It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Know yourself by your avatar.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteAlice

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose
How about me?

Hmmm. I'll give it a shot. You have a tendency of feeling alone but more often than not, your solitude is by choice. You are complex and are almost always hiding who you really are from others. You feel far older than your actual years belie and you most value your powers of observation--your gaze.

Ohhhhh I like this one. I am a loner by choice, with the company of my boyfriend and animals. I feel deep down I know far more than an average 20 year old woman should know, physically and spirituality. I am very aware and conscious of life and reality. I don't act like a 20 year old woman should -- No sloppy drunken nights, random hook ups, or drinking at all. Society looks at me funny but that's OK by me.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by theghoster

Originally posted by HIWATT

Originally posted by undo

hiwatt=cowboy

What?! ... that actually made me
not because it's true just because it was so weirdly random... I'm curious how you arrived at that

I wouldn't say you were a cowboy--the color choice of your avatar doesn't suggest that. It does suggest to me that you are a very straight shooter. You tell people exactly how you feel and what you mean. And when you say it, you mean it. Period. However, you do like to have fun (perhaps at other peoples expense from time-to-time, but never in a vicious or hurtful way.) You strike as a fun-loving trickster kind of guy. You're probably fun to be with, I want to say you are somewhat talkative in real life, but I'm not sure. I don't think you are loner--that is for sure. You are definitely a young guy--twenty-something for sure. For some reason-I see you working a lot of odd jobs--low wage even? (not trying to be rude---just have that vibe) You're a salt-of-th-earth kind of guy, but you have a weird side about you that people around you find--errr----"quirky", but endearing. Any of this sound right???

-TheGhoster

edit on 13-2-2013 by theghoster because: (no reason given)

Odd jobs but not low wage, and I'm wayyyy past 20
... and I have a pretty tight social circle.. other than that, nice work!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Society looks at me funny but that's OK by me.

Mhmm, that's why, even though you wear a mask, it's ornate and obvious. You're different and you are very much okay with that. However, you still are hiding something from others at the end of the day and perhaps the mask is a convenient diversion to obscure others from the truth of you.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by clairvoyantrose

i was talking about the avatar. happy early v-day toots. way different, i drink, toke, play pinball, yell at restaurants for not having pinball machines. pretend my wife is a perfect stranger saying "i have been stalking you for sometime" and shell say "yeah four years"
edit on 13-2-2013 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
reply to post by randyvs

You don't like it when I'm pretending to be gay.

Easy... Easy now ..Hold the line....Maintain blank stare.............. Eye lids so heavy..Closing ....... Now I'm going to count to three and snap my fingers and when I do snap my fingers, you will awake refreshed and without any recollection of what you've witnessed with-in this thread.

Ahhhhhhhhhh !

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

How about me?

For whatever reason, yours is the hardest for me to read and pinpoint and I can't figure out why. My gut feeling is telling me that you are very selective about who and what type of things you let into your life (especially items---for some reason I have feeling you a very selective about items and various knick-knacks. The power they have and what they represent in your life.) I believe you also have this selectiveness about your thoughts and feelings--you like to be aware and controlling of them, but you are more controlling with items. People--not so much--you are very open with people (by open I mean accepting--not necessarily extroverted and gregarious). Your avatar selection tells me that you have an appreciation for the spiritual. You have a soft spot for fiction and tales of wonder, beauty and mystery--you see them as a gateway into your soul, but also a version of our world that pierces more closely to the truth than are ordinary perceptions (dulled by the world) can. You are a refined person who is kind and gentle with others, but you have strong beliefs and you will voice them.

-TheGhoster

Eerily true as I am very open-hearted and unconditionally loving of whomever is in my life.
I like to daydream, and am very gentle with all that I am in contact with. Thanks.

Just out of curiosity--as I want to gauge the degree of my accuracy. Do the other parts of my guess ring true or no? I want to make sure I'm just not getting lucky with these guess, you know? (As silly as that sounds).

-TheGhoster

1: Yes I am very wary of who I let into my life. Have been kicked so many times when I was down. I have come to a conclusion that whoever wants to be in my life will make an effort as should I. My boyfriend is a huge part of my success in life and I owe a lot to him.

2:I like control over the items that are brought into my life as well. I like to have a place to put them and a use for them. If they are taking up room and I don't need them I will toss them. Farthest thing from a hoarder or materialistic.

3: My thoughts? I will say what's on my mind. Especially if it's eating me away inside. I share what I feel and am a VERY emotional person. Very open and very caring.

4: I am not religious. There is no religious label that could describe what I am. I am very in tune with my higher conciousness(gut feeling, that little voice that tells you things and you wonder, where the # did that idea come from? but dang, it's sure right..) The idea of religion kind of actually sickens me to a point where I feel bad for people who are stuck in their religion, but to each their own right? But I know there is much more to the illusion of this reality.

5 Beauty, mystery, and wonderous are words my boyfriend has actually used to describe me... SO it's strange that you said those three words. I wouldn't say I love fantasy like...kings and queens and dragons and fairytails.. more like..fantasy in how society could actually be. What is really beyond the veil that I cannot peak across just yet..

6: I am very gentle and loving. Accepting and caring. And my opinions and beliefs are very strong and if you know me, you'll know I'll voice them in a heart beat.

All in all you were pretty damn spot on my friend.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenJack

Hum, interesting. I do look back, true. But, at the same time, I rarely re-live the difficult times. I am grateful for what lessons I learned though. I also eventually was able to forgive, which was a tremendous load off my heart. Now, when I look forward, it’s with a subtle tinge of delight in everyday events and then high anticipation, depending on the event I’ve planned. I’m certainly more interested in wondering what’s behind the curtain than I used to be. Thanks for your input.

puss

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by HelenConway
reply to post by 74Templar

I like your avatars
Creative, artistic, attention to detail, australian, loves the outdoors and the power of raw nature / the elements
energised by thunder and lightning
loves bikes / wheels
edit on 13-2-2013 by HelenConway because: (no reason given)

Impressive. Most impressive....

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Nah, come on. I'm easy going for sure.

puss

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteAlice

Society looks at me funny but that's OK by me.

Mhmm, that's why, even though you wear a mask, it's ornate and obvious. You're different and you are very much okay with that. However, you still are hiding something from others at the end of the day and perhaps the mask is a convenient diversion to obscure others from the truth of you.

I am very different but that's what makes me ME!
I hide behind my beauty, because I'm scared of being left alone. (Stupid I know) I was really hurt when I was 14 and probably have been trying to make up for it ever since.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenJack
reply to post by Julie Washington

Hey julia. With yours I get that your a positive person, who has a little bit of a mischievous/ deceitful side not for any bad reasons but u find it adds a little spice to life ( its fun). You enjoy learning secrets... ?

And Undo who said: smooth operator.

Excellent... I'm glad that I'm projecting positive energy, because that is what I strive for.

More so deceitful, in that I am "hiding my identity" so my friends don't know how much of a conspiracy theorist I've become! I get enough of the "rolling eyes" from the hubby. Don't want my friends to think I've gone to the dark side, when I envision that I've actually gone to the "light side".

Enjoy learning "ancient" secrets!

Thanks Jack!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockoperawriter

i was talking about the avatar. happy early v-day toots. way different, i drink, toke, play pinball, yell at restaurants for not having pinball machines. pretend my wife is a perfect stranger saying "i have been stalking you for sometime" and shell say "yeah four years"
edit on 13-2-2013 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)

HAHA well. happy Vday to you too, friend. I toke all day every day 24/7 but I don't yell at restaurants for not having a pin-ball machine... but I should start.

link   

I wrote a sestina ages ago that you would probably comprehend utterly, lol. I hear you, little sister, loud and clear.

link   
reply to post by theghoster

Ok I tend to go with immediate first impressions with this kind of thing, and this is what happened when I looked at yours:

In the year 1987, NASA launched the last of America's deep space probes. Aboard this compact starship, a lone astronaut, Captain Ghoster, was to experience cosmic forces beyond all comprehension. In a freak mishap, his life support systems were frozen by temperatures beyond imagination. Ranger 3 was blown out of its planned trajectory into an orbit one thousand times more vast, an orbit which was to return Ghoster to Earth, Five Hundred years later.... DUN DUN DUN! DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUN DUN! (cue swirly flutes, harps, horns and keyboards
)

edit on 13-2-2013 by HIWATT because: link

edit on 13-2-2013 by HIWATT because: fix

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Quite an interesting thread. So what does mine say about me?
I am very intrigued!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

It figures “TheGhoster” would see ghosts in my avatar. Never actually thought of that and it wasn’t what I was thinking when I first came up with the design. Perhaps the background became what my subconscious was intending all along.

The cat is smoking a cigar, it’s hard to see, but it’s there. And indeed she is curious.

You pretty much hit the nail on the head with what you think of my beliefs and I’m always working my way through “its corners” and “secrets.” There are just so many.

And, right again, I do own a cat – he’s quite majestic!

I really appreciate your insight and think you’ve got a good soul for these types of things. You’re pretty close to being right on.

Thanks a bunch.

puss

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by boo1981
Quite an interesting thread. So what does mine say about me?
I am very intrigued!

You are a funny person. A lot of your friends think you are just down right hilarious with your jokes and comments about life and people, in general. You are a bit of a free-spirit and whimsical. You like trying new things, but you arn't crazy or anything like that. You are still down to earth and approachable. Some might see you as irresponsible, but that isn't really who you are--your take care of yourself and the necessaries in life without problem. You are dependable, but somewhat self-absorbed, but not cripplingly so. You tend to overindulge yourself with everything though---no sense of balance when it comes to "hedonistic" tendencies. Believe it or not (and don't take this with any offense--I beg you), but I'm not entirely sure you are a woman as your avatar would suggest. But I think I'm off on that one.

-TheGhoster

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by boo1981

Your young at heart and you always will be, most people feel like they were born in the wrong era, in that they should have been born in the 1800's or what not but you feel like you were born to soon. You have a bubbly side to you as long as people arent pressing you.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gutterpus

It figures “TheGhoster” would see ghosts in my avatar. Never actually thought of that and it wasn’t what I was thinking when I first came up with the design. Perhaps the background became what my subconscious was intending all along.

The cat is smoking a cigar, it’s hard to see, but it’s there. And indeed she is curious.

You pretty much hit the nail on the head with what you think of my beliefs and I’m always working my way through “its corners” and “secrets.” There are just so many.

And, right again, I do own a cat – he’s quite majestic!

I really appreciate your insight and think you’ve got a good soul for these types of things. You’re pretty close to being right on.

Thanks a bunch.

puss

Yeah, I completely missed that cigar---love that. Thanks for indulging me and no problem!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIWATT

Ok I tend to go with immediate first impressions with this kind of thing, and this is what happened when I looked at yours:

In the year 1987, NASA launched the last of America's deep space probes. Aboard this compact starship, a lone astronaut, Captain Ghoster, was to experience cosmic forces beyond all comprehension. In a freak mishap, his life support systems were frozen by temperatures beyond imagination. Ranger 3 was blown out of its planned trajectory into an orbit one thousand times more vast, an orbit which was to return Ghoster to Earth, Five Hundred years later.... DUN DUN DUN! DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUN DUN! (cue swirly flutes, harps, horns and keyboards
)

edit on 13-2-2013 by HIWATT because: link

edit on 13-2-2013 by HIWATT because: fix

Hah! I love it! Perfect video!! I just wish my life was a quarter as interesting as my avatar suggests.

-TheGhoster

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join