It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Know yourself by your avatar.

page: 41
<< 38  39  40   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by chisisiCoptos

X's are travel...but if by As and pluses you mean crosses of some sort, that's bad...crosses are traumatic, life-defining, or stressful influences, events, or people. Depending on where they are on your palm determines what area your life these things will occur or appear. The deeper the cross, the more traumatic or life-defining. She might have seen something that would affect or had affected you deeply and terribly.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jcutler12888

Well it is not a cross shape but picture a plus sign with an narrow x in it. I was one of twins early in my moms pregnancy and then lost the other one early. But will learn to U2U cause its so personal , you know.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

OK

With all due respect..

Did the former lover paint it with your mouth covered for a reason?

I'm sorry, had to ask

Shhh! Don't tick 'er off, Slayer - she's at Earth Citizen #23, which is pretty high on the totem pole - I'm all the way down around 2,762,556,022!

Or at least I would be, if I were an Earth Citizen.

Also, a cursory perusal of this post, and comparison of the photo there with my avatar, will confirm that my avatar IS me. That's right, I am "The Curmudgeon" personified. I STILL don't know how or where you found that character in my avatar!

I think it was some sort of the Black Arts.

edit on 2013/2/25 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

Neno, youre one of those people who looks more and more interesting the older they get. Thats a GOOD thing! I do like this avatar youre sporting as its "you" , but I expect youll be using this as an avatar in a few yrs.. if you photoshop a cig in his mouth. He has that look of.. oh yeah, one more word outta you and Im making a rug and lampshades out of your hide. THATS a curmudgeon.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by chisisiCoptos

I see. If you're talking about what I think you're talking about, then that's a really rare formation you have there on your palm. If you get the chance, could you snap a really good, clear and well lit and defined pic of your palm and fingers and U2U it to me, I could tell you for sure. With men, their left hand symbolizes what they were born with and the right hand represents what you "accumulate" throughout your life. You would pick which hand you want read by what it is you want to know, or just read your dominant hand as your present and past and your non-dominant hand as your future. If you want to U2U me, there's a little dark blue drop down box that says 'member' that you can click on below my avatar and one of the options in the drop down box is to send me a U2U message.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
let me think of what an avatar might say....IT might be a reflection of ones thoughts views or concerns at one given moment in time...say the twin towers....or i bet a few more meteorites will show up in avatars now....Or if you actually use a pic of yourself...you might be very confident in ones own skin or you might just what to show yourself to say hey...i am available...there might also be the ones like might who finds something the person they are depicting interesting enough to warrant letting others know they are interesting in those particular views...
I choose this because brother Nathaneal is an interesting bloke...now some people think i might be religious in some way....but this is the opposite of that....religion is the downfall of manklind....It binds us all into slavery as it takes away all responsibility for our own destinies.

So you see the representation one might want to show through ones avatar is and can some times be purposely misleading....also it can be used to create emotions in those to whom are willing to be ones audience.

When i discuss and people look at my avatar they immediately assume i would be on the side of religion....but what i am on the side of is waking people up to the fact that we as individuals should take pride in our individualistic rantings as it is through the individualism that we have become communities in which we live...It is our differences that make us special NOT our similarities.

Symbolism is what an avatar represents...it represents our ability to state who we are and what our disposition might be so that when we speak it can align us with what differing viewpoints we might be able to inflict upon the audience in which we wish to accept into our fold of creation..

The world out there is one messed up place ....and many avatars right now are seeming to reflect that....if all our worlds only revolved around say Disneyland i am sure there would be a lot more mickey mice running around out there for people to admire.

lets see what happens soon...i am sure there will be a lot more popes out there with the devils head stuck upon them soon as the catholic church crumbles....or maybe as the Winsors become dethrones we will see the queen of England flying with bat wings attached to her as she flees her seat of power heading off to Greece for safe haven.

As Conan once stated...My god is Crom who sits on his mountain and counts the dead.

Peace be with you my brothers and sisters....because as the seventh trumpet sounds and the the skys seem to fall upon us....Remember it is for the best as the rich and powerful soon realize it is them who is the target of this great demise....and the people will show no mercy upon them for all the damage they have brought up the peoples of this planet.

other than that...have a nice day.....

edit on 023131p://f36Friday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 023131p://f38Friday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Thx for elaborating plube. When I started the thread my mind was open to things it better was closed on. What strange and weird, even eerie twists my brain had.
It kinda all falls into place again.
I'm becoming normal!

Nah, really.

I'm completely opening up. Vewy nice!

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Well I had to change my avatar from the back cover of "Rush-2112" to the cover...I saw another poster here was using what I had as an avatar in their signature and they have been here longer...he wins... so I changed mine. BUT...2112. is still my favorite album of all time so...I'll accept the change.
edit on 3/1/2013 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
So to all the avatar readers out there, what does my current avatar say?

It was just something that struck my eye at the moment.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I have had some interesting views on mine so I will tag on here and see what anyone has to say...

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

It's galadofwarthethird's eye?

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angle

It's galadofwarthethird's eye?

Do you mean God of War? No...

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I like Mothman.
Rural Southern thing I guess.
would be cool to fly around at night. until then maybe I can get me a drone.

this will be a real interesting thread over time when people's avs start to change

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Hmmm...I guess I just wanted to share my new avatar.

Peace and love
~nat the cat~

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   

No, that was the name of the member of the post before yours. He said, his avatar struck his eye. And then you replied, and I thought about your avatar being,.. his eye that has been strucked, and it then looked like that.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

What can you see from my avatar...oh wise one?

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Kratos40

Oh, Kratos40, you wise one. Astonished by all stupidity in the world you've risen above.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by natalia
Hmmm...I guess I just wanted to share my new avatar.

Peace and love
~nat the cat~

Yours a sweet cat who likes to be alone but not be lonely...
edit on 10-3-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle

No, that was the name of the member of the post before yours. He said, his avatar struck his eye. And then you replied, and I thought about your avatar being,.. his eye that has been strucked, and it then looked like that.

Ah nope not me dude.

You know forgot what it was that made me put up that avatar really, its been like forever almost like a 2 weeks or something, a really long time, I think I will change it. I think it was something to do with the nature and purpose of the pyramid, you know as its not a structure you find by nature in this universe, its way out of character. In fact I think I know who brought it here from another universe, and also why the two DNA strands eventually become 3, its not only a energy siphoning method but also among other things an energy synthases method. There is the one meditating in front of it, the other one sleeping at the side of it, and off-course there is the little guy on the other side of it. But in reality the desert is probably the only thing likely to be real. That and the eye off course, which is missing in that picture it seems, its almost like tradition or something to depict pyramids with an eye on top, silly tradition if you ask me. But silly people need silly traditions.

Your avatar says you trying out your cat angle.

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40   >>

join