It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A strange feeling in the air?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

Hi Libertygal, I'm not wanting to hijack rabbits post but I just wanted to say I read your link relevant to your strange happenings and I have had the same. Perhaps we can talk on one of the forums or messages or whatever. And yes, I especially remember the brite white buggers. Thanx for listening.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Interesting. Kids at school are also feeling tired.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Things feel pretty normal these days, which is a sigh of relief from the last 5 years of constant incredibly unbelievable, sometimes terrifying experiences.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I finally drifted off to sleep after my first evening of surfing and posting on ATS.

I usually dont have lucid level dreams, or if I do I tend to forget them altogether.

When I awoke later than usual late this morning, I realized I had just stepped out of a lucid one.

I only remember fragments, as much as I try. We were at college and I was around people I seemed familiar with in the dream but I dont actually know them now that I am away and reflecting on the dream. There was a celebration at a nightclub after evening classes, it seemed like a valentine celebration because people were in red and what was awkward it was above a large pool. I remember observing people kissing everyone randomly but affectionately and as my group sat down above the water with our drinks people would press cheeks and kiss even a stranger to my left pressed their cheek to mine and I relaxed and kissed their cheek, which was so unlike me. At that moment I recall reflecting back on Latin cultures its ok to do that so its all good. Theres a fog where I dont remember until we were up again and mingling and I noticed black shadows following people, not above them but around their feet. The first few ones I thought were black dog pets, as I reflected on being startled by the first few like when you see a black shadow out of the corner of your eye, then realize its someone's pet and then relax. These shadows appeared as people got sick (from what they were eating drinking?) and blood dripped down into the pool which was turning red. I remember people were falling down being sucked into the pool that was forming a vortex/whirlpool and I held onto this chubby girl to my left and this skinny dude on my right, and tryed to pulled them up. I managed to hover over several feet and kind of floated out of the club which have an open top. People were dying, and feeding the vortex. The fat chick pulled me down and finally let go, the dude came up with me out of the building that collapsed and we started looking around for survivors and asking wth happened but then my phone began ringing (IRL) and so I woke up, it was a text asking me to confirm an appointment tomorrow by replying C... weird

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
No more anxious than anyone else that feels like we could be nuked at any second now since all of this North Korea stuff got kicked up again.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Could be related, but I've had an argument today. Tensions were pretty high and lately things do some slightly more stressful. You could be onto something.

Been feeling slightly ill these past few days too but that may just be a coincidence.
edit on 6-2-2013 by Wulfric because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I feel totally strange today, grumpy, short tempered and stressed which is the opposite of my daily MO. Both my cat's are behaving weird the last few days, walking around the house crying for no reason...It does feel a little odd all around. I wonder though, if you had asked the same question say, a year ago, if there wouldn't have been a bunch of people who felt at odds at that time?
edit on 6-2-2013 by minkmouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myomistress
No more anxious than anyone else that feels like we could be nuked at any second now since all of this North Korea stuff got kicked up again.

Makes me wonder how Hiro/Naga civilians felt on that day some 200,000

including probably 1/3 of that figure youth/children, at the hands of merciless Americans and their greatest arsenal of WMDs including millions of uranium bombs and thousands of nukes (still) just.... waitng to be used!

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
You explained something hard to describe very well Wrabbit.Yes I feel it too as I suspect others.Like something of tremendous importance.I think its getting stronger...
edit on 6-2-2013 by AgentX09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
This may seem a real odd thing to see, particularly from me but it's strong enough to feel a need to ask everyone on at the moment about.

Is anyone else feeling a nervous tension/energy in the air? I thought it might just be me and stress related until my other half came out complaining of the same thing. I can't explain it better than to say it feels similar to what I've felt in disaster / emergency situations I wasn't directly impacted by but felt overwhelmed by the stress of the people around....multiplied several times over.

The planet has been ringing like the liberty bell for a couple hours now but this isn't the first BIG quake we've all felt. It isn't that, or is isn't JUST that.

Anyway, maybe it's local or something else but as I said in opening this ... It's so strong a feeling I can't ignore it and it isn't lessening.

Anyone else picking up on this? (There are a couple other things...but if this doesn't resonate with anyone, I'd rather no sound totally loony)

it is done wrabbit.
all has changed. utterly.

see, if you so choose.
ask and you will receive.

it is there. embrace it.

welcome home, friend.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
Is it a coincidence than as the world appears to be releasing internal sensations that everyone picks up as negative, that I've just engaged in a course that should secure me full time employment and I'm generally feeling ... I can't say what it is.. I feel different. More capable than ever before, mentally. In fact my life has pretty much almost turned completely about.

End of the world?
1 year ago I would have jumped off the cliff... today I am climbing it.

so yeah, lol end of the world should the last 40 years be any indication.

welcome home, friend.
you choose to see, to feel, to know.

i have news for you winofiend.
soon you will be jumping that cliff again.
but this time, with the certain knowledge that you can fly without fear
and soar without effort.

remember in another post that i told you that you were amazing?

well, you are.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkmouse
I feel totally strange today, grumpy, short tempered and stressed which is the opposite of my daily MO. Both my cat's are behaving weird the last few days, walking around the house crying for no reason...It does feel a little odd all around. I wonder though, if you had asked the same question say, a year ago, if there wouldn't have been a bunch of people who felt at odds at that time?
edit on 6-2-2013 by minkmouse because: (no reason given)

so you choose to be grumpy, short tempered and stressed today. maybe your(?) cats
knew that this was going to be your reaction, and wished to indicate to you in their
own way that they did not support you in this choice, or think it wise.

but you are ready when you choose to be.
and when you are, there can be nothing negative.

walk this way, unburdened.
the door is unlocked, as always.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I feel depressed and anxious today. It started over the weekend, and it's nearly unbearable today. I've been getting light headaches that'll last for a few hours on and off as well. Today I'm having heart palpatations and I feel like I want to jump out of my skin. Deep inside, I feel as if my soul is crying.

I don't like this feeling. I have no idea where it's coming from. I just want to curl up into the fetal position somplace warm and dark.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Yeah lets think positive, maybe it will at least help.

We may be projecting our negative thoughts and who knows maybe/eventually there's ways TPTB may exploit means of amplifying negativity (as if they aren't already)

Life is what we make it...

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
I feel depressed and anxious today. It started over the weekend, and it's nearly unbearable today. I've been getting light headaches that'll last for a few hours on and off as well. Today I'm having heart palpatations and I feel like I want to jump out of my skin. Deep inside, I feel as if my soul is crying.

I don't like this feeling. I have no idea where it's coming from. I just want to curl up into the fetal position somplace warm and dark.

This describes the feeling exactly! It's very bizarre...

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Been feeling very heavy all day, like gravity is pulling me down. Like I weigh a thousand pounds. It majorly sucks, I don't like this at all.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Yar, myself and others I know have commented on the "impending doom" feeling. I feel....something in the air, a stillness, like the calm before the storm. At night while walking my dog however, I feel that the shadows hold a predator, and get the creepy feeling that I am being stalked.

A lot of people are keyed up, agitated, nervous.

On a side note I have seen "shadow people" the previous two nights.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I personally haven't felt any odd or nervous sensations myself.

It could have something to do with your location. I can't help but notice a strange pattern between people experiencing the same type of feelings/symptoms including headaches, nosebleeds...and the weird noise phenomena like mysterious booms, rumblings and the hum that have been going on for a little while now.

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
The planet has been ringing like the liberty bell for a couple hours now but this isn't the first BIG quake we've all felt. It isn't that, or is isn't JUST that...

endtimesrevelations.wordpress.com...

"In the 1970′s, a deep, rumbling noise in Bristol that affected thousands of residents who experienced nose bleeds, headaches, and insomnia. An unexplained humming noise, heard at night, which was still affecting the residents up until 2009."

"Complaints about the “Kokomo Hum” began in 1999, when a handful of local residents began to report a constant low-pitched rumbling noise...They say they developed a range of mysterious health problems soon after, including dizziness, diarrhea, extreme fatigue, joint and muscle pain, nosebleeds, and excruciating, unending headaches."

And not to mention all the recent ground rumblings going on in Texas and people experiencing weird feelings.

I wonder if it is a natural phenomena caused by all the earthquakes and volcanoes recently messing up the earth's vibrations and electromagnetic fileds? Or maybe it's related to some kind of astral or solar influences...maybe HARRP?

Just speculating, hope everyone feels better soon.
edit on 6-2-2013 by ArchaicDesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by samuel1990

If this does not get you thinking maybe nothing will:
www.youtube.com...
I'm not going to waste your time making claims even to how I feel which at times is tense. There are dozens of factors involved with feelings and no way to measure most of them. Given the strange sounds, sky colors and flashes and booms seems the earth is saying something. Perhaps it is a warning of a huge quake or many huge quakes to come one right after the other or something. Yes, I believe we could all be affected by electromagnetic waves and radio waves and all the stuff that is in the air and coming from the earth itself. Since a lot of you guys are more active than my senior self maybe you are more ALERT to something different about the day. You can't afford to be asleep on the job as is said. Little things mean a lot like always carrying a small good flashlight and having a bottle of water etc..Cellphones are nice but they might be virtually useless at some point. A loud whistle is always a good thing to have/carry with you and a P38 can opener. I'd like to have one of those paracord bracelets too. Just putting in my two cents worth.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom

beautiful angel
torn apart at birth
limbless and lifeless
i hardly recognise you

i think you're crazy maybe
i think you're crazy maybe

i will see you
in the next life......[omitted verse]

we made it. the next life is now.
do you remember what it was like to be born?

take a walk to an open, secluded and trusted spot in nature.
breathe deeply, raise up your hands, and YOU choose to (re) feel. to (re) know.

welcome home, friend.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join