It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pope's resignation, the Asteroid, and the 3rd secret of Fatima

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by stirling

So....
Why waste the bytes?
do you wanna answer my question?
edit on 12-2-2013 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Aqualung2012

About a fireball over California?
What do you want to know about it?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Looks like they changed the size of DA14. I just checked space weather and it says it is 65m. Just saying.... maybe its growing like some moldy cheese in the fridge. I can't wait for phage to jump in and tell me how there is no oxygen in space.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Jodlum66

There is oxygen in space. Atom here, atom there.

That figure is about smack dab in the middle of the original estimates.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

About a fireball over California?
What do you want to know about it?

Just whether or not that was confirmed, and perhaps any details regarding its composition, altitude at disintegration, etc... . I remember early sources included beforeotsnews.com, so I was wary about the information.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Yes, consider the source.
And check the posted link in the thread.

And fireballs are a pretty normal occurrence.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by super70

The Asteroid. Ive been keeping an eye on it for a good while, and this is what i cant seem to understand. Most of you all say it will not hit. That it cant hit. Its impossible. Same with NASA, which none of us should trust NASA. But anyways, to the point. Why say its impossible or cant hit when clearly its very possible? Everything is possible, just improbable. Lets pull up the Electron Uncertainty Principle, a key part of Quantum Mechanics. In summary it states that you could disappear and reappear on a star 50 million light years away instantaneously. That electrons have been known to just disappear and reappear instantly somewhere completely different. Which is actually how the electron microscope can see atoms. They use a needle that passes an electrical current through its tip, place a metal over what you want to see, and then run the needle over it. Then due to the Electron Uncertainty Principle, the electrons emitted from the needle reappear on the other side of the metal, and bounce back showing you what your looking at. Therefore everything you can think of is possible, just highly improbable. For verification on everything i just stated, this can be found in the book Physics of the Impossible, by Michio Kaku (an amazing read in which i highly recommend to those who think things are impossible). So there is a scientific explanation, and not a corporate or govt censored version, of how its very possible that this thing could hit. Just as its very possible we all disappear and reappear on Gliese xD

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   

They keep changing its size. If an object is headed directly at you, and spinning the right way and not all crazy, you can only guess its size by what you see. It could be 65m in diameter, but 600m in length. Like a giant obelisk falling from the sky. Unless we have eyes on it perpendicular to it, it will always be a guess.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminatedobserver

Mass of 2012 DA14: 190,000,000 kg, give or take.
Mass of an electron: 0.0000000000000000000000000000009 kg, give or take.

An asteroid is not an electron.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage, i think that you really are John Lithgow.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by super70

Star, flag and a hat's off from me, good sir. Thanks for the thread.

I never did believe that the real secret had been revealed.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Please enlighten me on what this asteroid is. I bet youll say mostly rock. Carbon. And the last time i checked, carbon, has electrons on it. EVERYTHING has electrons. Did you know all electrons of an object act like waves? They have a specific wave pattern, somewhat like a mix between oceanic waves and Faraday feild lines. Forward but up and down. So, again with EUP, all of the objects electrons all disappear, but rearrange instantly further down the wave. Exactly on the opposite spot of the wave. One electron of an object can disappear, and reappear in 1-infinite places at the same time. So the electron goes away, but shows up here, there, over there, under there, out there, all at the same time. Quantum Mechanics can be difficult to understand, because small particles act like nothing we have ever seen.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Phage I was making fun of you. So they found a few molecules near Orion, but was this test repeated? There is no proof that these molecules exist anywhere else. And also, please fill me on on what percentage oxygen makes up in space?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Here's a secret that I'll tell just you. Ok? Don't tell anyone else.
1) Matter is not made up of only electrons
2) Even if it were, there are a really, really, really, really lot of electrons in an asteroid. They will not. Repeat. Will not all at the same time disappear and reappear somewhere else at the same time.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   

So they found a few molecules near Orion, but was this test repeated?
Much closer to home. Right here in our very own Solar System.

And also, please fill me on on what percentage oxygen makes up in space?
In space? As a percentage? Too small to mention. There's one...there's another. Really. Something like that. There is oxygen in space. Not so you'd notice. Not that you could breathe. Not that would let cheese age. But it's there. I got your joke and fired one back at you.

edit on 2/13/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by super70
"....the last pope would be under control of Satan"
(Father Malachi Martin)

Originally posted by super70
Could the Pope's sudden resignation, just a few days before the February 15th Asteroid is expected to near-miss earth, be a last minute attempt to not be "the last Pope" spoken of in the secret?

That doesn't really make sense if Father Malachi Martin's quote (above) is the basis for your question and here's why:

If the departing Pope is NOT evil, then NOT resigning would would in fact prevent this prophecy coming true.

If the departing Pope IS evil, then why would he want to prevent this catastrophic prophecy coming true? Surely he would not resign.

edit on 13-2-2013 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Electrons decide where the atom goes. And all matter has electrons on it. And yes they can all do it at one. You can ask Dr Kaku himself here. Www.mkaku.org. Call him and ask. Why do you say it can't? When it clearly can. It's a fact. It's not impossible just improbable. But I will not argue with you as I can see from other posts you have with other members, you think your always right. EUP. It happens. And it's takes the entire mass with it. All of it

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   

So you are saying that everything is made up of electrons?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Electrons decide where the atom goes.
Actually, in the case of an asteroid, gravity "decides".

It happens.
Can you provide an example of an asteroid, or even a baseball, anything except a single particle, relocating itself in space and time?

edit on 2/13/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldWorldChaos
reply to post by Phage

Phage, i think that you really are John Lithgow.

I think so too. That movie was great.

I do not think anything will happen but them planning the whole thing is another story.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join