It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homosexuality= 999,999,999,999,999,999 God= 0

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SPECULUM

I am not talking about Dominant Behavior of Agression...there is same gender sexual activity in many species between not only Males but Females as well.

You should look it up.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

there's no purpose in nature for it, its an aberrant sexual behavior, probably due to diet

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   

What in the world are you talking about?

As in all animals and this includes Humans...whether those born are male, female or even both as well as physical, mental and psychological dispositions to be attracted to either sex...is fully determined by the Genetic Code.

This is a Biological Issue...NOT a moral one.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

no, it all significant, specifically as an unstable mental sexual side affect or brain disorder. its not normal in the human condition and genetic programming for procreation, it actually works against it and is catastrophic in the largest picture of the purpose of creation itself..might even be why species become extinct.

I'm classifying it as a disease, a serious growing threat to humanity as a species

edit on 12-2-2013 by SPECULUM because: cuz i could

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Its abnormal genetic behavior, probably caused by something in the parents diet or something they ingested by accident, or possibly the parent dropped them on their heads, or lack of oxygen to the brain, could even be caused by a parasite, like, toxoplasma gondii

edit on 12-2-2013 by SPECULUM because: cuzicould

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPECULUM
unstable mental sexual side affect or brain disorder

Unstable?

Sexual orientation is viewed by the vast majority of professionals as not something people have choice in.

might even be why species become extinct.

Well it's good you acknowledge this is mere speculation.

Until the World population starts decreasing instead of increasing, (and it's shown to be caused by homosexuality) this kind of speculation doesn't warrant much serious consideration.

I'm classifying it as a disease

Are you qualified to do so?
edit on 12-2-2013 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Its abnormal genetic behavior, probably caused by something in the parents diet or something they ingested by accident, or possibly the parent dropped them on their heads, or lack of oxygen to the brain, could even be caused by a parasite, like, toxoplasma gondii

and it could be normal.
edit on 12-2-2013 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   

I dont care what homoprofessionals believe or suggest, if one just looks at it for what it is , one never need to look beyond..it is what it is, and its an abnormality in the human/animal condition...which has a root cause, that will eventually be deciphered and eventually be corrected in the whom or through some exotic therapy

edit on 12-2-2013 by SPECULUM because: cuzican

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   

It could be many things. The issue is that it is not a Moral Issue.

It is Biological.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   

there's always moral implications, even in the highest levels of science. but for now it should be looked at as a disorder or disease

the moral issue is between the victim and the almighty,unless it bleeds off into society and presents a threat to something that's unstable by its own right

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   

I dont care what homoprofessionals believe or suggest

Okay buddy. I guess that is that.

Myself I am open to new thoughts and new evidence and new perspective. Professionals in any given field have expertise, that's what it means. Their 'beliefs' and 'suggestions' should have weight.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   

THAT my friend is faulty logic as it applies to this issue.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   

its misunderstood, therefore everyone must write a paper and get recognized in a medical journal, just like a lawyer made an argument and it went into the law review..its about money and recognition.

you can call it sexual orientation, because they don't have the full picture.
on a eugenics level it could be classified as genius,on a normal human genetics level its an abnormality stemmed from some thing.. it is not normal, just as hermaphrodites are not normal

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Actually...such anamolies are a normal part of a species continuing development. So in effect...it's NORMAL for a species to have members that are abnormal.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   

so children that are retarded are normal???

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   

I just find it amusing (and quite telling) that you throw around medical terms and scientific subjects but then you completely discount the "homoprofessionals". That's not scientific. That's you picking and choosing things to support you already made up mind. That's not objective and therefore bad science.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   

so children that are retarded are normal???

Considering what I do for a living is care for medically fragile children, I am biting my words here friend.

I have a question for you. Are these "retarded" children less deserving of love and care?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Actually...such anamolies are a normal part of a species continuing development. So in effect...it's NORMAL for a species to have members that are abnormal.

Split Infinity

he was suggesting that abnormalities, like retardation was normal, i was questioning his integrity
i was calling him on his remark

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   

'
Ive heard what these "so called" professionals preach and have suggested, but ive seen this stuff with my own eyes and ears, and have been around them for almost 30 years, and it came to my attention in most cases it was by choice, and the cases that claimed from birth, have serious psychological issues, because its an abnormality.

some people love being crazy because they know not what they do, and it makes it easier when society plays along with it as a norm, and it becomes justified, when in truth it should be fixed and not promoted

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Natural. Unnatural. Normal. Abnormal.

I don't understand why people think there is something intrinsically bad about 'unnatural' and 'abnormal'.

In fact I never read a compelling argument from people that throw those terms around. They just use them and apparently assume the mere utterance of them will serve as an argument in of themselves.

Violet eyes are an extremely rare colour. Yet some people have them. According to some homophobe logic that is 'unnatural' and 'abnormal' and should be discriminated against.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join