It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am immortal and so are you

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

I do not fear death, never have, never will. In fact, many times have I cried out to the universe...to God....to anyone who might be listening to take me away from this mortal form, to release me from this existence on this cruel and heartless planet of slavery. But to no avail, I am still here. I should have died numerous times....yet I am still here. As to why....I am still in the dark.

You don't fear death you say... I say you fear life. You want to die, but there is no death really, only change. If you don't like you now, you will not like you anywhere you are. I think you are afraid to be. That is possible. If you don't change that I want to die attitude one day you will. The second death. Try forgiving you for whatever it is that you have done. Get over it.

The reason you are still here is to learn that. To learn to love life. Not death. You are exactly where you are supposed to be right now. You don't have to run. Just be... I can't say "be happy" that is BS. Just be. It will work itself out in the end if you let it.

Don't take the easy way out. Wait it out.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

I do not fear death, never have, never will. In fact, many times have I cried out to the universe...to God....to anyone who might be listening to take me away from this mortal form, to release me from this existence on this cruel and heartless planet of slavery. But to no avail, I am still here. I should have died numerous times....yet I am still here. As to why....I am still in the dark.

You don't fear death you say... I say you fear life. You want to die, but there is no death really, only change. If you don't like you now, you will not like you anywhere you are. I think you are afraid to be. That is possible. If you don't change that I want to die attitude one day you will. The second death. Try forgiving you for whatever it is that you have done. Get over it.

The reason you are still here is to learn that. To learn to love life. Not death. You are exactly where you are supposed to be right now. You don't have to run. Just be... I can't say "be happy" that is BS. Just be. It will work itself out in the end if you let it.

Don't take the easy way out. Wait it out.

Thanks for the reply! I must say though...no I fear neither life nor death. I am also not afraid to just "be", there are many times in my life so far that I have been truly content and happy just existing. And there have also been times that I have just wished it were over already, because of the way this world is enslaved and the systems that we humans have created for ourselves to exist...they are wrong. To say "Get over it" is not applicable in my situation for there is nothing for me to "get over"...that's like just saying "welcome to the real world" or "that's life" and merely accepting this suffering/joy that we all must endure. I am/have learned to love life, and at the same time to love death for it is not only inevitable but something to look forward to, the "change" as you call it cannot come quickly enough though for I have been tired of this reality for so long now. No, I don't have a desire to "take the easy way out" which is a euphemism for suicide, because I know that I will one day die anyways so no worries there...but it is not wrong to wish that my life would end so that I might move forward in my journey away from this horrible slave planet called Earth.

Peace to you!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
infinite universe, infinite possiblities

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jauk3

infinite universe, infinite possiblities..

...and an infinite amount of time with no distance barriers to restrict them.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

Who cares if there's no point to anything we do, we can still have fun in the 80 odd years we're here.

This beliefs spawns a lot of evil in the world.

Not saying that our time here doesn't matter, I am very much in favor of having a quality life.

But "having fun" without any spiritual guidance could mean anything under the sun. It's a very general, and dangerous belief.
edit on 9-2-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Regardless of what you believe, unless you know....

Never deny the other side of the argument. This makes you the definition of a fool.

Fools are those who believe an answer without the proper question being asked and trust me, when it comes to this, nobody is asking the right questions.

I will say this...

There may or may not be a truthful answer to life after death. This I know.

And if you don't agree, you my friend..are a fool.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   

You have a very skewed definition of what life means...

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

You have a very skewed definition of what life means...

So prove me wrong. You can't, therefore you cannot tell me I'm wrong and you cannot claim to be right. Well, you can, but not without looking foolish.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
As I see it - you fear death - else you would have never made this kind of thread. I agree with most of it and yes we chose this experience but not the physical body/form. It's random.

Namaste.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by MUness

Originally posted by Jauk3

infinite universe, infinite possiblities..

...and an infinite amount of time with no distance barriers to restrict them.

All to pass through the Door into evermore newness and expansion of consciousness at an infinite rate. That is, IF you decided to allow the implantation of the Door into your space-time "recording". Otherwise, it's the camel through the eye of a needle [someone else that DID, that loves you (the inter-recording bridging mechanism) and pulls you through their Door with them]

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
You are all pure energy and energy can be created but not destroyed, it is your science. You have all been created and yet you perceive an imminent destruction in your perceived future, or death as you call it. Death is merely the conversion of one form of energy to another. At this point of death that is spoken of, the density of your energy will convert into a less dense energy, or what many of you would call the spirit.

You are all immortal in this sense. Your energy is eternal, it is only the manifestation of said energy which remains finite.
edit on 10-2-2013 by InfinitePerspective because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AutOmatIc
Allow me to begin by saying this: I do not fear death, never have, never will. In fact, many times have I cried out to the universe...to God....to anyone who might be listening to take me away from this mortal form, to release me from this existence on this cruel and heartless planet of slavery. But to no avail, I am still here. I should have died numerous times....yet I am still here. As to why....I am still in the dark.

I know that there is more to this existence than this mere human form I currently inhabit. I have felt it, I have seen it....I have been to the level above human perception through experiments and experience...and yes there is more beyond this three dimensional life on planet Earth. Though often misunderstood by most people, one only needs to examine human history to discover such theoretical falsities that we have all been taught.

The system of planetary slavery that all humans have been subjected to throughout history is wrong and should have been dealt with and done away with long ago.

Search within yourself and know that what I am saying is true. There is something completely wrong with this world. Something has been kept secret from all humans inhabiting this realm since the beginning. It is wrong to hide such knowledge from us and we all know it.

The absolute truth is that: every single one of us will die one day. Death id indeed certain for us all. So what then is the purpose for it all? The purpose for existing as a slave in this world?

To make money? To love? To kill? To scramble and fight for power that is only a part of this existence....?

You cannot take it with you beyond death. Your money and power will not accompany you past this level once you die. So why play by the rules to begin with?

Why live in the first place? The most valuable knowledge you can gain as a human is that this world, this existence is not the end...you will not just disappear when you die. You will continue to exist.

All my life I have wandered this Earth and still cannot begin to fathom the level of ignorance that most people live with. The human race has always allowed itself to be subjected to slavery through kings, queens, monetary systems, and laws that in the end amount to what? Nothing....because we are all already dead eventually anyways so what is the point?

Humans absolutely MUST be immortal in some way, shape, and form that our current science simply cannot explain. For if at the end of all our lives if we simply cease to exist then what is the point of it all?

You and I are indeed immortal....some have just yet to figure it out. And our time on this Earth could be so much more beautiful, wonderful, happiness can be found and achieved if we only could collectively wake up and refuse to continue to be enslaved by other humans.

I often feel sadness for those that fight to survive for just a few more minutes or years when we all know that in the end we will all die and what then? There is the cause for all. Don't be afraid...for there is more, this life is not the end of the YOU. No one can say exactly with one hundred percent what happens after you die, but I know personally that death is not the end. This mortal flesh will decay and I will continue to exist....and I look forward to that day with great excitement, because take a look around at this world....it has just....been wrong somehow for so long.

TLDR

YOLO !!!
edit on 10-2-2013 by wdkirk because: blah blah blah......

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by wdkirk
TLDR

YOLO !!!
edit on 10-2-2013 by wdkirk because: blah blah blah......

Too Lazy Didn't Read?

Ok here's some pretty pictures for you then:

Best of luck in your journey, see you in the afterlife!

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I disagree with everything you have said in this thread but I love your pictures.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
You are the universe becoming aware and experiencing itself.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Ooohhh....I see what you did there......You got me there.

Nice pics of the family that you posted. Adoption?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

And you can? Talk about the Pot calling the Kettle black..

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

And you can? Talk about the Pot calling the Kettle black..

The burden of proof falls upon you.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I am is immortal.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   

No it fell on you first...I don't play that little game...

You prove your side; and I'll prove mine...We will see who bears the burden first, huh?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join