It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Know yourself by your avatar.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Am I my avatar or would I like to be? Am I there yet?

P

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Like my buddy mblah, my avatar is of me wearing a Grey alien mask smoking a cigarette, because I want to desperately meet an alien, that I feel we are ALL aliens to earth, that we are from elsewhere, yet the cigarette represents I'm under the mask and still here

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Your an old soul lost in a new world. Your amazed at this thing called life, and disappointined with this thing called society.

?? Hows that ???
edit on 13-2-2013 by CitizenJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by HelenConway
reply to post by Angle

Ok Ill play - I think it is quite a good thread actually.

What is the white wolf ?

I am drawn to wolves, crow and white horses in particular ... it is like they call to me .. literally.

What does that say about me ? Probably something witchy because I also love the moon and the night sky and water and deserts

edit on 12-2-2013 by HelenConway because: (no reason given)

i would say a good place to start would be reading the amazon reviews for this tshirt and others like it

www.amazon.com/gp/aw/cr/B002HJ377A/ref=mw_dp_cr?qid=1360747521&sr=8-1

e.g

I'll be honest. I ordered the Three Wolf Moon T-Shirt based off the amazing promises I read about at Amazon.com.

When my order arrived, I was not disappointed. As the UPS truck was driving down the street with my delivery, my female neighbors began opening their doors and stepping outside. I suspect the Three Wolf Moon T-Shirt contains powerful lupine pheromones.

The shirt is made up of soft cotton. I was grateful to see this as it flexed as my muscles grew after donning this garment.

The Three Wolf Moon T-Shirt gave me a +10 resistance to energy attacks, +8 Strength, and added 30 feet to my normal leap. I cannot list the specific effects involving the opposite sex as I am still discovering these. And they are many.

Since owning the Three Wolf Moon T-Shirt, I have successfully solved 7 crimes in my city, including 4 cold case murders. The local police force is currently wishing to retain my services.

I do have one complaint, and that's that I must stay indoors on windy days. Last fall we had a windy day and I received notice that hundreds of women were suddenly pregnant, carrying my offspring, up to 12 miles away.

That said, I would whole-heartedly recommend the Three Wolf Moon T-Shirt. You never need to be a lone wolf again!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
OK, I've been watching this thread gain momentum for a while now.

I'll give you my last avatar too, to give you a hint;

I tend think of it as "this week on all new avatar creations!"

Have a guess.
There is a theme.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by theghoster

You're a Major by the name of Tom, right? You've really made the grade, also, you love your wife very much.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Spy?

Much cooler than I thought I was!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
My avatar is exactly me... But... 5 years ago...... and 5 kilos ago.....

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   
yngwei dead ohlin from mayhem. a man crushed by the weight of his own surrealism, his own innovative genius who felt the need to no longer be physically alive whose death was honored in the dawn of the black hearts. a reminder to be stupid enough to not take genius seriously because so much can become boring after you learn everything. death is forever and the worlds have a gate and now the gate is open. ave satanas

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenJack
reply to post by pheonix358

Your an old soul lost in a new world. Your amazed at this thing called life, and disappointined with this thing called society.

?? Hows that ???
edit on 13-2-2013 by CitizenJack because: (no reason given)

Damn that was well done. Kudos!

P

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
My av is a device to raise the profile of a motorcycle club that a lot of my mates are in.
I enjoy some great times with them and I figure that anyone else into bikes might be less inclined to judge them negatively after seeing this av kicking around a while.
Nothing really mind blowing in it.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I guess mine says that I'm an angry person? The beast within, so to speak. I have a bad attitude towards the rules of society and I'm drawn to dark supernatural tales?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beast Of Gevaudan
I guess mine says that I'm an angry person? The beast within, so to speak. I have a bad attitude towards the rules of society and I'm drawn to dark supernatural tales?

Oh, I just realised that my mum in law might be due a visit.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Mine, is Han Solo, changed it right before I saw this thread. It's Han Solo because he's one of my favorite fictional characters.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
My avatar - I see my etherial form in this painting which is hanging in the Philadelphia Museum of Art. It looks like me when I was younger. And it looks like how I think I'll feel when I'm free of this freak'n diseased body that I'm stuck in.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
my avatar varies across forums

this one is a joke , about the moon being a space base for UFO' s and it eats them up like pacman !

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Just thought I'd "look in" and say hello...?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Okay, I'll bite...

I had mine created here by some of the very talented folks over on the avatar thread. I wanted it to conjure up a certain theme / feeling. Now, without going and peeking at what that theme was, can you guess? I'd be interested to know how others see it.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Ummm.....What would my Avatar say about me? If you think really...really...hard you just might figure it out...but I wont be holding my breath.

YouSir

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
So many people with such creative avatars.

Perhaps mine actually says something about me, I picked it years ago and haven't felt the need to change it.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join