It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guyfriday
Now from my point of view, it would seem like this guy has tried everythign he could to protect the comunnity from these bad cops, but again he should have taken this to the FBI to investigate if the BOP wasn't doing their job correctly.

Do you honestly think the FBI is not fully aware of such corruption, and fully supportive of it?

I would say the corrupt people in the LAPD and the FBI are already well acquainted.

That may have been one of the reasons why he was terminated. He probably tried to escalate the situation, and the heads in the FBI told the LAPD that such and such person was trying to rat of them, so the LAPD put the crush on him.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
What a noble man. He sacrifices others, for his name's sake.
edit on 7-2-2013 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Tranny

Originally posted by Guyfriday
Now from my point of view, it would seem like this guy has tried everythign he could to protect the comunnity from these bad cops, but again he should have taken this to the FBI to investigate if the BOP wasn't doing their job correctly.

Do you honestly think the FBI is not fully aware of such corruption, and fully supportive of it?

I would say the corrupt people in the LAPD and the FBI are already well acquainted.

That may have been one of the reasons why he was terminated. He probably tried to escalate the situation, and the heads in the FBI told the LAPD that such and such person was trying to rat of them, so the LAPD put the crush on him.

You couldn't be more correct. The LAPD and LA FBI division work hand in hand and do a lot of covering for one another. The only way to bring any of this to light is unfortunately using the media. However, the MSM is just as corrupt.

Still there is the public and the Los Angeles community has had quite enough of the LAPD and LA Sheriff's Dept. Maybe there's hope if the people stand up and sheds every ounce of light on all the corruption that has taken place in LA County for decades. It seems that every time we try the Los Angeles population gets pacified and accepts said pacification

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
There is a press conference currently being broadcast live on NBC News.

The MSM press is asking questions to the authorities.

NO questions so far about the claims of LAPD corruption in the manifesto.

NO questions so far about the innocent occupants of similar vehicles that have been gunned down because the cops are shooting first and asking questions later.

This guy will not be coming in alive, that's for sure. Of course I do not support his methods, but I hate cop corruption and collusion.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
This is one of the most messed up stories I have read in a long time.

Cop goes bad the other good cops start shooting other people.

Geezus.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Tranny

Originally posted by ThePublicEnemyNo1
You couldn't be more correct. The LAPD and LA FBI division work hand in hand and do a lot of covering for one another. The only way to bring any of this to light is unfortunately using the media. However, the MSM is just as corrupt.

Still there is the public and the Los Angeles community has had quite enough of the LAPD and LA Sheriff's Dept. Maybe there's hope if the people stand up and sheds every ounce of light on all the corruption that has taken place in LA County for decades. It seems that every time we try the Los Angeles population gets pacified and accepts said pacification

Just a heads up on this, if he knew that the local FBI Office was in on this behavor, he could have talked to the main office of the FBI. They have their own internal affairs investigators within the DOJ. He should have known this, but as I just found out while talking to a friend of mine, most cops don't like the DOJ investigators for some reason (I wasn't told why, just that here in the PNW they don't care for them)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I was directed here after visiting 2 other closed threads.

This could escalate very quickly. Have we forgotten the Rodney King riots? What about the fairly recent London riots?

Corruption is rampant in law enforcement. Inmate and suspect abuse happens daily in nearly every jail, prison, and city. A while back I posted a link to a AMA (ask me anything) of a former correctional officer that was fired for reporting inmate abuse.

Here on ATS we see videos showing agressive and abusive law enforcement actions all the time. This really shouldn't be a surprise to everyone. What is shocking to me, at least, is the lengths that this man is willing to go to expose the corruption.

For some reason, I have a feeling that this might baloon into something much, much larger. I am reminded of this song:

'Cause everybody in the 'hood's had it up to here
It's getting harder and harder and harder each and every year
Some kids went in the store with their mother
I saw her when she came out she was gettin'
Some pampers ah ah ah

They said it was for the black man
They said it was for the Mexican
And not for the white man but if you look on the streets
It wasn't about Rodney King
in this #up situation
And these #up police

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
This from the "extended" manifesto found here. Unredacted Manifesto

This is found about halfway down the page and this the complete manifesto...

This man has some serious words about gun control--even congratulating Senator Feinstein for her
efforts.

What incredible hypocrisy considering his actions....

If you had a well regulated AWB, this would not happen. The time is now to reinstitute a ban that will save lives. Why does any sportsman need a 30 round magazine for hunting? Why does anyone need a suppressor? Why does anyone need a AR15 rifle? This is the same small arms weapons system utilized in eradicating Al Qaeda, Taliban, and every enemy combatant since the Vietnam war. Don’t give me that crap that its not a select fire or full auto rifle like the DoD uses.

That’s bullsh** because troops who carry the M-4/M-16 weapon system for combat ops outside the wire rarely utilize the select fire function when in contact with enemy combatants. The use of select fire probably isn’t even 1% in combat. So in essence, the AR-15 semiautomatic rifle is the same as the M-4/M-16. These do not need to be purchased as easily as walking to your local Walmart or striking the enter key on your keyboard to “add to cart”. All the firearms utilized in my activities are registered to me and were legally purchased at gun stores and private party transfers. All concealable weapons (pistols) were also legally register in my name at police stations or FFL’s.

Unfortunately, are you aware that I obtained class III weapons (suppressors) without a background check thru NICS or DROS completely LEGALLY several times? I was able to use a trust account that I created on quicken will maker and a $10 notary charge at a mailbox etc. to obtain them legally. Granted, I am not a felon, nor have a DV misdemeanor conviction or active TRO against me on a NCIC file. I can buy any firearm I want, but should I be able to purchase these class III weapons (SBR’s, and suppressors) without a background check and just a $10 notary signature on a quicken will maker program? The answer is NO. I’m not even a resident of the state i purchased them in. Lock n Load just wanted money so they allow you to purchase class III weapons with just a notarized trust, military ID. Shame on you, Lock n Load. NFA and ATF need new laws and policies that do not allow loopholes such as this. In the end, I hope that you will realize that the small arms I utilize should not be accessed with the ease that I obtained them.

edit on 7-2-2013 by rival because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
this looks like a really dodgey situation.

I have read the full manifesto of the person in question.

Anon have posted an uncensored copy of this.

Its very long but the story in this manifesto could prove to be very incendiary.

you could very easily see other people reading this manifesto deciding to join Dorner.

the paranoid gun obsessed society in the US is on the edge of a cliff and this is the kinda thing that could push it over. particularly if cops start getting trigger happy and shooting innocent folk.
edit on 7-2-2013 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I'm sorry I don't have anything else to add, but I have to say that THIS is a story and you can thank the internet and people who are quick to grab the manifesto before it gets taken down and repost it.

This is a slippery slope, indeed...

And if what he says is indeed true, it's collusion at its finest.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Woah!

Those Caucasian officers who join South Bureau divisions (77th,SW,SE, an Harbor) with the sole intent to victimize minorities who are uneducated, and unaware of criminal law, civil law, and civil rights. You prefer the South bureau because a use of force/deadly force is likely and the individual you use UOF on will likely not report it. You are a high value target.

I'm starting to believe the officer & for once in my life I'm going to root for a cop!

Gooooo!!! Cooooop!
edit on 7-2-2013 by YapTalk because: (no reason given)

PS. If you have ever seen or hear officers talking about & framing minorities or you have been stopped for 'driving while black' you know that the ext text above actually happens all over our country every single day.
edit on 7-2-2013 by YapTalk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by rival
This from the "extended" manifesto found here. Unredacted Manifesto
It is about halfway down the page and this version is unredacted as to names...

This man has some serious words about gun control--even congratulating Senator Feinstein for her
efforts.

What incredible hypocrisy considering his actions....

If you had a well regulated AWB, this would not happen. The time is now to reinstitute a ban that will save lives. Why does any sportsman need a 30 round magazine for hunting? Why does anyone need a suppressor? Why does anyone need a AR15 rifle? This is the same small arms weapons system utilized in eradicating Al Qaeda, Taliban, and every enemy combatant since the Vietnam war. Don’t give me that crap that its not a select fire or full auto rifle like the DoD uses.

That’s bullsh** because troops who carry the M-4/M-16 weapon system for combat ops outside the wire rarely utilize the select fire function when in contact with enemy combatants. The use of select fire probably isn’t even 1% in combat. So in essence, the AR-15 semiautomatic rifle is the same as the M-4/M-16. These do not need to be purchased as easily as walking to your local Walmart or striking the enter key on your keyboard to “add to cart”. All the firearms utilized in my activities are registered to me and were legally purchased at gun stores and private party transfers. All concealable weapons (pistols) were also legally register in my name at police stations or FFL’s.

Unfortunately, are you aware that I obtained class III weapons (suppressors) without a background check thru NICS or DROS completely LEGALLY several times? I was able to use a trust account that I created on quicken will maker and a $10 notary charge at a mailbox etc. to obtain them legally. Granted, I am not a felon, nor have a DV misdemeanor conviction or active TRO against me on a NCIC file. I can buy any firearm I want, but should I be able to purchase these class III weapons (SBR’s, and suppressors) without a background check and just a $10 notary signature on a quicken will maker program? The answer is NO. I’m not even a resident of the state i purchased them in. Lock n Load just wanted money so they allow you to purchase class III weapons with just a notarized trust, military ID. Shame on you, Lock n Load. NFA and ATF need new laws and policies that do not allow loopholes such as this. In the end, I hope that you will realize that the small arms I utilize should not be accessed with the ease that I obtained them.

im not sure how much of this was added...the language seems a bit different...i've seen a few versions of this "manifesto"....i'm not sure that this bit you quote is real...seems like it was tacked on by opportunists, for reprinting, in the hopes that it might lend weight to the fed agenda to disarm us all..
edit on 7-2-2013 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
At least the local news finally reported just now on the collateral damage shootings earlier:

CBS So Cal Local

This just happened as well:
CBS Related Story

edit on 2/7/13 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
After some contemplation, I don't agree with this mans actions.

Yes, he as every right to be angry and upset at corruption and his situation. He doesn't, however, have the right to take the law into his own hands and play judge, jurry, and executioner.

He's not a "hero" like Batman. Even Batman had a code of ethics that prevented him from killing criminals. By going on a violent, murdering rampage he becomes no better than those whom he wishes to punish. From what bits of the "manifesto" it appears he believes he has no other options.

As someone in the Star Trek universe once said (and I'm not sure which captain/series), "There is always a third option". This man feels he has lost everything. Before his rampage, at least he still had his life. He could have applied for a PMC job, maybe with whatever Blackwater is calling itself these days.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus

The full version looks fairly legit to me. After this tirade about gun control the document goes
on to to thank some good officers and even names them.

Could be fabricated. I'm skeptical, but this looks legit to my eye...

It reminds me of the manifesto of the man who flew the plane into the Austin IRS building.
One of the things stated in that document, "...nothing in this country gets done without a body count."

Looks like this officer has the same sentiment...

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Seems legit so far.

This must be why they hang together so tight. When you alienate one it can play out as hell.
edit on 7-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
You can only push a person so far.. To ruin his life for telling the truth and rampant corruption in the police force.. They will get what they have coming to them. You reap what you sow!

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
This is just an opinion on why he killed Quan's daughter and her boyfriend. For one the daughter being killed is quite obvious...killing the boyfriend well, it has been reported that the boyfriend wanted to join the LAPD. Now, maybe Dorner felt that if Quan's daughter's boyfriend was lead into the LAPD by Quan's father who he claimed was responsible for losing his job at LAPD, he would become just as corrupt as the father of his girlfriend. Just a thought.

I'm not saying that I agree with him killing two innocent people and as a matter of fact, I disagree with the killing of anyone innocent. I'm just saying, maybe that is what went through his mind when he decided to kill the boyfriend.

ETA
I'm not even going to say right now whether I believe he killed those two young people by the way...no one witnessed him committing the murders on Sunday did they

edit on 2/7/13 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

KNX 1070 NEWSRADIO ‏@KNX1070

#BREAKING @CBS8: Guests at #BigBear ski resort told to stay in rooms for time being during search for homicide suspect #Dorner. #manhunt
Details

found a truck burnt out in the location.

asking folk to stay inside while they search the area.

gotta wonder if you were in the location, who would you be more afraid of bumping into Dorner or the LAPD?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Link to manifesto unedited

i am affraid to say, in this day and age of people not looking for the bad and hiding from it, these are the tactics necessary to bring corruption to light. i do not 100% agree with these tactics, but it seems this is the only way to get people to hear "us" (CTs)

remember my post in case i get droned for that statement

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join