It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Preppers/Truthers Becoming A Danger to our Society?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Seems like a daily occurrence. Some flaky prepper/truther/birther goes on a rampage and kills someone or some people in cold blood.
Schools, Drive ways, Bunkers, more and more every day.

Do you notice how the ATS Prepper/Truther crowd instantly comes in to defend these criminal wack-jobs?
-They blame these horrific crimes on "government mind control"
-They defend child murderers and blame it on vague shadow groups.
-They deflect the blame onto other people.
-They have Zero empathy for the victims of these crimes.
-They try to protect "their own"

Ahhh that's it isn't it? Protect your own. hmmm...

Do us a favor. If you feel that the government is telling you or your friends to do things telepathically, go see a doctor. We don't need it.

STOP DEFENDING THE CRIMINALS!

~end rant

edit on 5-2-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
If you define the elite as well as yourself "society", yes. There is no scenario where TPTB come out on top, so I would say in this definition, a BIG danger!

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Just so you know you seem to be doing the same thing you accuse others of.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by canucks555

Seems like a daily occurrence. Some flaky prepper goes on a rampage and kills someone or some people in cold blood. Schools, Drive ways, Bunkers, more and more every day.

Which prepper or truther are you referring to that went on a rampage? And daily occurrence?

Disturbed kids and people on prozac, zoloft etc...yes. But preppers? Truthers? Sure there a few but why are you making it sound as if it's an epidemic? Unless you have something against people preparing or telling the truth, or wanting the truth?

Maybe you have the labels wrong or don't understand them at all?

Peace

edit on 5-2-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
why are you even on this site then when you obviously have different views to most of the users here.. Shill much?

I have seen no one on here defending any of the actions of these crazy people.. I have seen and rightly so plenty of people questioning the story that they feed us because they don't make sense...

As well as its been proven and is documented that people can be programmed to kill or go on rampages without their knowledge so its not like people don't have anything to stand on when they bring up that point..

I guess you just blindly follow anything/everything that is spoon fed to you from the MSM or anyone else for that matter..

I would say as a sheep you sir are much more dangerous to society and american and its people like yourself that are bringing us down this dark and dirty spiral that we are heading down along with the rest of your sheep buddies around the USA.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Excuse me?
I would be considered a prepper.
I am not defending this man.
He is a nut job.
Your only showing ignorance, lumping people together.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by CesarO

WRONG. I blame the shooter.
You blame (?)
Obama?
Mind Control?
The illuminate?
The Rothschilds?
H>A>R>P??

Your movement is getting out of control. Put a lid on it.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I missed the part of your post where you provided any evidence that a prepper or truther
committed a crime.

Which one did what?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I agree OP.

There's a difference between rational emergency preparedness and all-out apocalypse survivalism.

The crazies who've armed themselves to the teeth already are even more dangerous, because they can snap at any moment.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

www.abovetopsecret.com...
read the forum much?

Some idiot truther kills and many many people are defending the wack job.
I say F&^ck him let him rot in hell.
edit on 5-2-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Is it not the mainstream media reporting preppers doing these things? Is it not the goal of the the mainstream establishment to discredit and create an enemy to progress their agenda, Just like the Al Qaeda boogie man? If you don't think that T.V. and mainstream newsprint and radio have control over the general perception of the majority of the population you are kidding yourself. There are of course CRAZY people but being prepared for what very well could happen is not crazy, it is completely rational and frankly a good idea. In order for them to produce a police state and have complete control over the population there must first be an 'enemy'. Who better to choose then the people prepared? If you dont think after all the evidence that there isn't something fishy going on with the Aurora and Sandy Hook shootings then they have SUCCESSFULLY controlled YOUR mind. ATS is a place for such ideology. Preppers are not our enemy, they are just ahead of the game and a threat to the agenda and therefore demonized. Don't end up on the wrong side of the battle my friend.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Are Preppers/Truthers Becoming A Danger to our Society?
Humanity is the danger to our society.
Some humans are preppers.
So in a way, the answer is yes.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Shneal

Yes yes, I get it. "PROTECT YOUR OWN"

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Nah. SOME preppers might be a danger to themselves, but most of them are just people with a different hobby. I don't find truthers to be a danger to anyone. I might find some of their beliefs to be completely crazy, but they aren't harming anyone.

Just as I say when people scream false flag after every single event, I will say to you, OP: Sometimes, it's just a crazy dude carrying out a violent act.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

If a person is severely mentally disturbed there is a chance for that person to become a danger to society regardless of whether he/she is a prepper, a truther or neither. Seriously violent mental illness can strike a person regardless of what they do in their free time. No one is defending any of the recent atrocities that have occurred, but insinuating that they occurred because of the perpetrator's personal interests is obtuse to say the least.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Just another attempt at generalizing people to make them easy to label. "Uh oh, he's a prepper. He's a truther. He believes in conspiracy theories. He's probably dangerous. I sure feel safe in my cocoon with my neatly organized world view."

I don't think you're to blame though, this seems to be human nature. It's probably normal for the brain to categorize things to make them easier to identify quickly, as this makes sense from an evolutionary point of view. The brain sees an incident occur and instantly categorizes it as either benign or dangerous. Somebody sees another person get eaten by a lion - brain records incident and reminds you to stay the hell away from lions. Basically the same thing you're doing, except with social labels.
edit on 5-2-2013 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
They see everything as a conspiracy theory perpetrated by the government.

They've clearly never experienced the real world and have little life experience.

Psychopaths exist.
Crazy people exist.
Schizophrenics with guns exist.
People exist that will murder you and not think twice about it.
People exist that will murder you over 1 dollar.

None of this has to do with the government.

Sure, false flags are real, but not everything is a false flag..

edit on 5-2-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater

why are you even on this site then when you obviously have different views to most of the users here.. Shill much?
It's called an opinion. It plays a vital role within discussions.

link   

Originally posted by canucks555
reply to post by CesarO

WRONG. I blame the shooter.
You blame (?)
Obama?
Mind Control?
The illuminate?
The Rothschilds?
H>A>R>P??

Your movement is getting out of control. Put a lid on it.

lol...you don't blame the shooter...you blame
Truthers?
Conspiracy Theorists?
Preppers?

(as if they have anything do to with anything...)
your hypocrisy is getting out of control. Put a lid on it.

your ignorance and hypocrisy knows no bounds...that is the only sensible conclusion one could make from your flimsy point of view.

link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

Apparently they're going to war with their fellow countrymen soon. Sounds like they're stoked about it (and ultra-paranoid)
Nice crowd lol,

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join