It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pope's resignation, the Asteroid, and the 3rd secret of Fatima

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by super70
February 11 the Pope suddenly announces his resignation.
February 15, Asteroid 2012 DA14 is set to enter earth's atmosphere (satellite area)
The third secret of fatima

These three unrelated events don't tie together well. You are suggesting as correlation that isn't there.

First, why do you say Pope Benedict "suddenly" announced his resignation. Surely it's news to the world, but the Pope's own brother says he's been talking about it for six months. It's no suprise that he is in poor health, which is obvious to everyone who looks. The Pope is pooped.

Your asteroid will not hit the Earth. It won't enter the atmosphere. What's the sense of arguing that IF it hit the Earth and IF it hit a nuclear power plant THEN things would be really bad? The bottom line is that it will not, so the rest of the speculation is for naught.

The third secret if Fatima? It's an unknown. Some people believe it has been revealed. Some people don't. All we've got is some cryptic statements that can be interpreted any way you feel compelled to interpret them. That's not much to go on.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by super70

The asteroid, while current, is not really much of an event.
The Pope has actually hinted about retiring for a while.

Most days I just tag on to these threads just to see what you have to say! LOL I do not however look forward to the day when you give up and grab the pitchforks and torches...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

reply to post by super70

The asteroid, while current, is not really much of an event.
The Pope has actually hinted about retiring for a while.

The fact that the asteroid is floating by so close yet NOT being pulled in by Earth's gravity is a good example of how weak gravity really is.

Looking back, I've found articles as far back as 2011 that state the pope was considering resigning so to those that are paying attention, his announcement is no surprise.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

reply to post by super70

Lets say for arguments sake that the 50m asteroid hits the ocean, which would be the most likely scenario considering the earth is covered mostly with water.

But it won't. It won't hit anything on Earth.

If you want to know what can happen :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
OK, the astroid wont hit earth, however...

The fatima 'visions' talk of signs in the sky.

The pope resigns at the end of Feb, and the new pope is elected around the same time as the arrival in the sky of comet ISON around early to mid march.

Historically comets have always been interpeted as harbingers of change, if you want to buy into that stuff and astroids as disrupting influences on the areas of the sky that natal astrology ascribe to specific subjects and themes.

I'm not an expert, but I believe that both the astaroid and comet ISON will be in the same area of the sky, although not at the same time.

I'd be interested in hearing of any astrological predictions tied to comet and what it might signify...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
As regards the third secret of Fatima, it has said by some to refer to an 'unbelievable apostaty within the top of the church.

And according to reports, (may latin is not what it once was) Benidict did not resign, he announced his renounciation of the seat. Many people are puzzled in the choice of the word 'renunciation'

Now think on the the definition or meaning of the word 'Apostaty' as being an act by which one renounces a previously held belief or postion.

Then the lightning strike, the comet and the supposed last Pope.

Makes me wonder if there is time for me to get a screen play together in the next few weeks, I'm sure to make a fortune...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by redshoes

arrival in the sky of comet ISON around early to mid march.

No. ISON will not be visible until November.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Ok So I'm getting my comets mixed up, there's one due in March is there not? Pan-STARRS?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by redshoes

Yes.
It is not expected to amount to much. Not like ISON.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
THERE he is!

You just had to put "asteroid" huh, OP?

On topic, I did read a thread about an asteroid? Which DID enter our atmosphere and explode over california last night... Not sure if thats been confirmed. It seems quite relevant to this thread considering its timing.

Any news on that Phage?
edit on 12-2-2013 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

reply to post by super70

Im not a scientist so give me a break. Pure armchair speculation with basic understanding of mathematics and space.

Not a very strong understanding of space judging by your claims about "the google earth satellite". Since you aren't a scientist, why not actually listen to what they say? The asteroid will not hit Earth.
edit on 2/12/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Do they take those images from an airplane? Or maybe a really really long stick, with a camera on the end? How do they do it?

Just wondering, since you seem to know so much about it....

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by super70

And for arguments sake let us say that on the 15th the Sun collapses and a giant worm escapes down and bites me on the back side giving me superpowers which I use for evil intent...we can make up arguments all day long but in the end this asteroid while getting close will not strike the earth and the Pope resigned because he is ready to slow down and retire while he can still function and make decisions for himself.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by super70

Could the "bullets and arrows" be the revelations about Church corruption leaked by that aide to the Pope? People were named weren't they? Possibly the victims discussed in the citation.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZEV93
reply to post by super70

And i am pretty certain they will have a new pope by april before easter who will tell the same crap as the last one.

Are you comfortable? Because the flames are flicking at your feet.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

edit on 12-2-2013 by TRUELIES11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Its ok, OP nothing to worry about. The pope has hinted at renouncing his post for ages, its hardly a shock, its just getting attention because the RCC are kinda big on tradition. The USA didn't even exist the last time it happened.

As for fatima prophecy well a fair few prophecies have come and gone unfulfilled and if you believe in it then it is going to happen whether you worry about it or not.

And please relax and don't worry about any pesky asteroids.
I will take care of it.
Since 1979 I have been trained in the art of asteroid destruction (see pic). I will not fail you.

As you can see, I also repell UFO's (even the annoying little ones)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

edit on 12-2-2013 by TRUELIES11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Well since Phage has sucked all the fun out the thread i have no remarks to make......

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

So....
Why waste the bytes?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join