It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Know yourself by your avatar.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by theghoster

You know honestly, I was going trying to think of some elegant and grand analytical description of you through your avatar. But everything in my gut told me to just say this: "He is a tough-minded, hard-scrabbling, but fun-loving guy who loves to think outside the box every once and a while.Mainly you just like having fun and hanging out with an interesting crowd." So that is what I'm going with. For some reason, I'm getting the sense that your age is over 30? Not sure why. Anyway, that is all I got---I'm not "mind reader" or anything

Based on how long you’ve been around I suspect your description of me (pretty accurate I must say) might be based more on your seeing my posts on ATS than just looking at my avatar.

If I’m wrong then you might be a mind-reader!

Thanks for the reading!

Well, actually no--to be honest, I don't really remember any of your posts or even who you are. (No offense of course--I really have a hard time remembering anyone on here as there a lot of different people posting). I just went off a hunch, really. Loving this thread, though and no problem. lol

-TheGhoster
edit on 13-2-2013 by theghoster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Wow, interesting thread. What's your thoughts on my avatar?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by seabag

seabag=disciplined

Maybe you’re getting the ‘military vibe’ from my avatar.

Seabag =

I got that nickname because when I deployed, even on short deployments, I brought 2 seabags when I could.

Some say I pack like a woman.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Gutterpus

You had to rise past adversity in life, and while most people chose not to look back you embrace the past as well as the future.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gutterpus

gutterpus=pissed

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

You leave yourself open for one brother!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gutterpus

Well, the background of your post is a dark-lit hallway/labyrinth. In fact, it is almost chamber-like and seems to indicate a sort of mystery, maybe even historical ghostly type history. And the obvious forefront picture is of a cat, with its head tilted in a sort of memorizing curiosity. What does this tell me about you? Well, I think what you're trying to reveal to us is that you truly believe in the deep, profound, unexplained and mysterious. However, you seem to see yourself as one who is still working your way though its "corners" and "secrets". Not necessarily lost in it, but seeking--wandering almost, but not quite. I imagine you view the cat as the sort of symbolic--perhaps even physical embodiment of the universes mysteries. They have an animalisitc and mystical ability to see and encounter a world more clearly than you yourself can--and you want to be closer to the world through them. (Plus, obviously you probably like and own a cat). I'm going to take a guess that you have had some type of otherworldly experience involving a cat you owned. Perhaps it saw something you couldn't and that experience stuck with you? I don't know---I'm doing my best here. Anyway, you definitely find the world to be a place of secret and wonder and you would like to explore its darker places, but cautiously and with respect and awe.

-TheGhoster

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

You leave yourself open for one brother!

It is what it is...I looked like a giant seabag walking toward the helo or boat!

Hey, what can I say, I need my STUFF!!

Maybe this is why I haven't made a BOB?? I would need a bigger car to haul my BOB!

edit on 13-2-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

reply to post by seabag

seabag=disciplined

Maybe you’re getting the ‘military vibe’ from my avatar.

Seabag =

I got that nickname because when I deployed, even on short deployments, I brought 2 seabags when I could.

What is with military guys and over-packing? My dad was int he military and packing for a trip with him (when I was younger) was like preparing for the End of Days. You guys seriously don't like being caught unprepared.

-TheGhoster

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

WhiteAlice=critical light

Spot on. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I'm not sure how I'd read my avatar... Whaddya think?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

What is with military guys and over-packing? My dad was int he military and packing for a trip with him (when I was younger) was like preparing for the End of Days. You guys seriously don't like being caught unprepared.

Well, it’s not over packing in my case. Everything you need to sustain yourself for 6 months has to fit in that bag when you deploy. Think about that….6 months gone….if it ain’t in the bag you don’t get to use it. It’s tough to narrow down the list of things you ‘need’!

For the record, I went on a 2 day business trip to San Diego/Coronado a couple months ago and only brought a small carry-on back pack!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Well, it’s not over packing in my case. Everything you need to sustain yourself for 6 months has to fit in that bag when you deploy. Think about that….6 months gone….if it ain’t in the bag you don’t get to use it. It’s tough to narrow down the list of things you ‘need’!

For the record, I went on a 2 day business trip to San Diego/Coronado a couple months ago and only brought a small carry-on back pack!

Ah, got yeah. Well, now you know I can't read minds.

-TheGhoster

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ZiggyMojo

Your mr. goodtime alway having fun. Others enjoy your company. You enjoy educating others as well.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenJack
reply to post by ZiggyMojo

Your mr. goodtime alway having fun. Others enjoy your company. You enjoy educating others as well.

You basically said what I was going to say.

-TheGhoster

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
How about me?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

I am one with the waves of the cybernet.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Hah sorry man. I said that to myself after reading several of your interpretations about avatars. I enjoy reading yours.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
Your avatar resembles you in real life

One could also speculate in if ones chosen symbolic avatar might rather reflect a picture that our ego/illusionary selves would like to project unto our surroundings, in our current understandings of that mystic dimension called reality?

Fun and good thread n read, OP.

Take care.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
I know, bad thread, I feel already guilty for starting it..

Beuh..

No, dude. I like it!

My av: Jules Winnfield. A killer gone monk.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join