It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am immortal and so are you

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Heck, I started out skeptical, too - we all did! So I spent MUcho time studying nearly two hundred years of abundant and consistent afterlife evidence. It was the results of my studies which convinced me.

And once you have studied the evidences, drilled down on the data, your mind will likely open up enough that you also will be able to have spiritual experiences that are all your own.

If you want to get started, go to...

Fun Of Dying

...and get the study guide that is available there for free. And start reading!

I envy you, actually. You are only now at the start of what has been for me such an extraordinary journey!

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AutOmatIc

Originally posted by SpearMint
Why do we have to be here for a reason? Why can't we be here by pure chance and just because life evolved on Earth, what if the purpose of life is to simple reproduce and die. It seems like you're assuming there has to be a reason.
edit on 5-2-2013 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

We are memory machines. At all times your biological body is recording everything you see, smell, taste, touch, hear, and experience. For what reason do we remember all of these things if they have no purpose? What about those who cannot reproduce? Are thier lives less meaningless? There is indeed a beyond. Most people just will not admit it because they are afraid. Don't be afraid...you will die one day and I hope to have a conversation of sorts with you and share experiences.

You have answered your own question here... Regardless of whether someone can reproduce or not means nothing. Everyone is a complete and utter waste of the energy they are made of. There is no point, we are all meaningless and that's how it has been since the first photon popped into existence and reproduced at the speed of light expanding our cosmos into the furthest reaches, which still continues.

EVERYTHING is totally and utterly pointless.. it is all chance. The only reason people think meaning exists is because they are able to ask the question. Meaning, is the same as time and money. It has been created by man but serves absolutely no purpose what so ever!

It is very difficult to explain what I mean over the internet but, I hope you understand. There is no point, there is no meaning, there is no gold at the end of the rainbow, there is no higher purpose, there is only being here.

I too do not fear death... I feel it will be a release but, I do however fear not seeing my beautiful family and friends. as I am sure you do to. Just chill the F out and try enjoy your time here, it will not be for very long.

~ CrzayFool.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
Nothing is lost in the Universe... everything lives.... nothing dies.

We live in a Universe that is constantly transforming into new energies.

Its that simple.

This is not some random chance at life.....

WTF! your entire post means that this is all a 'chance at life'.

If life is just waiting for energy to animate it into some form, is that not just a chance?

What would have happened if life never existed on Planet Earth? We would have missed our chance right?

~ CrzayFool.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope
reply to post by AutOmatIc

Had you read my OP you would not have used daily dead statistics to back up your claim as I had already stated it was not about physical immortality. And I believe I did provide information and was in no way "preaching". I stated that we exist after death and proclaimed my philosophy according to my statement and further asked you to prove we are not. Which you can't ...no one can so therefore my argument that we are is quite valid unless proven otherwise.

You can prove you are immortal by jumping off a really tall building and living. I can prove you are mortal the moment you hit the ground. After that, you are only assuming and accommodating your wishful thinking. Therefore your argument may be valid, but not at all sound or true, and is based on nothing substantial except your desire and hopes.

(I implore you, do not try to prove you are immortal, despite my negativity towards your assumptions.)

That would only prove that the human body isn't designed to slam into solid objects at high speed lol
Being Immortal doesn't necessarily mean the animated meatbag you're in. Once the spirit of the dead guy at the bottom of the building is released as pure energy it'll float around on its own or transfer into another being (reincarnation).

In effect everything is still immortal... like the energy that makes up your body that has been in existence since forever!

~ CrzayFool

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Newagekid2012
reply to post by InTheLight

The type that are perfectly content and convinced we have no purpose. I literally have to laugh at my computer.

Come on then spill the beans. I want to learn what you know? You seem to have an answer that billions of people have been searching for for thousands of years....

I am very intrigued.

~CrzayFool

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
For skeptics on this topic, my only advice is to Imagine your Existence without Body and Mind.

What Left of you IF you Do Not have Body and Mind.

I will help you to start:
Without Mind, you don't know what is your shape, because you Cannot even Think what you Really are.
Without Mind you are also Nameless, no identity.

I leave the rest to you. Keep going and try to imagine

Hopefully it will trigger something like what the others and I experienced in our times here.
edit on 6-2-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by crzayfool
Come on then spill the beans. I want to learn what you know? You seem to have an answer that billions of people have been searching for for thousands of years....

I am very intrigued.

~CrzayFool

Each MUst find their own way on this journey to an understanding of the ethereal planes and life without death, Mr. Fool.

Best of luck with yours!

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Why do we have to be here for a reason? Why can't we be here by pure chance and just because life evolved on Earth, what if the purpose of life is to simple reproduce and die. It seems like you're assuming there has to be a reason.
edit on 5-2-2013 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

You're wrong. Re-read the OP and stop trying to debunk it. It's correct.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by Hecate666

There is a lot of information, more than one post or possibly one thread can contain that does have substance that does indicate our consciousness is outside the brain.

What kind of background in Neuroscience do you have?

Neuroscience is indeed evolving and taking quantum mechanics into consideration.
Finally!

Just because you give stars based on a bias ...means nothing. Not sure why that is relevant.

You state "There is no man in the sky or higher being that made us for a purpose." I say back to that... prove your statement true and I will believe you.

You also state "If you read more you can see that it is more than possible to get patterns from absolutely nothing, such is the way our universe works. No miracle or purpose. " Again, prove it..... back it up with credible links.

To suggest there is no purpose and everything is random from the subatomic to the galactic seems a little narrow minded in my opinion as there is more and more evidence this is not true.

Read up on the electron, plasma, etc.... Physics is about to take on a new leaf in my opinion. Text books will hopefully be rewritten in the near future as there are more and more out of the box thinkers/physicist these days and it looks promising.

Then you state this..

"However to ASSUME and PREACH that we WILL stay immortal shows a lack of knowledge in so many fields."

You say "shows a lack of knowledge" and I say the same back to you for making such a statement.

Here are a couple of videos...

Science is evolving and the book is never to be closed.

Sooner than later there will be proof of our transformation from one life to another. For now, we have many accounts of experience. We also have many in different fields working to prove what they already know. Life is not by chance... there is a purpose.

********************************************************************************************************************************
I just wanted it to be posted again ...Great Work ! million stars if I could..OP thanks for sharing you are not alone with your understanding please know that!

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   

There's nothing to suggest there are higher levels of existence.

Only 140 years of psychical research!

Dig The Data Dude!

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MUness

Dig The Data Dude!

Resulting in no evidence, that's a shame.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Dig The Data Dude!

So SpearMint...if you believe that there is no afterlife, that you are not immortal and do not exist after you die, and that life is merely chance and meaningless...then why not just do whatever you want? Why are you on a forum trying to argue against something that you think has no relevance whatsoever to your existence anyways? Why not just quit doing everything you are doing in your life, and wait for death to end your existence since there is no point to anything you do?

Why argue at all if there's no point anyway? Ah...see, it is because you are afraid, and that's ok, many people are afraid that they just might be wrong in their assumption that there is absolutely nothing after death and no point at all to their lives.

That pretty much applies to all skeptics regarding this subject...why would you care so much to even exert the effort to go onto the internet, and argue with other human beings that there is no point to life and nothing after death? If it is pointless...then so is your effort to even do anything at all right? Why even get up in the morning to slave away at a job, make money, do anything at all if in the end it doesn't matter and there is nothing after you die?
edit on 7-2-2013 by AutOmatIc because: skeptics

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

No sense in wasting MU time with someone who refuses to even look at the data.

Have a good'en!

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Just wanted to say, it's very enlightening and inspiring to listen to spiritual people. It absolutely inspires me.

This is why I fast. To gain the spiritual oneness you seem to have. I've felt the same way, looking at the people around me in the world, trying to comprehend how they can live with their mindsets. I have to admit, I have lived that life, but now that I'm breaking away from it, looking back, it all looks more and more foreign to me day by day.

And, what you're saying really corresponds to my outlook on Heaven and Hell.

I believe, the way I've perceived it, that Heaven is when your soul lives on after the body's death, because you've chosen to walk in the light, and do good. If you don't, then hell will befall you, or in other words; your soul will die, and you will vanish from existence.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Space is a "recording medium", time is the production flow through space. As lifeforms cause displacement and disturbance in the "clean" flow of time through space, All that is that life form is imprinted into space, the recording medium, for eternity as it all floods down and inward from everywhere, towards everywhere, targeting the infinitely kinetic (velocity and angular diversity) Singularity.

You cannot un-exist once you cause an imprint into space because of time. You have no choice. It doesn't matter what you believe or believe not, what or want not, understand or are ignorant of these truths. This is physics of spacetime.

Once you depart the time stream (die) you exist in all your "recording" to serve as the voice of your conscience you are hearing right now, for your still embodied self. This is that flashing of your entire life before your eyes during a NDE.

All this to install and later find that Door out of the spacetime prison and take as many of those that you loved and co-modulated with (all within effective range of electromagnetics, kinetic and potential energy, and all displacement impacts) as you can. (Family, pets, babies that died at birth, etc.) Or find someone bonded by the bridging mechanism of love that did record the Door out (since you did not) and bolt on to their Path out as they take you with them through.
edit on 7-2-2013 by tkwasny because: Addition

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AutOmatIc

Dig The Data Dude!

So SpearMint...if you believe that there is no afterlife, that you are not immortal and do not exist after you die, and that life is merely chance and meaningless...then why not just do whatever you want? Why are you on a forum trying to argue against something that you think has no relevance whatsoever to your existence anyways? Why not just quit doing everything you are doing in your life, and wait for death to end your existence since there is no point to anything you do?

Why argue at all if there's no point anyway? Ah...see, it is because you are afraid, and that's ok, many people are afraid that they just might be wrong in their assumption that there is absolutely nothing after death and no point at all to their lives.

That pretty much applies to all skeptics regarding this subject...why would you care so much to even exert the effort to go onto the internet, and argue with other human beings that there is no point to life and nothing after death? If it is pointless...then so is your effort to even do anything at all right? Why even get up in the morning to slave away at a job, make money, do anything at all if in the end it doesn't matter and there is nothing after you die?
edit on 7-2-2013 by AutOmatIc because: skeptics

Because I want to maintain quality of life, and I want to be here. It seems to me that you believe there is more simply because you don't want to believe there isn't. Who cares if there's no point to anything we do, we can still have fun in the 80 odd years we're here.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

No sense in wasting MU time with someone who refuses to even look at the data.

Have a good'en!

That is in no way, shape or form data. What's the deal with this Adobe Muse thing you have going on? It's annoying.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I find it so amazing that it takes so long for some to realize whats in front of their eyes.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I know personally that death is not the end.

You know this personally? How so? Have you died before?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   

hang in there brother, life is baout to get much more interesting

all hidden truths revealed

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join