It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
neither is the desire to control people in order to covet their belongings, property, and energy. subjugation leads to all the crimes that humans perpetrate on each other,
wether they are grevious offences, such as rape and murder, or more subtle actions, belittlement or ridicule, which we see coming out in this thread.

the above are not natural human behaviorial patters ...
they are not even human behaviors at all.

they are foreign to are species, and our planet and were brought here from somewhere else.

it has been incredibly difficult for me to have a disscussion on ATS concerning many matters because, at some point, this issue of human societial control, is at the heart of practically all the conspiritial issues here.

disreguarding members with multiple identities, i would believe that a good half of members here are ready to, and already are, discussing this all encompassing issue ...
the issue being ... what has infected and is controlling the minds of the beings (human and animal) of this planet. and yes, this includes bigfoot.

i can picture you now getting a big laugh from what i have posted and preparing a response to make fun of it or me ...

but that would only serve to prove my point.

and i'm sure that the real human beings that are intrested in this thread are not as lower dimensional as you belive them to be.

i consider this post, and recent ones by others, to have 'upped the 'ante' here, the stakes we are playing for are much greater than a truckload of gold ...

it's for the continued exsistence of our species.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Blafoorat minsocooshny partangarestehl.

Unsure of what I said? Does that mean I win by default? C'mon, there is grasping at straws, and then there is grasping at straws.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

If you read it all in context without singling out the "The Court is Unsure" you find that the statement does have value in the fact that the court is looking at all of these documents going HUH? What does this have to do with this, and how does this go with, what the heck is Name: name, and what Universal Law is the UCC supposed to be?

So yes the court would be unsure as to the purpose of nonsense..... It's a nice way of saying, This makes no sense, please stop.. I've used it on reports before when people try to claim this Strawman nonsensical gobbily:SPEAK

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
i noticed this among all the characters you have typed / quoted in your post(s) vk ...

The Court is unsure

Check who you are replying to. I'm not 'vk'. And while I do take not offense to being confused with her, I am not 'vk'.

And if you are implying that I am, then you can take that notion and stick in your tinfoilhat.

Now, inreference to what the judge was unsure about was an OPPT document:

For lack of a better term, this is gobbledygook. The Court is unsure of the document’s purpose, and given its undecipherable nature, no response is expected from the Government.

Just because your hero Heather can not speak in clear terms does not mean his ruling does not stand.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Since I have to seem to have to do this daily in this thread and I have a moment inbetween fighting my health insurance carrier and struggling through cleaning my basement to sit down...

Here's the thread thus far in a very condensed Readers Digest sort of way:

Heather Tucci of the One People's Public Trust an offshoot of her previous One People's Trust that she started with Charles Miller (who went to jail) claims she has foreclosed upon the planet and "accepted the gift of the UCC for all of the people of the planet" Therefore according to her, all Governments, Businesses and Banks are now under her control in trust for all of us.

Furthermore Heather claims that by filing UCC-1 forms and so called "Courtesy Notices" to inform the people you have to deal with that this has happened, you will be able to walk out scot free form anything as noone has any power anymore. And that Aliens have transported all the worlds gold to a storage location, and there is 10 billion in gold for every person on Earth.

Now.. there have been a few court cases where people have tried this and they have been mentioned here, they are FAILURES

The One People's Public Trust takes a lot of New Age talk and mixes it with Sover'n SuperWoo into an incomprehensible bit of something that no-one wants to deal with.. However some have come into this thread suggesting she's right and we're all just denying the inevitable.

That's the nutshell version.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
Excellent. You found a case of mistaken identity, and also an LLC test case exactly as Heather, Caleb, and Randall have done. If you would have listened to the discussion as I suggested, that would have been crystal clear.

so the trucking companies are test cases now? earlier in the thread you said they were set up to handle all the...paperwork I believe was your explanation.

all these constant pivots on explanations, like the many different legal systems, make following this b.s. somewhat tedious

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
1. In this thread, and in the prior threads about this very topic, there was an accusation (and subsequent defaming attacks on her character) by people jumping to conclusions by reading of stories of people with the same basic name as her, until of course we (the folks that actually dug for the truth) had to defend this with facts. This happened very early on in a prior thread, and was a repeat issue that just repeated again, yesterday a few pages ago.

The truth was that nobody apologized for jumping to conclusions, damning someone else so easily and creating initial animosity against Heather. This moment set, in my opinion, the ground level attitude for the discussions and cancelled threads to follow. This is also when the negativity of the thread could be felt. Not just by me, but by others who PM'd me about it. Many, many more people than the ones who have posted are paying attention to these threads.

2. Stephen made an observation that all of these trustees had trucking companies. Assumptions made later affected the thread(s), with preconceived mindsets of "trucker behavior" thrown about, again without apology or care. It was, of course, later discovered that these were test companies of the LLC process, part of the investigative process the trustees, and apparently Capt. Zeleny have chosen to use to learn of the truth in the court system. Now, many pages were wasted on discrediting those involved, because truckers are somehow not legit, and other allegations flew. When the truth came out, nobody apologized or corrected themselves, despite the obvious issue with judging people based on this.

3. The website in question is oppttheunfoldingstory.wordpress.com... . It was noticed that the site went down, I believe it was yesterday. This is in this thread. As you'll note if you go back, again accusations flew without anybody apologizing for their hasty judgement, as the facts came out. The fact is they did nothing wrong, and wordpress reinstated their account immediately after contact.

Now, I don't have all day to pick apart the fallacy of this thread, and the two other closed threads regarding OPPT. I don't think I, just a regular person, should be the one to point out that there is such unnecessary animosity from preconceived, inaccurate, and ill-informed people on this thread, and those that were closed. I left twice (and came back because I felt compelled to continue speaking the truth as I find it), because the obvious negativity and delusion of what is truth and not in this thread, and the ones prior literally makes me ill if I focus on it too much.

It is sickening in a literal way, to see people who think they are properly informed, listen to supposed intelligent and independent thinking upstanding members of this community, put up such crap. If you really want this topic fleshed out, and proven or disproven, we're going to have to stop this behavior. However, if the goal of ATS and select members is to be cointelpro for an alphabet agency, then this thread is the ultimate poster-child of how the awakened are fully aware that such disinfo attempts exist, and that the once-effective methods are now simply useless. Which is it? More than half the people I talk to outside of this forum believe that ATS is the latter. Time to prove who you are.

Transparency and honesty is the only way forward. Anyone in opposition to this very basic principal should be viewed as suspect and investigations into their motives should be performed. Remember, there is no room the likes of folks with ill intentions now. Remember that your thoughts, your deeds, and your subsequent behavior is your liability at 100%. It is the price of being free.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

And its very wrong, and misleading, as has been proven the TYPICAL response from you, vkey. I hate to say this because I do not like to judge anyone, ever... but you are not proving to be competent. You are proving to serve an agenda, instead of actually providing the truth or looking for it. This is on record now.

And if you want a real cliff-notes version of it, go here as they did a great job IMO

wakeup-world.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
In my opinion law is simple to understand. Law is intent and can be looked at as an individual belief in what's right and wrong for you and all of creation.

I believe this reality is based on individual beliefs/perceptions if you will. We all make up the whole of reality through our actions which are based on our beliefs and feelings. We can look to the external reality to tell us right from wrong or we can go within for answers. The only thing we can truly know to be real are our own experiences for they are first hand experiences/perceptions. If one claims to know the truth of all he is either a lair or delusional. Asking questions of the self and others beliefs is in my opinion the only way to come to any understanding of the nature of reality.

If we look at life through the lens of the mind without the balance of the heart we may come to the idea that all of reality is separate. This we can observe gives rise to fear,greed, the idea of mine(ownership).

If we look at reality through the lens of the heart(within) balanced with the mind we may see others as self, love and compassion for all of creation. I believe the most importantly understanding of all is the above misguided mind should be looked at with compassion. We were all there once and some still are struggling with that rigid view of reality.

Like a hologram all actions, thoughts, beliefs make up our external reality collectively. This i believe is the great secret of the "they" so many speak of on this board. The idea that anyone has power over anyone else is an illusion perpetrated through the belief system of the masses.

Simple solution is to change your mind and always be open to new ideas and remain searching for a more ideal view of reality. We are creators and when we realize our beliefs may have been engendered to dis-empower us. We can look within and our actions will reflect the virtuous intent of the heart , we are all one and this belief will materialize in our external reality.

My belief and not to be misconstrued as fact or a claim., merely beliefs ever changing with observation and self reflection as to the nature of reality.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Do you want to line-by-line correct this allegation, or do you want me to?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

Another tactic, making it seem like rational people don't have their own minds.. Seems to be the common theme when someone cannot back up a word they say with any proof.

The fact, fourthmeal, is that you talk tough, you wont' link us to this supposed forum your'e asking all of these questions on so we can ask some of our own, they won't come here to answer them, and we're left with the reality, that none of what was done was legal, and that as time passes, it will become relegated to the annals of nutcase reading.

I noted early on that the people, outside of staff that seem to be able to latch onto the fact that is is a big scam, are the ones that have gone the extra mile and not relied only upon AK or HeatherSpeak...

You refuse to even file a UCC courtesy notice, or respond to how you would handle a simple traffic stop, if you think they have no authority over you, then you would be willing to share that you are 100% behind this woman and her ways of doing it.. You aren't so that makes you a ..

HYPOCRITE.. Blasting us for not taking her seriously, while you stand there and yourself say you aren't' going to do what she asks of you.. At least I know where I stand, and honestly if you go to jail for following the Pied Piper of Perdition down her hole, no sweat off my back.. But I would hope as you put it so nicely, that intelligent people could see this for what it is, a big TRUCK:load of Nothing...

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

It is sickening in a literal way, to see people who think they are properly informed, listen to supposed intelligent and independent thinking upstanding members of this community, put up such crap. If you really want this topic fleshed out, and proven or disproven, we're going to have to stop this behavior.

Then stop calling people names and provide a single piece of the evidence that has been asked of you.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Nicely stated. I like you and the horse you road in on, a true knight in shinning armor are you. I will call you Don Coyote.

I believe the levels of consciousness play a big role in understanding. Golf ball consciousness equals golf ball sizes understanding.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Speaking totally for myself... I've been nothing but honest. So the "You can agree with me or I'll accuse you of being cointelpro" tactic rings hollow.

My honest opinion is that you are going away to receive coaching elsewhere. If I am correct... you need to pick new coaches. The ones you've got are about as highly trained as the guy hawking car stereos at Best Buy.

You are right about one thing, though. There are a lot of people silently watching this thread from the hallway. Of this I am sure. I would imagine quite a few people from wherever you keep going to ground at are doing so, along with our normal lurkers.

HI HEATHER! HI LURKERS!

When it is all said and done, they all went to sixth grade and they've all seen a defeated kid still talking smack, even after he has been beaten.

Your argument has severely devolved into the realm of appeal to emotion, appeal to authority, and red herrings. All ATS readers are familiar with these tactics and the vast, vast majority will not be fooled by them.

Let Heather know that if she really wants to close the sale here, she should simply log on and make a post or two. The ones you're going to fleece, from this flock, are as informed, both ways, as they're going to get. I just hope she understands that all she will manage from our community is a few transients and strays.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

I haven't called anybody a name, period. I do not resort to ad-hominem, even when attacked personally. I DO however call people out on their actions, and let their own judgements come from that. Do not misconstrue my intentions.

link   
reply to post by DJW001

I haven't called anybody a name, period. I do not resort to ad-hominem, even when attacked personally. I DO however call people out on their actions, and let their own judgements come from that. Do not misconstrue my intentions.

DP!
edit on 22-2-2013 by fourthmeal because: double post for the fail

link   

It is sickening in a literal way, to see people who think they are properly informed, listen to supposed intelligent and independent thinking upstanding members of this community, put up such crap. If you really want this topic fleshed out, and proven or disproven, we're going to have to stop this behavior. However, if the goal of ATS and select members is to be cointelpro for an alphabet agency, then this thread is the ultimate poster-child of how the awakened are fully aware that such disinfo attempts exist, and that the once-effective methods are now simply useless. Which is it? More than half the people I talk to outside of this forum believe that ATS is the latter. Time to prove who you are.

Transparency and honesty is the only way forward. Anyone in opposition to this very basic principal should be viewed as suspect and investigations into their motives should be performed. Remember, there is no room the likes of folks with ill intentions now. Remember that your thoughts, your deeds, and your subsequent behavior is your liability at 100%. It is the price of being free.

If you want people to take any of this seriously, one of the first things that you are going to have to do is show us that this theory is successful in court. You need to show us a court case or judicial decision that supports your claims that the OPPT (or similar movements) have been successful in achieving their goal. It would be foolish for anyone just to take it at face value and say "Ok, cool, it works!" without seeing evidence of that.

Nevermind all the "scam" stuff, nevermind the accusations going back and forth. If you are unable to show us that any evidence that this has succeeded in court, how can you expect us to be accepting of this whole idea?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

And for people that haven't been following the thread from the beginning, I'll post what you stated that got me involved.

The game may involve people going to jail. The system has teeth. So what.

So tell us fourthmeal, is this a game you are willing to go to jail over?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

reply to post by DJW001

DP!
edit on 22-2-2013 by fourthmeal because: double post for the fail

and this was what trying to pick me up for a date"

but you are not proving to be competent

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

Why do you expect success in court if court is proven part of the fraud? "successful" cases are dissolved! The real success is from people who never step foot in court, knowing the result will be their railroading. The real success is from people who assert themselves and state who they "BE", and demand of their accuser or DEBTOR who they are, and why they assert they have authority over someone else.

We're also talking about a movement who's in its infancy of just under 2 months. You can't expect me to produce anything more than what is available at the moment. Really the only proof you'll have at the moment is the proof you choose to discover for yourself, the only one that needs to decide. I've given you countless links to radio shows with discussions about all this, so you can learn of what resonates for you, and what doesn't. Listening to them was my way of understanding this. Also having a background of the basics and history from independent research, folks like Santos Bonacci, and Jordon Maxwell, and others helps. I don't care if you consider those sources invalid, you must find your own anyway.

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join