It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
His writing is well organized.
I see people on twitter saying he is psychotic but that writing does not look disorganized at all.

I feel sorry for him after reading that.
I hate what he's done, but I can't hate him.

That area has had a lot of shootings and police action that's been very questionable in the last several years.

Crazy the police would shoot mailcarriers like that. Might show that he's got some valid arguments even if he's got some criminal actions.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I want to point out a crazy coincidence that i just noticed. Right now, type in the words Kills Three in any search engine and look at how many people died ini three's today...

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
The guy was fired back in 2008. He didn't just *SNAP* and decide to go head-hunting!
He seems like a sharp cat... I bet he's been planning this since '08 which is plenty of time for someone to come up with a finely-tuned plan.

Based on his military training, I bet the type of tactics he decided to retain from said training and put to use during his current *calling*, are pretty G*D D**N impressive!

Let's play Hypothetical... how would YOU go about seeking out your targets one-by-one, and then laying low until the next one?

This is somewhat of a reverse-engineering of a Rogue Cop if you will. I'm just curious to see if we can catch this guy on paper so to speak.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
live footage

ktla.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The LAPD without question.

Now, on a secondary note

Chris Matthews, Joe Scarborough, Pat Harvey, Brian Williams, Soledad Obrien, Wolf Blitzer, Meredith Viera, Tavis Smiley, and Anderson Cooper,

You mean to tell me that a LIBERAL ANTI GUNNER is on a war path with guns?

Revoke the citizenship of Fareed Zakaria and deport him. I’ve never heard a positive word about America or its interest from his mouth, ever.

What the hell?

On the same day, give Piers Morgan an indefinite resident alien and Visa card.

Get the F outta here!

Mr. Morgan, the problem that many American gun owners have with you and your continuous discussion of gun control is that you are not an American citizen and have an accent that is distinct and clarifies that you are a foreigner. I want you to know that I agree with you 100%

So the superbly armed hero of the story is a RABID anti gunner, does this make any sense?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum

KNX 1070 NEWSRADIO ‏@KNX1070

#BREAKING @CBS8: Guests at #BigBear ski resort told to stay in rooms for time being during search for homicide suspect #Dorner. #manhunt
Details

found a truck burnt out in the location.

asking folk to stay inside while they search the area.

gotta wonder if you were in the location, who would you be more afraid of bumping into Dorner or the LAPD?

It will be quite sometime before they find this guy! He knows what he's doing and I'm sure has been planning this for a very longtime. He didn't just decide to wake up today and start killing police (if he in fact killed anyone).

If an ant moves the wrong way in So. Cal. right now it's going to get killed. Cops are scared and on high alert so anything that seems strange will be televised like crazy. Until they find this guy every odd story will be reported as "maybe it's Dorner".

He's highly skilled and knows his stuff...he's gonna be one tough cookie to catch...he will probably be setting off diversions all over the place and I bet he has help.
edit on 2/7/13 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

Google " Black couple shot to death by LAPD " and see what comes up ? A Black couple was shot to death in L.A. by the LAPD some time ago. This is being reported as one of the events Dorner is allegedly upset about.
edit on 7-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
OMG as someone who has worked with a lot of elderly this touches me-

Chupacabra, which she was very proud to flaunt around the division. She found it very funny and entertaining to draw blood from suspects and arrestees. At one point she even intentionally ripped the flesh off the arm of a woman we had arrested for battery (sprayed her neighbor with a garden water hose). Knowing the woman had thin elastic skin, she performed and Indian burn to the woman’s arm after cuffing her. That woman was in her mid-70’s, a mother and grandmother, and was angry at her tenants who failed to pay rent on time.

Honestly, why did the neighbor call the cops to an old woman who squirted her with a hose?
Who could hurt an old woman? (And I know how mean some old people can be, lol, I used to work with the very old chronically mentally ill, some are mean as rattlesnakes but just leave em be, usually they are scared and pathetic.)

My dad's skin is like that and he's on coumadin. You have to be gentle with elderly people like that. (Even when they show meanness.)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

"The Violence of action will be HIGH. I am the reason TAC alert was established [...] Whatever pre-planned responses you have established for a scenario like me, shelve it," he writes. "Whatever contingency plan you have, shelve it. Whatever tertiary plan you've created, shelve it. I am a walking exigent circumstance with no OFF or reset button."
I would suggest making a quick retreat in the opposite direction if you see this guy on
the streets...

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

But it will also send a clear message to those corrupt officers who wronged society and wronged you. These aren't random killings.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

LAPD, Torrance Police Shot At Innocent People In Frenzied Hunt For Former Cop Christopher Dorner

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Seems the cops are scared #less. Shooting innocents in fear.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Monger

And now the Quan guy will be regretting being corrupt - his daughter is now dead. This should set a clear message to corrupt officers who wrong society and others - and I do hope that the message is learnt and learnt well; thereby making the "innocent" casualties as collateral damage.
edit on 2/7/2013 by HomoSapiensSapiens because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Swat team and helicopters are focusing on a burned out vehicle matching description of the truck in BIG BEAR CA.
Mountains above San Bernardino Ca. This still doesn't seem to hokey yet. Although I have my suspicions as we move along.

They're going to play this out up in the mountains away from the population ? Hmm.

Chopper has landed four Swat officers. As the news is saying he has planted weapons all over So Ca.. and now he's being called a sniper. IDK. ?????

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by rival

WTF?? Are the police actually shooting innocents? Actually injuring them? What if they accidentally kill an innocent?

There's gonna be a helluva lot of lawsuits!

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
ktla.com...

tv helicopter is tracking 4 swat officers in the wild. its like watching Rambo

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

It's unlikely that he'll come out of this alive. He has shot (and killed) cops. Therefore the cops hunting him will be working on the unofficial objective to shoot and kill; even though they are supposed to arrest him unless he presents a direct threat to their lives and the public (i.e. pointing guns at the populace/police and refusing to put his gun down and hands up).

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomoSapiensSapiens
reply to post by rival

WTF?? Are the police actually shooting innocents? Actually injuring them? What if they accidentally kill an innocent?

There's gonna be a helluva lot of lawsuits!

lawsuits??? what if people start shooting back?

this is an example of posts on twitter. i will not post persons name on this website. ;

Me and my mom got guns out waiting for this #ing serial lapd killer to get out of our neighborhood

so you got a trigger twitching police force and trigger twitching public ,,,,,,,what happens when they meet?
edit on 7-2-2013 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
What kills me is the fact that the cops are still looking for Dorner's vehicle!!!!! Dorner's certainly not stupid enough to be anywhere near his car/truck. His vehicle is probably at the bottom of a lake somewhere...meanwhile he's watching all this unfold on the news from another car/truck.

ETA
It's about to be dark here soon too...they'll have to call the search in the mountains off from the air. Plus it's been incredibly foggy at night and rain is expected tomorrow, so visibility will be extremely low if weather conditions persist.

I live in the foothills of north los angeles and the air traffic is crazy right now....he ain't back there because he'd be too easy to spot...not enough foliage to hide in even in camouflage. Not too mention Highway 2 (Angeles Crest) is closed.

Angeles Crest Highway
edit on 2/7/13 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

I'm pretty sure they've identified it in Big Bear that's why the swat team. But if you ask me he had another vehicle there waiting for him and I'll bet in little while their will be another shoot out. Possibly at LAPD headquarters.
What I don't get about the story so far is in the MSM is saying he's going to wage until they clear his name ?

How can they clear his name now ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join