It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Preppers/Truthers Becoming A Danger to our Society?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by canucks555

Haha it seems your fear of the truth has left you hard headed. Im not going to waste anymore time arguing with you. Ignorance by choice is not ignorance, its stupidity.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
All I can say is, one who has a problem with truth has NO validity whatever. Should your "masters" ever come out on top, which they will not, I would hope you enjoy that new "position" they bend you in....er, promote you to!

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Then there's the dangerous "Prepping for when the government tries to take our rights away" philosophy.

In order for the government to come and get you out of your bunkers, the government would need to use the army. All of it.

The army is made up of Americans. Your children and daughters, fathers and mothers. right?
So in essence you are paranoid of your daughters and brothers coming to get you. This, in my mind, is an utterly ridiculous prospect and tells me that certain types of preppers don't even trust their own.
Give them some credit for Christs sake. Give it a break. They're there to defend you. They are your kin. If Obami ordered them to kill you up they'd laugh in his face, quit the army, and go home.
In other words..
NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Frankly, what sounds ridiculous in your mind is irrelevant to me. It hasn't come up with an intelligent thought since the start of this thread.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
It is a mental issue... these people are slightly unbalanced and unstable.
That's all there is to it.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Shneal

Well regardless, thanks for your input, and remember the title Are Preppers/Truthers Becoming A Danger to our Society?

That means that they have a chance to clean up their act and become part of society again. Stop defending wackos, prep for drought or the Chinese, hell prep for the North Koreans, the Iranians, your real enemies.. That makes more sense than prepping for a civil war that's not gonna happen. Have faith on your country and its citizens.
cheers

edit on 5-2-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Im not defending wackos. Im defending truthers and preppers. The MSM has you believing they are the Wackos. They are not. They are the resistance. The freedom fighters against an unjust society they know is destined to fail for the simple fact it is unnatural. If truth is a crime then I am guilty in societies eyes but that isnt a negative thing to many people. It is reassuring to know what really goes on and not falling for the new 'terrorist' lingo they are now using against vets and preppers who are consciously aware of their surroundings. Society needs to fall to recalibrate. Prepared or not it is a growing world view that we all must confront.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Shneal

Fair enough. There is such a thing called a terrorist though. One that isn't sponsored by your Gvt.
Maybe there's a chance that this type of terrorist took out the trade centers?
It's a possibility, you know, that the msm version of the event is the correct one.
just sayin. *maybe the truthers are mistaken.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Its a possibility, but evidence would have a strong case against you. A good defense lawyer with no talks of antennas in peoples heads.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Shneal

Good one. I'm rollin' dude!

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Shneal

Well I don't know how government mind control would work, to me it's Fiction, so I would presume that in a cheap sci-fi movie, mind control would involve some kind of antenna unit? rofl!
maybe you could explain. Try not to use a link unless you have to, (or unless it's msm) as I do not support wacky tea party sites and refuse to give them my time. (don't need malware either)

How does Obami control the minds of the wackos?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

It is a method of fragmenting the brain through trauma and mind altering drugs such as '___'. The subject is brainwashed through hypnosis to accept the mind programming but forget that it ever happened. Then they use 'triggers' such as a key word that is said or pattern that is shown to have the subject snap into the programmed personality referred to many times as an 'alter' (james holmes/ the joker). It is programming the mind through hypnosis and creating an alternate personality that the subject doesn't even know exists and have no recollection of after they snap back to reality. The alter can be programmed to follow orders or carry out orders that were given during the programming once the triggers are set.
edit on 5-2-2013 by Shneal because: typo

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Shneal

Sounds like Malarky in my opinion but thanks for the reply.
I think you give the men in black too much credit though, they probably are not that smart or sophisticated. Not even close.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Well here's a link to a site where you can read the official declassified documents. MK-ULTRA

Here is a video of it in action (seems legit but who knows)

here is another video explaining in depth.

There are many movies loosely based on this- Manchurian candidate, eyes wide shut, zoolander.. And references in 100's of others.. In fact some movies ARE monarch programing such as Alice in wonderland, the matrix, peter pan, the wizard of oz, fight club, etc. It is kept subliminal but it is there.

You'll notice many big names in the entertainment industry have butterfly tattoos. This is a reference to monarch programming as well. It is occult symbolism.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I love how people come in here as experts on mental health and the diagnosis of it, yet their hatred and ignorance goes completely unchecked as any kind of perceivable threat...or mental health issue of its own.

you are the type of people that put gay people in mental hospitals by the way...everyone is an expert in mental health these days it seems...

edit on 5-2-2013 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by canucks555
Seems like a daily occurrence. Some flaky prepper/truther/birther goes on a rampage and kills someone or some people in cold blood.
Schools, Drive ways, Bunkers, more and more every day.

Do you notice how the ATS Prepper/Truther crowd instantly comes in to defend these criminal wack-jobs?
-They blame these horrific crimes on "government mind control"
-They defend child murderers and blame it on vague shadow groups.
-They deflect the blame onto other people.
-They have Zero empathy for the victims of these crimes.
-They try to protect "their own"

Ahhh that's it isn't it? Protect your own. hmmm...

Do us a favor. If you feel that the government is telling you or your friends to do things telepathically, go see a doctor. We don't need it.

STOP DEFENDING THE CRIMINALS!

~end rant

A daily occurance? When is the last time a prepper shot up a school, or anything for that matter? This ONE GUY shot a bus driver and kidnapped a kid, and now you generalize all preppers to be like this guy? You epitomize ignorance. You are nothing more than a troll looking for attention and stars/flags. More and more everyday? Where? When? Who is defending the criminal whackjobs, well before I ask that I would like to know specifically who you are talking about. You can start by giving me a list of Preppers and their offenses.

You do realize the media has an agenda to paint a negative picture on EVERYONE who believes in self reliance, or pro-gun' small government, etc... and it seems that you have bought into it. I hope the soup and bread line that you will be standing in sometime in the not too distant future isn't very long, as for me and my family, we are preppers... we'll be just fine.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Well regardless, thanks for your input, and remember the title Are Preppers/Truthers Becoming A Danger to our Society?

The examination of fact is not a danger to a free society. Nor is the expression of free speech. What kind of society do you want to live in.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Why would a prepper be classified as a crazy person? Because they do what all humans should do? I am not one, but good for them. Your question defines your intelligence that is for sure, hence the reason for all the posts I am sure.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join