It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Deep in the darkness of the last forest in the hollow of an old tree behind a magic door lives the mighty Wind.

colorfulanimationexpressions.blogspot.ro...

Two small vortices are the guard by guarding this strange house.A carpet of dancing leaves are welcoming any unwanted guest although almost nobody visit the wind because wind is almost never at home.

Creatures of the woods do not fear wind even when wind is angry.They know him very well because before a storm wind comes and whisper them sweet stories using small dry trees full of hollows when he sings through their tubes and those tubes sounds like an organ starting with low notes up to the highest creating a symphony of sounds and colors.

Old trees bends when wind passes like an eternal prayer in front of a king that of which their merciful lives depends.

A lonely dancing leaf acompanied by the moon's light is making her way through the forest in search of the ... Snow White because ...oh ...I know it is not written in the book but Snow White was led to the dwarfs house of by a dancing leaf carried by the wind .

because from the same forest comes Pinocchio and Alice from the Wonderland and many other beautiful magic characters of the story....

As in the same forest where king is the Wind comes another creature the fairy of the wind .She is the conductor of the wind giving the first note in a concert where leaves are waltzing.

Like the snowflakes waltzing in the winter when creatures of the forest are in search for food leaded by the white fairies of the winter protecting them from hungry wolves.

Two deer with pricked ears is looking around a bit scared when the wind whisper in their ears melancholic whispers of frozen fires.

But the most beatiful wind is the summer wind when the forest is green again and the carpet of flowers are caressed by the magic touch of hot winds sent by their king to check their fields of sunlight and fragrances of...summer.

twitter.com...

Flying birds with outstretched wings in the sky are waiting for the arrival of this sweet wind in a dance of joy flight.

Two leaves in love walking hand in hand are trying to make way on the crowded streets of the forest while frightened bunnies are looking at them from a corner of a bush with white flowers by mingling with their white colors.

kelliemarianhill.blogspot.ro...

Well but it is not everything written in the book...but some day I hope it will be.

thefineartdiner.blogspot.ro...
edit on 12-2-2013 by piequal3because14 because: picture added

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
s/f for you

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Thanks Athlon.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Beautiful ..

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by HelenConway

Beautiful
Thankyou Helen ,you are beautiful too.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

thank you

But it was really - the words, the pictures, the videos..
It was a beautiful fest ..

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by HelenConway

But it was really - the words, the pictures, the videos.. It was a beautiful fest ..
Thankyou my beautiful friend with a beautiful soul I hope I can make gift my next book wich will be more than Harry P and "Gone With the Wind" together and which will be called....oh but that is a secret for now.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Nicely done and presented.

I really enjoyed it

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Wonderful presentation, and I look forward to more from you. Just Lovely.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Nicely done and presented.
Thank you SLAYER69 I am glad you enjoyed .

Well my friend although I try to improve my style for me written paper still have the magic of writing.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Wonderful presentation, and I look forward to more from you. Just Lovely
Thank you Antar I hope I will create more works in the future and to post them in this Forum.

Thank you again my friend.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
That was a lovely story with lovely visuals. Just sat on my own listening to waltz of the flowers. Feels real nice. Thanks.
edit on 12-2-2013 by TheDoctor46 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Wow, a treasure for the mind, body, soul, and spirit. You have covered it all with the beauty of the pictures, videos and words. I needed to see/read a treasure such as what you have shared with us today! I feel truly Blessed every time I come here to the short stories forum and get a chance to read such talented presentations such as this...and the ones many other folks share. So many talented folks here...I feel humbled, truly!

What you have shared was such a visual feast that I'm sure to have the best sleep time tonite and the best dreams i've had in a long time. Thanx again and please keep honoring us with your talent and artistry. Hugs, Blessings. ^j^

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDoctor46
That was a lovely story with lovely visuals. Just sat on my own listening to waltz of the flowers. Feels real nice. Thanks.
edit on 12-2-2013 by TheDoctor46 because: (no reason given)
Glad you like it and That I brought a plus of joy to be remembered in Time.

Thank you

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by shrevegal

What you have shared was such a visual feast that I'm sure to have the best sleep time tonite and the best dreams i've had in a long time. Thanx again and please keep honoring us with your talent and artistry. Hugs, Blessings.
Oh your words are a joy to my heart shrevegal I am glad that I have touched your soul with the fingerprint of eternity that come from Heaven from the Garden of Happiness.

Blessings to you my friend and much Love.

top topics

join