It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Statement on Papal Resignation

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
The Catholic church has 1 billion members and has eyes in every country. Any POTUS worth his salt stays in contact with the Pope. They know whats going on in the world better than anyone.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Originally posted by FlyersFan
The one thing that is CLEAR is that you'll shill for Obama no matter what.

I have not shilled for Obama in this thread. I make no claims that he DID work with the pope. In fact, working with the pope is a BAD thing, in my view. If he was working with the pope, I would be against it and would criticize him for it. The pope should keep his big nose out of our politics. Religion is the LAST thing we need in our government. Shame on Obama for working with any religious leaders on how to govern in the US. Doesn't sound like "shilling" to me.

What I have been doing is showing that your assumptions that they didn't work together are just that. Assumptions. I'm NOT assuming they have. I'm not assuming at all. I'm saying you don't know what happens between the White House and the Vatican.

reply to post by jimmiec

Originally posted by jimmiec
Any POTUS worth his salt stays in contact with the Pope.

True. But that isn't "work"!

edit on 2/12/2013 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Probably the council of 7 already made a decision about the nwo and needs for this is happen.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I'll reiterate my post that was removed with the full explanation so that any mods lacking critical reading skills can comprehend.

There was this old dude who retired from my department a short time ago. I wrote in his retirement card that I enjoyed working with them over the last few years even though I had never actually worked with him--it was the appropriate thing to say for the occasion.

(mods: You'll notice that this is an analogy to the situation with Obama.)

Perhaps some of you believe I should have told him that I actually hated his guts and wanted to puke any time I had to talk to him because he was a snobby, elitist a-hole.

(mods: My last post was funnier, at least in my opinion, because I intentionally put in words that would cause the censors to place a #. It was for effect. I also made sure to put in nonsensical words between the # signs...again for effect.)
edit on 2/12/2013 by yadda333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_

Maybe the work that they did together has something to do with his resignation? Just saying, since it's only been what 600 years since a pope stepped down from the position. If they worked together on anything I will just go ahead and assume it wasn't good, or we would have heard about it.

Sorry, Obama is not enough of a King to force the resignation of the Pope. lol nice try though....

oops need a second line.....again Obama cannot cause the Pope to resign, nor should he. I wouldn't put it past Obama to try to force some Agenda 21 stuff on the Vatican....World Council of Churches and all...
edit on 13-2-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Shame on Obama for working with any religious leaders on how to govern in the US. Doesn't sound like "shilling" to me.

I'm im agreement with you here if this is the case....whatever happened to separation of Church and State....oh wait, Obama can do whatever he wants....

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

How come all this 'working together" has never been reported by the media? Did Obama get the Pope's permission to cover up all the religious statues when he visited Georgetown University, or did it involve the Pope's changing of rules for prosecution of pedos? Did Barry try to get the Pope to see things his way on the abortion issue?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join