It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A strange feeling in the air?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutonaLimb

Originally posted by minkmouse
I feel totally strange today, grumpy, short tempered and stressed which is the opposite of my daily MO. Both my cat's are behaving weird the last few days, walking around the house crying for no reason...It does feel a little odd all around. I wonder though, if you had asked the same question say, a year ago, if there wouldn't have been a bunch of people who felt at odds at that time?
edit on 6-2-2013 by minkmouse because: (no reason given)

so you choose to be grumpy, short tempered and stressed today. maybe your(?) cats
knew that this was going to be your reaction, and wished to indicate to you in their
own way that they did not support you in this choice, or think it wise.

but you are ready when you choose to be.
and when you are, there can be nothing negative.

walk this way, unburdened.
the door is unlocked, as always.

Thank you Dr, Fahrenheit....Glad to see you finally got your degrees!

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Thank God someone else is feeling like I do right about now.

I have been an anxious mess since Thursday last week. My sleeping patterns are all over the place, my eating habits have almost virtually stopped.

The best way I can describe my feeling is like someone is dragging a nail down a blackboard at the back of my head. I just want to scream out at the top of my lungs "JUST FREAKIN' TELL ME!" to whatever is causing this as it is driving me crazy. My other half is concerned about my well being at the minute as I'm very, very quiet. I'm not ashamed to admit this but on Sunday I literally broke down in tears for nothing! Before anyone else mentions it, no I'm not depressed. I have a decent job, no money worries to speak of or anything else negative affecting my personal life.

What is really bugging her out is at least 2 weeks before 9/11 I was like this. She even stated that herself on Sunday. This is the first day in a week I've had some clarity of thought. I don't know what it is... Its almost like the whole world is holding its breath and bracing itself.

Just thought I share this. Take care peeps.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Wow, this is why I love ATS. So many so far apart but hear we continuely realize we are on the presicpus of who knows what but well feel it coming. I have just had one of the most chaotic, frenetic, stiffling day in 5 years.

Amazing that we seem to be the minority with a varacious desire to seek the truth and maybe the "spiritual quaking' is allowing us to catch the negative because it seems the elitest have the upper hand. I can only meditate/pray that this negative quaking will give us comfort in the end not to be so blind sided for whatever may come.

Peace - Love - and especially Namaste.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Just wanted to say, I've had these uneasy feelings for the last couple of years. They come and go. Last week the feeling started again, like something was gonna happen, something big and beyond my control. Even with the big earthquake yesterday the feeling hasn't passed. Also this nagging headache is really annoying. Its nice to know I'm not alone, I can always count on ya'll to pick up on it too.
Love,
Heather

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Oh yes, HUGE energy of change right now. Sorta fun if you ride the waves instead of being slammed by them. Will probably get stronger near the 15th too. Joy.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mcsandy

I like to say that we have the upper hand but they play a mean bluff and it fools us most of the time

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
I feel depressed and anxious today. It started over the weekend, and it's nearly unbearable today. I've been getting light headaches that'll last for a few hours on and off as well. Today I'm having heart palpatations and I feel like I want to jump out of my skin. Deep inside, I feel as if my soul is crying.

I don't like this feeling. I have no idea where it's coming from. I just want to curl up into the fetal position somplace warm and dark.

Ground my friend, be sure to ground when you meditate.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I'm glad you made this post. I too have been suffering from headaches, stress and a general anxiety for the last couple of weeks. Several of my friends in different global locals and family members have also been reporting the same. No rhyme nor reason for any of it. Guess we'll have to wait and see if anything "drastic" will pass or if we reverting back to our reptilian brain and feeding off of the elevated energy level of those around us.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

it is done wrabbit.
all has changed. utterly.

see, if you so choose.
ask and you will receive.

it is there. embrace it.

welcome home, friend.

Originally posted by fourthmeal

Why is it that self proclaimed "masters" of the universe who think they have it all figured out always show up in these threads acting like they have every answer. They always respond with vague remarks that actually have little to do with the original focus of the thread...yet they think their recycled comments are so inspiring, unique and useful.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Early harvest (clear to cloudy trichomes) generally results in a racier buzz...

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

They have axes and they really need grinding

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I don't know if it corollates, but here it is, for what it's worth:

Sensed a very sublte shift in ...Attitude? Energy? Zeitgiest?, last week.

Felt like some kind of restriction had been removed, that I was more free to exercise my will/desire...

BUT only within "reason", or the consequences would be more 'serious" than what I was used to.

Like the "training wheels" had been removed, but now I was free to crack my head open if I was stupid and crashed.

Since then (and I know this will likely seem to you all like a mere coincidence), I've been luckier at playing the state lottery than I've ever been in my entire life!

3 consecutive times last week I won. Granted my total take was only $51; but my "investment was only $5.
I did lose $1 yesterday; but I won $6 today on a $5 dollar "Scratcher".

In my entire life I've never won more than $5 before, and that was a long (months) time ago.

I'm in California; maybe whatever is in the air is "different" out here?

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerLogic

I feel it...an uncomfortable feeling...I call it "ill at ease". I've been feeling it more so in the past 2 weeks, it's become more apparent to me. I have no explanation of what it means or could be tough...spooky

Dont know what it is but I have had a spooked feeling for several days.

Not sleeping well at all!

Cant explain it. I just dont feel comfortable.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
I feel depressed and anxious today. It started over the weekend, and it's nearly unbearable today. I've been getting light headaches that'll last for a few hours on and off as well. Today I'm having heart palpatations and I feel like I want to jump out of my skin. Deep inside, I feel as if my soul is crying.

I don't like this feeling. I have no idea where it's coming from. I just want to curl up into the fetal position somplace warm and dark.

Just try to be quiet and still for 24 hours. Cup of tea maybe?

Relax and take a break from the internet and tube for a day.

Peace.
edit on 6-2-2013 by riverwild because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Perhaps we are in between the flipping of a script. What I could mean by this needs to be interpreted by you, who am I to speculate?

As far as the air itself, good weather here lately.

Good wishes to all.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Yes, brother. I have. I cannot explain it either.

I just AM one of those people who can "feel" an area or atmosphere. While a few months back the bathing of white energy on the planet felt like it was daily, it now feels like an evil is about to explode.

I certainly hope not and I don't know if anyone can become REALLY ready for this.

Not only that, but for the last month, the immediate area around me has not felt right. I keep dropping things, knocking things over, losing many things... it's not normal, whatever normal is...

edit on 6-2-2013 by akalepos because: sp

edit on 6-2-2013 by akalepos because: add

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
've been feeling "ill at ease" since January of 2011. That was before I started reading ATS, or any other "alternative" news site.

Nothing has happened in the past couple of years to change my mind. In fact, I get confirmations all the time. SOMETHING is coming. I just don't know what it is.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epirus

it is done wrabbit.
all has changed. utterly.

see, if you so choose.
ask and you will receive.

it is there. embrace it.

welcome home, friend.

Originally posted by fourthmeal

Why is it that self proclaimed "masters" of the universe who think they have it all figured out always show up in these threads acting like they have every answer. They always respond with vague remarks that actually have little to do with the original focus of the thread...yet they think their recycled comments are so inspiring, unique and useful.

Woah now.

Neither of us made such a claim. Why do you allow an Egoic conception of others cloud the topic?

Ever since 12/12/12 I've been able to sense things. I can't tell you why. It just is that way. Energies are something I pick up on now. Also I'd be flat on my ass with this stuff if I didn't meditate and ground regularly. It works!

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Edit - Nevermind...I might be letting this thing get the best of me.
edit on 6-2-2013 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Here's the thing, Wrabbit. In general, posting such threads resolves nothing, simply for the fact that, if you post a relatively vague question like that on a public forum, especially on a site like this one, OF COURSE there are going to be people confirming that something of the kind is/was happening to them.
(It works infallibly with any question of the kind, such as "I've been feeling weird for the past couple of days" or something like that. Try it, you'll see.)

As you can see from the replies, there is no uniform feeling, if there was supposed to be one.
HOWEVER, your thread caught my eye because yesterday was, for me, one of the most bizarre days in a long, long time. Perhaps in years. Come to think of it, it was a fantastic day, but not in a "hey, I am feeling great" sense.

I sensed (and maybe still do) a buzz in the air, but of a very subdued, "crouching tiger" sort of way. Perhaps it could be described as uneasy, certainly not an airy-fairy energy.
But I was carefree and determined that everything would go my way, and so it did.
What came out of it was impressive synchronicities (and I am not easily impressed by them), exceptional clarity of mind (and it's not generally fuzzy), exceptional stamina (I worked 34 hours straight, with immense ease and concentration), and a manifestation of the kind that modern science still insists in calling "paranormal". (I am not talking about "ghosts".
)

Was all of the above really connected with, or the result of, the "buzz" I thought I felt?
Maybe, maybe not.
But - for the sake of the argument - if it was, then I suppose that a fearful person or maybe a passive person (I am not referring to anyone in particular) could have reacted to the same "buzz" with physical and/or psychological malaise.

It was definitely an interesting day. In fact, whatever it was may still be going on.

edit on 6-2-2013 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join