It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

What are the 4 guys doing on the mountain? I'm no expert but they seemed grouped to close together to be hunting a guy who can shoot like they say. If anyone has infrared, would they be able see someone hiding in the snow? How does a 6'4" black man hideout in a ski area? This is smoke and mirrors right now.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

But you can also type in "kills four" and you get equally lots of stories today.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

I am pretty sure he has since changed his mind about the assault weapons ban if this is not a staged event lol.

If this situation is the real deal then I support the former Naval brother and hope that many other brothers= (IE: Former military) come to his aid. He has a hard fight to win here because of the Feds strong links to the L.A. Swat team. However they most certainly have pissed off the wrong Bull.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

I'm pretty sure they've identified it in Big Bear that's why the swat team. But if you ask me he had another vehicle their waiting for him and I'll bet in little while their will be another shoot out. Possibly at LAPD headquarters.
What I don't get about the story so far is in the MSM is saying he's going to wage until they clear his name ?

How can they clear his name now ?
edit on 7-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

You have a great point...that's the one thing I don't get about Dorner's demand
Even if his name could have been cleared before any killings occurred, LAPD had years to do so and never did...certainly they will not now. Not only that, Dorner's side of the story has already been misconstrued and is steadily being diluted by the media.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
its always sad when innocent people die but maybe something like this need to happen so people can be more mindful of there actions especially the judicial system wrongfully accusing and imprisoning innocent people so now maybe they will think twice knowing the consequence could be them or a loved one losing there life because they ruined some one elses im not necessarily condoning it but maybe so good can come from it

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
LAPD, Torrance Police Shot At Innocent People In Frenzied Hunt For Former Cop Christopher Dorner

I'm just amazed that the mainstream media are reporting that the LAPD are shooting innocent people in a frenzied hunt. Better take some screen captures before the government orders the truth taken down.

Common denominator is LAPD LEO's here shooting up the city like mad dogs to destroy one of their own. I say if you're going to take guns away don't forget to take theirs too, otherwise we'll need them against them..

Wreck somebody's life and push them over the edge, hmm that never happened before. Looking at this cops past he looks like some kind of hero, but wouldn't a real hero sacrifice himself before considering killing others?

Perhaps he's doing the right thing by exposing them, but I doubt we'll ever know.

edit on 2/7/13 by verylowfrequency because: Just say what again mother ...

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Hardstepah

yeah, that's the most common version i've seen going around...no mention of gun control in that one....i've got a feeling the amended version with the funny differences in language are fake..

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The plot thickens.

ABC reports that Dorner (the alleged LAPD serial killer in question) attempted to leave the country before he even started to commit any of these "revenge killings":

Christopher Dorner Manhunt - Former LAPD officer attempted to flee country before allegedly killing cops
edit on 2/7/2013 by HomoSapiensSapiens because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_philth
The guy was fired back in 2008. He didn't just *SNAP* and decide to go head-hunting!
He seems like a sharp cat... I bet he's been planning this since '08 which is plenty of time for someone to come up with a finely-tuned plan.

Based on his military training, I bet the type of tactics he decided to retain from said training and put to use during his current *calling*, are pretty G*D D**N impressive!

Let's play Hypothetical... how would YOU go about seeking out your targets one-by-one, and then laying low until the next one?

This is somewhat of a reverse-engineering of a Rogue Cop if you will. I'm just curious to see if we can catch this guy on paper so to speak.

he was fired in '08, but he's probably been tied up in court, and whatnot since then...the legal/"justice" system moves very slowly...

he probably very recently exhausted all his options, hence the snap.

i can't really condone the killings....but i understand...

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by YapTalk

it makes NO sense at all....

that's why i theorize that the "extended cut" of the "manifesto" we keep seeing with all that extra crap in it is not genuine..

it's kinda like ur kid getting sent home for something bad, with a note from the principal, and there's extra stuff scribbled in at the end in crayon...

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

They're playing up the cash of weapons thing as if they know something like that. That's total BS right there. How could anyone know a detail like that that would be done in total secrecy. And this one man war thing. This is going to end up being another psy-op ! I was waiting for it. Here it is .

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
What I don't get about the story so far is in the MSM is saying he's going to wage until they clear his name ?

How can they clear his name now ?

i think he just wants them to publicly acknowledge that he was wrongfully terminated, that they are indeed corrupt, and that everything he said was true...

if what he spelled out is correct, they really did kinda ruin his life...

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
these LAPD better be glad they aren't in texas.. here we shoot back and people who shoot at us, police or not you shoot at me for any reason I am shooting back.

I hope they don't find this guy until he is done with his current mission and turns himself in or offs himself whichever.. These cops need to learn a lesson that eventually things catch up to you. Karma's a bitch.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by PresumedInnocent
reply to post by lacrimaererum

What are the 4 guys doing on the mountain? I'm no expert but they seemed grouped to close together to be hunting a guy who can shoot like they say. If anyone has infrared, would they be able see someone hiding in the snow? How does a 6'4" black man hideout in a ski area? This is smoke and mirrors right now.

I'm sorry, I shouldn't find that bold bit amusing, but I do for some reason.

These are the scariest kinds of guys. A psychotic person is usually so far removed from reality that they slip up and make mistakes. Truly crazy people don't think properly about plans. This man seems to have his priorities completley out of whack, but he seems to have been plotting and planning this for a while.

Lets not forget that he does have military training (as has been pointed out) *and* he has LAPD training. He knows what their procedures are, he knows what their potential force consists of.

This guy is like Mike from Breaking Bad. If you've ever seen the show, you know just how dangerous Mike can be.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Torrance police shootings sparked by Christopher Dorner search

This is what the cops in Torrance did:

Pumped more than 30 rounds into a vehicle that looked similar to the suspect's. Of note, Dorner's Nissan Titan is described as gray, not blue.

What a bunch of chicken-s**ts, blasting away at innocent civilians because they're too scared to do their jobs and at least verify that there's a 6'4" black man in the vehicle.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
This story is actually becoming quite a big story - and not just in the US as well. This is because the implications surrounding the story are potentially quite huge - not to mention that the hunting cops have shot innocents; thereby showing their disregard for protocol (i.e. they actively want to murder Dorner whether he presents a direct threat to them or not at the time of encounter).

I for one will be following this closely for it's reverberations could be felt for some time...

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Right- he's waging war in his mind.

I don't think he feels it is murder.
Why would he have wanted that boat?

And if the cops are so scared and shooting 30 rounds at civilians?

Two wrongs don't make a right- ever...and this sounds like a whole lot of them from every direction.

News just said the police were armed for war.

For one man.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The news is reporting people in Big Bear being evaced as suspect was spotted in the area.. The ski lodges are offering a discount to police officers who show up in camies. WTF ?

The news is reporting that peeps at the lodges seem to not even be concerned ? And now the lodges are offering this discount ?

Nobody is their BS any more or what ?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

Just goes to show you what one man can do.. so they have more numbers, better arms, ect.. But yet one man is giving them a run for their money..

When people say americans cannot stand up to gov with our little pee shooters compared to their tanks... they can look back at this guy.. Obviously he is doing a pretty good job as just one person.. imagine if it was 20 you could take over all of LA i suppose lmao..

These morons should all be arrested for shooting first and asking questions later, thats not how it works.. even if it was the guy thats not how it works and especially since it WASN"T him you don't just shoot up a truck and shoot at innocent people.. Bunch of p#ssies

You only join the lapd for 2 reasons now days, avoid jail or to break laws without getting in trouble.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Is the LAPD really this stupid? There is NO WAY Dorner is anywhere near that truck. He's probably either still in LA waiting to strike one of his "high profile targets" or in some other state - I saw on one of the news reports that he has property outside Las Vegas, then again I doubt he is there either.

This guy is not going to go down easy, and there is no way in heck they are going to take him alive. I just hope he doesent take anyone truly innocent along with him.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join