It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
Listen up, new information.

It isn't a scam, unless Capt. Zeleny is a scammer. And I'm going to go on record and say no way that is possible.

Listen to this radio show www.blogtalkradio.com...

In it, Heather and retired. and reactivating Captain Deryl Zeleny of the Canadian Armed Forces are guests. In it, they thoroughly cover many of the typical OPPT topics, and go into great depth of exactly HOW the supposed "governments" are actually corporations. I think at this point, anybody who still believes they are not, absolutely needs to listen to this radio show and dig up what you can on this Captain, who served the Canadian forces for over 3 decades, retired, and was asked to come back and head Defense, after doing a threat assessment and report. This person of very high standing "vets" OPPT.

Now, I ask of you as a group, will you finally let this topic be freely discussed on the site or are you going to call it a scam still? Because at this point, calling it a scam makes ATS look very silly.

Why is it that when asked for evidence that the OPPT methods work, all that anyone can produce are blogs and YouTube videos? You would think that there would be at least one successful court case

People are free to believe as they wish. People frequenting this site are free to follow the advice of the OPPT and file UCC paperwork and "foreclosure" papers. People on this site are also free to warn others that doing this will likely result in the destruction of their credit and the loss of freedom via short or long term periods of incarceration.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

reply to post by vkey08

No, what part of this do YOU not get? You are not versed in UCC. You don't have the answers. You think you do, but you are part of the system that is foreclosed. This is fact. The sooner you come to grips with this the better. If you wait until they usher you out your office, then so be it. Expect this to be the next large step forward for the People.

You have a lot of nerve (and folly) in immediately discounting someone with the credentials such as this Captain. He laid it all out on the table, yet you judge him without even listening, learning.

How many of these recommended discussions have you actually listened to? I've suggested numerous ones, but all I see from you is judgement from comments from other people who listened. If you do nothing else, at least judge fully informed.

For everyone else, I urge you to listen to what this gentleman, and what Heather are saying in this discussion. Listen with your heart. It is a huge subject with many facets. Listen without prejudice or judgement clouding your ability to discern.

Information is a wonderful thing, more will be coming shortly.

Sir ... Vkey works for the FBI, and I would venture a guess that she is probably as well versed on this subject as anyone can get on this board.

Do us all a favor ... go file some of this paperwork yourself. Attempt to discharge all of your debt and foreclose on government agencies. Do the same type of thing that this almighty OPPT leader has done. Then come back here and let us know how it went for you. Leave out your PII of course, but let us know what the result was. We'll wait to hear back, but I suspect it may be a long wait.

edit on 22-2-2013 by flyswatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
reply to post by vkey08

I found two business reference to him. One was a.....

wait for it....

Trucking company!!!!!

The other was for a concrete boom company that was dissolved for non-compliance.

(not to mention another guy the OPPT is campaigning is a convicted sex offender who claims to have been a member of Seal Team 9)

Excellent. You found a case of mistaken identity, and also an LLC test case exactly as Heather, Caleb, and Randall have done. If you would have listened to the discussion as I suggested, that would have been crystal clear.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

Two incorrect assumptions, and one assertion that you don't know what has or hasn't happened for me in my own life.

This type of thinking will get you no further, I'm afraid.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure the OPPT folks have informed us we don't need to do anything. It's all handled, all the foreclosures and stuff have been handled. All we need to do is sit back and wait because it's all taken care of.

Well, maybe vibrate or something.

Just DO and BE and let the light workers and aliens take care of the details.

If L. Ron Hubbard was alive, he'd probably be suing the OPPT for copyright infringement.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I believe this OPPT movement is a threat on two fronts. Those who believe in it, believe in freedom even if it turns out there "legal" understandings are misguided. Secondly those who come to solid beliefs in freedom eventually loose fear to the point threats of prison or fines are no longer relevant.

Let us look to history for some solid references.

Gandhi - He taught the modern world that its possible to fight the toughest of empires with nonviolence......
Socrates- Questioning lead him to knowledge coupled with wisdom and eventually to his death by the hand of the rulers of the day. (died with dignity)
Jesus - weather real of fictional the story of Jesus exemplified love/compassion for all. He spoke against Usury(interest) and the only reference to any act of aggression(anger) was against the money changers in the temple.
Buddha - teaching the abnegation of desire may have been the correct approach.
Albert Einstein- "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them."
MLK- Stood for equality above all else.

The list is long and could go on and on. All were apposed for there beliefs by the system to which they spoke there truth about. The OPPT in it self is not a threat but the views of equality and freedom for all are. What good is a system of law if those to which it is applied do not recognize it and act as if it has no authority over them. That is the threat to the system in my view.

Can anyone explain to me how a system based on infinite growth is not heading toward extinction of humanity when we consider our planet has finite resources. Please explain that, my math could be wrong. This is the root of the matter, nothing else in my opinion matters until we consider what money(debt based) coupled with the idea of ownership really says about our collective nature. In my opinion we need to face our mortality and consider the future of the planet as a whole before we give validity to the questions and arguments in this thread.

What is law? what ever we collectively believe it to be. Those who control people through there idea of law know this and will fight to keep there view of law relevant. I believe the threat is the new beliefs sweeping the world or you could call it the fast approaching new law.

Freedom and equality for all !!!

edit on 22-2-2013 by Eyesa2diffcolors because: spelling

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Two incorrect assumptions, and one assertion that you don't know what has or hasn't happened for me in my own life.

This type of thinking will get you no further, I'm afraid.

Nono, dont get me wrong. I'm not making any assumptions about your life - that would be wrong. What I am saying is that at this point, one thing you could do to prove to all of us that this works is to follow the advice of the OPPT and file some of this paperwork yourself. If this whole system works as you and other supporters say, you will go end up in court and will win any case that is brought against you for any suspected fraud or scam. You will be successful and you'll be able to make us eat our words. I cant speak for others, but I know that at that point I would be willing to admit that I am at least partially wrong about all of this.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

reply to post by vkey08

I found two business reference to him. One was a.....

wait for it....

Trucking company!!!!!

The other was for a concrete boom company that was dissolved for non-compliance.

(not to mention another guy the OPPT is campaigning is a convicted sex offender who claims to have been a member of Seal Team 9)

Excellent. You found a case of mistaken identity, and also an LLC test case exactly as Heather, Caleb, and Randall have done. If you would have listened to the discussion as I suggested, that would have been crystal clear.

How come every time someone finds something on these people it HAS to be mistaken identity? Maybe just maybe... these are the people in question.... HMMMMMMM

But you can't get past all the lovey dovey DO and BE to even consider that...

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

You have it right, mostly. Now, if you can do it without bleeding sarcasm and hate, that would be quite an accomplishment.

All is done, but the people being and doing (capitalized or not) is what will grind the old system to a complete halt sooner. Example, in the audio discussion listed, capt. Zeleny suggested that these moves should enable Canada and the rest of the world to be free and rid of their highest threat (the bankers and corps posing as government) in about 5-10 years. Heather suggested that, thanks to those who are BEing and DOing, the time frame actually looks more like before the end of the year for those changes. This impressed the captain.

Apply some friction, tell these foreclosed folks who they are and serve them a courtesy notice, and watch the system grind to a halt. One wouldn't do it, you would be railroaded just like so many other independent folks you see imprisoned now. However, hundreds of thousands, millions of these notices (which are not incriminating, just a gentle explanation of the landscape ahead) gets changes to happen much quicker.

More with Deleny, for fun:
americankabuki.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Just like someone made the accusation that Heather was a convicted murderer in a drunk driving case?

Just like someone made accusations that a website violated terms and conditions and therefore was somehow illegal?

Just like many of you jumped the gun on this whole thing and damned it, because it has been falsely linked with sovereign movement, etc?

Finally, let's just get past the bullcrap. Take a poll on ATS, poll all members. Ask how many KNOW that these "governments" are just corporations posing as government. Should be a fun thread.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Dude you don't get it. I'm never stepping foot in their court. I don't have to. I don't contract with their kind.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

ROFLMAO NOW I KNOW HE'S A FRAUD..

He refers to an ongoing investigation of ScotiaBank in Nova Scotia, well the REAL R.C.M.P. Investigation regarding that bank is of a ROBBERY..of the bank that happened..

Nice bit of "lightworking there"

Chilliwack RCMP believe two armed robberies on Sunday were committed by the same man.

"These calls are a very big concern to us," said Const. Tracy Wolbeck, in a statement. "Anytime an offence is committed with what a victim believes to be a firearm, it becomes a huge priority for us to identify and arrest the person involved."

Police said the first robbery happened at the Young Street Market on Young Road at 2 p.m., when a man produced what is believed to be a firearm and asked the victim for money.

The second robbery at an ATM machine in a Scotia Bank at 46059 Yale Road was at 11:15 p.m. when a man was assaulted after the suspect, with a suspected firearm, demanded money.

From Jan 23rd 2013

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Dude you don't get it. I'm never stepping foot in their court. I don't have to. I don't contract with their kind.

So please tell me what you will do if the LVMP pull you over and demand you take a Breathalizer for instance, are you going to stand there and tell them that they are foreclosed upon and therefore they have to enter into individual contract with you in order to haul your ass in?

Do it, I dare you to... I can bet my life savings I know what the outcome would be.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

reply to post by vkey08

Just like someone made the accusation that Heather was a convicted murderer in a drunk driving case?

Just like someone made accusations that a website violated terms and conditions and therefore was somehow illegal?

Just like many of you jumped the gun on this whole thing and damned it, because it has been falsely linked with sovereign movement, etc?

Finally, let's just get past the bullcrap. Take a poll on ATS, poll all members. Ask how many KNOW that these "governments" are just corporations posing as government. Should be a fun thread.

HEATHER HERSELF TOLD PEOPLE THEY NEED TO KNOW THEIR STRAWMAN

That is a basic tenant of the Sov'run movement, the whole UCC Strawman argument, there's no false linking of that... And on the drunk driver I believe that some of us even commented that it was an eerie coincidence but the girl in question was too young to be Heather of OPPT, or did you miss those posts..

link   

You have it right, mostly. Now, if you can do it without bleeding sarcasm and hate, that would be quite an accomplishment.

You totally misread me. There's a complete absence of directed hate. The sarcasm's a given, although I wouldn't characterize it as 'bleeding'.

link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

Sorry, missed that one. (Either that or you just made it up.)

You have that exactly backwards. T&C does not permit linking to websites that are known to be criminal.

You have yet to explain in what way they are different.

That would depend entirely upon how you phrase the question.
edit on 22-2-2013 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

DJ: there was a girl named Heather Tucci age 20 that was convicted in the drunk driving death of another girl, we commented that the OPPT Heather was about 40 and wasn't the same person.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

While I love the endorsement, I believe that both Crakeur and SkepticOverlord have a lot more knowledge on the UCC than even I do, and while I know the ins and outs of why this is patently illegal, they would know the inner workings of the UCC system better than I.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Falsely linked??

Come on.

The documents that Heather filed with Charles Miller has been posted numerus times in this thread.

That is not falsely linking anything, that is a proven fact.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

reply to post by BeWise

All the OPPT is doing is packaging the sovereign movement in a Galactic Federation of Light package. (and by the way Heather has been at this for more than 2 months, try over 2 years.)

So in order to NOT believe OPPT is a scam you need to believe that the sovereign movement works/is legal and that there are aliens waging a war for the souls of humans. That really is all it comes down to.

But let's be specific.

The OTTP claims that the UCC in universal law and with that it applies to all nations on earth. How does a Canadian Associate Chief Justice feel about that?

[150] Similarly, Mr. Meads in his documents and arguments references the Uniform Commercial Code [the “UCC”], which is American legislation to harmonize commercial transactions within the United States. That too is not relevant to this proceeding, and will not be applied by this court. That said, as the caselaw survey that follows illustrates, the UCC is also a common motif in material from Canadian OPCA gurus, and forms a significant element in much OPCA mythology. However, why anyone would believe that American commercial legislation would apply in Canada is baffling. Still, OPCA litigants indicate that this legislation has a broad, even extraordinary scope. My office has recently received a document where an OPCA litigant said the UCC applies to governments, “... whether interstellar, intergalactic, international, national, state, provincial, or local ...”.

You may read the rest in the full document from Sept 2012: Reasons for Decision

So that's from Canada. What about the USA? Surely the UCC filings work here? Nope, not when it comes to false liens which is exactly what the OPPT is advocating. From a post by Vkey:

Judge Leighton wrote:

Defendant has filed yet another document entitled “Mandatory Judicial Notice.” (See Dkts. #99, .) The “Mandatory Judicial Notice” notifies the Court that Defendant “relies in good faith on the public/commercial REGISTRY entries as published at www.peoplestrust1776.org..., inclusive of Universal Law Ordinance, UCC #2012096074 . . . .” For lack of a better term, this is gobbledygook. The Court is unsure of the document’s purpose, and given its undecipherable nature, no response is expected from the Government.

--------

The Court therefore feels some measure of responsibility to inform Defendant that all the fancy legal-sounding things he has read on the internet are make-believe. Defendant can call himself a “public minister” and “private attorney general,” he may file “mandatory judicial notices” citing all his favorite websites, he can even address mail to the “Washington Republic.” But at the end of the day, while sovereign citizens and Defendant cite things like “Universal Law Ordinances,” they are subject to both state and federal laws, just like everyone else. For the reasons stated above, no response is required by the Government.

So nope. Doesn't work in the USA either.

In addition to the above, I have seen a OPPT blog site owner ask for money for rent. If he/she believed what they were peddling way would they need rent money? I have also noted a GFL website in regards to OPPT paperwork and on the OPPT forums a woman wanting to hold seminars to help others with paper work. Do you think they will do this for free?

In the end, if you want to believe that aliens will liberate us from the evils of this world, that's fine. That's hope and everyone should have hope. But please, please do not go around filing false liens against people. That will land you in jail and remove what freedoms you do have left.

i noticed this among all the characters you have typed / quoted in your post(s) vk ...

The Court is unsure

this statement alone negates their decision, and shows the magnitude of the problem here.
in essence, standing court judges / justices and prosecuters either lack a true working knowledge of the law, or they have a agenda to deny justice to citizens while protecting the intrests of the wealthy and the state.
an argument could be made (and has on this thread), that the courts need to maintain control of the masses, and so, in their 'wisdom', they are doing the appropriate thing by denying the context of the presentations of some litigants who seek to challenge the system.

however, concerning those who 'fight the power', this is true HUMAN NATURE!

not native to the human mind is the apathy required to accept the conditions of slavery and subjugation ...

Subjugation is like oppression or conquest: one group takes control over another and forces them to do as they're told.

continued

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join