of which I wouldn't have a vote, nor would any other staffer who has participated, it would be reopened if anyone can provide real proof that the ucc filings that heather promotes, actually work and, I think, a copy of the trust document naming her as trustee as well as all the beneficiaries, would be a rather nice bit of evidence as well.

if you'd like, you can update us on your ucc filings. that would be a good start.

Please excuse the lag in my participation as I have been attending to other things as well.

nor would any other staffer who has participated,

I was not aware that ATS had that many staffers. I would have guessed that everyone available was called out for this one. I am thinking that many staffers here have accounts in other names as well. I am sure of coarse that this would be denied, but I did notice certain character similarities between some posters.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

so, in other words, you haven't tried this crap because that's what it is.

I didn't ask to see the docs. I didn't ask for any personal information, I just asked how it was going.

I see this for what it is, a scam. What I don't understand is why y'all are so willing to promote it unless you are involved directly with heather et al. If y'all had tried this nonsense, and it worked, one of you would have actually said so but not a single one of you has said you've filed ucc docs and opted out of the payment of bills.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

there are over 70 staff members and they are all different people.

I filed a UCC doc confirming it

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
reply to post by vkey08

I almost feel like I have to make a closing argument here

for a prosecuter, that would be a likely thing to do.

are you a prosecuter?

i have suspected such, even on threads ive seen you on from months ago.

you seem to have an agenda.

No.. I am not a Prosecutor, however if you read the Debate Forum, we use closing arguments in there as well as a matter of form, in all but one debate that i got totally wigged out on, I have always used them. I only wish I made the money that the AUSA's make... Which does bring me to a point.. aside from the staff the people who have commented in and out on this matter that have agreed with me for the most part (and have pointed out where i made tiny mistakes) happen to the be the same group of people that are the Scholars, Writers and Fighters of the site.. a group of people that take debate, research and well writing very seriously and do our part to help this site grow... That should say something..

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

In other words;

FEAR the system! FEAR!

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

reply to post by ajay59

so, in other words, you haven't tried this crap because that's what it is.

I didn't ask to see the docs. I didn't ask for any personal information, I just asked how it was going.

I see this for what it is, a scam. What I don't understand is why y'all are so willing to promote it unless you are involved directly with heather et al. If y'all had tried this nonsense, and it worked, one of you would have actually said so but not a single one of you has said you've filed ucc docs and opted out of the payment of bills.

Do you deny that personal information is in fact PERSONAL? Anything I tell you about myself, including business, financial or height and weight ARE personal. But I expect you knew that already.
As stated in this thread before, it really is up to the people to decide anything about their own or collective fate. What government, short of something like a dictatorship, have any right to tell the people how, when, why to do anything? Without the people, there is no government!
edit on 21-2-2013 by ajay59 because: to amend

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

I'll take that as a no.

so, if you promote this nonsense, why not also follow the advice of fearless leader?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
What government, short of something like a dictatorship, have any right to tell the people how, when, why to do anything?

Well...

It's probably a good idea to tell people to stop their cars at busy intersections.

It's also probably a good idea to prevent a small micro-percentage of deluded people from screwing over other people by filing fraudulent documents to prevent payment on debt owed.

Things like that make sense.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

It is probably a good idea to let people think and act for themselves too, but those of you who accept and live in the present system of control, do not think that way, do you? It is probably not right to control people and keep them in a micro-percentage of darkness and control but, as any can see, that is exactly what you are attempting here!

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I will only say this one time, because it goes to the heart of all of this:

To people that try and derail and claim I have a sinister agenda for starting this thread:

If it is sinister to try and make sure that people on this site do not make a monumental mistake, and end up behind bars, or losing their homes, then yes I am guilty as charged of having a sinister agenda.

If it is sinister, or having an agenda to make sure that these scams end before more people fall into the trap, yes I have an agenda.

If it is an agenda to nip people like Heather Tucci, who use a combination of New Age Sweet Talk and Sovrun SuperWoo, to lure in the unsuspecting, then YES, I MOST CERTAINLY HAVE AN AGENDA.

Other than that, I find the psychology of the supporters fascinating..

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

The only agenda is quite obvious to all here. The owners and administrators of this site are attempting to put a bad label on an idea and tuck it away out of site. LET PEOPLE THINK AND MAKE DECISIONS OWN THEIR OWN!

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

reply to post by vkey08

The only agenda is quite obvious to all here. The owners and administrators of this site are attempting to put a bad label on an idea and tuck it away out of site. LET PEOPLE THINK AND MAKE DECISIONS OWN THEIR OWN!

Sorry you feel that way but i'm simply a member here and have no decision making ability, or moderating ability on this site whatsoever, and *I* saw a serious problem with this not being put forward with all the reasons it's a bad idea, I asked permission and was given it, if you wanna blast at someone for the thread's existence, blast me. not the site owners, they just followed in afterwards..

but in the end it's MY thread, not Crakeur's not Springers and not SO's.. I therefore take the responsibility for starting it.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

It is probably a good idea to let people think and act for themselves too,

So... you then just blow through intersections with stoplights and stop signs because you're somehow enlightened and don't need to bother with being told that some laws are a really good idea?

Got it.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

The owners and administrators of this site are attempting to put a bad label on an idea and tuck it away out of site.

You are correct.

Because it has become a popularized fraud, just like all the other frauds and hoaxes we've ruthlessly dismantled.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
I therefore take the responsibility for starting it.

NO!

I won't let you have it!

I take responsibility for keeping it open.

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join